This is BX @ Boxden.com


Another 'L' For Real Hip Hop!!!


 Another 'L' For Real Hip Hop!!!
topic by pimpinatl - 11-30-2007, 09:01 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


freeway didnt sell !!...i thought with freeway, wu, and other quality hip hop coming out then people will support it more...but nope! not yet i quess..people are claiming they are tired or this hip hop crap and ringtone rappers but dont show it! anyway i'm trying to stay focus and posiyive but its hard...like ice cube said on his very first solo album..'TURN OFF THE MUTHAF*CKIN RADIO!!'


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

42 comments for "Another 'L' For Real Hip Hop!!!"


 11-30-2007, 09:34 AMaway - #2
justinjones 206 heat pts206

  d 
space
$40,726 | POWERFUL
im tired of all of this "real hip hop" mess
 11-30-2007, 09:39 AMaway - #3
Tash 

  d 
space
$545 | 1198191
oh boy...let these artist make they music....these niccas dnt give a !! if u like they !! or not. if u want real hip hop get in the booth n make real hip hop.
 11-30-2007, 09:44 AMaway - #4
slimwillie 

  d 
space
$19,771 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Tash
oh boy...let these artist make they music....these niccas dnt give a !! if u like they !! or not. if u want real hip hop get in the booth n make real hip hop.
u need to get in front of the mirror and see how ugly you are. then take your picture off your avy cause i just ruined my lunch.
 11-30-2007, 09:49 AMaway - #5
Tash 

  d 
space
$545 | 1198191
stfu nobody asked u what u think of tash so suck a !!in d*ck n get a life.....u niccas is lames

niccas wanna get tight cuz somebody speakin the truth...shyt where yo picture at
 11-30-2007, 09:51 AMaway - #6
slimwillie 

  d 
space
$19,771 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Tash
stfu nobody asked u what u think of tash so suck a !!in d*ck n get a life.....u niccas is lames

niccas wanna get tight cuz somebody speakin the truth...shyt where yo picture at
ugly hoes speakin in 3rd person

my pictures is probably on your ceiling so you can finger !! your stink box while lookin at me.
 11-30-2007, 09:55 AMaway - #7
Tash 

  d 
space
$545 | 1198191
cuz ur not even a person to me u !!in wimp.....ur far from funny laughin at ur own lame joke...gets no points for that.
 11-30-2007, 09:59 AMaway - #8
slimwillie 

  d 
space
$19,771 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Tash
cuz ur not even a person to me u !!in wimp.....ur far from funny laughin at ur own lame joke...gets no points for that.
i don't want no !!in points from you,I'm just sayin i got food all over my screen from lookin at the craters on your face...!! you got more craters then the moon. talkin bout you a hood celebrity yeah cause evry1 knows who to call at 3 am for some descent blowjob..how much you need ma?
 11-30-2007, 10:01 AMaway - #9
O-Z hates da OC 

  d 
space
$1,143 | 3496754
Freeway had a 4 year gap between albums and came out with no promotion. What the !! would you expect?
 11-30-2007, 10:05 AMaway - #10
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,865 | POWERFUL
damn you niccas could be mean... haha
 11-30-2007, 10:23 AMaway - #11
Tash 

  d 
space
$545 | 1198191
no slim i think your mother need the money more than me....u !!in !!
 11-30-2007, 10:25 AMonline - #12
tpoker 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,306 | 10686731
Originally Posted by pimpinatl
freeway didnt sell !!...i thought with freeway, wu, and other quality hip hop coming out then people will support it more...but nope! not yet i quess..people are claiming they are tired or this hip hop crap and ringtone rappers but dont show it! anyway i'm trying to stay focus and posiyive but its hard...like ice cube said on his very first solo album..'TURN OFF THE MUTHAF*CKIN RADIO!!'
anothr d 4 yo moms mouf !!
 11-30-2007, 11:27 AMaway - #13
slimwillie 

  d 
space
$19,771 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Tash
no slim i think your mother need the money more than me....u !!in !!
mom jokes how's it hurt me that you talk about a woman you don't know?

see I don't need to know you i see the ugliness on my screen..ewwww

later butter face
 11-30-2007, 11:51 AMonline - #14
tpoker 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,306 | 10686731
Originally Posted by slimwillie
u need to get in front of the mirror and see how ugly you are. then take your picture off your avy cause i just ruined my lunch.
damn u went hard on homegirl i felt embarrassed 4 her
 11-30-2007, 12:03 PMaway - #15
Georgia Boy 

  d 
space
$4,631 | 2965274
damn boxden aint changed.... anyway, !! dude didnt have no promotion..... lol you call move units if people dont know you coming........ and he aint that big of an artist..... so he needs ALL the promotion he can get
 11-30-2007, 12:04 PMaway - #16
Georgia Boy 

  d 
space
$4,631 | 2965274
Originally Posted by Tash
no slim i think your mother need the money more than me....u !!in !!
ay shawty you spit?
 11-30-2007, 12:05 PMaway - #17
BTiZZLe 

  d 
space
$2,746 | 7454102
Lol!!!!!!!!!1

Pwned
 11-30-2007, 12:08 PMaway - #18
Scorp 

  d 
space
$10,716 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by slimwillie
ugly hoes speakin in 3rd person

my pictures is probably on your ceiling so you can finger !! your stink box while lookin at me.


why the !! are you speaking in 3rd person !!
 11-30-2007, 12:15 PMaway - #19
dex1can 

  d 
space
$2,153 | 3019576
freeway isn't marketable, his voice gets annoying after 1 song and i can't listen to his album
 11-30-2007, 02:52 PMaway - #20
bnw99 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$4,518 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tpoker
damn u went hard on homegirl i felt embarrassed 4 her
that owning session was a record breaker...
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         
Mark Forums Read

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA One NBA Exec on Miami Heat outside of Lebron: “No one’s ..
58 comments
NFL Chris Johnson to the Jets
70 comments
NFL Josh Freeman to the Giants
56 comments
 Video inside So The Boy August Alsina Just G Checked 106 And Park L...
New reply 40 seconds ago - 189 comments - by Adwerdz
 NBA Yo Wiggins Is Fuggin Shredded Tho.. (pic)
New reply 8 minutes ago - 67 comments - by WADECOUNTY
  All Next Gen Console Owners: System Off Or Standby
New reply 1 minute ago - 63 comments - by Soraci7
  U Know Something’s Wrong When Niggas R Gettin Shot &am...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 67 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 Video inside 50 Cent Hot 97 Interview(full): Talks Beef, Aa, Ross, ...
New reply 1 minute ago - 122 comments - by A.Dot789
 Article inside Wu-tang-affiliated Rapper Cuts Off His Own Peni$, Jump...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 70 comments - by A.Dot789
 Video inside Little Girl Gets Jealous And Gets Played
New reply 5 minutes ago - 64 comments - by dloc757
 Video inside So Wiz Khalifa Just Released The Second Biggest Anthem...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 69 comments - by BLUE JACK$ON

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,699 fans of BX and 3 new today 4,653 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.