This is BX @ Boxden.com


Alley Boy's Rapsheet/Photo And OGK Diss

 Alley Boy's Rapsheet/Photo And OGK Diss
 10-24-2012, 12:40 PMonline - #21
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,882 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Twin4real
come on man you still riding wit prince akeem & semmi. you got every reason to not like dte cause they do too much but them G4 ni##as gotta be lamest ni##as to ever step in front of a camera. on top of the fact that they was all the way in NY talking ####, that's no different than when folks argue on here saying what they'd do to each other when they both know they'll never cross paths.
You say that but I think Joc said it best...in Atlanta if you actually go out you have no choice but to be in the same circles.....if you in Atlanta and you take your a$s out to enjoy the city you crossing paths.......however all we hear is threats but we not seeing any beat down videos......no one is appearing on the news......shots not being fired.....nobody is being harmed. Do I need to continue? The ni##az selling the most noise just kinda report back "was at so and so's party and they aint want no problems" ni##a YOU THE ONE SAYING YOU GONNA SLAP ni##aZ!! Get to ####ing slapping.....if I say I'm going to slap you I need to slap you on sight. There is no "im gonna slap that ni##a" then when I see you I run up on you and say "if you step across this line im gonna slap you!" All these ni##az yapping is frauds........they not out here trying to touch no one cause if they was ni##az would be getting touched
 10-24-2012, 12:43 PMaway - #22
Soprano ATL 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$8,436 | POWERFUL
That's not his rap sheet, that's one arrest. He did 2 years for another arrest in 03.
 10-24-2012, 12:43 PMaway - #23
supervillain 193 heat pts193

  d 
space
$12,287 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by peeyump
You say that but I think Joc said it best...in Atlanta if you actually go out you have no choice but to be in the same circles.....if you in Atlanta and you take your a$s out to enjoy the city you crossing paths.......however all we hear is threats but we not seeing any beat down videos......no one is appearing on the news......shots not being fired.....nobody is being harmed. Do I need to continue? The ni##az selling the most noise just kinda report back "was at so and so's party and they aint want no problems" ni##a YOU THE ONE SAYING YOU GONNA SLAP ni##aZ!! Get to ####ing slapping.....if I say I'm going to slap you I need to slap you on sight. There is no "im gonna slap that ni##a" then when I see you I run up on you and say "if you step across this line im gonna slap you!" All these ni##az yapping is frauds........they not out here trying to touch no one cause if they was ni##az would be getting touched
they dont hear you my ni##a..
 10-24-2012, 12:50 PMaway - #24
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

  d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by peeyump
You say that but I think Joc said it best...in Atlanta if you actually go out you have no choice but to be in the same circles.....if you in Atlanta and you take your a$s out to enjoy the city you crossing paths.......however all we hear is threats but we not seeing any beat down videos......no one is appearing on the news......shots not being fired.....nobody is being harmed. Do I need to continue? The ni##az selling the most noise just kinda report back "was at so and so's party and they aint want no problems" ni##a YOU THE ONE SAYING YOU GONNA SLAP ni##aZ!! Get to ####ing slapping.....if I say I'm going to slap you I need to slap you on sight. There is no "im gonna slap that ni##a" then when I see you I run up on you and say "if you step across this line im gonna slap you!" All these ni##az yapping is frauds........they not out here trying to touch no one cause if they was ni##az would be getting touched
 10-24-2012, 12:54 PMonline - #25
ATLANTASTAN 57 heat pts57

  d 
space
$23,822 | POWERFUL
ni##az postin #### from one arrest and call it a rap sheet
 10-24-2012, 12:59 PMaway - #26
yonatan15 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$98 | 594824
Originally Posted by Twin4real
i hear what you saying but, i was talking about "G4 boyz" and "DTE" only. one clique is in NY and the other is here. so what you typed don't apply to the 2 sides im talking about.




them g4 boyz said they want to come to atlanta, and trouble still didn't want any problem..
 10-24-2012, 01:08 PMonline - #27
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,882 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Twin4real
i hear what you saying but, i was talking about "G4 boyz" and "DTE" only. one clique is in NY and the other is here. so what you typed don't apply to the 2 sides im talking about.

You hear me but I need you to also comprehend because this does apply. You are saying those ni##az wont get at each other cause of the distance.......well here we have a beef thats in the same yard and I'm saying ni##az still wont do nothing cause they ####. They bumping more gums than they are bumping knuckles. THE ONLY altercation you can point out would be with that crackhead rapper they ambushed. This Alley Boy we talking about cause ATLEAST the Bricksquad ni##az have shown they can and will be bout that action. Waka been in a few f!ghts and Gucci done already bodied a ni##a even though that was on some self defense type ####.
 10-24-2012, 02:50 PMonline - #28
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,882 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AuthenticMade
Yeah that OGK ni##a is lol. He done dissed everybody in hip hop lol....and my issue with the G4 Boys is I never heard of them outside of this forum....Like I never noticed they had videos or anything on google/youtube...If it werent for this forum I'd never knew they were alive.

But the people they dissin do tours, got mixtapes, major features, and all kinds of #### going on. I mean Gibbs just did a sold out tour across Europe and is now doing 1 in America...why would he diss some kids who barely got internet fame. If he say their name in a song then some random kid in France who just saw him live possibly becomes a fan of the G4 Boyz...How many fans Gibbs lose for NOT dissing them though? Same for Alleyboy/Trouble...they got a real grass roots movement..ni##as in the Midwest love em(Chicago ni##as even naming Gangs after DTE lol) and they get love all over the east coast to(Baltimore is like a 2nd home for em)...

Why waste the time? Michael Moore you my ni##a, but tell me what they gain from dissing G4 Boys



It's not about dissing....these ni##az is flat out saying if you talk #### they gonna handle you......so why they not handling everyone?
 10-24-2012, 03:34 PMaway - #29
Livin Life 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,157 | 13131356
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
01?i thought this ni##a said he was 25
Lol he look like he was already 25 in them pics
 10-24-2012, 04:20 PMaway - #30
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

  d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Twin4real
i hear what you saying but, i was talking about "G4 boyz" and "DTE" only. one clique is in NY and the other is here. so what you typed don't apply to the 2 sides im talking about.
u know the g4 boyz got cribs out in the A right?

watch the vids I posted...them dudes a'int scared of D.T.E....hence why Trouble threw in the white towel & Valleyboy too shook to respond...
 10-24-2012, 04:26 PMaway - #31
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

  d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AuthenticMade

Why waste the time? Michael Moore you my ni##a, but tell me what they gain from dissing G4 Boys
absolutely nothing....but it does speak to their street credibility & to whether or not I should take them seriously when they talk that goon ####....I mean the exact same "too big to respond" argument could easily be used when speaking on them and how they're going at Jeezy..
 10-24-2012, 04:35 PMaway - #32
Grown Man Ish 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$13,419 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AuthenticMade
Its a Lose/Lose for Gibbs or DTE to reply to them. If Trouble went and slapped the #### out of 1 of em, and choked the other 1 out he'd still be the loser...cause ultimately the G4 Boyz taking an L would result in them getting a W....its more exposure....ni##as posted 7 or 8 charges filed off one arrest, some of them including felonies...and thats off 1 arrest for Alleyboy...90% of the people who listen to Trouble NOW got hip to him after he got out off a felony charge....

Do you really think anyone besides message board ni##as are questioning their street credibility cause they won't handle some little kids lol?

And once again, like Twin said Im not 1 to sit here and act like theyre all tough...but lets use real logic, and not boxden logic for once.
^ for some reason i thought u were a jeezy rider..........

and yea i def dont know about these dudes or their life behind the camera, but some things are just common sense.......so i co-sign what u said
 10-24-2012, 04:37 PMonline - #33
murdamurda 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$5,035 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AuthenticMade
Its a Lose/Lose for Gibbs or DTE to reply to them. If Trouble went and slapped the #### out of 1 of em, and choked the other 1 out he'd still be the loser...cause ultimately the G4 Boyz taking an L would result in them getting a W....its more exposure....ni##as posted 7 or 8 charges filed off one arrest, some of them including felonies...and thats off 1 arrest for Alleyboy...90% of the people who listen to Trouble NOW got hip to him after he got out off a felony charge....

Do you really think anyone besides message board ni##as are questioning their street credibility cause they won't handle some little kids lol?

And once again, like Twin said Im not 1 to sit here and act like theyre all tough...but lets use real logic, and not boxden logic for once.
Where Rick Ross Chain?
 10-24-2012, 04:50 PMaway - #34
kreuzberg61 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$3,044 | 16238209
alley boy is the man who literally said: "I run traps in eastside baltimore i'm a young frank lucas" + tried to ban rappers from atlanta and he let some gulla gulla island wannabe gangsters get away with this?





i'm sorry but if you're trying to portray your clique as some kind of nationwide crime syndicate, you better not let some clowns insult your mama and your kids on a track

i #### with alley boy's music 100% ... he just didn't have to embarrass himself like that. dude is acting like the ultimate industry bully but all he does is tweet about other people... he even went @ nas' brother jungle on twitter

Alley Boy ‏@alleyboydte

LOL AND UR LITTLE BROTHA JUNGLE JUST A GARDEN TO ME! JayZ vc
 10-24-2012, 05:04 PMonline - #35
polorsport2345 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,451 | 12763368
damn this OGK dude is horrible, stop yelling
 10-25-2012, 06:18 AMaway - #36
VATO 

  d 
space
$3 | 0
One that 1 sticks w/ me about the Alleyboy ni##a is when he's solo he'll dap up everybody in Magic (City) on some cool friendly ####, but when he squad deep he got his ice grill/mean mug on to everybody. Anybody thats been in the A over 3-4 years knows DTE is no joke but ain't nobody bowing down to these ni##az. It's too much money & pull in this small city!
 10-25-2012, 06:31 AMaway - #37
r.burgundy 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$31,986 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AuthenticMade
But wait a minute now. He beat a ni##as a$s who was well known in Atlanta, had a nationwide single that charted on billboard, stayed in radio rotation, and even sat in 106 & parks top 10 for some time. That guy false claimed his team and they beat the boy so bad hes now in hiding.

He said he was cleaning up Atlanta, that was an Atlanta artist on a major.

But since he aint beat up some young dudes from NYC that aint never really did #### anywhere hes fake and not a man of his word?

Twin already stated multiple times where they got real with ni##as in the city. One of his arrests right there son. Where that G4 Boyz rapsheet at lol, and once again WHAT DOES DTE GAIN FROM DISSING THEM


Aint their uncle the president of Liberia that got merked back in 90/91

Found the video
they didnt beat him bad and he isnt in hiding lol



 10-25-2012, 07:26 AMaway - #38
GST 

  d 
space
$12,362 | POWERFUL
I guess alleyboy can start singing his own hooks now
 10-25-2012, 07:47 AMaway - #39
kreuzberg61 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$3,044 | 16238209
Originally Posted by AuthenticMade
Thats a Jay Z line. ni##as quote lyrics all day on twitter
How'd he embarrass himself by not slapping some kids around lol.

Can anyone answer the question what does DTE gain from slapping some African kids with minor google fame?
nah... he went in on jungle... said he was fake for saying he wanted to shoot pac back in the day

of course he does not gain anything from smacking these bum a$s africans

that is not the point

he just went overboard when trying to invent his rap persona... alley boy is not the crime boss who runs traps in baltimore and has hits put out on people

he's a rapper trying to make a decent living off of shows, records etc... and that's wonderful... i just wish he'd cut out all the "real ni##a" talk (while simultaneously dissin people on twitter) and stop acting like he's the second coming of al capone... #### is silly

that being said... alley boy goes hard in the booth




 10-25-2012, 08:12 AMaway - #40
RubbahBandMayn 

  d 
space
$7,009 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by peeyump
You say that but I think Joc said it best...in Atlanta if you actually go out you have no choice but to be in the same circles.....if you in Atlanta and you take your a$s out to enjoy the city you crossing paths.......however all we hear is threats but we not seeing any beat down videos......no one is appearing on the news......shots not being fired.....nobody is being harmed. Do I need to continue? The ni##az selling the most noise just kinda report back "was at so and so's party and they aint want no problems" ni##a YOU THE ONE SAYING YOU GONNA SLAP ni##aZ!! Get to ####ing slapping.....if I say I'm going to slap you I need to slap you on sight. There is no "im gonna slap that ni##a" then when I see you I run up on you and say "if you step across this line im gonna slap you!" All these ni##az yapping is frauds........they not out here trying to touch no one cause if they was ni##az would be getting touched
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Dam bx , Tay600 really mad at me!
84 comments
How is Dej Loaf Famous? (Might Be The Worst Performance Ive Eve..
97 comments
Chief Keef "Mansion Musik" (Artwork +Tracklist)
55 comments
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 1 minute ago - 198 comments - by Ari Gold
 Image(s) inside Pharrell Williams: Why Arenít We Talking About Michael...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 260 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside Nov 26 - Cleveland Police Officer Shot Tamir Rice Imme...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 85 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
  Tupac Sums Up Ferguson Riots 20 Years Ago
New reply 14 minutes ago - 73 comments - by Chalky
 NFL Eagles Interested In Trading For The Cornfather This O...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 76 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside Ufo Aliens Captured, New Photo Evidence Reportedly Sho...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 71 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 BOX Floyd "can I Remind You What Jmm Did To Pacman&qu...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 99 comments - by Ash10
 Video inside Rick Ross At The Breakfast Club: Meek Mill Release, Pe...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 72 comments - by BreakfastClub

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,814 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.