This is BX @ Boxden.com

Ahmad Givens better known as "Real" from VH1 f!ghting colon cancer

Ahmad Givens better known as "Real" from VH1 f!ghting colon cancer
 03-26-2013, 12:00 AMaway - #41
kenoe212004 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$8,672 | POWERFUL
hope bruh gets well sad ####.............
 03-26-2013, 12:10 AMaway - #42
Yung Dilla 1220 heat pts1220

d 
space
$41,924 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
Hope dude pulls through

I'll just leave this here tho. 5 years ago my Mom's Passed away from Stage 4 Colon Cancer. She went through Chemo and fought it off for 2 years...it came back and within 4 months she was gone. #### Cancer b im getting angry again now just thinking of the last time I walked outta that room to what you used to be the body of my Mom's. Terrible sight when a child or anybody for that matter has to say goodbye under those conditions.
Did your mom have a daily intake of omega 3's (i'm not being funny it's a real reason why i'm asking)
 03-26-2013, 12:13 AMaway - #43

d 
space
$41,924 | POWERFUL
Yes the bottom post is mainly talking about liver cancer because that's what i was responding to at the time but it goes overall...

If you already have cancer still get on omega 3's (fish oil, flaxseed oil, hemp oil seeds/liquid) also rick Simpsons oil take that and it's a great possibility it will shrink tumors and reverse cancer.. check this thread..

dudes wife was on de@th but read through it and peep game

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 03-26-2013 at 12:21 AM..
 03-26-2013, 12:14 AMaway - #44

d 
space
$41,924 | POWERFUL
On real i hope he pulls through and people if you wanna lower your chance at getting cancer seriously intake omega 3's DAILY. Idk if anyone has a way to contact real and his family but i'm about to post hella info for anyone that can get it to him or his fam and also for themselves drs won't tell ni##as about this because as you know they make no money from it..
. And tell them they NEED Omega 3 ASAP! It looks like liver cancer is one of those related to low Omega 3 consumption!

Consumption of n-3 Fatty Acids and Fish Reduces Risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma

Can Dietary Fish Intake Prevent Liver Cancer?

A lack of Omega 3 leaves you open to cancer because the CB receptors are made defectively when there is no Omega 3! Broken receptors can't f!ght cancer. These guys were just looking at brains, but really bad things also happen in the body...

Omega-3 deficiency disrupts cannibinoid receptor function in brain (news – 2011)

..like cause some cancers to grow uncontrollably! [EEK!]

Turned-Off Cannabinoid Receptor Turns On Colorectal Tumor Growth (news - 2008)

So you absolutely need Omega 3 because without WORKING CB receptors, your body can't use the cannabis as effectively!

Now on to the RSO, before anyone thinks of making it, they need to watch several videos and be extra paranoid about explosions!

At the very least, RSO will ease a lot of the symptoms of the cancer and chemo- but there are NO guarantees that RSO and Omega 3 will work to restore health! Not all cancers have the right genetic make up to be affected by RSO and Omega 3. and some people are just too far gone. [Frown]

The good news is that a lot of liver cancer are affected by cannabinoids. I'm going to copy and paste the Liver cancer section from my home List- and you should send me an email- or PM me yours- so you can get a copy of the 2013 List for further reading.

Overexpression of cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2 correlates with improved prognosis of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. (abst – 2006) (More working CB receptors is a good thing!)

Emerging role of cannabinoids in gastrointestinal and liver diseases: basic and clinical aspects (abst – 2008)

Apoptosis induced in HepG2 cells by the synthetic cannabinoid WIN: involvement of the transcription factor PPARgamma. (abst – 2009) (apoptosis = de@th; WIN works just like THC)

The synthetic cannabinoid WIN 55,212-2 sensitizes hepatocellular carcinoma cells to tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL)-induced apoptosis by activating p8/CCAAT/enhancer binding protein homologous protein (CHOP)/de@th receptor 5 (DR5) axis. (full – 2010)

The effect of the activation of cannabinoid receptor on the proliferation and apoptosis of hepatoma HepG2 cells (abst – 2010)

Membrane cholesterol mediates the endocannabinoids-anandamide affection on HepG2 cells (abst – 2010)

Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids on hepatocellular carcinoma: role of AMPK-dependent activation of autophagy. (abst – 2011)

Cannabinoid receptor activation correlates with the pro-apoptotic action of the β2-adrenergic agonist, (R,R')-4-methoxy-1-naphthylfenoterol, in HepG2 hepatocarcinoma cells. (full – 2012)

Serum Metabolic Profiling Study of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Infected with Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C Virus by Using Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry.
(abst – 2012)

Anti-proliferative effects of anandamide in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells.
(abst – 2012)

Evaluation of Anti-invasion Effect of Cannabinoids on Human Hepatocarcinoma Cells.
(abst – 2012)

Study: Cannabis Agonists Produce Anti-Cancer Effects In Human Liver Cancer Cells
(news – 2012)

Anti-Cancer Effects In Human Liver Cancer Cells Produced By Cannabis Agonists
(news – 2012)

I know a lot of those are over your head, but they all are saying cannabinoids slow or k!ll liver cancer cells! I'd read the news articles first.

Granny
 03-26-2013, 02:04 AMaway - #45
Adwerdz 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$19,862 | POWERFUL
#### cancer, hope he beats it, and recovers fully
 03-26-2013, 02:07 AMaway - #46
Suppafresh 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$4,976 | POWERFUL
My mom died from this in 08
 03-26-2013, 06:49 AMaway - #47
Southwick 

d 
space
$1,825 | 14742688
Originally Posted by DSmith93
its expensive to live a healthy lifestyle, cheap to live a bad one
Not at all my brother. Its actually more expensive to live an unhealthy lifestyle. Just think about all the money people spend on weed, alcohol, drugs, fast food/dining out, among many other things. That's more than enough money to live healthy. Substitute all that unhealthy #### with healthy things. The problem is people are too lazy to do the work or are too addicted to the unhealthy lifestyle to change.
 03-26-2013, 07:06 AMaway - #48
gjray 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$719 | 5846673
I thought "Real's" family had money, I remeber them saying on the show that his family raised horses and owned a bunch land and a farm. I can count someone else's pockets though. It would be a real good look for VH1 to help him, Im sure he helped them make more than 200K, they were on like 3 different shows, with multiple seasons. Hope he beats it!!!
 03-26-2013, 07:13 AMaway - #49
rashcobar 3 heat pts

d 
space
$5,431 | POWERFUL
so how do you get colon cancer?
 03-26-2013, 07:14 AMaway - #50
rashcobar 3 heat pts

d 
space
$5,431 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Yung Dilla
. And tell them they NEED Omega 3 ASAP! It looks like liver cancer is one of those related to low Omega 3 consumption!

Consumption of n-3 Fatty Acids and Fish Reduces Risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma

Can Dietary Fish Intake Prevent Liver Cancer?

A lack of Omega 3 leaves you open to cancer because the CB receptors are made defectively when there is no Omega 3! Broken receptors can't f!ght cancer. These guys were just looking at brains, but really bad things also happen in the body...

Omega-3 deficiency disrupts cannibinoid receptor function in brain (news 2011)

..like cause some cancers to grow uncontrollably! [EEK!]

Turned-Off Cannabinoid Receptor Turns On Colorectal Tumor Growth (news - 2008)

So you absolutely need Omega 3 because without WORKING CB receptors, your body can't use the cannabis as effectively!

Now on to the RSO, before anyone thinks of making it, they need to watch several videos and be extra paranoid about explosions!

At the very least, RSO will ease a lot of the symptoms of the cancer and chemo- but there are NO guarantees that RSO and Omega 3 will work to restore health! Not all cancers have the right genetic make up to be affected by RSO and Omega 3. and some people are just too far gone. [Frown]

The good news is that a lot of liver cancer are affected by cannabinoids. I'm going to copy and paste the Liver cancer section from my home List- and you should send me an email- or PM me yours- so you can get a copy of the 2013 List for further reading.

Overexpression of cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2 correlates with improved prognosis of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. (abst 2006) (More working CB receptors is a good thing!)

Emerging role of cannabinoids in gastrointestinal and liver diseases: basic and clinical aspects (abst 2008)

Apoptosis induced in HepG2 cells by the synthetic cannabinoid WIN: involvement of the transcription factor PPARgamma. (abst 2009) (apoptosis = de@th; WIN works just like THC)

The synthetic cannabinoid WIN 55,212-2 sensitizes hepatocellular carcinoma cells to tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL)-induced apoptosis by activating p8/CCAAT/enhancer binding protein homologous protein (CHOP)/de@th receptor 5 (DR5) axis. (full 2010)

The effect of the activation of cannabinoid receptor on the proliferation and apoptosis of hepatoma HepG2 cells (abst 2010)

Membrane cholesterol mediates the endocannabinoids-anandamide affection on HepG2 cells (abst 2010)

Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids on hepatocellular carcinoma: role of AMPK-dependent activation of autophagy. (abst 2011)

Cannabinoid receptor activation correlates with the pro-apoptotic action of the β2-adrenergic agonist, (R,R')-4-methoxy-1-naphthylfenoterol, in HepG2 hepatocarcinoma cells. (full 2012)

Serum Metabolic Profiling Study of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Infected with Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C Virus by Using Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry.
(abst 2012)

Anti-proliferative effects of anandamide in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells.
(abst 2012)

Evaluation of Anti-invasion Effect of Cannabinoids on Human Hepatocarcinoma Cells.
(abst 2012)

Study: Cannabis Agonists Produce Anti-Cancer Effects In Human Liver Cancer Cells
(news 2012)

Anti-Cancer Effects In Human Liver Cancer Cells Produced By Cannabis Agonists
(news 2012)

I know a lot of those are over your head, but they all are saying cannabinoids slow or k!ll liver cancer cells! I'd read the news articles first.

Granny
So...Omega 3 and weed basically is the point you driving home here?
 03-26-2013, 08:49 AMaway - #51
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

d 
space
$18,959 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Yung Dilla
Did your mom have a daily intake of omega 3's (i'm not being funny it's a real reason why i'm asking)
TBH Bro I don't exactly know what medicine she was on but because I was off at school and coming home any chance I could but she was going to the UofMichigan Hospital (very good) and recieving very good care. In the end her cancer came back and the second time it was real aggressive and within 4 months it claimed her life. I'll ask my Pop what she was taking because he was with her every step of the way during that portion of her life.
 03-26-2013, 09:21 AMaway - #52
Sinamatik CFR 3 heat pts

d 
space
$2,313 | 13705608
A not to my younger ni##as... ease up with the heavy smoking and drinking, slow up with the fast foods and other extra greasy ####, and keep yaself in shape the best you can... ####s real, there's #### that's put in food that ain't meant to be eaten but since it's chemicals, it tricks ya brain into thinking its normal, ... they wont tell you that though!!!
 03-26-2013, 09:35 AMaway - #53

d 
space
$41,924 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rashcobar
So...Omega 3 and weed basically is the point you driving home here?
no not weed this is rick simpson oil

03-26-2013, 09:50 AMaway - #54
GrimeyMofo 5 heat pts

d 
space
$12,133 | POWERFUL
hope dude pull thru.... that chemo is a mu####a!!!
 03-26-2013, 10:35 AMaway - #55
pete jr 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,751 | 7019046
I hope that ni##a pulls through
 03-26-2013, 10:43 AMaway - #56
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$4,934 | 19991601
i think vh1 should help him out
 03-26-2013, 11:03 AMaway - #57
evici1 2299 heat pts2299

d 
space
$14,617 | POWERFUL
I have a feeling he will pull it through
 03-26-2013, 11:23 AMaway - #58
jmheight1 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$2,798 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Radio Raheem
i think vh1 should help him out
They should, one of the characters that helped usher in this new VH1 they banking on now.
 03-26-2013, 11:49 AMaway - #59
A~team 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,662 | 5575524
them butt hole games finally took a toll on his colon.
 03-26-2013, 12:40 PMaway - #60
nikodarippa 2 heat pts

d 
space
$410 | 2708907
Originally Posted by A~team
them butt hole games finally took a toll on his colon.
ni##as always gotta troll, I hope you get cancer and you die a slow painful de@th you ####, this isn't something you play around with you dumb a$s ####, I swear to god I hate ni##as like yall, immature mother####ers always trying to make a corny a$s joke when it's something serious and ####

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard ..
69 comments
NFL MNF - Texans vs. Steelers - 8:30PM
218 comments
Image inside  Fake Everything... i ain't complaining though - Ines
51 comments
 Article inside 2014 Is First Year Ever With Zero Platinum-certified R...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 151 comments - by Fly or Die
 Article inside A Tragedy In Song: "hot N*gga" By Bobby Shmu...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 58 comments - by onlybuilt1906
 Image(s) inside I Think It Is Safe To Say That Any Bx Member Would Plo...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Ole-G
 NBA "the Bulls Are A Team That's Much Better Than Us ...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 66 comments - by Deuce Fortitude
 Image(s) inside Name 3 Things Your Hometown Is Famous For
New reply 9 minutes ago - 181 comments - by Kwestluv91
  I Hate Niggas That...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 65 comments - by tripleG
  I Lowkey Miss The 06-07 Era
New reply 9 minutes ago - 187 comments - by Chalky
 NBA Kobe To Julius Randle - "if You F*ck This Up, You...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 62 comments - by flyguy2000

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,827 fans of BX | none new today 4,790 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.