Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

50 Cent Says Chief Keef "Has The Wrong People Around Him"...

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
149 viewing
Video inside Karrine Steffans Breaks Down How She Got 'Superhead..
105 comments
most viewed right now
128 viewing
 All Premium Spotify Users should switch to Tidal Immediate..
79 comments

top in section
58 viewing
 Image inside Ayisha Diaz Bad Azz
top in eyecandy
top in section
18 viewing
Guy Spends $22,500 on Star Citizen, Has No Regrets
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 50 Cent Says Chief Keef "Has The Wrong People Around Him"...
Unread 11-22-2012, 07:28 PMJoined Dec 2006 - away - #41
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by majestic75
Andy Capp Hot Fries?

Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 07:30 PMJoined Jan 2012 - on now - #42
44wade 217 heat pts217 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,978 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
na, chicago is nice as hell, as long as u stay out the hood, all the fu*ked up sh*t u hear about takes place in like 3 big neighborhoods, but i guess u could say it is like that, in the southside, but thats by choice of the ppl, who wanna a.ssociate with that hood a.ss environment
nah, i feel you, every city got the bad side of town.

and thats what I mean, sh*t is so localized. Like where I grew up. There is literally stretches of houses down the coast, that are like 20 million and up(A1A in Palm Beach), and about 2-3 miles away from there people getting k!lled, drugs etc.....

fu*kin crazy how sh*t stays on one side.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 07:33 PMJoined Sep 2008 - away - #43
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Chicago Bred
space
$10,356 | POWERFUL
Chief Keef and GBE/OTF started off as just a local group of BD n*ggas making music for their hood JUST like alot of other rap crews in Chicago. Every hood has rappers, there are GD hoods with GD rappers, BPS hoods with Stone rappers, Lord hoods with Lord rappers, etc etc. GBE and OTF just happened to get hot nationally. But the origins of Chief Keef's entire career started straight from making gang music, and dropping gang references like 300, lamron, 600, wugaworld, tookaville, tutu gang, opps, stain, and other terms in his music that comes straight outta gang lingo. If he stopped, he'd be unrecognizable.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 07:36 PMJoined Dec 2006 - away - #44
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44wade
nah, i feel you, every city got the bad side of town.

and thats what I mean, sh*t is so localized. Like where I grew up. There is literally stretches of houses down the coast, that are like 20 million and up(A1A in Palm Beach), and about 2-3 miles away from there people getting k!lled, drugs etc.....

fu*kin crazy how sh*t stays on one side.
being in Newark, im seeing how it works because they are starting to fix up parts of the city and more ppl wit money (whites, asians, some blacks) are starting to come in and fill out certain areas. once the area gets nice to a point, ratchet a.ss ppl feel out of place and move on their own accord for the most part. so u see fewer goons and sh*t hanging out in certain areas than they used to, if u have an ignorant a.ss environment, then ignorant a.ss ppl prefer that cuz they feel comfortable. ppl corral themselves most of the time
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 07:37 PMJoined Jun 2005 - away - #45
CIDF 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
THE
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
lol @ n*ggas acitn like keefs life is perfect. it will never be cuz he will always n*ggas who wanna k!ll him. i mean i got a couple n*ggas who wanna k!ll me for fu*kin they bi*ch but i cant picture havin 10000 n*ggas hatin
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 07:38 PMJoined Dec 2006 - away - #46
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Chief Keef and GBE/OTF started off as just a local group of BD n*ggas making music for their hood JUST like alot of other rap crews in Chicago. Every hood has rappers, there are GD hoods with GD rappers, BPS hoods with Stone rappers, Lord hoods with Lord rappers, etc etc. GBE and OTF just happened to get hot nationally. But the origins of Chief Keef's entire career started straight from making gang music, and dropping gang references like 300, lamron, 600, wugaworld, tookaville, tutu gang, opps, stain, and other terms in his music that comes straight outta gang lingo. If he stopped, he'd be unrecognizable.
not neccesarily, if he went mainstream, he would lose that gang fanbase, but would gain a much bigger one over all, so he would be even more recognizable, but the hood wouldnt respect him no more, but then again, they wouldnt matter anymore anyway
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 07:44 PMJoined Jul 2004 - away - #47
BobTheBuilder  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,847 | 7853073
Originally Posted by 44wade
"think that cause you dont have a hot song you irrelevant"

Im just gonna leave that there to think about.

hmmmm obviously 1 of us is lost sir, sir mix alot is irrelevant, kool moe dee is irrelevant because nobody is talking about them but yet we have many threads on boxden about 50 cent...If no one was talking about 50 cent then hed be irrelevant what you mean to say is his music is irrelevant, even you mr wade would download that new shiny 50 cent mixtape just to see what it sounds like
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 07:50 PMJoined Sep 2008 - away - #48
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Chicago Bred
space
$10,356 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
na, chicago is nice as hell, as long as u stay out the hood, all the fu*ked up sh*t u hear about takes place in like 3 big neighborhoods, but i guess u could say it is like that, in the southside, but thats by choice of the ppl, who wanna a.ssociate with that hood a.ss environment
60% of the land mass of the city is the Southside and over 1 million people live here. So technically, we have the claim to rep the city more than anybody. But Chicago is so big that you could live on one end and be totally removed from what happens accross town. Southside is a city within a city. Im born and raised on the Southside and half of us dont even go up North or out west, and vice versa people up North dont come down here alot. Ive seen Wrigley Field where the Cubs play in person maybe 3 times my entire life. Up north is only a train ride away but it feels like it's worlds apart from the Southside where Im from.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 08:00 PMJoined Jul 2004 - on now - #49
ohhohh 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Hghtmes
space
$1,283 | 3511718
wtf do opps mean though lol
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 08:02 PMJoined Dec 2006 - away - #50
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
60% of the land mass of the city is the Southside and over 1 million people live here. So technically, we have the claim to rep the city more than anybody. But Chicago is so big that you could live on one end and be totally removed from what happens accross town. Southside is a city within a city. Im born and raised on the Southside and half of us dont even go up North or out west, and vice versa people up North dont come down here alot. Ive seen Wrigley Field where the Cubs play in person maybe 3 times my entire life. Up north is only a train ride away but it feels like it's worlds apart from the Southside where Im from.
thats exactly how it was wen i was staying in chicago it was like two different worlds, im an explorer, so i used to be going all over the place. but the southside is so big, sh*t crazy far from everything else, and ppl tend to stay in they bubble so i feel you definitely, one of my boys used to live in chicago before movin to jerze, he thought hyde park was the northside, so i kno he never left the hood

taking the red line used to be funny as hell, sh*t would go from black to white mad gradually, but completely
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 08:18 PMJoined Sep 2008 - away - #51
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Chicago Bred
space
$10,356 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ohhohh
wtf do opps mean though lol
Oop is short for opposition. The oops are who your hood has beef with.

Originally Posted by nightmare
thats exactly how it was wen i was staying in chicago it was like two different worlds, im an explorer, so i used to be going all over the place. but the southside is so big, sh*t crazy far from everything else, and ppl tend to stay in they bubble so i feel you definitely, one of my boys used to live in chicago before movin to jerze, he thought hyde park was the northside, so i kno he never left the hood

taking the red line used to be funny as hell, sh*t would go from black to white mad gradually, but completely
Yep, Chicago is two worlds. Plus alot of us on the Southside stick to the Southside alot because we can get whatever we need here. If you want to shop for clothes, shoes, food, gadgets, find women, weed, money, cars, etc you can get all of that here on the Southside without leaving and going to other parts of town. It's like how you hear stories on the East Coast about people living in places like Brooklyn or the Bronx and never leaving for anything.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 08:26 PMJoined Jul 2010 - on now - #52
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
Hennessy and Grape Juice
space
$7,989 | POWERFUL
How 50 gonna save a n*gga when he can't get an album release him damn self
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 08:29 PMJoined Jul 2012 - away - #53
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$8,336 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ohhohh
wtf do opps mean though lol
I thought they was gettin it in with swat teams or sumthin when he say opps.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 08:49 PMJoined Jan 2005 - away - #54
GUNIT-FINEST  space
avatar space
LAKERS BABY JUST WIN....
space
$16,481 | POWERFUL
so 50 is a bad guy for trying to look at for him??? man u n*ggas hate 50 so much its sick my god get a life damn
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 09:07 PMJoined Sep 2004 - away - #55
GollyI'mGully 63 heat pts63 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,387 | POWERFUL
he won't change, he's just another ignorant n*gga from the hood.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 09:21 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #56
H.N.I.C.  space
avatar space
Since 2001
space
$2,698 | 3520331
When you're put in a position to better the lives of everybody around you you gotta learn how to move differently you have to align yourself with people that have that same objective and are open to progression you don't have to abandon where you from but n*ggas gonna get left behind the more successful you become so wee them n*ggas out and that's all 50 was really saying...
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 09:23 PMJoined Dec 2006 - away - #57
AF1PIMPN 7 heat pts space
avatar space
#RaiderNation
space
$4,892 | 18324843
Originally Posted by GUNIT-FINEST
so 50 is a bad guy for trying to look at for him??? man u n*ggas hate 50 so much its sick my god get a life damn


Pimp'n Says: It's not about what he did, it's how he does things. 50 does $hit(fam biz) 4 attention & pub dat should be handled behind closed doors. Prime example is da whole Young Buck phone call fiasco. What stand up, trust worthy n!gga sump'm like dat?
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 10:09 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #58
123456  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,957 | 8446182
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
60% of the land mass of the city is the Southside and over 1 million people live here. So technically, we have the claim to rep the city more than anybody. But Chicago is so big that you could live on one end and be totally removed from what happens accross town. Southside is a city within a city. Im born and raised on the Southside and half of us dont even go up North or out west, and vice versa people up North dont come down here alot. Ive seen Wrigley Field where the Cubs play in person maybe 3 times my entire life. Up north is only a train ride away but it feels like it's worlds apart from the Southside where Im from.
True....the only time I ever go to the southside is when my dumbass GPS makes me go through the scary a.ss areas down there when driving to Detroit and back
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 11:20 PMJoined Jan 2005 - on now - #59
GLOCKN SKIMASK 46 heat pts46 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,916 | POWERFUL
chief keef rather go broke before he say fu*k his n*ggas these n*gga he grew up with look after him no telling how much they done with each other you cant do nothing but respect that fame not changing them like it do with so many other artist
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 11:23 PMJoined Apr 2007 - away - #60
iThink 7 heat pts space
avatar space
The GOAT - #20
space
$13,936 | POWERFUL
he's not saying anything that isn't true...this kid will probably end up dead too soon
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
107 viewing
Image inside The Clinton Body Count  
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside Augusta native Cortez Berry is NOT enjoying his st..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Godfather Girth shows off amazing physique (Rare Q..
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Audio inside Diddy Outed AGAIN by the King of Instagram aka Fat ..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Trap God Gucci Mane releases artwork for next five..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Pour the wine, light the fire Girl your wish is my..
68 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Juelz girl aint got a belly button  
66 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Kendrick Lamar Breaks Down Tracks From 'To Pimp A B..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Malaysians shot down a real life DRAGON!!!
72 comments
@wild'ish

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time