This is BX @ Boxden.com

50 Cent Says Chief Keef "Has The Wrong People Around Him"...

50 Cent Says Chief Keef "Has The Wrong People Around Him"...
 11-22-2012, 07:28 PMaway - #41
nightmare 420 heat pts420

d 
space
$12,778 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by majestic75
Andy Capp Hot Fries?
 11-22-2012, 07:30 PMaway - #42
44wade 206 heat pts206

d 
space
$11,019 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
na, chicago is nice as hell, as long as u stay out the hood, all the ####ed up #### u hear about takes place in like 3 big neighborhoods, but i guess u could say it is like that, in the southside, but thats by choice of the ppl, who wanna a$sociate with that hood a$s environment
nah, i feel you, every city got the bad side of town.

and thats what I mean, #### is so localized. Like where I grew up. There is literally stretches of houses down the coast, that are like 20 million and up(A1A in Palm Beach), and about 2-3 miles away from there people getting k!lled, drugs etc.....

####in crazy how #### stays on one side.
 11-22-2012, 07:33 PMonline - #43
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,239 | POWERFUL
Chief Keef and GBE/OTF started off as just a local group of BD ni##as making music for their hood JUST like alot of other rap crews in Chicago. Every hood has rappers, there are GD hoods with GD rappers, BPS hoods with Stone rappers, Lord hoods with Lord rappers, etc etc. GBE and OTF just happened to get hot nationally. But the origins of Chief Keef's entire career started straight from making gang music, and dropping gang references like 300, lamron, 600, wugaworld, tookaville, tutu gang, opps, stain, and other terms in his music that comes straight outta gang lingo. If he stopped, he'd be unrecognizable.
 11-22-2012, 07:36 PMaway - #44

d 
space
$12,778 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44wade
nah, i feel you, every city got the bad side of town.

and thats what I mean, #### is so localized. Like where I grew up. There is literally stretches of houses down the coast, that are like 20 million and up(A1A in Palm Beach), and about 2-3 miles away from there people getting k!lled, drugs etc.....

####in crazy how #### stays on one side.
being in Newark, im seeing how it works because they are starting to fix up parts of the city and more ppl wit money (whites, asians, some blacks) are starting to come in and fill out certain areas. once the area gets nice to a point, ratchet a$s ppl feel out of place and move on their own accord for the most part. so u see fewer goons and #### hanging out in certain areas than they used to, if u have an ignorant a$s environment, then ignorant a$s ppl prefer that cuz they feel comfortable. ppl corral themselves most of the time
 11-22-2012, 07:37 PMaway - #45
CIDF 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
lol @ ni##as acitn like keefs life is perfect. it will never be cuz he will always ni##as who wanna k!ll him. i mean i got a couple ni##as who wanna k!ll me for ####in they #### but i cant picture havin 10000 ni##as hatin
 11-22-2012, 07:38 PMaway - #46

d 
space
$12,778 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Chief Keef and GBE/OTF started off as just a local group of BD ni##as making music for their hood JUST like alot of other rap crews in Chicago. Every hood has rappers, there are GD hoods with GD rappers, BPS hoods with Stone rappers, Lord hoods with Lord rappers, etc etc. GBE and OTF just happened to get hot nationally. But the origins of Chief Keef's entire career started straight from making gang music, and dropping gang references like 300, lamron, 600, wugaworld, tookaville, tutu gang, opps, stain, and other terms in his music that comes straight outta gang lingo. If he stopped, he'd be unrecognizable.
not neccesarily, if he went mainstream, he would lose that gang fanbase, but would gain a much bigger one over all, so he would be even more recognizable, but the hood wouldnt respect him no more, but then again, they wouldnt matter anymore anyway
 11-22-2012, 07:44 PMonline - #47
BobTheBuilder 

d 
space
$3,835 | 7678209
Originally Posted by 44wade
"think that cause you dont have a hot song you irrelevant"

Im just gonna leave that there to think about.

hmmmm obviously 1 of us is lost sir, sir mix alot is irrelevant, kool moe dee is irrelevant because nobody is talking about them but yet we have many threads on boxden about 50 cent...If no one was talking about 50 cent then hed be irrelevant what you mean to say is his music is irrelevant, even you mr wade would download that new shiny 50 cent mixtape just to see what it sounds like
 11-22-2012, 07:50 PMonline - #48
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,239 | POWERFUL
na, chicago is nice as hell, as long as u stay out the hood, all the ####ed up #### u hear about takes place in like 3 big neighborhoods, but i guess u could say it is like that, in the southside, but thats by choice of the ppl, who wanna a$sociate with that hood a$s environment
60% of the land mass of the city is the Southside and over 1 million people live here. So technically, we have the claim to rep the city more than anybody. But Chicago is so big that you could live on one end and be totally removed from what happens accross town. Southside is a city within a city. Im born and raised on the Southside and half of us dont even go up North or out west, and vice versa people up North dont come down here alot. Ive seen Wrigley Field where the Cubs play in person maybe 3 times my entire life. Up north is only a train ride away but it feels like it's worlds apart from the Southside where Im from.
 11-22-2012, 08:00 PMonline - #49
ohhohh 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,279 | 3406714
wtf do opps mean though lol
 11-22-2012, 08:02 PMaway - #50

d 
space
$12,778 | POWERFUL
60% of the land mass of the city is the Southside and over 1 million people live here. So technically, we have the claim to rep the city more than anybody. But Chicago is so big that you could live on one end and be totally removed from what happens accross town. Southside is a city within a city. Im born and raised on the Southside and half of us dont even go up North or out west, and vice versa people up North dont come down here alot. Ive seen Wrigley Field where the Cubs play in person maybe 3 times my entire life. Up north is only a train ride away but it feels like it's worlds apart from the Southside where Im from.
thats exactly how it was wen i was staying in chicago it was like two different worlds, im an explorer, so i used to be going all over the place. but the southside is so big, #### crazy far from everything else, and ppl tend to stay in they bubble so i feel you definitely, one of my boys used to live in chicago before movin to jerze, he thought hyde park was the northside, so i kno he never left the hood

taking the red line used to be funny as hell, #### would go from black to white mad gradually, but completely
 11-22-2012, 08:18 PMonline - #51
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,239 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ohhohh
Oop is short for opposition. The oops are who your hood has beef with.

thats exactly how it was wen i was staying in chicago it was like two different worlds, im an explorer, so i used to be going all over the place. but the southside is so big, #### crazy far from everything else, and ppl tend to stay in they bubble so i feel you definitely, one of my boys used to live in chicago before movin to jerze, he thought hyde park was the northside, so i kno he never left the hood

taking the red line used to be funny as hell, #### would go from black to white mad gradually, but completely
Yep, Chicago is two worlds. Plus alot of us on the Southside stick to the Southside alot because we can get whatever we need here. If you want to shop for clothes, shoes, food, gadgets, find women, weed, money, cars, etc you can get all of that here on the Southside without leaving and going to other parts of town. It's like how you hear stories on the East Coast about people living in places like Brooklyn or the Bronx and never leaving for anything.
 11-22-2012, 08:26 PMaway - #52
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$7,132 | POWERFUL
How 50 gonna save a ni##a when he can't get an album release him damn self
 11-22-2012, 08:29 PMaway - #53
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60

d 
space
$8,336 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ohhohh
I thought they was gettin it in with swat teams or sumthin when he say opps.
 11-22-2012, 08:49 PMaway - #54
GUNIT-FINEST 

d 
space
$16,346 | POWERFUL
so 50 is a bad guy for trying to look at for him??? man u ni##as hate 50 so much its sick my god get a life damn
 11-22-2012, 09:07 PMaway - #55
GollyI'mGully 62 heat pts62

d 
space
$7,247 | POWERFUL
he won't change, he's just another ignorant ni##a from the hood.
 11-22-2012, 09:21 PMaway - #56
H.N.I.C. 

d 
space
$2,657 | 3415329
When you're put in a position to better the lives of everybody around you you gotta learn how to move differently you have to align yourself with people that have that same objective and are open to progression you don't have to abandon where you from but ni##as gonna get left behind the more successful you become so wee them ni##as out and that's all 50 was really saying...
 11-22-2012, 09:23 PMaway - #57
AF1PIMPN 7 heat pts

d 
space
$4,834 | 18044206
Originally Posted by GUNIT-FINEST
so 50 is a bad guy for trying to look at for him??? man u ni##as hate 50 so much its sick my god get a life damn

Pimp'n Says: It's not about what he did, it's how he does things. 50 does $hit(fam biz) 4 attention & pub dat should be handled behind closed doors. Prime example is da whole Young Buck phone call fiasco. What stand up, trust worthy n!gga sump'm like dat?
 11-22-2012, 10:09 PMaway - #58

d 
space
$5,882 | 8341161
True....the only time I ever go to the southside is when my dumbass GPS makes me go through the scary a$s areas down there when driving to Detroit and back
 11-22-2012, 11:20 PMonline - #59
GLOCKN SKIMASK 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$5,578 | POWERFUL
chief keef rather go broke before he say #### his ni##as these ni##a he grew up with look after him no telling how much they done with each other you cant do nothing but respect that fame not changing them like it do with so many other artist
 11-22-2012, 11:23 PMaway - #60
iThink 7 heat pts

d 
space
$13,936 | POWERFUL
he's not saying anything that isn't true...this kid will probably end up dead too soon

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Xbox Won multitasking at work (Party/Movie/Game)
94 comments
MLB The 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals vs. San Franci..
234 comments
NBA Derrick Rose Highlights vs. Cavs - 30PTS (12/18 FG, 4/5..
59 comments
  Chief Keef Dropped From Interscope
New reply 58 seconds ago - 297 comments - by youngige
 Video inside Hannibal Buress Called Bill Cosby A Rapist During A St...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Ham Rove
 NFL Peyton Manning Sex Scandal: Largely Forgotten, Even Wi...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 61 comments - by illmatic826
 Image(s) inside Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard D...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 124 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NBA George Lopez Rips Lebron James & Nba (video)
New reply 10 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Dray
  Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refu...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 206 comments - by weeknd44
 Video inside Dej Loaf X Dj Whoo Kid - Bird Call (official Music Vid...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 62 comments - by akverse47
  10 Producers Accused Of Making The Same Beat Over And ...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 139 comments - by sittinpretti

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,828 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,792 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.