Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

50 Cent - Complicated (Official Music Video)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
89 viewing
 Image inside Kid Who Became Famous For Being Too Good In Baseball Killed In Drive-B..
71 comments
most viewed right now
78 viewing
 Image inside Every bi-ch on the Internet look like this
50 comments

top in section
59 viewing
 Video inside Man Wrongfully Convicted of Murder for 36 Years Tries a Cheeseburger Ag..
top in wild'ish
top in section
62 viewing
 Image inside Apr 25 - 32-Year-Old Woman Wakes Up Thinking She’s 15
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 50 Cent - Complicated (Official Music Video)
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #81
biff 13 heat pts13 space
myspace.com/escobarwon
space
$3,411 | 13545635
video was crack
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #82
Im Soo Special 53 heat pts53 space
space
$13,821 | POWERFUL
Symon said:
Deep psychological problems is what I see with every post you make.
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to stabilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?
..It actually means alot, right?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.
its a boring world outside boxden
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #83
Martel 11 heat pts11 space
#THIRSTKING
space
$12,518 | POWERFUL
beat is hardd but that hook, oh no.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #84
Sean McDevitt 5 heat pts space
Priest Of Science
space
$6,803 | 15857534
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #85
A.Dot789 783 heat pts783 space
space
$10,941 | POWERFUL
Symon said:
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to stabilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #86
A.Dot789 783 heat pts783 space
space
$10,941 | POWERFUL
KingP1n said:
So he didn't get rid of his back tat.
I thought he did, probably too painful to get removed.
dont think he ever will, it means alot to him.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #87
cheguevara 47 heat pts47 space
Officer Che
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
Graftedgenes said:

And of course your f*ggit a.ss is going to type my screen-name like a groupie bi*ch and give me the satisfaction of knowing my words crushed your pathetic soul you maggot.
youre pathetic my dude.

i hope your real life is not this way
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - on now - #88
Norcal 77 heat pts77 space
Can I Live?
space
$10,981 | POWERFUL
Symon said:

new replies show automatically every 10 second(s) automatic refreshing stopped Un-Idle - Reload

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
43 viewing
Video inside The Game spits the same "Freestyle" 4 years later
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Apr 24 - Indian cops rape model at police station, make her pay $7,800 for rel..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Thick and curvy makeup artist Kaorinik.
28 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Aidan Nycole Thread - Unbelievable Body Tho!!
46 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
13 viewing
BOX BREAKING: Floyd "Money" Mayweather's Grand Arrival *drumroll*
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Black Ops 3 First IN-GAME PIC
100 comments
@games
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside First Look: Jared Leto As "The Joker"
312 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Apr 24 - ISIS new Video & Pictures- 30 Ethiopians and Eritreans b3head..
172 comments
@news
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Nas spotted in Barbados with Vanessa Bronfman
68 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time