Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

50 Cent - Complicated (Official Music Video)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
91 viewing
 Video inside 18-Year-Old Victim Kicked By Rapper Kevin Gates Shares Frightening Orde..
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
66 viewing
 NBA Lebron James Being Delusional Again....Says Championships Required To Be A..
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
56 viewing
 Video inside Drakes first L
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
44 viewing
 Image inside 'Bizarre,' 460M Year Old Human-Size Sea Scorpion Found In Ancient Mete..
42 comments
@wild'ish
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 50 Cent - Complicated (Official Music Video)
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #81
Im Soo Special 55 heat pts55 space
space
$15,027 | POWERFUL
Symon said:
Deep psychological problems is what I see with every post you make.
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to stabilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?
..It actually means alot, right?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.
its a boring world outside boxden
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #82
Martel 13 heat pts13 space
#THIRSTKING
space
$13,224 | POWERFUL
beat is hardd but that hook, oh no.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #83
Sean McDevitt 14 heat pts14 space
Priest Of Science
space
$7,403 | POWERFUL
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #84
A.Dot789 854 heat pts854 space
space
$11,600 | POWERFUL
Symon said:
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to stabilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #85
A.Dot789 854 heat pts854 space
space
$11,600 | POWERFUL
KingP1n said:
So he didn't get rid of his back tat.
I thought he did, probably too painful to get removed.
dont think he ever will, it means alot to him.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #86
cheguevara 47 heat pts47 space
Officer Che
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
Graftedgenes said:

And of course your f*ggit a.ss is going to type my screen-name like a groupie bi*ch and give me the satisfaction of knowing my words crushed your pathetic soul you maggot.
youre pathetic my dude.

i hope your real life is not this way
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - on now - #87
Norcal 77 heat pts77 space
Can I Live?
space
$11,172 | POWERFUL
Symon said:

[video - click to view]

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
27 viewing
BOX Hell 2 the Naw Mayweather Bodyguard gets dropped.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside 10 Mysterious Archaeological Discoveries No One Can Explain
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside The Weeknd dislikes Miley Cyrus :dead:
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Audio inside Gillie Da Kid Says Jeremih's A "B*tch A$$ Nigga.' Talks Ar-Ab Vs. Meek ..
22 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Jae Millz Begging Smack For A Battle On URL, Smack Tells Him He's Not ..
224 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Rick Ross Admits That Meek Mill Lost To Drake On "Foreclosures"
235 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
NBA Shaq Podcast w/ Kobe "We got into fistfights, Kobe was never afraid to fig..
64 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside BreakfastClub w/ Dr. Umar Johnson: Social Cultural Issues, Discriminati..
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time