b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  

50 Cent - Complicated (Official Music Video)

New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

50 Cent - Complicated (Official Music Video)
 06-26-2012, 01:09 PMaway - #81
biff 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$3,302 | 12895628
video was crack
 06-26-2012, 01:19 PMonline - #82
Im Soo Special 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$12,356 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Symon
Deep psychological problems is what I see with every post you make.
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to st@bilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?
..It actually means alot, right?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.
its a boring world outside boxden
 06-26-2012, 01:22 PMaway - #83
Martel 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$11,826 | POWERFUL
beat is hardd but that hook, oh no.
 06-27-2012, 10:03 AMaway - #84
Sean McDevitt 5 heat pts

d 
space
$6,776 | 15843596
 06-27-2012, 10:21 AMaway - #85
A.Dot789 656 heat pts656

d 
space
$9,833 | POWERFUL
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to st@bilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.
 06-27-2012, 10:22 AMaway - #86
A.Dot789 656 heat pts656

d 
space
$9,833 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KingP1n
So he didn't get rid of his back tat.
I thought he did, probably too painful to get removed.
dont think he ever will, it means alot to him.
 06-27-2012, 10:50 AMaway - #87
cheguevara 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes

And of course your f#ggit a$s is going to type my screen-name like a groupie #### and give me the satisfaction of knowing my words crushed your pathetic soul you maggot.
youre pathetic my dude.

i hope your real life is not this way
 06-27-2012, 02:19 PMonline - #88
Norcal 77 heat pts77

d 
space
$10,478 | POWERFUL

New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Smash Or Pass?: Lauren
69 comments
Image inside  Xbox store digital sales this weekend
59 comments
NFL Thanksgiving Day Football- 49ers vs Seahawks 5:30pm(pst)
677 comments
 Image(s) inside Chiwire: Lil Reese Calls Out P. Rico For Fake Jordans
New reply 1 minute ago - 82 comments - by Nasty Neighbor
 NFL Gobble Gobble Bi-ch.. Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) @ Dall...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 791 comments - by Kooper
 Image(s) inside Dam Bx , Tay600 Really Mad At Me!
New reply 4 minutes ago - 152 comments - by SlimDunkin
 NBA Name An Nba Player That You Are Thankful For (no Stars...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 58 comments - by iloveIT
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 101 comments - by Aztronautz
 NBA Hornets Coach Says Hot N*gga Lance Is Not A "star...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 88 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside Rza Expects To Lose $500,000 On Wu-tang Clan's New Alb...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 80 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
  Q-tip Announces Lil Wayne Has Joined The Zulu Nation
New reply 16 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Danny M

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,815 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.