b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

50 Cent - Complicated (Official Music Video)

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 50 Cent - Complicated (Official Music Video)
 06-26-2012, 12:29 AMaway - #61
.amberlamps. 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$25,578 | POWERFUL
fif can't get colin tilley to do a video? fif last legit video was

(C) 2008
 06-26-2012, 12:31 AMaway - #62
Skratch 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$7,565 | POWERFUL
ayyyeeee this #### gave me goosebumps my ni##a put took his shirt off, had the tank top on and put the bullet proof vest on, mother####in vintage 50, #### made my toes curl big disel a$s ni##a still got it

His Big di#k
 06-26-2012, 12:31 AMonline - #63
Trilluminati GA 358 heat pts358

d 
space
$34,406 | POWERFUL
beat could've been better
Fif need that raw #### to bring that g up out him on tracks
 06-26-2012, 12:51 AMaway - #64
BLUE SWAG 125 heat pts125

d 
space
$8,589 | POWERFUL
What a beautiful video to match a beautiful song.

I'm just mad the video director didnt have 50 pull his shirt off and face the camera before he put on his vintage bullet proof vest.

Anyways Godfather 50 is back in rare form.

I love it.
 06-26-2012, 01:03 AMaway - #65
Pleasure Boy 737 heat pts737

d 
space
$6,687 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DevDaTru7h
This message is hidden because Graftedgenes is on your ignore list.
i knows he trolling bout liking 50 in this thread

Shoutout to #1nasfan #vickfan and tupacnasfan for being aliases lol
 06-26-2012, 01:11 AMaway - #66
Ironik 1 heat pts

d 
space
$340 | 1171307
 06-26-2012, 01:22 AMaway - #67
the synthesis 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$4,104 | POWERFUL
video made the song sound way better
 06-26-2012, 02:13 AMaway - #68
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

d 
space
$9,720 | POWERFUL
damn im not a 50 fan but he came thru with a track im actually feeling...
 06-26-2012, 02:13 AMaway - #69
JayThunder 

d 
space
$1,821 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
Post some of those awesome Piff videos so we can silence the haters who forgot how AWESOME "Pass the PAtron" was!

THIS IS ALL BAD.... GOD 50 #### ON THAT SAME GIMMICK OF HIM STILL BEING THAT HOOD ni##a!!! k!lling me softly with them hook tho , FREE JA
 06-26-2012, 02:16 AMaway - #70
JayThunder 

d 
space
$1,821 | POWERFUL

And of course your f#ggit a$s is going to type my screen-name like a groupie #### and give me the satisfaction of knowing my words crushed your pathetic soul you maggot.
i want everybody to reread this but have canibus (the rapper) voice saying all the words lmaoooo
 06-26-2012, 02:55 AMaway - #71
stripes 

d 
space
$725 | 0
This is nice!!! Ill probs buy the album and havnt bought an album in years.

the problem is dudes think this is hip hop now

06-26-2012, 04:25 AMaway - #72
Officer William 7 heat pts

d 
space
$484 | 5303604
Dope track
 06-26-2012, 05:47 AMaway - #73
A.Dot789 670 heat pts670

d 
space
$9,979 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BLUE JACK$ON
What a beautiful video to match a beautiful song.

I'm just mad the video director didnt have 50 pull his shirt off and face the camera before he put on his vintage bullet proof vest.

Anyways Godfather 50 is back in rare form.

I love it.
 06-26-2012, 06:22 AMaway - #74
Symon 3 heat pts

d 
space
$2,792 | 14811848
Tell me I ain't got female groupies.

This chick put me on ignore but still dedicated a post to me and inserted by screen-name inside the post. Must be a female poster but females get a pass.

I guess that poster is a ####, unless he/she can prove otherwise.

....I'd feel like a certified #### if I shouted out a bunch of random male posters like an attention-whoring homo looking for a lover.
Deep psychological problems is what I see with every post you make.
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to st@bilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?
..It actually means alot, right?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.

Last edited by Symon; 06-26-2012 at 06:25 AM..
 06-26-2012, 06:39 AMaway - #75
W24x55 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$8,285 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Symon
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to st@bilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.

06-26-2012, 07:30 AMaway - #76
Frontz 6 heat pts

d 
space
$1,466 | 6363312
Originally Posted by #1nasfan
Did he punch a hole in the wall and pull out a durag & bulletproof vest?
hell yeah!! Vintage 50. did you notice he removed the posters of his debut album before he punched the wall..HE BACK!!!!
 06-26-2012, 11:02 AMaway - #77
imtheman718 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$2,814 | 14813029
 06-26-2012, 11:06 AMaway - #78
KingP1n 178 heat pts178

d 
space
$4,689 | POWERFUL
So he didn't get rid of his back tat.
I thought he did, probably too painful to get removed.
 06-26-2012, 11:14 AMaway - #79
#1nasfan 

d 
space
$10,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Frontz
hell yeah!! Vintage 50. did you notice he removed the posters of his debut album before he punched the wall..HE BACK!!!!
Nah, like I said, I didn't notice he tore down a poster, it would've made sense to me then.
 06-26-2012, 01:03 PMaway - #80
Loso Luciano24 187 heat pts187

d 
space
$10,936 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Symon

Video inside  Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops in Brooklyn by Topmkins
443 comments
BOX Roy Jones Jr. dissing Floyd
154 comments
NBA Top 5 Most Skilled Players In The League?
75 comments
 Image(s) inside How To Clean Up Nice (dress Shirts, Suits, Grown Man S...
New reply 44 seconds ago - 53 comments - by Jeff Roorda
 NBA Grizzlies Assistant Gets His Car Stolen, Players Buy H...
New reply 1 minute ago - 117 comments - by Agentzer0oo0
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Losing It Over Karrueche
New reply 58 seconds ago - 85 comments - by Frankybaby
 NBA This Guy Lillard Is Agent Zero Jr.
New reply 3 minutes ago - 96 comments - by WEB DemBois
 MMA Ufc Fight Night 58: Machida Vs. Dollaway Official Dis...
New reply 1 minute ago - 69 comments - by Gramz
  Anonymous Threatens Iggy Azalea To Apologize To Azeali...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 256 comments - by KingMahaat
 Image(s) inside Azealia Banks Ethers Action Bronson
New reply 1 minute ago - 181 comments - by Frankybaby
  Dec 19 - Study: Men Choose Internet Pron Over Marriage...
New reply 52 minutes ago - 120 comments - by messy marv stan

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,849 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.