Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

50 Cent - Complicated (Official Music Video)

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
33 viewing
rapist tyga gets ready to get rid of the kylie curse
71 comments
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside Portuguese Canadian singer-songwriter Nelly Furtado
39 comments

top in section
14 viewing
NBA Rest In Peace Mike Conley, Time of Death: 3rd quarter of ..
top in sports
top in section
26 viewing
 Video inside ATL Hamburger Victim Speaks Out On Her Friends Jumping..
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 50 Cent - Complicated (Official Music Video)
 06-26-2012, 12:29 AMaway - #61
Silver N Black 15 heat pts15 space
avatar
space
$26,007 | POWERFUL
fif can't get colin tilley to do a video? fif last legit video was





(C) 2008
 06-26-2012, 12:31 AMaway - #62
Skratch 28 heat pts28 space
avatar
space
$7,565 | POWERFUL
ayyyeeee this sh*t gave me goosebumps my n*gga put took his shirt off, had the tank top on and put the bullet proof vest on, motherfu*kin vintage 50, sh*t made my toes curl big disel a.ss n*gga still got it



























His Big d!ck
 06-26-2012, 12:31 AMaway - #63
Trilluminati GA 399 heat pts399 space
avatar
space
$37,846 | POWERFUL
beat could've been better
Fif need that raw sh*t to bring that g up out him on tracks
 06-26-2012, 12:51 AMaway - #64
BLUE SWAG 130 heat pts130 space
avatar
space
$8,763 | POWERFUL
What a beautiful video to match a beautiful song.

I'm just mad the video director didnt have 50 pull his shirt off and face the camera before he put on his vintage bullet proof vest.

Anyways Godfather 50 is back in rare form.

I love it.
 06-26-2012, 01:03 AMonline - #65
Pleasure Boy 875 heat pts875 space
avatar
space
$7,239 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DevDaTru7h
This message is hidden because Graftedgenes is on your ignore list.
i knows he trolling bout liking 50 in this thread

Shoutout to #1nasfan #vickfan and tupacnasfan for being aliases lol
 06-26-2012, 01:11 AMaway - #66
Ironik 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$340 | 1171307
 06-26-2012, 01:22 AMaway - #67
the synthesis 24 heat pts24 space
avatar
space
$4,104 | POWERFUL
video made the song sound way better
 06-26-2012, 02:13 AMaway - #68
SpyDa 159 heat pts159 space
avatar
space
$9,889 | POWERFUL
damn im not a 50 fan but he came thru with a track im actually feeling...
 06-26-2012, 02:13 AMaway - #69
JayThunder  space
avatar
space
$1,833 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
Post some of those awesome Piff videos so we can silence the haters who forgot how AWESOME "Pass the PAtron" was!

THIS IS ALL BAD.... GOD 50 sh*t ON THAT SAME GIMMICK OF HIM STILL BEING THAT HOOD n*gga!!! k!lling me softly with them hook tho , FREE JA
 06-26-2012, 02:16 AMaway - #70
JayThunder  space
avatar
space
$1,833 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes


And of course your f*ggit a.ss is going to type my screen-name like a groupie bi*ch and give me the satisfaction of knowing my words crushed your pathetic soul you maggot.
i want everybody to reread this but have canibus (the rapper) voice saying all the words lmaoooo
 06-26-2012, 02:55 AMaway - #71
stripes  space
avatar
space
$725 | 0
This is nice!!! Ill probs buy the album and havnt bought an album in years.

the problem is dudes think this is hip hop now


 06-26-2012, 04:25 AMaway - #72
Officer William 7 heat pts space
avatar
space
$485 | 5303604
Dope track
 06-26-2012, 05:47 AMonline - #73
A.Dot789 724 heat pts724 space
avatar
space
$10,505 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BLUE JACK$ON
What a beautiful video to match a beautiful song.

I'm just mad the video director didnt have 50 pull his shirt off and face the camera before he put on his vintage bullet proof vest.

Anyways Godfather 50 is back in rare form.

I love it.
 06-26-2012, 06:22 AMaway - #74
Symon 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$2,866 | 15596660
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
Tell me I ain't got female groupies.

This chick put me on ignore but still dedicated a post to me and inserted by screen-name inside the post. Must be a female poster but females get a pass.


I guess that poster is a bi*ch, unless he/she can prove otherwise.


....I'd feel like a certified bi*ch if I shouted out a bunch of random male posters like an attention-whoring homo looking for a lover.
Deep psychological problems is what I see with every post you make.
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to stabilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?
..It actually means alot, right?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.

Last edited by Symon; 06-26-2012 at 06:25 AM..
 06-26-2012, 06:39 AMaway - #75
W24x55 37 heat pts37 space
avatar
space
$8,516 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Symon
Deep psychological problems is what I see with every post you make.
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to stabilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?
..It actually means alot, right?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.

 06-26-2012, 07:30 AMaway - #76
Frontz 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,483 | 6363313
Originally Posted by #1nasfan
Did he punch a hole in the wall and pull out a durag & bulletproof vest?
hell yeah!! Vintage 50. did you notice he removed the posters of his debut album before he punched the wall..HE BACK!!!!
 06-26-2012, 11:02 AMaway - #77
imtheman718 21 heat pts21 space
avatar
space
$2,866 | 14813031
 06-26-2012, 11:06 AMaway - #78
KingP1n 204 heat pts204 space
avatar
space
$4,993 | POWERFUL
So he didn't get rid of his back tat.
I thought he did, probably too painful to get removed.
 06-26-2012, 11:14 AMaway - #79
#1nasfan  space
avatar
space
$10,189 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Frontz
hell yeah!! Vintage 50. did you notice he removed the posters of his debut album before he punched the wall..HE BACK!!!!
Nah, like I said, I didn't notice he tore down a poster, it would've made sense to me then.
 06-26-2012, 01:03 PMaway - #80
Loso Luciano24 187 heat pts187 space
avatar
space
$11,033 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Symon
Deep psychological problems is what I see with every post you make.
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to stabilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?
..It actually means alot, right?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.


 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside Eminem A "bi-ch," Detroit Rap Pioneer Esham Says
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside I love watching rappers recording process.
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Wtf color is this dress?  
672 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7 viewing
16 Animals Doing Things (That Shouldn't Be Possible)
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Kanye lies on the ground in silence during interview
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Alley boy beat up then taunts lil phats death
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Holy Sh!T.....I think I figured out the dress!!!
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Article inside Kid Rock doesn't like Beyonce, says she has no ti..
311 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Drake still winning....  
58 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |   BX 1998-end of time.