50 Cent Calls Out Frank Ocean's Detractors, Rallies Support
 07-16-2012, 10:54 AMaway - #21
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GameTheory

That was in 2004 you #### nut.

WTF is a gay agenda? Giving them the same rights as everyone else is an agenda?

There are still white people who think "blacks" (or whatever that means since "black" isn't even a thing) have too many rights.

Gay people are k!lled around the world for being gay and here many of them are a$saulted (Matthew Shepard ring a bell?) simply for being who they are. Hell in Atlanta they just beat up a gay kid for no reason.

Growing up and maturity is whats SUPPOSED to happen.

Once again, here you come with the anti-gay rhetoric.

What are you scared of? You think you'll turn gay too?

If you're a heteros3xual, what do you have to prove already? YOu want to be surrounded by more straight men?

Are you going to k!ll gay people?

Theres a reason ni##as thing you're a closet homos3xual. :

We see through you dawg. All this anti-gay #### has got to come from somewhere.

How do you seriously feel threatened by someone you're not? Are you that afraid of being penetrated?

What do you get from regulating how another man lives his life?

Have you ever MET a gay person?

Look at how you act.

Its like a child not eating their veggies. You might as well hate arabs and hispanics if you're going to act like that.

ni##a you're not even that ####ing religious. Let me find out you cut your hair, had s3x before marriage, or had shrimp c#cktail. That a$s of yours is still going to your religious bull#### hell or whatever.

Is there a gay agenda in textbooks or restaurants too? What about iphone factories?

cool story bro....

are you gay tho?....this like the 5th time i've asked you this & each and every time you sidestep & avoid answering the question.....lol I wonder why....
 07-16-2012, 11:02 AMaway - #22
Official 8 heat pts

d 
space
$1,576 | 9111291

im sick of this politcally correct ####

Last edited by Official; 07-16-2012 at 11:11 AM..
 07-16-2012, 11:09 AMaway - #23
King856 

d 
space
$15,399 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by OneBlood
Ok. And what does any of this have to do with 50 supporting Frank Ocean? Did i call 50 gay?

If you think Game is a #### that's great buddy Some of u act like i really am Game and would get mad or somethin

you act like you really are the game. I bet the #### he ####s dont worship him as much as you
 07-16-2012, 11:14 AMaway - #24
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Majestic_GMMB
People be hating on you...but #### is real...I just told my family last night...I might not even Vote for Obama....He has the courage to speak out for Gay Rights...but when it comes to the Black Agenda we get told to "Man up"....GTFOH Gay Rights are going to mean more than Black Rights soon...
So your mad he spoke up for gays and not blacks? Wow......okay.........
 07-16-2012, 11:55 AMaway - #25
A.Dot789 572 heat pts572

d 
space
$9,022 | POWERFUL
Y'all idiots actually think fif was gonna speak against gays and not be "politically correct". Media would have bashed him and thats not what he needs with the street king efforts.
 07-16-2012, 12:00 PMaway - #26
Eagles All Day 49 heat pts49

d 
space
$21,778 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Athavan 789
Y'all idiots actually think fif was gonna speak against gays and not be "politically correct". Media would have bashed him and thats not what he needs with the street king efforts.
he's the same dude who talked #### about autistic kids like a week ago
 07-16-2012, 12:00 PMaway - #27
GameTheory 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$6,275 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
cool story bro....

are you gay tho?....this like the 5th time i've asked you this & each and every time you sidestep & avoid answering the question.....lol I wonder why....
WTF are you talking about?

I answer this bull#### from you every goddamn time.

NO. I'm not gay.

I just find it funny that you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to make it seem like everyone has an itch to suck a di#k.
 07-16-2012, 12:07 PMaway - #28
A.Dot789 572 heat pts572

d 
space
$9,022 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Eagles All Day
True, but that was him being stupid on twitter.
 07-16-2012, 12:09 PMonline - #29
Norcal 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$10,187 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by OneBlood
not only that but he has plenty of lines dissin gays and callin other rappers ####s, pop tarts, homos, etc. The ni##a is known for his bashing and saying he'll shoot up gay weddings and ####.

ni##a is just bein another follower and a bandwagon ni##a by saying this now, first u absolutely detest gays and bash them in interviews but now u feel like gays are ok it aint only 50 doing this but he been contradicting himself for years anyway

if u against something u against it, it dont matter if even the president is for it
Maybe 50 had a "Change of Heart" on this subject
 07-16-2012, 12:13 PMaway - #30
DrX 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$34,926 | POWERFUL
he took the pc route what a surprise
 07-16-2012, 12:17 PMaway - #31
daman729 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$5,539 | POWERFUL
50 not doing this for frank. Hes doing it for self gain. This dude fell off like a sack of potatoes. Its funny how he was ####ting on people and tearing people down when his music career was st@ble. Now that he fell the #### off, he want to be captain positive . This clown wanna get a buzz and become relevant in hiphop again. SORRY FIF, Its ova son.
 07-16-2012, 12:19 PMaway - #32
Michael 1987 632 heat pts632

d 
space
$57,998 | POWERFUL
Rap/Hip-Hop music lost in general

####s taking over
 07-16-2012, 12:31 PMaway - #33
cankstoochie 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$10,804 | POWERFUL
Anything to gain fans since he has none.
 07-16-2012, 12:41 PMaway - #34
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Eagles All Day
That's a evil thing when you attack children with illnesses and disabilities.

Now I see why so many people distanced themselves from him, but it's a known fact that he's Bi-s3xual, the cartoon Gangstalicious was modeled after him.

There's pictures online of 50-Cent playing with dildos and both Mya & Game said he engaged in homo activities...he probaly slept with all his Bosses.
 07-16-2012, 01:07 PMaway - #35
I_make_beatz 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$1,109 | 12066335

That was in 2004 you #### nut.

WTF is a gay agenda? Giving them the same rights as everyone else is an agenda?

There are still white people who think "blacks" (or whatever that means since "black" isn't even a thing) have too many rights.

Gay people are k!lled around the world for being gay and here many of them are a$saulted (Matthew Shepard ring a bell?) simply for being who they are. Hell in Atlanta they just beat up a gay kid for no reason.

Growing up and maturity is whats SUPPOSED to happen.

Once again, here you come with the anti-gay rhetoric.

What are you scared of? You think you'll turn gay too?

If you're a heteros3xual, what do you have to prove already? YOu want to be surrounded by more straight men?

Are you going to k!ll gay people?

Theres a reason ni##as thing you're a closet homos3xual. :

We see through you dawg. All this anti-gay #### has got to come from somewhere.

How do you seriously feel threatened by someone you're not? Are you that afraid of being penetrated?

What do you get from regulating how another man lives his life?

Have you ever MET a gay person?

Look at how you act.

Its like a child not eating their veggies. You might as well hate arabs and hispanics if you're going to act like that.

ni##a you're not even that ####ing religious. Let me find out you cut your hair, had s3x before marriage, or had shrimp c#cktail. That a$s of yours is still going to your religious bull#### hell or whatever.

Is there a gay agenda in textbooks or restaurants too? What about iphone factories?

Why don't you change your name to GayTheory and call it a day
 07-16-2012, 01:10 PMaway - #36

d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL

NO. I'm not gay.

I just find it funny that you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to make it seem like everyone has an itch to suck a di#k.
no one goes out of their way to defend ####s as often as you do & can still hold membership to the heteros3xual club....lol at "I answer this bs every single time".....I guess the 6th time's the time with you...

how'd it take asking you literally 6 times to answer me? what was there to think about?
 07-16-2012, 01:11 PMaway - #37

d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I_make_beatz
Why don't you change your name to GayTheory and call it a day
 07-16-2012, 01:19 PMaway - #38
I_make_beatz 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$1,109 | 12066335

NO. I'm not gay.

DuckTales is an American animated television series produced by Walt Disney Television Animation. Based on Carl Barks' Uncle Scrooge comic book series, it premiered on September 18, 1987 and ended on November 28, 1990 with a total of four seasons and 101 episodes in 100 shows.[1]

An animated theatrical spin-off film based on the series, DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, was released widely in the United States on August 3, 1990. The voice cast from the series played their roles in the film also.

The viewer follows the adventures of Scrooge McDuck and his three grandnephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Important secondary characters, that often take part in the adventures, include Donald Duck, Scrooge's pilot Launchpad McQuack and butler Duckworth, the inventor Gyro Gearloose, and the nanny Mrs. Beakley and her granddaughter Webby.

The most notable antagonists in the series are the Beagle Boys, the witch Magica De Spell, and the industrialist Flintheart Glomgold. In a typical story, the villains are after McDuck's fortune or his Number One Dime; another common theme is a race after some sort of treasure. Although some stories are original or based on Barks' comic book series, others are pastiches on classical stories or legends, including characters based on either fictional or historical persons. The series is known for its many references to popular culture, whether it be Shakespeare, Jack the Ripper, Greek mythology, James Bond or Sherlock Holmes - to mention a few.
 07-16-2012, 01:29 PMaway - #39

d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by p00rky
It happened in 2004... It's 2012. People can't change?
....yes they can change...now what's your excuse for him carrying the same sentiment well after '08?

Originally Posted By Michael_Moore
dude even promotes the so called "gay bashing/bullying" that society frowns upon as of late....

this was well after Obama got into office too btw...

ni##as is ####s man i dont like none of these ni##as man come around ni##as got them rainbow colors on yall ni##as confused ni##as from the hood aint supposed to wear no retro ####
ima tell my lil ni##as to start kickin ya ####in a$s see ya out there wit that funny #### on
look him hes a #### kick him kick his ####in a$s ahahahahaha
50 Cent - Heartless Monster / NEW SONG - Vidéo Dailymotion

but yeah....y'all right tho..he changed...
 07-16-2012, 01:30 PMaway - #40

d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I_make_beatz

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Jul 28 - Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Fun..
51 comments
Jul 28 - Orthodox Jews with herpes need to stop applying ‘direc..
66 comments
Jul 28 - Florida Man Scams Apple for over 300k!
50 comments
 Image(s) inside Godfather 50 Goes Off For Speaking On His Parenting
New reply 48 seconds ago - 106 comments - by chrismb
 Image(s) inside Lil Man Got An 6000gb Hard Drive In His Head
New reply 8 minutes ago - 95 comments - by Muunsta
 Video inside The Last Of Us Remastered Drops On Tuesday, You Copping?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 68 comments - by QB Eagles
 Image(s) inside Angelica Charrupi >> Instawife
New reply 10 minutes ago - 59 comments - by SHADOW
  Sir Michael Rocks- Banco [anticipation/discussion Thre...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 52 comments - by the coolest
 Video inside Throwback: Bsm Frenchie Unites Crips & Bloods In Nyc
New reply 10 minutes ago - 64 comments - by OG T Gutta N
 Video inside Aaron Hall: Any B*tch That Say My D*ck Is Small Is Lying
New reply 5 minutes ago - 133 comments - by GoldBluded
 Image(s) inside Jr Writer Got Locked Up For Attempted Robbery In The 2...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 104 comments - by castro

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.