Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

50 CENT- Before I self Destruct The Movie (Tracks) - what are they?

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
70 viewing
Article inside Leonardo DiCaprio Bothered That Rihanna Is Dating..
17 comments
most viewed right now
68 viewing
Image inside Leaked Tracklist For Help Me God  
63 comments

top in section
37 viewing
Video inside Disneyland Ghost caught chillin walking around after h..
top in wild'ish
top in section
31 viewing
 Image inside Sa-Roc
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 50 CENT- Before I self Destruct The Movie (Tracks) - what are they?
topic by CO Butta - 11-13-2009, 03:48 PM


Anyone know what some off the music in the movie was??

That track when he gets a ride from the dude in the car near the beggining of the movie sounds so sick.... if someone know what its is holler... thanks.



14 comments for "50 CENT- Before I self Destruct The Movie (Tracks) - what are they?"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 11-13-2009, 04:51 PMaway - #2
CO Butta 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,367 | 18330010
ANYBODY OUT THERE?
 11-13-2009, 04:56 PMaway - #3
Fresh Whyte|B 653 heat pts653 space
avatar
space
$38,250 | POWERFUL
...Look At The End Of The Credits....It Listed The Songs There.
 11-13-2009, 04:57 PMaway - #4
CO Butta 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,367 | 18330010
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
...Look At The End Of The Credits....It Listed The Songs There.
Damn.. you must be a genius
 11-13-2009, 06:41 PMaway - #5
Icee 16 heat pts16 space
avatar
space
$5,505 | POWERFUL
Supposedly according to 50 there is supposed to be a "soundtrack" with all new tracks!
 11-13-2009, 06:46 PMaway - #6
TiPZ  space
avatar
space
$7,114 | 16056693
Originally Posted by Icee
Supposedly according to 50 there is supposed to be a "soundtrack" with all new tracks!
that would be dope

where did he say that though
 11-13-2009, 07:00 PMaway - #7
.aviator.man.  space
avatar
space
$3,512 | 4561848
.lol at banks teaching.
 11-14-2009, 10:01 AMaway - #8
CO Butta 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,367 | 18330010
Originally Posted by .aviator.man.
.lol at banks teaching.
yeh i thought that s**t was funny too... and the part 50 tells the dude to go to aisle three and brush his teeth.
 11-14-2009, 12:37 PMaway - #9
kukkudo  space
avatar
space
$1,123 | 1545076
the track when hes getting a ride at the beginning is called cold blooded I think.. But I cant find it anywhere.. Any help?
 11-14-2009, 01:11 PMaway - #10
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts space
avatar
space
$14,264 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kukkudo
the track when hes getting a ride at the beginning is called cold blooded I think.. But I cant find it anywhere.. Any help?
thats what i was looking for too....its 2008 next to the track
 11-14-2009, 02:02 PMaway - #11
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$4,984 | POWERFUL
I Want The Track That Plays When The Movie Is Going Off
 11-14-2009, 02:32 PMaway - #12
CO Butta 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,367 | 18330010
Originally Posted by kukkudo
the track when hes getting a ride at the beginning is called cold blooded I think.. But I cant find it anywhere.. Any help?
Cant find it either... f**k:angry12:
 11-16-2009, 06:10 PMaway - #13
Bama Boy 79 heat pts79 space
avatar
space
$50,495 | POWERFUL
this is all the songs in the movie according to the credits...

1) Mass Hysteria-Come With Me [produced by Ky Miller]
2) 50 Cent-Get Up [produced by Scott Storch]
3) 50 Cent-OK, You're Right [produced by Dr. Dre]
4) 50 Cent-Try Me [produced by Ky Miller]
5) Mike Knox-It's Going Down [produced by Ky Miller]
6) 50 Cent-Cold Blooded [produced by Ky Miller]
7) Taryn Fouche-Tell Me [produced by Ky Miller]
8) Tony Yayo-Face Off [produced by Dream Team]
9) Prodigy-murder, murder [produced by Alchemist]
10) Smitty-All Night [produced by Ky Miller]
11) Gasner Hughes-Pray For Me [produced by Ky Miller]

i want that "Cold Blooded" track, never heard the full version just whats in the movie. dont think ive heard "Try Me" either.
 11-16-2009, 06:15 PMaway - #14
kukkudo  space
avatar
space
$1,123 | 1545076
Originally Posted by Birdman's Back
this is all the songs in the movie according to the credits...

1) Mass Hysteria-Come With Me [produced by Ky Miller]
2) 50 Cent-Get Up [produced by Scott Storch]
3) 50 Cent-OK, You're Right [produced by Dr. Dre]
4) 50 Cent-Try Me [produced by Ky Miller]
5) Mike Knox-It's Going Down [produced by Ky Miller]
6) 50 Cent-Cold Blooded [produced by Ky Miller]
7) Taryn Fouche-Tell Me [produced by Ky Miller]
8) Tony Yayo-Face Off [produced by Dream Team]
9) Prodigy-murder, murder [produced by Alchemist]
10) Smitty-All Night [produced by Ky Miller]
11) Gasner Hughes-Pray For Me [produced by Ky Miller]

i want that "Cold Blooded" track, never heard the full version just whats in the movie. dont think ive heard "Try Me" either.
try me is the officer ricky diss
 11-16-2009, 07:40 PMaway - #15
Bama Boy 79 heat pts79 space
avatar
space
$50,495 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kukkudo
try me is the officer ricky diss
oh okay, didnt hear it during the movie.
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside Fkn Wow, Who Noticed This... Lupe >>>>>
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
30 viewing
What's The Most "Feel Good" Hip Hop Track Ever?
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Image inside Kim Kardashian Latex Dress Out & About In London
36 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez: Minority Actors Should "Stop St..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
20 viewing
NBA Kobe Bryant's "Muse" [9PM ET Showtime]  
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Coming soon: We're taking Grove Street back!
62 comments
@games
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside 'Iím Not Gay No More Man' Is Still Gay, Still Waiti..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside pac disses nas in afterparty interview
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Jeremy Scott Brought Back Hood Looney Tunes For Mo..
34 comments
@gear


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |  © BX 1998-end of time.