2pac diss Jay-Z in hit em up but it was erased

2pac diss Jay-Z in hit em up but it was erased
 02-15-2013, 03:49 PMonline - #41
deziking 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$14,374 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 3rdcoasta
ni##a really did have beef with the entire east coast!!!!! i see why it ended that way for Pac...damn!
Yea because they were jealous, haters, mad and panties were bunched up. Only #### ####es would shoot at someone else because of jealousy.
 02-15-2013, 03:51 PMonline - #42
cankstoochie 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$11,673 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HipHopFactz
"On the celly, bumpin Makaveli I dissed you, you dissed me, love is love"

"Nggas talkin Hawaiian Sophie? Cot dam nggss been on my dik since 89"

Sounds like he made this after pac died
 02-15-2013, 04:53 PMaway - #43
Nasty Neighbor 119 heat pts119

d 
space
$17,173 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Taste Maker
here are the verses..

somebody need to make just a jay-z version..
i hope this wasn't that ni##as retaliation to pac imagine the ether he would have received if pac heard this weak a$s ####
 02-15-2013, 05:15 PMonline - #44
MakaveliToDon91 7 heat pts

d 
space
$2,207 | 12933112
Originally Posted by YI-Drizzy
i hope this wasn't that ni##as retaliation to pac imagine the ether he would have received if pac heard this weak a$s ####
Pac woulda got in that a$s like Nas in against all odds

"God don't like ugly, it was written
Ey yo Nas, ya whole damn style is bitten"

02-15-2013, 06:47 PMaway - #45
case sensitive 

d 
space
$3,320 | 8837674
Originally Posted by MicRaFhone
Dont forget...
CHINO XL Dissed Pac back with one of the greatest 1 bar punchlines ever.

Chino XL is LYRICAL JESUS

Go pick up a copy of & think again... (Even top MC's in the history of HipHop know hes the metaphor God)

& also....

Who's F'ing wit that?
 02-15-2013, 07:16 PMaway - #46
Nasty Neighbor 119 heat pts119

d 
space
$17,173 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MakaveliToDon91

guarantee if pac didn't move to cuba all the nas disses would be replaced with camel disses since nas and pac squashed the beef before september 1996
 02-15-2013, 07:20 PMaway - #47
HipHopFactz 129 heat pts129

d 
space
$13,469 | POWERFUL
Camel face wudnt be relevant, soon as BIG died, Jay took on his entire persona, rap was in a real depressed state after both them two died, anything that reminded them of Pac and BIG was poppin

Shyne
Jay
Ja Rule
DMX
No Limit
Mase/Diddy
etc..

There were so many lookalike and reminders from images to soundalikes, u had labels and producers telling artists to rap like Pac and Big, dress like them, get tats on ur body, shave ur head etc.. the void was so huge, Jay started rappin Bigs flow, image, and lyrics, and ran with it started poppin and the rest is history

If X controlled his crack habbit, he wud still be poppin now, and if Shyne stayed out the pen he wud also be poppin and if Mase aint retire he wud also be poppin...Jay is still poppin cuz of his wife and also the fact he keeps his head low and stays outta trouble, so many rappers fell by the way side, the doors were opened by Big and Pacs de@th for everyone to eat

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-15-2013 at 07:26 PM..
 02-15-2013, 07:23 PMaway - #48
WCIB 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$14,438 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MicRaFhone
Dont forget...
CHINO XL Dissed Pac back with one of the greatest 1 bar punchlines ever.

Chino XL is LYRICAL JESUS

Go pick up a copy of & think again... (Even top MC's in the history of HipHop know hes the metaphor God)

& also....

Who's F'ing wit that?
Ayo.

who let Chino XL on here trying to move product?

02-15-2013, 07:25 PMonline - #49
bigsyke19 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$3,179 | 13056677
lol people saying pac was scared when he dissed him about 15 million other times

you didnt hear first 2 b0mb....lol

probably took it out because the song was too long.
 02-15-2013, 08:35 PMaway - #50
Vos 2 heat pts

d 
space
$896 | 3080340
Originally Posted by MakaveliToDon91

Funny, if anyone 'bit' someone, it's 2Pac who bit Nas with Me and My Girlfriend...

anyway, Jay > 2Pac, easily...and 2Pac's disses on Hit Em Up weren't scathing, or clever, or anything other than the rantings of a lunatic.
 02-15-2013, 09:19 PMaway - #51
whothebestmc 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$11,706 | POWERFUL
"On the celly, bumpin Makaveli I dissed you, you dissed me, love is love"

"Nggas talkin Hawaiian Sophie? Cot dam nggss been on my dik since 89"

Originally Posted by YI-Drizzy
that's not the song he performed at apollo

and I'm like 95% sure dead or alive was recorded before pac died not a post de@th "diss" record
 02-15-2013, 09:31 PMaway - #52
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$16,900 | POWERFUL
Pac dead..

Jay-Z working on his 12th consecutive #1 album, just won his 16th Grammy, and will go down in history as arguably the most successful rapper of all time..

Pac fans still living off "coulda, shoulda, wouldas"

YOUNG!!!!
 02-15-2013, 09:47 PMaway - #53
BackBlock_OG 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$6,145 | POWERFUL
Camel face wudnt be relevant, soon as BIG died, Jay took on his entire persona, rap was in a real depressed state after both them two died, anything that reminded them of Pac and BIG was poppin

Shyne
Jay
Ja Rule
DMX
No Limit
Mase/Diddy
etc..

There were so many lookalike and reminders from images to soundalikes, u had labels and producers telling artists to rap like Pac and Big, dress like them, get tats on ur body, shave ur head etc.. the void was so huge, Jay started rappin Bigs flow, image, and lyrics, and ran with it started poppin and the rest is history

If X controlled his crack habbit, he wud still be poppin now, and if Shyne stayed out the pen he wud also be poppin and if Mase aint retire he wud also be poppin...Jay is still poppin cuz of his wife and also the fact he keeps his head low and stays outta trouble, so many rappers fell by the way side, the doors were opened by Big and Pacs de@th for everyone to eat
STFU! You weren't even listening to rap back then. Why do you even bother? If anything, B.I.G. was living Jay-Z's persona. Hov had more money than Pac and B.I.G. back then. It's funny, dudes on here just tell themselves what they want to be true. LOL at ni##az thinking Pac could ever #### w/ Hov; streets or the mic. B4 Hit em Up, Pac was known for making songs for the chicks and movies. Nobody took him serious as a rapper. Pac wasn't no heavyweight in the game. ni##az talking about Hov's lucky Pac didn't diss him, like Pac when ending careers w/ that simple a$s flow. B.I.G. and the Fugees went diamond, Mobb Deep's next album went multi-platinum, Puff went multi-platinum, Hov went gold on an independant label, and then platinum in '97.

It's funny how dudes nowadays who weren't around back then have this mythical image of Pac like he was an untouchable legend. He became popular from drama and a legend AFTER his de@th. Just like 50cent in the mid 2000's, when the drama dies, nobody cares anymore. Same thing would've happened w/ Pac. He just died at the height of his popularity, so people keep him at that level, but he really wasn't the man like that in rap.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 02-15-2013 at 09:55 PM..
 02-15-2013, 10:09 PMaway - #54
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$16,900 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BackBlock_OG
STFU! You weren't even listening to rap back then. Why do you even bother? If anything, B.I.G. was living Jay-Z's persona. Hov had more money than Pac and B.I.G. back then. It's funny, dudes on here just tell themselves what they want to be true. LOL at ni##az thinking Pac could ever #### w/ Hov; streets or the mic. B4 Hit em Up, Pac was known for making songs for the chicks and movies. Nobody took him serious as a rapper. Pac wasn't no heavyweight in the game. ni##az talking about Hov's lucky Pac didn't diss him, like Pac when ending careers w/ that simple a$s flow. B.I.G. and the Fugees went diamond, Mobb Deep's next album went multi-platinum, Puff went multi-platinum, Hov went gold on an independant label, and then platinum in '97.

It's funny how dudes nowadays who weren't around back then have this mythical image of Pac like he was an untouchable legend. He became popular from drama and a legend AFTER his de@th. Just like 50cent in the mid 2000's, when the drama dies, nobody cares anymore. Same thing would've happened w/ Pac. He just died at the height of his popularity, so people keep him at that level, but he really wasn't the man like that in rap.
Glad everybody else know that ni##a full of ####

Consistently talking just to talk, but don't know ####.
 02-15-2013, 10:28 PMaway - #55
HipHopFactz 129 heat pts129

d 
space
$13,469 | POWERFUL

Let me guess Biggie stole Jays hawaiian sophie perona

All Eyes On Me dropped 3 months before Hit'em Up you lame

So how was Pac not a HW when his album was certified plat before Hit'em Up?

I stopped reading after that, ur also the lame who once said Chino Xl was a westcoast rapper,

U have no clue what the #### u are talkin about, just a bunch of babble

I'll just drop a qoute from the second best rapper badboy ever produced

"Before I got signed to Bad Boy, I grew up listening to Snoop and Tupac and my hood was all Tupac driven," Ma$e said. "I was such a hardcore rapper and then when I got with Puff, he was like, 'I already got Jadakiss, I already got the Lox, I already got Biggie. I don't need any more hardcore rappers.'

Mase >>>lame bx poster named BackBlock_OGay

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-15-2013 at 10:57 PM..
 02-15-2013, 10:28 PMaway - #56
Eagles All Day 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$22,374 | POWERFUL
My ni##a back block stay owning that euro f#g
 02-15-2013, 11:18 PMaway - #57
Taste Maker 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$3,307 | POWERFUL

i cosign this. back then there was so much good music coming out pac and big were 2 of like 20 artists who were dropping heat back then. you didnt even know what to buy, you had to plan the ####. this was also the time when everyone was trying to stop buying tapes and only ####ing with cd's. we didn't all have cd burners yet and you couldnt download the ####. if you wanted the cd you had to pay for that ####. there was so much heat coming out that if you liked rap you didnt fvck with any other genre of music. you didnt have time. nowadays most people like all types of music but not back then. i missed out on some great music back then because i only listened to rap. once a bunch of bull#### started coming out and i got older i went back and heard sublime and was like oh #### this is dope, this is what those white boys was listening to in high school. only young cats that wasnt there think pac and big was the only #### poppin back then..
 02-15-2013, 11:49 PMaway - #58
Stupid Fresh 168 heat pts168

d 
space
$18,238 | POWERFUL
goat.
 02-15-2013, 11:51 PMaway - #59
*MOB*STAR* 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,252 | POWERFUL
Hov dope but back then he wouldn't had mad it
 02-16-2013, 12:00 AMonline - #60
MakaveliToDon91 7 heat pts

d 
space
$2,207 | 12933112

hold up ni##a, what work hov put it on the streets beside sell crack? when hov bust his tool? when hov square up wit ni##as n put in that work? Hov b*tch a$s cried in to hot 97 like a lil girl after Nas dropped Ether on that a$s, who you talkin bout here ni##a? were talkin bout Pac here, this ni##a had affiliations wit Suge Knight meanin he was affiliated wit a lot of the ####ed up #### Suge was doin on top of dealin wit poverty in his childhood. Pac was a heavy weight in the game ni##a, how the hell u gon say Pac aint no heavyweight ni##a when i was on scholarship ni##as came in they whips windows down bumpin all eyez on me, car after car.

50 cent said it in get rich or die tryin, narrated in the movie ni##a, "everybody wanted to be like Pac." you must be crazy as hell if you think a ni##a that had a #1 album WHILE in jail, followed by a classic album that went 5X platinum writin that #### in two weeks aint nice on the mic n aint had the whole country watchin his eveyr move. f*ck outta here son, theres rumors when Pac was out in NY clubs Jay would evacuate the area. actin like Pac got 90+ million sales from his de@th. where Big L album sales at? where biggie album sales at? Where Pun album sales at ni##a, where they 90 million at?

and the last piece of #### statement i wanna shed to light is when u said Pac was known for chick songs before hit em up. ni##a, thug live vol 1, me against the wold, those wasnt no chick songs, if i die tonight, me against the world, so many tears, dear mama, none of those was songs was about f*ckin chicks. and all eyez on me dropped before hit em up, these european ni##a be schoolin u ni##as post after post. so Pac had 2 certified classics befo hit em up one while in jail, along wit countless other hits. who you foolin son? and i aint gon even talk about Makaveli, that album speak for itself

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 02-16-2013 at 12:04 AM..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
The Case Of Big Krit
57 comments
Image inside  Nov 22 - Newtown massacre shooter Adam Lanza indulged..
64 comments
Image inside  Nov 22 - How Many Homeless People Will Freeze To Deat..
61 comments
 NCAAF Cfb Week 13 Thread
New reply 1 minute ago - 147 comments - by CadillacVyse
 Image(s) inside Which Kid Were You?
New reply 15 minutes ago - 80 comments - by Unattached
 NFL Rgiii's Family's Access To Team Facility Has Been Revo...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 55 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside Extremely Rare Lil B University Lecture At Mit Today 1...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 52 comments - by ogghosttrain
 Image(s) inside List Of Upcoming Tapes To Look Out For!
New reply 7 minutes ago - 53 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Image(s) inside Look At This Fine Lil Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reply 19 minutes ago - 108 comments - by tokinjohn
 NCAAF Nfl Head Of Officiating Says Jameis Winston Should Hav...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 91 comments - by theFREAK
 BOX Manny Pacquiao Vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][hbo-ppv]
New reply 22 minutes ago - 668 comments - by STILL.DETOX

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,809 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.