Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

2pac diss Jay-Z in hit em up but it was erased

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
129 viewing
 Image inside This Simp Ass Nigga Tyga Tatted Kylie Name On Him
78 comments
most viewed right now
88 viewing
 Image inside Call Her Jelli
18 comments

top in section
45 viewing
 Image inside Mysterious human figure of ‘God’ forms in clouds following Calbuco vol..
top in wild'ish
top in section
16 viewing
 Video inside Alexis Sky Twerking Compilation
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 2pac diss Jay-Z in hit em up but it was erased
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #41
deziking 41 heat pts41 space
Mila Kunis
space
$14,998 | POWERFUL
3rdcoasta said:
n*gga really did have beef with the entire east coast!!!!! i see why it ended that way for Pac...damn!
Yea because they were jealous, haters, mad and panties were bunched up. Only pus*y bi*ches would shoot at someone else because of jealousy.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #42
cankstoochie 41 heat pts41 space
f who he's offending
space
$13,560 | POWERFUL
HipHopFactz said:
"On the celly, bumpin Makaveli I dissed you, you dissed me, love is love"

"Nggas talkin Hawaiian Sophie? Cot dam nggss been on my dik since 89"

Sounds like he made this after pac died
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #43
Nasty Neighbor 149 heat pts149 space
kdot album cover crew
space
$20,874 | POWERFUL
Taste Maker said:
here are the verses..

somebody need to make just a jay-z version..
i hope this wasn't that n*ggas retaliation to pac imagine the ether he would have received if pac heard this weak a.ss sh*t
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #44
MakaveliToDon91 7 heat pts space
space
$2,327 | 13886431
YI-Drizzy said:
i hope this wasn't that n*ggas retaliation to pac imagine the ether he would have received if pac heard this weak a.ss sh*t
Pac woulda got in that a.ss like Nas in against all odds

"God don't like ugly, it was written
Ey yo Nas, ya whole damn style is bitten"

Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #45
case sensitive  space
6 in your area
space
$3,358 | 8944809
MicRaFhone said:
Dont forget...
CHINO XL Dissed Pac back with one of the greatest 1 bar punchlines ever.

Chino XL is LYRICAL JESUS

Go pick up a copy of
& think again... (Even top MC's in the history of HipHop know hes the metaphor God)

& also....

Who's F'ing wit that?

Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #46
Nasty Neighbor 149 heat pts149 space
kdot album cover crew
space
$20,874 | POWERFUL
MakaveliToDon91 said:

guarantee if pac didn't move to cuba all the nas disses would be replaced with camel disses since nas and pac squashed the beef before september 1996
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - on now - #47
HipHopFactz 192 heat pts192 space
fu*k Boy NO1
space
$17,900 | POWERFUL
Camel face wudnt be relevant, soon as BIG died, Jay took on his entire persona, rap was in a real depressed state after both them two died, anything that reminded them of Pac and BIG was poppin

Shyne
Jay
Ja Rule
DMX
No Limit
Mase/Diddy
etc..

There were so many lookalike and reminders from images to soundalikes, u had labels and producers telling artists to rap like Pac and Big, dress like them, get tats on ur body, shave ur head etc.. the void was so huge, Jay started rappin Bigs flow, image, and lyrics, and ran with it started poppin and the rest is history

If X controlled his crack habbit, he wud still be poppin now, and if Shyne stayed out the pen he wud also be poppin and if Mase aint retire he wud also be poppin...Jay is still poppin cuz of his wife and also the fact he keeps his head low and stays outta trouble, so many rappers fell by the way side, the doors were opened by Big and Pacs death for everyone to eat

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-15-2013 at 06:26 PM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #48
WCIB 96 heat pts96 space
What's Drugs My Deala?
space
$16,168 | POWERFUL
MicRaFhone said:
Dont forget...
CHINO XL Dissed Pac back with one of the greatest 1 bar punchlines ever.

Chino XL is LYRICAL JESUS

Go pick up a copy of
& think again... (Even top MC's in the history of HipHop know hes the metaphor God)

& also....

Who's F'ing wit that?
Ayo.

who let Chino XL on here trying to move product?

Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #49
bigsyke19 13 heat pts13 space
N.I.G.G.A-Neg to Positive
space
$3,492 | 15788926
lol people saying pac was scared when he dissed him about 15 million other times

you didnt hear first 2 bomb....lol

probably took it out because the song was too long.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #50
Vos 2 heat pts space
space
$898 | 3080340
MakaveliToDon91 said:

Funny, if anyone 'bit' someone, it's 2Pac who bit Nas with Me and My Girlfriend...

anyway, Jay > 2Pac, easily...and 2Pac's disses on Hit Em Up weren't scathing, or clever, or anything other than the rantings of a lunatic.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - on now - #51
whothebestmc 57 heat pts57 space
space
$12,374 | POWERFUL
HipHopFactz said:
"On the celly, bumpin Makaveli I dissed you, you dissed me, love is love"

"Nggas talkin Hawaiian Sophie? Cot dam nggss been on my dik since 89"

YI-Drizzy said:
that's not the song he performed at apollo

and I'm like 95% sure dead or alive was recorded before pac died not a post death "diss" record
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #52
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21 space
The new Razor Ramon
space
$19,404 | POWERFUL
Pac dead..

Jay-Z working on his 12th consecutive #1 album, just won his 16th Grammy, and will go down in history as arguably the most successful rapper of all time..

Pac fans still living off "coulda, shoulda, wouldas"

YOUNG!!!!
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #53
BackBlock_OG 28 heat pts28 space
4 Da Borough
space
$6,443 | POWERFUL
HipHopFactz said:
Camel face wudnt be relevant, soon as BIG died, Jay took on his entire persona, rap was in a real depressed state after both them two died, anything that reminded them of Pac and BIG was poppin

Shyne
Jay
Ja Rule
DMX
No Limit
Mase/Diddy
etc..

There were so many lookalike and reminders from images to soundalikes, u had labels and producers telling artists to rap like Pac and Big, dress like them, get tats on ur body, shave ur head etc.. the void was so huge, Jay started rappin Bigs flow, image, and lyrics, and ran with it started poppin and the rest is history

If X controlled his crack habbit, he wud still be poppin now, and if Shyne stayed out the pen he wud also be poppin and if Mase aint retire he wud also be poppin...Jay is still poppin cuz of his wife and also the fact he keeps his head low and stays outta trouble, so many rappers fell by the way side, the doors were opened by Big and Pacs death for everyone to eat
STFU! You weren't even listening to rap back then. Why do you even bother? If anything, B.I.G. was living Jay-Z's persona. Hov had more money than Pac and B.I.G. back then. It's funny, dudes on here just tell themselves what they want to be true. LOL at n*ggaz thinking Pac could ever fu*k w/ Hov; streets or the mic. B4 Hit em Up, Pac was known for making songs for the chicks and movies. Nobody took him serious as a rapper. Pac wasn't no heavyweight in the game. n*ggaz talking about Hov's lucky Pac didn't diss him, like Pac when ending careers w/ that simple a.ss flow. B.I.G. and the Fugees went diamond, Mobb Deep's next album went multi-platinum, Puff went multi-platinum, Hov went gold on an independant label, and then platinum in '97.

It's funny how dudes nowadays who weren't around back then have this mythical image of Pac like he was an untouchable legend. He became popular from drama and a legend AFTER his death. Just like 50cent in the mid 2000's, when the drama dies, nobody cares anymore. Same thing would've happened w/ Pac. He just died at the height of his popularity, so people keep him at that level, but he really wasn't the man like that in rap.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 02-15-2013 at 08:55 PM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #54
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21 space
The new Razor Ramon
space
$19,404 | POWERFUL
BackBlock_OG said:
STFU! You weren't even listening to rap back then. Why do you even bother? If anything, B.I.G. was living Jay-Z's persona. Hov had more money than Pac and B.I.G. back then. It's funny, dudes on here just tell themselves what they want to be true. LOL at n*ggaz thinking Pac could ever fu*k w/ Hov; streets or the mic. B4 Hit em Up, Pac was known for making songs for the chicks and movies. Nobody took him serious as a rapper. Pac wasn't no heavyweight in the game. n*ggaz talking about Hov's lucky Pac didn't diss him, like Pac when ending careers w/ that simple a.ss flow. B.I.G. and the Fugees went diamond, Mobb Deep's next album went multi-platinum, Puff went multi-platinum, Hov went gold on an independant label, and then platinum in '97.

It's funny how dudes nowadays who weren't around back then have this mythical image of Pac like he was an untouchable legend. He became popular from drama and a legend AFTER his death. Just like 50cent in the mid 2000's, when the drama dies, nobody cares anymore. Same thing would've happened w/ Pac. He just died at the height of his popularity, so people keep him at that level, but he really wasn't the man like that in rap.
Glad everybody else know that n*gga full of sh*t

Consistently talking just to talk, but don't know sh*t.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - on now - #55
HipHopFactz 192 heat pts192 space
fu*k Boy NO1
space
$17,900 | POWERFUL
BackBlock_OG said:

Let me guess Biggie stole Jays hawaiian sophie perona

All Eyes On Me dropped 3 months before Hit'em Up you lame

So how was Pac not a HW when his album was certified plat before Hit'em Up?

I stopped reading after that, ur also the lame who once said Chino Xl was a westcoast rapper,

U have no clue what the fu*k u are talkin about, just a bunch of babble

I'll just drop a qoute from the second best rapper badboy ever produced

"Before I got signed to Bad Boy, I grew up listening to Snoop and Tupac and my hood was all Tupac driven," Ma$e said. "I was such a hardcore rapper and then when I got with Puff, he was like, 'I already got Jadakiss, I already got the Lox, I already got Biggie. I don't need any more hardcore rappers.'

Mase >>>lame bx poster named BackBlock_OGay

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-15-2013 at 09:57 PM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #56
Eagles All Day 53 heat pts53 space
#InChipWeTrust
space
$23,165 | POWERFUL
My n*gga back block stay owning that euro f*g
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #57
Taste Maker 23 heat pts23 space
like i said..
space
$3,349 | POWERFUL
BackBlock_OG said:

i cosign this. back then there was so much good music coming out pac and big were 2 of like 20 artists who were dropping heat back then. you didnt even know what to buy, you had to plan the sh*t. this was also the time when everyone was trying to stop buying tapes and only fu*king with cd's. we didn't all have cd burners yet and you couldnt download the sh*t. if you wanted the cd you had to pay for that sh*t. there was so much heat coming out that if you liked rap you didnt fvck with any other genre of music. you didnt have time. nowadays most people like all types of music but not back then. i missed out on some great music back then because i only listened to rap. once a bunch of bullsh*t started coming out and i got older i went back and heard sublime and was like oh sh*t this is dope, this is what those white boys was listening to in high school. only young cats that wasnt there think pac and big was the only sh*t poppin back then..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #58
Stupid Fresh 173 heat pts173 space
Sofa King Retarded
space
$19,244 | POWERFUL
goat.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #59
*MOB*STAR* 29 heat pts29 space
The GREATEST ALIVE™
space
$4,355 | POWERFUL
Hov dope but back then he wouldn't had mad it
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #60
MakaveliToDon91 7 heat pts space
space
$2,327 | 13886431
BackBlock_OG said:

hold up n*gga, what work hov put it on the streets beside sell crack? when hov bust his tool? when hov square up wit n*ggas n put in that work? Hov b*tch a.ss cried in to hot 97 like a lil girl after Nas dropped Ether on that a.ss, who you talkin bout here n*gga? were talkin bout Pac here, this n*gga had affiliations wit Suge Knight meanin he was affiliated wit a lot of the fu*ked up sh*t Suge was doin on top of dealin wit poverty in his childhood. Pac was a heavy weight in the game n*gga, how the hell u gon say Pac aint no heavyweight n*gga when i was on scholarship n*ggas came in they whips windows down bumpin all eyez on me, car after car.

50 cent said it in get rich or die tryin, narrated in the movie n*gga, "everybody wanted to be like Pac." you must be crazy as hell if you think a n*gga that had a #1 album WHILE in jail, followed by a classic album that went 5X platinum writin that sh*t in two weeks aint nice on the mic n aint had the whole country watchin his eveyr move. f*ck outta here son, theres rumors when Pac was out in NY clubs Jay would evacuate the area. actin like Pac got 90+ million sales from his death. where Big L album sales at? where biggie album sales at? Where Pun album sales at n*gga, where they 90 million at?

and the last piece of sh*t statement i wanna shed to light is when u said Pac was known for chick songs before hit em up. n*gga, thug live vol 1, me against the wold, those wasnt no chick songs, if i die tonight, me against the world, so many tears, dear mama, none of those was songs was about f*ckin chicks. and all eyez on me dropped before hit em up, these european n*gga be schoolin u n*ggas post after post. so Pac had 2 certified classics befo hit em up one while in jail, along wit countless other hits. who you foolin son? and i aint gon even talk about Makaveli, that album speak for itself

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 02-15-2013 at 11:04 PM..

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
37 viewing
Video inside Mysterious island is home to 60,000-year-old community
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Image inside Ballin Beauty Jennifer Williams
39 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside First Look: Jared Leto As "The Joker"
277 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Video inside Keep an eye on that pump next time you put gas
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside Apr 24 - ISIS new Video & Pictures- 30 Ethiopians and Eritreans b3head..
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside Aidan Nycole Thread - Unbelievable Body Tho!!
40 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Ariana Grande Says Big Sean’s Lyrics About Her pus-y Led To Breakup
181 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Nas spotted in Barbados with Vanessa Bronfman
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Tahiti Cora Thread *Bubble Butt!!*
48 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time