This is BX @ Boxden.com


2pac diss Jay-Z in hit em up but it was erased


 2pac diss Jay-Z in hit em up but it was erased
 02-15-2013, 10:28 AMaway - #21
HipHopFactz 126 heat pts126

  d 
space
$13,196 | POWERFUL
The Chino #### is overblown, he was just joking around, he even dissed BIG on the same song, he went at a lot of rappers on that wack song, although his joke backfired like his career, he said he met Pac and squashed it though, unno
 02-15-2013, 10:55 AMaway - #22
Im Soo Special 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$12,024 | POWERFUL



 02-15-2013, 11:02 AMaway - #23
Eagles All Day 49 heat pts49

  d 
space
$22,173 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HipHopFactz
Kadafi was cool with Jayz people, and he said to Pac that Jay aint say anything to deserve gettin dissed, so Pac let Jayz live and took his name off the record.


What folk don't know some of Jayz folks use to be in the studio with Pac, Jay even heard some of the Makaveli record over the phone before it dropped, so he recorded a song called DOA, as a diss to Pac, but obviously Pac died, so he didnt put it out...it was wack anyways, super trash, Jay just wasnt on Pacs level, he needed a few more years to learn how to craft songs, it was second nature to Pac being a young vet in the game.
Damn you had an exclusive to that song living in the outskirts of Europe?

 02-15-2013, 11:08 AMaway - #24
Root Of Evil 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$11,335 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Eagles All Day
Damn you had an exclusive to that song living in the outskirts of Europe?

Son gets on BX an creates his life

 02-15-2013, 11:14 AMaway - #25
Trilluminati GA 348 heat pts348

  d 
space
$31,388 | POWERFUL
camel stans would have never existed then
 02-15-2013, 11:19 AMaway - #26
DJ Maximum|M 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$36,187 | POWERFUL
he didnt want it with hov
 02-15-2013, 11:56 AMaway - #27
Mr Fujaveli 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$9,750 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MicRaFhone
I just wanna know how any of you can say Bar 4 Bar Tupac is a better lyrically than Chino..
right here
 02-15-2013, 12:57 PMaway - #28
Taste Maker 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$3,300 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mr Fujaveli
jay gay a$s supposedly performed the song once at the apollo....u telling me jayz the god performs at the apollo and there isnt any footage or audio??? yeah ok f#g
In the 2006 issue of XXL Jay-Z opens up about his career parallels to Michael Jordan and his short lived drama with 2Pac in 1996. Here is the excerpt:

I reference Jordan because he had similar stories. He said that he felt cheated when he got to the league and Larry Bird and Magic were leaving. I feel like that. I be like, Damn, I wonder what it would be like with Big and Pac and everybody here. The worst Ive heard was that I wouldnt be who I am if Big and Pac was here. Thats God given talent. You cant

And that would have been interesting too, how that wouldve played out with me and Pac. Because I wasnt where I am now. It wouldve went down, it was a collision course, 100%. I knew some people out West and they told me about the [Makaveli] song. It hadnt dropped yet, but was on the way. I had my record ready. I shelved it out of the utmost respect, but it was coming.

I performed it one time only at Apollo over No Diggity. No one has that tape. They usually tape the Apollo shows, but they had just stopped taping for some reason. We tried to find the tape. Its 2,000 people that know about it. I did two verses. Its the truth, thats the best ####. Its so liberating, when you say what the #### you wanna say .

For those of you who didn't even know they had beef, I'll fill you in. At the height of the East/West beef and the height of Pac's paranoia, he went at any NYC rappers who sided with Biggie or basically said anything he didn't like in regards to the beef. Jay-Z was one of those rappers who was called out on b0mb First (and also on a couple unreleased tracks).
 02-15-2013, 01:12 PMaway - #29
Root Of Evil 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$11,335 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Eagles All Day
Good thing he dropped it

This f#g woulda prolly ended up dead a lot sooner
Originally Posted by Heat in 5
RD Jay woulda been too much for Tupac

pretty much this

Hov was really in the streets and gettin busy on the mic

Pac didn't want those problems

 02-15-2013, 01:20 PMaway - #30
Taste Maker 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$3,300 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Heat in 5
RD Jay woulda been too much for Tupac
here are the verses..








somebody need to make just a jay-z version..

Last edited by Taste Maker; 02-15-2013 at 01:24 PM..
 02-15-2013, 01:21 PMaway - #31
HipHopFactz 126 heat pts126

  d 
space
$13,196 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Taste Maker
And that would have been interesting too, how that wouldve played out with me and Pac. Because I wasnt where I am now. It wouldve went down, it was a collision course, 100%. I knew some people out West and they told me about the [Makaveli] song. It hadnt dropped yet, but was on the way. I had my record ready. I shelved it out of the utmost respect, but it was coming.



"On the celly, bumpin Makaveli I dissed you, you dissed me, love is love"

"Nggas talkin Hawaiian Sophie? Cot dam nggss been on my dik since 89"





Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-15-2013 at 01:24 PM..
 02-15-2013, 01:25 PMaway - #32
Playa 68 heat pts68

  d 
space
$22,174 | POWERFUL
That #### woulda been hectic. I really don't think Jay could have generated as much interest as Pac on the mic. He was just getting his foot in the door commercially and Pac was having a sort of Renaissance artistically.
 02-15-2013, 01:27 PMaway - #33
Dee352 163 heat pts163

  d 
space
$9,522 | POWERFUL
I see the the same camel stans in every pac thread
 02-15-2013, 01:28 PMaway - #34
Playa 68 heat pts68

  d 
space
$22,174 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Heat in 5
I've actually heard them before but apparently theres another song
It got deleted from history.
 02-15-2013, 01:30 PMaway - #35
Im Soo Special 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$12,024 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Root Of Evil
pretty much this

Hov was really in the streets and gettin busy on the mic

Pac didn't want those problems

no he wasn't

jay left brooklyn cause it was too wild for him. he left to maryland, in the county and sold drugs. i know somebody that knew him
 02-15-2013, 01:32 PMaway - #36
Mr Fujaveli 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$9,750 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Taste Maker
In the 2006 issue of XXL Jay-Z opens up about his career parallels to Michael Jordan and his short lived drama with 2Pac in 1996. Here is the excerpt:

I reference Jordan because he had similar stories. He said that he felt cheated when he got to the league and Larry Bird and Magic were leaving. I feel like that. I be like, Damn, I wonder what it would be like with Big and Pac and everybody here. The worst Ive heard was that I wouldnt be who I am if Big and Pac was here. Thats God given talent. You cant

And that would have been interesting too, how that wouldve played out with me and Pac. Because I wasnt where I am now. It wouldve went down, it was a collision course, 100%. I knew some people out West and they told me about the [Makaveli] song. It hadnt dropped yet, but was on the way. I had my record ready. I shelved it out of the utmost respect, but it was coming.

I performed it one time only at Apollo over No Diggity. No one has that tape. They usually tape the Apollo shows, but they had just stopped taping for some reason. We tried to find the tape. Its 2,000 people that know about it. I did two verses. Its the truth, thats the best ####. Its so liberating, when you say what the #### you wanna say .

For those of you who didn't even know they had beef, I'll fill you in. At the height of the East/West beef and the height of Pac's paranoia, he went at any NYC rappers who sided with Biggie or basically said anything he didn't like in regards to the beef. Jay-Z was one of those rappers who was called out on b0mb First (and also on a couple unreleased tracks).
does this prove something?
 02-15-2013, 01:39 PMaway - #37
Billy Hoyle 

  d 
space
$1,069 | 2905074
Lmao poor jay. ni##a would not be here if pac really wanted to get in that a$s.
 02-15-2013, 01:40 PMaway - #38
Killamike79 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$19,826 | POWERFUL
To be honest, Jay should be glad he didn't caught up in all that bull#### back then. He might not be where he is today if he did
 02-15-2013, 01:43 PMaway - #39
KORNZ516 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$1,729 | 17786144
Originally Posted by MicRaFhone
Dont forget...
CHINO XL Dissed Pac back with one of the greatest 1 bar punchlines ever.

Chino XL is LYRICAL JESUS

Go pick up a copy of & think again... (Even top MC's in the history of HipHop know hes the metaphor God)

& also....


Who's F'ing wit that?
I hope chinos breaking u off wit a little bread for advertising that tape, Ol chino xl public relations a$s ni##a
 02-15-2013, 02:42 PMaway - #40
Phillipmcd 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$1,355 | 17113849
My four four make sure all your kids don't grow
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 30 - Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
60 comments
Image inside  Oct 28 - Life under Obama sucks. And these numbers pr..
51 comments
IGN Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
86 comments
  Best Rap Album Of 2014?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 94 comments - by QB Eagles
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 1 hour ago - 184 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 70 comments - by YungPrinceNY
  Greatest Mixtape Or Mixtape Series Ever
New reply 1 hour ago - 83 comments - by killa the goat
 Image(s) inside Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 46 minutes ago - 198 comments - by Rick Ross
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 2 hours ago - 73 comments - by The Bully
  Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta (prod. Soundwave X Thunder...
New reply 55 minutes ago - 81 comments - by mdemaz
  How You Can Get A New Ps4 For $275
New reply 2 hours ago - 174 comments - by SpazzOut

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.