This is BX @ Boxden.com


Y'all want some Elephant Dung Beer?


 Y'all want some Elephant Dung Beer?
topic by Nothavingit - 04-21-2013, 06:43 PM - Boxden > Wild videos, news, and other media


> Y'all want some Elephant Dung Beer? - Photo posted in Wild videos, news, and other media | Sign in and leave a comment below!



> Y'all want some Elephant Dung Beer? - Photo posted in Wild videos, news, and other media | Sign in and leave a comment below!


The beer has“an initial bitterness [...] washed over by a wave of sweetness,” which sounds pretty decent for a dark stout. We were almost sold until the reviewer started describing what he called ‘the afterglow’ by saying, “for some time after I could still feel as if my body was saturated with that warm scent.” Yeah. Any beer that saturates our body with the warm scent of elephant dung is probably not for us, but props to the brave folks who enjoy it (and to the elephant sanctuary that earns a profit on every butt-processed bean). We raise our glasses to you.



> Y'all want some Elephant Dung Beer? - Photo posted in Wild videos, news, and other media | Sign in and leave a comment below!


share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

15 comments for "Y'all want some Elephant Dung Beer?"


 04-21-2013, 07:42 PMaway - #2
Mintz 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$5,546 | POWERFUL
only in Asia
 04-21-2013, 07:53 PMonline - #3
stogz 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$26,898 | POWERFUL
That's the ####...
 04-21-2013, 07:56 PMaway - #4
Hit Em' Up 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$4,332 | POWERFUL
a few sips and you'll be ####faced
 04-21-2013, 08:42 PMaway - #5
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$18,216 | POWERFUL
not enough culture relativity in the world
 04-21-2013, 08:50 PMaway - #6
Chedda 173 heat pts173

  d 
space
$5,363 | POWERFUL
 04-21-2013, 08:59 PMaway - #7
bnw99 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$4,919 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hit Em' Up
a few sips and you'll be ####faced
 04-21-2013, 09:44 PMaway - #8
Nothavingit 46 heat pts46

  d 
space
$3,808 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hit Em' Up
a few sips and you'll be ####faced
 04-22-2013, 04:56 PMaway - #9
jjoosshh 

  d 
space
$345 | 18700326
Originally Posted by Hit Em' Up
a few sips and you'll be ####faced
well played sir
 04-22-2013, 06:59 PMaway - #10
JacmanPones 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$2,305 | 18707287
Originally Posted by Nothavingit







The beer has“an initial bitterness [...] washed over by a wave of sweetness,” which sounds pretty decent for a dark stout. We were almost sold until the reviewer started describing what he called ‘the afterglow’ by saying, “for some time after I could still feel as if my body was saturated with that warm scent.” Yeah. Any beer that saturates our body with the warm scent of elephant dung is probably not for us, but props to the brave folks who enjoy it (and to the elephant sanctuary that earns a profit on every butt-processed bean). We raise our glasses to you.



 04-22-2013, 07:23 PMaway - #11
C-MOB 

  d 
space
$334 | 1172970
Originally Posted by Hit Em' Up
a few sips and you'll be ####faced
 04-22-2013, 07:30 PMaway - #12
darealvelle 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$4,371 | POWERFUL
I bet that beer taste better than budweiser
 04-23-2013, 04:22 AMaway - #13
Nothavingit 46 heat pts46

  d 
space
$3,808 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by darealvelle
I bet that beer taste better than budweiser
hell yea
 04-23-2013, 08:07 AMaway - #14
D1nOnlyMrM@ 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$9,788 | POWERFUL
might be perfect after a ####ty day
 04-23-2013, 01:31 PMaway - #15
DanBootleg 112 heat pts112

  d 
space
$7,884 | POWERFUL
This thread reminded me of this.




 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 23 - Ebola in NYC
58 comments
Image inside  white girl got azz!!!!!!
65 comments
Image inside  Klay Thompson Still Winning Yoooooooooooooooooo!
132 comments
 NBA Kendrick Lamar, Kevin Hart Highlight Cleveland Cavalie...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 90 comments - by metatr0n
 Video inside Video Of The Interview That Set Off The 50/cam Beef (c...
New reply 29 minutes ago - 53 comments - by EZ Green
  Is There Any Rapper That Never "fell Off"?
New reply 12 minutes ago - 129 comments - by JewsusChrist
 NBA Jeanie Buss: ‘any Free Agent That Would Be Afraid To P...
New reply 46 minutes ago - 74 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 Image(s) inside After All These Halloweens, I Never Knew (mind Blown)
New reply 24 minutes ago - 67 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside Oct 22 - Autopsy Reveals Michael Brown Reached For Off...
New reply 48 minutes ago - 359 comments - by theFREAK
 NCAAF Notre Dame Freshman Wr Justin Brent Dating Legendary F...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 132 comments - by theFREAK
 Video inside Jay Z First Interview After Ether W Angie Martinez (yo...
New reply 1 hour ago - 80 comments - by EZ Green

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,797 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.