b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  

Top 10 Worst Moments In Human History

Top 10 Worst Moments In Human History
 04-29-2012, 05:17 PMaway - #61
Vancouver 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,283 | 10576235
Originally Posted by MPLSallstar
In some ways, we were still saw as people? You're a ####ing joke. I wasn't even mad reading your post through, but the more I look over it your ignorance is very, very insulting. How many Black people today in America can tell you their own family history past our great grandparents? Where we came from? What culture we belonged?

You obviously aren't Black, because you have no ####ing clue. Parading like you have worldly knowledge when in reality you are delusional.

There is absolutely nothing in your post that didn't apply to American slavery.
That's what he was saying though. He was agreeing with you. He was saying in slavery in times before the Transatlantic slave trade, people kept their culture.
 04-29-2012, 05:30 PMaway - #62
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,134 | 18272082
not slavery itself since you want to play dumb, but the atlantic slave trade definitely belongs on this list. cant even get an accurate # on how many were k!lled/died during this. but we'd rather talk about it like its not relevant because we're past that right...
 04-29-2012, 05:31 PMaway - #63
Old Man Quillis 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$22,654 | POWERFUL
SO no African American Slavery? The genocide against the Native American? Apartheid? The atomic b0mb? Pol Pot?

Its easy to see who wrote this ####....
 04-29-2012, 05:32 PMaway - #64
ThatHustle 588 heat pts588

d 
space
$2,257 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Heisenberg
now ni##as is posting TOP IN HUMAN HISTORY!

what's next? Top ten in the universe?

anything for a hot topic

Stop hatin and Educate yourself fool
 04-29-2012, 05:35 PMaway - #65
Vancouver 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,283 | 10576235
Originally Posted by palogee
SO no African American Slavery? The genocide against the Native American? Apartheid? The atomic b0mb? Pol Pot?

Its easy to see who wrote this ####....
Agree with the other ones, but it said the Khemer Rouge.
 04-29-2012, 05:42 PMaway - #66
ReppinDaBurghh 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$43,503 | POWERFUL
at people ####ing about slavery.
 04-29-2012, 05:43 PMonline - #67
RokkyRok 46 heat pts46

d 
space
$5,463 | POWERFUL
In some ways, we were still saw as people? You're a ####ing joke. I wasn't even mad reading your post through, but the more I look over it your ignorance is very, very insulting. How many Black people today in America can tell you their own family history past our great grandparents? Where we came from? What culture we belonged?

You obviously aren't Black, because you have no ####ing clue. Parading like you have worldly knowledge when in reality you are delusional.

... I think Nu Tymez was agreeing with you in saying TAS (african) was worse than previous events.

The difference between traditional slavery and western slavery is that traditionally it was done when someone owed a debt or when they did something and was forced to repay the family and couldn't afford it. Slavery was the equivalent to modern day prison time were they were sentenced to an amount of time, anywhere from a few years to life and they would return to regular life. That's how it was done in Africa before the Arabs came and exploited the situation. The Arabs came and they were sold Africans that were enslaved traditionally. The Arabs in turn traded those Africans to the westerners and the westerners wanted more. The supply of traditional slaves dwindled as time went on and they began to just take regular African people en masse. That is an atrocity.

It is just dumb to compare western slavery to the other types of slavery around the globe. The slaves were serving time and paying back debts and even with that they were almost never subjected to the level treatment that the Africans suffered. Before western slavery the people that could have hundreds of slaves picking a field were kings or the richest people, in western slavery a middle class man could have that. The events that followed slavery alone should have solidified that, millions were subjected to prejudice based solely on the color of their skin.

The fact that it's not on this list is pretty sad, and it says something about how people view the situation--and the people involved--today.
 04-29-2012, 05:44 PMaway - #68
Alerts 161 heat pts161

d 
space
$8,621 | POWERFUL
Trail of Tears?
 04-29-2012, 05:46 PMaway - #69
cylla 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,231 | 3905904
no trans atlantic slave trade?! foh
 04-29-2012, 06:03 PMaway - #70
Dangerously 207 heat pts207

d 
space
$45,757 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThatHustle
Stop hatin and Educate yourself fool
According to this list, he isn't the only one.
 04-29-2012, 06:13 PMaway - #71
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts

d 
space
$4,154 | 12561818

Dude.. re-read my post
 04-29-2012, 06:13 PMaway - #72

d 
space
$45,757 | POWERFUL
I love how posters move to argue in favor of the exclusion of slavery because of its Time Span when. The Extinction of Species, Fanatical Terrorism and The Crusades have either open ended time periods (terrorism/extinction) and the crusades lasted for many years.

So I ask, the genocide of Native Americans and Slavery can't be included because...why?

I think it's a lose-lose trying to rank atrocities because some very important ones always get neglected and I don't really see thread starter in here giving any insight on his choices other than telling someone to get more education.

Also, yes the Holocaust was real I've spoken to a few survivors. Please stop spreading that ignorance.
 04-29-2012, 06:18 PMaway - #73
cheguevara 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
ok but it says HUMAN HISTORY..not AMERICAN HISTORY..

how is that not on the list? just because the world is all friendly with eachother, dont try to make this seem like it was LESS than what it was..over 400 yrs of this ####. dont try to forget now...

slaverly happened in HUMAN HISTORY..so yes SLAVERY should def be on that list and i dare any one try to disagree. #### u.

Last edited by cheguevara; 04-29-2012 at 06:21 PM..
 04-29-2012, 06:27 PMaway - #74
ThatHustle 588 heat pts588

d 
space
$2,257 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dangerously
According to this list, he isn't the only one.
i agree slavery is one of the worst things in human history, but you're really gonna argue that it's worse than sh1t like this:

In February of 1349, 2,000 Jews were hacked to pieces and burned at the stake in Strasbourg, on the French-German border. But the plague kept coming. It k!lled 40% of Egypt, 30% of the Middle East, about half of the 100,000 people in Paris. The worst hit area was Mediterranean Europe, including Italy, Spain, and southern France. There, about 75% to 80% died. The Pope, Clement VI, survived by surrounding his throne 24 hours a day with torches burning close to the floor. In the aftermath, his servants found scorched fleas “like pepper” just outside the ring of flame.

England suffered about 20% dead. The total average was about 25% of the whole world, as evidence indicates plague de@ths in sub-Saharan Africa, India, and the Orient. As much as 66% of Europe and Asia succumbed. Approximately 100,000,000 people died in 4 years.
 04-29-2012, 06:48 PMonline - #75
RokkyRok 46 heat pts46

d 
space
$5,463 | POWERFUL
i agree slavery is one of the worst things in human history, but you're really gonna argue that it's worse than sh1t like this:
Are we really gonna say that pedophilia in the catholic church was worse than slavery?
Western slavery and the racism that ensued should have been at least top 5. Hundreds of years of hating people and saying that they were less than human just for the color of their skin wasn't as bad as the Rouge Regime where it only lasted for 4 years?
 04-29-2012, 06:56 PMaway - #76

d 
space
$45,757 | POWERFUL
I never argued that Slavery is worse than the Crusades though.

But now that you mention it...

10 Million were k!lled in the Atlantic Slave trade alone. This doesn't include what happened to slaves once they arrived to their destination. This doesn't even include slavery in Asian countries...some of which that still exists today. The crusades are by far the worst atrocities in human history...but don't discount the de@ths involved with the slave trade either.
 04-29-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #77
Vancouver 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,283 | 10576235
Arguing about which is worse is kind of counterproductive though. That's why lists like this are stupid, but people love ####ing lists.
 04-29-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #78

d 
space
$45,757 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Vancouver
Arguing about which is worse is kind of counterproductive though. That's why lists like this are stupid, but people love ####ing lists.
That's why i said it's a lose-lose earlier.
 04-29-2012, 07:11 PMaway - #79
Mr_Plenty 

d 
space
$2,173 | 4571639
European Slow March......really brits were that stupid smh
 04-29-2012, 07:18 PMaway - #80
Cutty Olds 

d 
space
$9,064 | 20229122
To down play the American Slavery which still affects people TODAY is bull####...but man they could have Just said "The Beginings of The New World"
and got
The Atlantic Slave Trade
The Indians
The Aztecs
Hawaiians
Salem Witch Trials

and got EVERYTHING in 1 shot!!..####ing America is damn curse when you read it in black and white man

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (Official T..
118 comments
Movies which unexpectedly made you sad
59 comments
NFL Ray Rice Has Won His Appeal
89 comments
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 140 comments - by Aztronautz
 Image(s) inside Handwritten Letter From Jada Pinkett To An Imprisoned ...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 57 comments - by BasedonMars
 Image(s) inside Tyler The Creator Disses Eminem/shadyxv
New reply 5 minutes ago - 90 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside Congrats To Young Thug And His New Fiancé @yeahlano!
New reply 28 minutes ago - 126 comments - by keejee
  2 Rappers Who Not In A Group...whose Chemistry Is Amaz...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 65 comments - by TrillTalk404
 NBA Paul George Settles Paternity Battle
New reply 30 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Funeral Barb
 Image(s) inside Bizzy Bone Posts Pic Of "notorious Thugs" St...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 86 comments - by The Bully
 NBA Melo Feeling Regretful : "chicago Was The Perfect...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 96 comments - by theFREAK

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,865 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,814 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.