b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean
topic by mysticmoron109 - 11-08-2012, 09:40 AM

69 comments for "Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean"

11-08-2012, 11:38 AMaway - #2
Chopzilla 185 heat pts185

d 
space
$10,518 | POWERFUL
Mysterious door which James Cameron built his sub to reach and open. He will not say what he found within.

Cmon James wtf is there my niggs I wanna see the video cause a god damn DOOR 11,000 meters down at the OCEAN floor is something that sounds pretty ####ing amazing.

And the fact that Sperm whales are possibly battling Giant squid @ 3,000 meters only makes me wonder what kinda of #### is lurking around even deeper..this ocean stuff is ####ing fascinating I wish there was a better way for us to mass survey the ocean to map it out in full detail and accurately record the many different type of species down there that we have yet to discover.

Props for posting this..wish Cameron's a$s would drop knowledge on what his a$s found wtf

NVM after googling the #### out of it, it turns out to be a reference to some stupid a$s song that was in Titanic. Just like that spot where it says "David Bowie & Freddie Mercury" is reference to the song "Under PRessure" stupid a$s diagram had me excited bout a random a$s door at the ocean.

Last edited by Chopzilla; 11-08-2012 at 11:43 AM..
 11-08-2012, 11:52 AMaway - #3
mysticmoron109 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$530 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chopzilla

Cmon James wtf is there my niggs I wanna see the video cause a god damn DOOR 11,000 meters down at the OCEAN floor is something that sounds pretty ####ing amazing.

And the fact that Sperm whales are possibly battling Giant squid @ 3,000 meters only makes me wonder what kinda of #### is lurking around even deeper..this ocean stuff is ####ing fascinating I wish there was a better way for us to mass survey the ocean to map it out in full detail and accurately record the many different type of species down there that we have yet to discover.

Props for posting this..wish Cameron's a$s would drop knowledge on what his a$s found wtf

NVM after googling the #### out of it, it turns out to be a reference to some stupid a$s song that was in Titanic. Just like that spot where it says "David Bowie & Freddie Mercury" is reference to the song "Under PRessure" stupid a$s diagram had me excited bout a random a$s door at the ocean.
rofl this had me rollin lol. its a mixture of fact and fun.. but the fun emphasises the fact that we dont know #### about the oceans
 11-08-2012, 12:53 PMaway - #4
Jayg36 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$5,805 | POWERFUL

This #### is straight comedy!
 11-08-2012, 02:38 PMaway - #5
eCity 420 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$8,163 | POWERFUL
that one sentence let me know this was bull#### about the door
homie had to google it
 11-08-2012, 03:26 PMaway - #6
One Gud Cide 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$8,827 | POWERFUL

this ni##a right here
 11-08-2012, 03:56 PMaway - #7
WhosIt 3 heat pts

d 
space
$900 | 3048506
Its the mermaids lol

11-08-2012, 05:02 PMaway - #8
eric wright 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,686 | POWERFUL
theres aliens in there
 11-08-2012, 06:33 PMaway - #9
angusfooburger 1 heat pts

d 
space
$406 | 1191203
I agree with aliens
 11-08-2012, 07:34 PMaway - #10
UrbanGAAWD 197 heat pts197

d 
space
$6,709 | POWERFUL
Understand this, we know more about the moon and outers space than we know about our own ocean...we don't actually explore the ocean or deep lakes in a official capacity....we pretty much explore stuff either for money or for glory like lewis and clark expedition to see what possible animals and gold lies around or the moon race to #### on the russians in a international matter

until there's money involved or some glory to #### on another nation, we will probably never find out anything about the ocean

also i knew there was no actual door lol but i thought it was some kinda passage beyond the crust they were referring to
 11-08-2012, 08:26 PMaway - #11
dustiniscool 7 heat pts

d 
space
$955 | 7422714
its a door from the titanic
 11-08-2012, 08:27 PMonline - #12
OchoLoco 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$6,912 | POWERFUL
NVM after googling the #### out of it
Stopped reading after this. Not hating on you brother but #### a google.
 11-08-2012, 09:04 PMaway - #13
Mavs In 4 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$6,956 | POWERFUL

My ni##a was so ####ing passionate
 11-08-2012, 09:12 PMaway - #14
ike! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$543 | 3210564

It's crazy how we know barely anything about the oceans.
 11-08-2012, 09:32 PMaway - #15
Pakchoy 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$1,925 | 20326568
Originally Posted by Robert Roofus
My ni##a was so ####ing passionate
 11-08-2012, 09:32 PMaway - #16
bongt0ker420 

d 
space
$1,543 | 2156128
there's a hole at the bottom of the sea
 11-08-2012, 10:25 PMaway - #17
Cezaroh 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,613 | 15282639
holy diver
 11-08-2012, 11:23 PMaway - #18
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,511 | POWERFUL
so glad i entered this thread. Almost missed out on pure comedy
 11-08-2012, 11:26 PMaway - #19
rprose 

d 
space
$533 | 1504180
Yea we dnt know #### abt oceans...that #### too massive and unconquerable
 11-08-2012, 11:58 PMaway - #20
R3KT915 

d 
space
$2,039 | 4125786

Damn homie that #### let u down but I see what ur saying the ocean is interesting as hell

NBA Rondo era is over in Boston. RT @SportsCenter Celtics ag..
241 comments
NBA So where does Rajon Rondo help the Mavs finish at this s..
97 comments
NFL Defensive rookie of the year candidates: Aaron Donald, C..
53 comments
 NCAAF Michigan Offers Jim Harbaugh 6yr $48 Million Contract
New reply 5 seconds ago - 55 comments - by theFREAK
 Article inside Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/gs9 Indictment
New reply 9 minutes ago - 158 comments - by Nickel
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Charged With 21 Counts Of Havi...
New reply 1 minute ago - 217 comments - by sdot216
 Video inside Amber Rose Twerking For Bhris Brown
New reply 10 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Carlton Black
  Hopsin Quits Rapping
New reply 3 minutes ago - 85 comments - by BasedCali
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 296 comments - by sdot216
  Azealia Banks Calls Out Eminem
New reply 6 minutes ago - 291 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside Stacey Dash Says Darien & Dame Dash Disowned Her W...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 156 comments - by Avon_Barksdale

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,901 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,847 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.