This is BX @ Boxden.com

Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean

Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean
topic by mysticmoron109 - 11-08-2012, 08:40 AM - Boxden > Wild videos, news, and other media

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

69 comments for "Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean"

11-08-2012, 10:38 AMonline - #2
Chopzilla 183 heat pts183

d 
space
$10,210 | POWERFUL
Mysterious door which James Cameron built his sub to reach and open. He will not say what he found within.

Cmon James wtf is there my niggs I wanna see the video cause a god damn DOOR 11,000 meters down at the OCEAN floor is something that sounds pretty ####ing amazing.

And the fact that Sperm whales are possibly battling Giant squid @ 3,000 meters only makes me wonder what kinda of #### is lurking around even deeper..this ocean stuff is ####ing fascinating I wish there was a better way for us to mass survey the ocean to map it out in full detail and accurately record the many different type of species down there that we have yet to discover.

Props for posting this..wish Cameron's a$s would drop knowledge on what his a$s found wtf

NVM after googling the #### out of it, it turns out to be a reference to some stupid a$s song that was in Titanic. Just like that spot where it says "David Bowie & Freddie Mercury" is reference to the song "Under PRessure" stupid a$s diagram had me excited bout a random a$s door at the ocean.

Last edited by Chopzilla; 11-08-2012 at 10:43 AM..
 11-08-2012, 10:52 AMaway - #3
mysticmoron109 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$524 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chopzilla

Cmon James wtf is there my niggs I wanna see the video cause a god damn DOOR 11,000 meters down at the OCEAN floor is something that sounds pretty ####ing amazing.

And the fact that Sperm whales are possibly battling Giant squid @ 3,000 meters only makes me wonder what kinda of #### is lurking around even deeper..this ocean stuff is ####ing fascinating I wish there was a better way for us to mass survey the ocean to map it out in full detail and accurately record the many different type of species down there that we have yet to discover.

Props for posting this..wish Cameron's a$s would drop knowledge on what his a$s found wtf

NVM after googling the #### out of it, it turns out to be a reference to some stupid a$s song that was in Titanic. Just like that spot where it says "David Bowie & Freddie Mercury" is reference to the song "Under PRessure" stupid a$s diagram had me excited bout a random a$s door at the ocean.
rofl this had me rollin lol. its a mixture of fact and fun.. but the fun emphasises the fact that we dont know #### about the oceans
 11-08-2012, 11:53 AMaway - #4
Jayg36 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$5,796 | POWERFUL

This #### is straight comedy!
 11-08-2012, 01:38 PMaway - #5
eCity 420 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$6,853 | POWERFUL
that one sentence let me know this was bull#### about the door
homie had to google it
 11-08-2012, 02:26 PMonline - #6
One Gud Cide 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$8,314 | POWERFUL

this ni##a right here
 11-08-2012, 02:56 PMonline - #7
WhosIt 3 heat pts

d 
space
$887 | 3048505
Its the mermaids lol
Body Found on Beach | Mermaids - YouTube
 11-08-2012, 04:02 PMaway - #8
eric wright 

d 
space
$4,614 | POWERFUL
theres aliens in there
 11-08-2012, 05:33 PMaway - #9
angusfooburger 1 heat pts

d 
space
$406 | 1191203
I agree with aliens
 11-08-2012, 06:34 PMaway - #10
UrbanGAAWD 192 heat pts192

d 
space
$6,309 | POWERFUL
Understand this, we know more about the moon and outers space than we know about our own ocean...we don't actually explore the ocean or deep lakes in a official capacity....we pretty much explore stuff either for money or for glory like lewis and clark expedition to see what possible animals and gold lies around or the moon race to #### on the russians in a international matter

until there's money involved or some glory to #### on another nation, we will probably never find out anything about the ocean

also i knew there was no actual door lol but i thought it was some kinda passage beyond the crust they were referring to
 11-08-2012, 07:26 PMonline - #11
dustiniscool 7 heat pts

d 
space
$934 | 7315339
its a door from the titanic
 11-08-2012, 07:27 PMonline - #12
OchoLoco 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$5,355 | POWERFUL
NVM after googling the #### out of it
Stopped reading after this. Not hating on you brother but #### a google.
 11-08-2012, 08:04 PMaway - #13
Mavs In 4 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$4,674 | POWERFUL

My ni##a was so ####ing passionate
 11-08-2012, 08:12 PMaway - #14
ike! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$502 | 3105563

It's crazy how we know barely anything about the oceans.
 11-08-2012, 08:32 PMaway - #15
Pakchoy 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$1,855 | 19006043
Originally Posted by Robert Roofus
My ni##a was so ####ing passionate
 11-08-2012, 08:32 PMaway - #16
bongt0ker420 

d 
space
$1,543 | 2156128
there's a hole at the bottom of the sea
 11-08-2012, 09:25 PMonline - #17
Cezaroh 

d 
space
$7,272 | 14115897
holy diver
 11-08-2012, 10:23 PMaway - #18
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts

d 
space
$7,686 | POWERFUL
so glad i entered this thread. Almost missed out on pure comedy
 11-08-2012, 10:26 PMaway - #19
rprose 

d 
space
$515 | 1504179
Yea we dnt know #### abt oceans...that #### too massive and unconquerable
 11-08-2012, 10:58 PMaway - #20
R3KT915 

d 
space
$1,968 | 3810772

Damn homie that #### let u down but I see what ur saying the ocean is interesting as hell

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  PS4 “GayStation Edition” Up for Auction To Celebrate ..
65 comments
NBA Who you with? 1, 2, 3, or 4
116 comments
NBA Wad3 county
65 comments
 NBA Throwback: The Greatest Nba Gif Of All Time (pic)
New reply 45 seconds ago - 119 comments - by King Henry
 Image(s) inside Lil Durk Goin At Soulja Boy 4 Them Fufu Stack$$
New reply 8 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Muunsta
 audio inside Chicago Rapper Stain Gang Vonno - I Might Die Shot An...
New reply 1 minute ago - 65 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK
 Image(s) inside Beautiful Mixed Mami Miss Kara Kara
New reply 10 minutes ago - 80 comments - by daddy31+2
  Jul 27 - Your ‘pure’ Bottled Water Contains Added Chem...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 86 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NFL Stephen A. Smith Apologizes On Espn First Take For Com...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 76 comments - by PyrexVisionary
  Jul 26 - I’ve Worked At Mcdonald’s For 10 Years And St...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 357 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NFL Luck Is A Top 5 Qb But His Numbers Are Comparable To C...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 78 comments - by ghettofied

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.