Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
69 viewing
 Image inside tori hughes
42 comments
most viewed right now
54 viewing
 Image inside Chloe
28 comments

top in section
36 viewing
 Image inside So, what happens when you Google Tidal? :mjlol:
top in hiphop
top in section
40 viewing
 NBA James Harden shows up to game in skirt and leggings (pics)
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #1
34412 pageviews
69 comments

mysticmoron109 53 heat pts53 space
space
$535 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

18 peeps gave props to mysticmoron109 Agentzer0oo0 (11-09-2012) , Chopzilla (11-08-2012) , dg177bx (11-08-2012) , dj X (11-08-2012) , fit2bboss (11-09-2012) , J Real (11-09-2012) , lethalastro (11-09-2012) , Mariah Carey (11-08-2012) , PG-13 (11-08-2012) , hot topic  (11-08-2012) , sunsetnVine (11-09-2012) , supervillain (11-08-2012) , Swishadude (11-09-2012) , TattooedMPsz (11-09-2012) , Trilluminati GA (11-09-2012) , TriniChief (11-09-2012) , VicDutch (11-08-2012) , X_WunderKind_X (11-09-2012)

69 comments for "Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #2
Chopzilla 185 heat pts185 space
Choppaflocka
space
$10,541 | POWERFUL
Mysterious door which James Cameron built his sub to reach and open. He will not say what he found within.

Cmon James wtf is there my niggs I wanna see the video cause a god damn DOOR 11,000 meters down at the OCEAN floor is something that sounds pretty fu*king amazing.

And the fact that Sperm whales are possibly battling Giant squid @ 3,000 meters only makes me wonder what kinda of sh*t is lurking around even deeper..this ocean stuff is fu*king fascinating I wish there was a better way for us to mass survey the ocean to map it out in full detail and accurately record the many different type of species down there that we have yet to discover.

Props for posting this..wish Cameron's a.ss would drop knowledge on what his a.ss found wtf

NVM after googling the sh*t out of it, it turns out to be a reference to some stupid a.ss song that was in Titanic. Just like that spot where it says "David Bowie & Freddie Mercury" is reference to the song "Under PRessure" stupid a.ss diagram had me excited bout a random a.ss door at the ocean.

Last edited by Chopzilla; 11-08-2012 at 10:43 AM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #3
mysticmoron109 53 heat pts53 space
space
$535 | POWERFUL
Chopzilla said:

Cmon James wtf is there my niggs I wanna see the video cause a god damn DOOR 11,000 meters down at the OCEAN floor is something that sounds pretty fu*king amazing.

And the fact that Sperm whales are possibly battling Giant squid @ 3,000 meters only makes me wonder what kinda of sh*t is lurking around even deeper..this ocean stuff is fu*king fascinating I wish there was a better way for us to mass survey the ocean to map it out in full detail and accurately record the many different type of species down there that we have yet to discover.

Props for posting this..wish Cameron's a.ss would drop knowledge on what his a.ss found wtf

NVM after googling the sh*t out of it, it turns out to be a reference to some stupid a.ss song that was in Titanic. Just like that spot where it says "David Bowie & Freddie Mercury" is reference to the song "Under PRessure" stupid a.ss diagram had me excited bout a random a.ss door at the ocean.
rofl this had me rollin lol. its a mixture of fact and fun.. but the fun emphasises the fact that we dont know sh*t about the oceans
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #4
Jayg36 17 heat pts17 space
Chicagorilla
space
$5,820 | POWERFUL
Chopzilla said:

This sh*t is straight comedy!
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #5
eCity 420 21 heat pts21 space
RWNUMBA9
space
$8,363 | POWERFUL
that one sentence let me know this was bullsh*t about the door
homie had to google it
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #6
One Gud Cide 22 heat pts22 space
space
$9,067 | POWERFUL
Chopzilla said:

this n*gga right here
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #7
WhosIt 3 heat pts space
Cathedralfied
space
$916 | 3261035
Its the mermaids lol
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #8
eric wright 1 heat pts space
space
$4,823 | POWERFUL
theres aliens in there
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #9
angusfooburger 1 heat pts space
space
$406 | 1191203
I agree with aliens
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #10
UrbanGAAWD 198 heat pts198 space
THOT LUVR
space
$6,879 | POWERFUL
Understand this, we know more about the moon and outers space than we know about our own ocean...we don't actually explore the ocean or deep lakes in a official capacity....we pretty much explore stuff either for money or for glory like lewis and clark expedition to see what possible animals and gold lies around or the moon race to sh*t on the russians in a international matter

until there's money involved or some glory to sh*t on another nation, we will probably never find out anything about the ocean

also i knew there was no actual door lol but i thought it was some kinda passage beyond the crust they were referring to
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #11
dustiniscool 8 heat pts space
space
$969 | 7987834
its a door from the titanic
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #12
OchoLoco 21 heat pts21 space
PandaCigar
space
$7,976 | POWERFUL
Chopzilla said:
NVM after googling the sh*t out of it
Stopped reading after this. Not hating on you brother but fu*k a google.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #13
Mavs In 4 50 heat pts50 space
27-55
space
$7,775 | POWERFUL
Chopzilla said:

My n*gga was so fu*king passionate
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
ike! 2 heat pts space
the hype is real
space
$591 | 3525620

It's crazy how we know barely anything about the oceans.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - on now - #15
Pakchoy 30 heat pts30 space
space
$1,957 | POWERFUL
Robert Roofus said:
My n*gga was so fu*king passionate
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #16
bongt0ker420  space
toke it ez brah
space
$1,543 | 2156128
there's a hole at the bottom of the sea
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #17
Cezaroh 1 heat pts space
Hollywood Nights
space
$7,842 | 15894776
holy diver
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #18
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts space
space
$8,871 | POWERFUL
so glad i entered this thread. Almost missed out on pure comedy
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #19
rprose  space
space
$545 | 1504180
Yea we dnt know sh*t abt oceans...that sh*t too massive and unconquerable
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #20
R3KT915  space
space
$2,057 | 4264593
Chopzilla said:

Damn homie that sh*t let u down but I see what ur saying the ocean is interesting as hell

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot > Just Wild Ish

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Apr 25 - 32-Year-Old Woman Wakes Up Thinking She’s 15
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside who said 5 dont be in the hood
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Ben Afleck as Bruce Wayne
39 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Article inside Should Adam Sandler just retire already?
29 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside The Arkham Knight looks dope AF!
55 comments
@games
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside Baltimore City Going Crazy #FreddieGray
172 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
BOX Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao || The Legends Speak
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Young Thug Boo'd in Baton Rouge, LA
300 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Video inside The Game spits the same "Freestyle" 4 years later
117 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time