Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

*Rewind* Man predicts world will end...Cant believe it does not end.

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
173 viewing
 Image inside Final Numbers are In! Meek Mill sold 216,000 copies. (Not including st..
80 comments
most viewed right now
163 viewing
 Image inside Damn Girl....I got one question for You
90 comments

top in section
51 viewing
 Image inside Safaree finally spotted with his Nicki Minaj upgrade.
top in hiphop
top in section
64 viewing
Image inside Jul 6 - American Airlines takes away man's unlimited first class pass(..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 *Rewind* Man predicts world will end...Cant believe it does not end.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #1
2167 pageviews
20 comments

illmatic826 481 heat pts481 space
space
$5,359 | POWERFUL
Harold Camping predicts the end of the world is Saturday May 21, 2011 - National US Headlines | Examiner.com

Thursday, Harold Camping appeared on the Family Radio and said that he guarantees the end of the world will be Saturday, May 21, 2011 at around 6 pm. Many believers have quit their jobs in order to prepare for doomsday. Camping, 89, had been predicting the end of the world for quite some time and he says that he used bible verses as part of his calculations to determine the day of the end of the world.

Family Radio is broadcasted in 61 languages around the world and camping has quite the following. Over 5,000 billboards have cropped up around the country to let people know about the end of the world.

"It is absolutely going to happen," said Camping. "We do not have a Plan B at all. There is no possibility that it will not happen, because all of our information comes from the Bible."

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

The Next Day

[video - click to view]

His Response to the world not ending:

‘I can tell you when May 21 came and went it was a very difficult time for me – a very difficult time. I was truly wondering what is going on. In my mind I went back through all of the promises God had made. What in the world was happening? I really was praying and praying: “Lord, what happened” because all through this I’d been astounded how God opened door after door.

‘It was marvellous how everything was going until May 21 came. I stayed away from home for one night because the pressure from that phone ringing and people knocking on my door for an interview was more than I could stand. So my wife and I went to a motel and spent the night there.’
He continued: ‘We were convinced that on May 21 God would return here in a very physical way by bringing a great earthquake and ushering in the final five months of the day of judgement and the fact is when we look at it spiritually, we find he did come.
‘We’ve already been talking about the end of the world being October 21 2011 but we have not emphasised that because the beginning of it was the fact that we’d see all these things happening (over the five months).'
Rapture: Harold Camping explains why he was wrong - and says God will bring Rapture on OCTOBER 21 | Mail Online

Last edited by illmatic826; 12-13-2012 at 12:00 AM..
Props given to illmatic826 hot topic  (12-13-2012)

20 comments for "*Rewind* Man predicts world will end...Cant believe it does not end."

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #2
ImAMonster 311 heat pts311 space
GEORGIA BORN & RAISED
space
$30,449 | POWERFUL
This guy is a full retard. So are these science junkies who said it was gonna happen, then said that's not what it meant, then said it was a misinterpretation, to now coming out and saying it was wrong the entire time. When will people learn that you can't predict the world ending? It's not like predicting someone losing a basketball game or predicting what someone will say in the next 30 seconds. People just need to stop wishing bad stuff would happen to this world and just enjoy life. Man damn, Everybody keeps hoping that the world ends, or that aliens invade earth. People are so pessimistic nowadays, just need to live life and stop worrying about crap like when the world will end.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #3
G2MC 30 heat pts30 space
youtube.com/AnimalYaowah
space
$2,902 | POWERFUL
ImAMonster said:
This guy is a full retard. So are these science junkies who said it was gonna happen, then said that's not what it meant, then said it was a misinterpretation, to now coming out and saying it was wrong the entire time. When will people learn that you can't predict the world ending? It's not like predicting someone losing a basketball game or predicting what someone will say in the next 30 seconds. People just need to stop wishing bad stuff would happen to this world and just enjoy life. Man damn, Everybody keeps hoping that the world ends, or that aliens invade earth. People are so pessimistic nowadays, just need to live life and stop worrying about crap like when the world will end.
What the fu*k are you talking about?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #4
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23 space
space
$11,840 | POWERFUL
this man speaks about the bible yet knows nothing of the bible. "there is no plan b cause it will happen, all the proof is in the bible"

the bible clearly says no man will know of christ return... all these fake a.ss.christians who got duped aint real. they will just follow any sucker who knows how to minipulate the word of the christian bible.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #5
ImAMonster 311 heat pts311 space
GEORGIA BORN & RAISED
space
$30,449 | POWERFUL
Infamous2o1x said:
this man speaks about the bible yet knows nothing of the bible. "there is no plan b cause it will happen, all the proof is in the bible"

the bible clearly says no man will know of christ return... all these fake a.ss.christians who got duped aint real. they will just follow any sucker who knows how to minipulate the word of the christian bible.
This is why real Christians aren't worried about this 2012 crap. Dude just banked money off of that and then drifted into the abyss. People were so happy it didn't end, they forgot all about the money he took from them. Homie was never a real Christian...He's one of those people that parade as a Christian, meanwhile he's out stealing money from old ladies and giving real Christian's a bad name.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #6
illmatic826 481 heat pts481 space
space
$5,359 | POWERFUL
at all this bullsh*t
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #7
space
$11,840 | POWERFUL
ImAMonster said:
This is why real Christians aren't worried about this 2012 crap. Dude just banked money off of that and then drifted into the abyss. People were so happy it didn't end, they forgot all about the money he took from them. Homie was never a real Christian...He's one of those people that parade as a Christian, meanwhile he's out stealing money from old ladies and giving real Christian's a bad name.
i agree. bible also talks of false prophets... he is one.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #8
Spec1men88 6 heat pts space
space
$444 | 4212135
Infamous2o1x said:

Thissssss Exactly The Bible Say No One Will Know When The 2nd Coming Arrives

Every 10 - 15 Yrs Its Something Else
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #9
wtr1906 30 heat pts30 space
#NELLBLOCK
space
$14,849 | POWERFUL
Infamous2o1x said:

ImAMonster said:
Infamous2o1x said:
Spec1men88 said:
Thissssss Exactly The Bible Say No One Will Know When The 2nd Coming Arrives

Every 10 - 15 Yrs Its Something Else

Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #10
marcchrome 33 heat pts33 space
R.I.P. Jay Dee
space
$9,658 | POWERFUL
no one knows for certain except god.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
liveson777 5 heat pts space
Sword steady bein sharpen
space
$2,995 | 8417205
Like dude said false prophet ..... He's needs to revaluate himself or he gonna be hot for a ever.... The world isn't gonna end it will be transitioned tho new reign perfect people no sin .... BelieverS will rule christ will set things as they were supposed to be....but many lives will be lost through death or worshiping the anti christ.... This has to happen for it is written....
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20 space
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Wonder if he gave back those donations....,probably felt God wanted him to keep that.....
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #13
thirdb1587 9 heat pts space
objectivity
space
$623 | 19377106
ImAMonster said:

[pic - click to view]

Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
liveson777 5 heat pts space
Sword steady bein sharpen
space
$2,995 | 8417205
Lol at the prop comment
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #15
One Gud Cide 25 heat pts25 space
space
$9,256 | POWERFUL
Infamous2o1x said:
it also talks about talking snakes and magic spells

pick and choose huh
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #16
Jacc Blacc 40 heat pts40 space
TOPSZN
space
$20,014 | POWERFUL
ImAMonster said:
This guy is a full retard. So are these bible junkies who said it was gonna happen, then said that's not what it meant, then said it was a misinterpretation, to now coming out and saying it was wrong the entire time. When will people learn that you can't predict the world ending? It's not like predicting someone losing a basketball game or predicting what someone will say in the next 30 seconds. People just need to stop wishing bad stuff would happen to this world and just enjoy life. Man damn, Everybody keeps hoping that the world ends, or that aliens invade earth. People are so pessimistic nowadays, just need to live life and stop worrying about crap like when the world will end.
fixed...not a science junkie a bible junkie
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #17
Throbbin' Thicke 70 heat pts70 space
space
$9,494 | POWERFUL
Surprised the usual atheist army hasn't come to invade this yet. They'll come soon...
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
Big War|M  space
Full Metal Fo Dat a.ss...
space
$13,613 | POWERFUL
"it's 6 o' clock, we're still alive!!! yaaaaaayy!!!"

Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #19
space
$11,840 | POWERFUL
Dos-effect said:
Wonder if he gave back those donations....,probably felt God wanted him to keep that.....

One Gud Cide said:
it also talks about talking snakes and magic spells

pick and choose huh
what the fu*k are you talking about? when did i mention the snake (the devil) or "magic" (the power of god) ? i didnt. take your non believing trolling a.ss elsewhere. i aint gonna argue over religion. you dont believe? ok thats your choice. im not forcing you to believe in what i believe.

you cant say pick and choose when it was never even hinted at
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #20
bongt0ker420  space
toke it ez brah
space
$1,543 | 2156128
thirdb1587 said:

[pic - click to view]

a message all bible jockeys should listen to

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot > Just Wild Ish

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
44 viewing
Image inside What Is Under Elizabeth Olsen's Skirt?
53 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
44 viewing
Image inside Would You Wait 4 Her?
38 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Video inside McConaughey keeps it all the way 100, talks about almost getting jumped..
51 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Video inside URGENT:Something is Affecting the Entire Solar System – Sun’s Magnetic ..
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside Most unintentionally hilarious scene in a movie ever
109 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Jul 5 - Man poses as armored truck employee, walks out of Walmart with $75,000
91 comments
@news
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Audio inside Dr Dre's the Pharmacy debut in 5 minutes on Beats 1 radio
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
10 viewing
NBA D'angelo Russell VS Swaggy P - winner wears #0 jersey for the lakers
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Jul 5 - 30 people shot in 8 hours in Chicago
193 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time