This is BX @ Boxden.com

*Rewind* Man predicts world will end...Cant believe it does not end.

*Rewind* Man predicts world will end...Cant believe it does not end.
topic by illmatic826 - 12-12-2012, 11:44 PM - Boxden > Wild videos, news, and other media

Harold Camping predicts the end of the world is Saturday May 21, 2011 - National US Headlines | Examiner.com

Thursday, Harold Camping appeared on the Family Radio and said that he guarantees the end of the world will be Saturday, May 21, 2011 at around 6 pm. Many believers have quit their jobs in order to prepare for doomsday. Camping, 89, had been predicting the end of the world for quite some time and he says that he used bible verses as part of his calculations to determine the day of the end of the world.

Family Radio is broadcasted in 61 languages around the world and camping has quite the following. Over 5,000 billboards have cropped up around the country to let people know about the end of the world.

"It is absolutely going to happen," said Camping. "We do not have a Plan B at all. There is no possibility that it will not happen, because all of our information comes from the Bible."

YouTube (new url)
Harold Camping Explains Why the World Didn't End on 5/21/2011. - YouTube

The Next Day
Harold Camping...Whaaat Whaaat Excuse me? Interview, Why? - YouTube

His Response to the world not ending:

‘I can tell you when May 21 came and went it was a very difficult time for me – a very difficult time. I was truly wondering what is going on. In my mind I went back through all of the promises God had made. What in the world was happening? I really was praying and praying: “Lord, what happened” because all through this I’d been astounded how God opened door after door.

‘It was marvellous how everything was going until May 21 came. I stayed away from home for one night because the pressure from that phone ringing and people knocking on my door for an interview was more than I could stand. So my wife and I went to a motel and spent the night there.’
He continued: ‘We were convinced that on May 21 God would return here in a very physical way by bringing a great earthquake and ushering in the final five months of the day of judgement and the fact is when we look at it spiritually, we find he did come.
‘We’ve already been talking about the end of the world being October 21 2011 but we have not emphasised that because the beginning of it was the fact that we’d see all these things happening (over the five months).'
Rapture: Harold Camping explains why he was wrong - and says God will bring Rapture on OCTOBER 21 | Mail Online

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

20 comments for "*Rewind* Man predicts world will end...Cant believe it does not end."

12-13-2012, 12:05 AMaway - #2
ImAMonster 245 heat pts245

d 
space
$24,037 | POWERFUL
This guy is a full retard. So are these science junkies who said it was gonna happen, then said that's not what it meant, then said it was a misinterpretation, to now coming out and saying it was wrong the entire time. When will people learn that you can't predict the world ending? It's not like predicting someone losing a basketball game or predicting what someone will say in the next 30 seconds. People just need to stop wishing bad stuff would happen to this world and just enjoy life. Man damn, Everybody keeps hoping that the world ends, or that aliens invade earth. People are so pessimistic nowadays, just need to live life and stop worrying about crap like when the world will end.
 12-13-2012, 03:06 AMonline - #3
MYami 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$2,774 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ImAMonster
This guy is a full retard. So are these science junkies who said it was gonna happen, then said that's not what it meant, then said it was a misinterpretation, to now coming out and saying it was wrong the entire time. When will people learn that you can't predict the world ending? It's not like predicting someone losing a basketball game or predicting what someone will say in the next 30 seconds. People just need to stop wishing bad stuff would happen to this world and just enjoy life. Man damn, Everybody keeps hoping that the world ends, or that aliens invade earth. People are so pessimistic nowadays, just need to live life and stop worrying about crap like when the world will end.
What the #### are you talking about?
 12-13-2012, 06:55 AMaway - #4
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$10,119 | POWERFUL
this man speaks about the bible yet knows nothing of the bible. "there is no plan b cause it will happen, all the proof is in the bible"

the bible clearly says no man will know of christ return... all these fake a$s.christians who got duped aint real. they will just follow any sucker who knows how to minipulate the word of the christian bible.
 12-13-2012, 07:26 AMaway - #5
ImAMonster 245 heat pts245

d 
space
$24,037 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Infamous2o1x
this man speaks about the bible yet knows nothing of the bible. "there is no plan b cause it will happen, all the proof is in the bible"

the bible clearly says no man will know of christ return... all these fake a$s.christians who got duped aint real. they will just follow any sucker who knows how to minipulate the word of the christian bible.
This is why real Christians aren't worried about this 2012 crap. Dude just banked money off of that and then drifted into the abyss. People were so happy it didn't end, they forgot all about the money he took from them. Homie was never a real Christian...He's one of those people that parade as a Christian, meanwhile he's out stealing money from old ladies and giving real Christian's a bad name.
 12-13-2012, 08:10 AMaway - #6
illmatic826 395 heat pts395

d 
space
$4,411 | POWERFUL
at all this bull####
 12-13-2012, 08:40 AMaway - #7

d 
space
$10,119 | POWERFUL
This is why real Christians aren't worried about this 2012 crap. Dude just banked money off of that and then drifted into the abyss. People were so happy it didn't end, they forgot all about the money he took from them. Homie was never a real Christian...He's one of those people that parade as a Christian, meanwhile he's out stealing money from old ladies and giving real Christian's a bad name.
i agree. bible also talks of false prophets... he is one.
 12-13-2012, 09:35 AMaway - #8
Spec1men88 5 heat pts

d 
space
$429 | 3574101

Thissssss Exactly The Bible Say No One Will Know When The 2nd Coming Arrives

Every 10 - 15 Yrs Its Something Else
 12-13-2012, 05:16 PMonline - #9
wtr1906 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$13,949 | POWERFUL

Originally Posted by Spec1men88
Thissssss Exactly The Bible Say No One Will Know When The 2nd Coming Arrives

Every 10 - 15 Yrs Its Something Else

12-13-2012, 06:43 PMaway - #10
marcchrome 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$9,159 | POWERFUL
no one knows for certain except god.
 12-13-2012, 06:49 PMaway - #11
liveson777 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,744 | 7381868
Like dude said false prophet ..... He's needs to revaluate himself or he gonna be hot for a ever.... The world isn't gonna end it will be transitioned tho new reign perfect people no sin .... BelieverS will rule christ will set things as they were supposed to be....but many lives will be lost through de@th or worshiping the anti christ.... This has to happen for it is written....
 12-13-2012, 08:02 PMaway - #12
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Wonder if he gave back those donations....,probably felt God wanted him to keep that.....
 12-13-2012, 08:12 PMaway - #13
thirdb1587 9 heat pts

d 
space
$467 | 18332401

12-13-2012, 08:40 PMaway - #14
liveson777 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,744 | 7381868
Lol at the prop comment
 12-14-2012, 03:06 AMaway - #15
One Gud Cide 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$8,287 | POWERFUL
it also talks about talking snakes and magic spells

pick and choose huh
 12-14-2012, 03:40 AMaway - #16
Jacc Blacc 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$16,049 | POWERFUL
This guy is a full retard. So are these bible junkies who said it was gonna happen, then said that's not what it meant, then said it was a misinterpretation, to now coming out and saying it was wrong the entire time. When will people learn that you can't predict the world ending? It's not like predicting someone losing a basketball game or predicting what someone will say in the next 30 seconds. People just need to stop wishing bad stuff would happen to this world and just enjoy life. Man damn, Everybody keeps hoping that the world ends, or that aliens invade earth. People are so pessimistic nowadays, just need to live life and stop worrying about crap like when the world will end.
fixed...not a science junkie a bible junkie
 12-14-2012, 04:06 AMaway - #17
Throbbin' Thicke 69 heat pts69

d 
space
$9,362 | POWERFUL
Surprised the usual atheist army hasn't come to invade this yet. They'll come soon...
 12-14-2012, 06:46 AMaway - #18
Big War|M 

d 
space
$13,465 | POWERFUL
"it's 6 o' clock, we're still alive!!! yaaaaaayy!!!"

12-14-2012, 07:37 AMaway - #19

d 
space
$10,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Wonder if he gave back those donations....,probably felt God wanted him to keep that.....

Originally Posted by One Gud Cide
it also talks about talking snakes and magic spells

pick and choose huh
what the #### are you talking about? when did i mention the snake (the devil) or "magic" (the power of god) ? i didnt. take your non believing trolling a$s elsewhere. i aint gonna argue over religion. you dont believe? ok thats your choice. im not forcing you to believe in what i believe.

you cant say pick and choose when it was never even hinted at
 12-14-2012, 07:43 AMaway - #20
bongt0ker420 

d 
space
$1,543 | 2156128
Originally Posted by thirdb1587

a message all bible jockeys should listen to

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Why are Black & Red Jordans called BRED?
62 comments
Image inside  Jul 22 - World’s Second-Richest Man Calls For Three-D..
79 comments
Article inside  Philip Seymour Hoffman didn't want to leave any mone..
72 comments
 NFL Robert Griffin Iii Gives Himself New Nickname
New reply 2 minutes ago - 122 comments - by italiansteve
 NBA Roy Hibbert "i Will Be The Best Center In The Lea...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 68 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside Best "bounce Back" Album
New reply 3 minutes ago - 132 comments - by AC SLATER
 Video inside Schmurda Say Ny Started Bangin Cuz Of Chiraq
New reply 11 minutes ago - 185 comments - by NoLastName
 Image(s) inside Solve This Math Problem.....the Sequel
New reply 6 minutes ago - 78 comments - by MGz
 Image(s) inside Ridley Scott's Exodus: Gods And Kings, Has The Most Bl...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 191 comments - by Marccoogs19
 NFL Jaws Top 30 Qb List
New reply 6 minutes ago - 243 comments - by tre0624
 NFL Keith Olbermann Destroys Tony Dungy Over Michael Sam C...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 56 comments - by italiansteve

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.