This is BX @ Boxden.com


Pinhead Of The Week: Bill O'Reilly! "Whitney Houston Wanted To k#ll Herself!"


 Pinhead Of The Week: Bill O'Reilly! "Whitney Houston Wanted To k#ll Herself!"
topic by Michael_Moore - 02-14-2012, 04:35 PM - Boxden > Wild videos, news, and other media


Video: Pinhead Of The Week: Bill O'Reilly! "Whitney Houston Wanted To k!ll Herself!"


share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

57 comments for "Pinhead Of The Week: Bill O'Reilly! "Whitney Houston Wanted To k!ll Herself!""


 02-14-2012, 04:48 PMaway - #2
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

  d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh2Def
wait ur name is micheal moore ur an obama dikryder fakkit occupy ball skeet
TinytankX still heated as hell over this thread..bringin' all the fake aliases out & !!.....
 02-14-2012, 04:49 PMonline - #3
justinjones 206 heat pts206

  d 
space
$40,711 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh2Def
wait ur name is micheal moore ur an obama dikryder fakkit occupy ball skeet

you must know about him
 02-14-2012, 04:49 PMaway - #4
jaycee 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$8,090 | POWERFUL
who cares
 02-14-2012, 04:50 PMaway - #5
bigree61 

  d 
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL
98% of white people are still racist
 02-14-2012, 05:07 PMaway - #6
KFrizzle 237 heat pts237

  d 
space
$5,360 | POWERFUL
Before you start ranting before even listen, he never said any personal insult/attack on Whitney Houston. He even stated he prayed for her family and that he thought she was extremely talented.

Bill said that she (like everyone else w/ drug habits) had a long lasting drug problem, and kept doing it time and time agian. Which she, No one else, put herself thru and long abused drug use will k!ll you So ya, she wanted to get !!ed up, all while knowing its k!lling her..

Now,we all think she overdosed, drowning herself in a tub... Str8 movie !!
Like charlie Sheen said, overdosing is not in the winning category...


You are PINHEAD to say the least if you overdose and !!... You can't be dumb and not to know how much you can handle. i've had an addiction to Oxy's so i know a thing or 2 about have a drug problem.

Only ppl that i know personally that have overdosed are idiots... Or were at the time and got themselves help...

Any one who overdoses is a PINHEAD
 02-14-2012, 05:10 PMaway - #7
KFrizzle 237 heat pts237

  d 
space
$5,360 | POWERFUL
But bill's thoughts on the war on drugs differs very much from mine.

Thats a different thread tho
 02-14-2012, 06:04 PMaway - #8
whitesand 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$4,615 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by skullfiend
not gonna watch. this is beyond ignorant and disrespectful and i aint even a whitney fan like that.
How is he not dead?
 02-14-2012, 06:12 PMaway - #9
Young Buck 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$2,469 | 19375173
Originally Posted by KFrizzle
Before you start ranting before even listen, he never said any personal insult/attack on Whitney Houston. He even stated he prayed for her family and that he thought she was extremely talented.

Bill said that she (like everyone else w/ drug habits) had a long lasting drug problem, and kept doing it time and time agian. Which she, No one else, put herself thru and long abused drug use will k!ll you So ya, she wanted to get !!ed up, all while knowing its k!lling her..

Now,we all think she overdosed, drowning herself in a tub... Str8 movie !!
Like charlie Sheen said, overdosing is not in the winning category...


You are PINHEAD to say the least if you overdose and !!... You can't be dumb and not to know how much you can handle. i've had an addiction to Oxy's so i know a thing or 2 about have a drug problem.

Only ppl that i know personally that have overdosed are idiots... Or were at the time and got themselves help...

Any one who overdoses is a PINHEAD
How the hell does Bill know that Whitney was trying to k!ll herself? She was getting ready for a party to sing and used Xanax to remove anxiety, but she took too many and mixed it with alcohol which gave her a fatal heart attack. I'm not saying that she didn't have a drug problem and she didn't put herself in her own grave but I highly doubt Whitney would k!ll herself, when she always cared about her daughter.

I sometimes think that she believed that she was unstoppable and could get away with doing those drugs without dying. Yet, she became hard headed and it resulted in her [rip] but [rip]? Hell no.
 02-14-2012, 06:28 PMaway - #10
KFrizzle 237 heat pts237

  d 
space
$5,360 | POWERFUL
She was never trying to k!ll herself but she was trying to get !!ed up.. He said they found several types of scripts there so who knows what else she was getting. These stars can get doctors to write anything. Just ask Micheal
 02-14-2012, 09:27 PMaway - #11
PussyFiend 

  d 
space
$5,037 | 17482549
he said "I SAID A PRAYER FOR HER LAST NIGHT"



sure he did...
 02-14-2012, 09:32 PMaway - #12
ghettofire 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$22,344 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bigree61
98% of white people are still racist
u post this in every thread and it's possibly the most annoying thing in the world you goddamn troll
 02-14-2012, 09:35 PMaway - #13
TizOnly1 

  d 
space
$1,529 | 7813779
I usually don't side with O'Reilly on anything, but he's absolutely right on this one.

It's not racist at all.. he just speaks facts (well the one line about Whitney WANTING to k!ll herself isn't a fact, but I've heard plenty of people say that, and it isn't based in racism at all).

He speaks on drug abuse, the abuse of legal drugs, and what he sees as the ramification of legalizing more drugs, based on the what he sees in the abuse of current legal drugs.

tl;dr- Watch the damn video. Stop a$suming !!. Makes you no better than O'Reilly usually is. In this case, he's surprisingly on point, and not even disrespectful, as most would likely a$sume he'd be.
 02-14-2012, 09:35 PMaway - #14
Cheeze 450 heat pts450

  d 
space
$28,711 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bigree61
98% of white people are still racist
this bigot/racist would know
 02-14-2012, 09:37 PMaway - #15
D. Norman 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,121 | 19791023
Originally Posted by Se7en
This racist !! will pop !! just get a buzz. Lol @ the idiotic points he made during his little tirade.
Real talk, why are you fat? What made you that way?
 02-14-2012, 09:39 PMaway - #16
Heisenberg 74 heat pts74

  d 
space
$6,375 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Se7en
This racist !! will pop !! just get a buzz. Lol @ the idiotic points he made during his little tirade.
tell em why you mad son
 02-14-2012, 09:40 PMaway - #17
Millerionaire87 156 heat pts156

  d 
space
$4,410 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KFrizzle
She was never trying to k!ll herself but she was trying to get !!ed up.. He said they found several types of scripts there so who knows what else she was getting. These stars can get doctors to write anything. Just ask Micheal


other than that he was talking real !!
 02-14-2012, 09:43 PMaway - #18
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48

  d 
space
$8,130 | POWERFUL
i usually dont agree with this !! nicca, but he made a few small points
 02-14-2012, 09:45 PMaway - #19
liveson777 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,680 | 6416864
Originally Posted by bigree61
98% of white people are still racist
Ur an idiot 98 lol go die
 02-14-2012, 09:45 PMaway - #20
Javon23 121 heat pts121

  d 
space
$36,888 | POWERFUL
He actually made a good point. no racism at all here.
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media
    
         
Mark Forums Read

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Vintage Pam Grier In The 1970's.......
60 comments
Article inside  Ice Cube: Ride Along Was "Robbed" at MTV Movie Award..
75 comments
All Next Gen Console Owners: System off or Standby
55 comments
 Image(s) inside Post Pics: If Bx Was A Person
New reply 33 seconds ago - 103 comments - by mcrw4
 Image(s) inside This Sh-t Is Crazy Son
New reply 5 minutes ago - 102 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside Rappers With Fake Watches Put On Blast!
New reply 2 minutes ago - 152 comments - by ChickzNKickz
 NBA Damian Lillard's New Footlocker Commercial "no Ri...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 68 comments - by Motion
 NCAAB The Shabazz Effect: Ncaa Will Now Allow Division I Stu...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 71 comments - by ogballer32
 Article inside Stevie J's Babymama Has A $ex Tape Coming Out
New reply 8 minutes ago - 216 comments - by Dead Masons
 Image(s) inside Godfather 50 Posting Pics On Twitter Of All The Famous...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 79 comments - by HipHopFactz
 MLB Espn First Take With An Ignorant Tweet On Jackie Robin...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 131 comments - by theFREAK

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,697 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,652 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.