This is BX @ Boxden.com

Mshoza - Bleached Her Skin - Says Her Man Now Loves Her More

Mshoza - Bleached Her Skin - Says Her Man Now Loves Her More
topic by thetfd - 05-05-2012, 09:15 PM - Boxden > Wild videos, news, and other media

South African kwaito star Mshoza is bleaching her skin to look like the late Michael Jackson.

According to reports on gossip sites and in the Sunday Sun, Mshoza, who has already had a boob and nose job, is undergoing treatment to lighten her skin. The websites say that she started the skin bleaching process three months ago with a dermatologist in Sunninghill, Johannesburg.

The procedure also requires her to take pills on a daily basis and to use sunscreen and an umbrella whenever she goes outdoors.

The pantsula queen also told Sunday Sun:

I love the fact that I look younger and my skin is clear. I want to be like Michael Jackson. I know that black is beautiful. I dont hate being black. Im just enhancing my beauty. I loved myself when I was dark, and I love myself now that Im lighter."

Mshoza, who is married to Witbank businessman Jacob Mnisi, says she's also planning to tighten her thighs, do her calves and wants to go to Brazil to get a butt job.

Many would argue that the star is messing with what God gave her, while others say she has the right to do what she wants with her body. What do you say? Would you ever change your looks, and how far would you go?

Mshoza just like Michael Jackson - Women's Business Network and Lifestyle Magazine - DestinyConnect

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

45 comments for "Mshoza - Bleached Her Skin - Says Her Man Now Loves Her More"

05-05-2012, 11:00 PMaway - #2
slickbak 

d 
space
$319 | 3119307
She looked better dark, now she look di$gusting, especially with the half bald eagle half women hair style.
 05-05-2012, 11:05 PMaway - #3
TeddiGramz 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,430 | POWERFUL
This is a shame... She was beautiful the way she was... If her man didn't love her because of her skin then he was bad for her... I would have loved her no matter what skin color she was in.. I would written her poems while sipping on peach ciroc...
 05-06-2012, 12:30 AMonline - #4
itzjustlogic 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$1,123 | POWERFUL
 05-06-2012, 12:51 AMaway - #5
Trilluminati GA 343 heat pts343

d 
space
$30,284 | POWERFUL
now when he toss her a$s.......
 05-06-2012, 01:09 PMaway - #6
Dangerously 204 heat pts204

d 
space
$44,326 | POWERFUL

05-06-2012, 01:31 PMaway - #7
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$18,216 | POWERFUL
 05-06-2012, 01:31 PMaway - #8
Black Blonde 81 heat pts81

d 
space
$32,591 | POWERFUL
So sad. She was beautiful as she was.
 05-06-2012, 01:36 PMaway - #9
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Damn now the #### look like she got skin-cancer or leprosy.

That pale #### gonna wrinkle and sun-spot, be able to see the blue veins in that ####.

Pig-skin.
 05-06-2012, 01:48 PMaway - #10
KingK 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$12,677 | POWERFUL
 05-06-2012, 02:10 PMaway - #11
UrbanGAAWD 192 heat pts192

d 
space
$6,358 | POWERFUL
This #### has deep seeded hatred against herself, race and image overall....she changed herself just to please her boyfriend and to make herself look more beautiful? #### this stupid, ignorant, idiotic, lame, weak, pathetic hoe

I'm tired of black people like that, go ahead dye your hair blonde, wear blue contacts and move to the suburbs, I don't want you being black like me if you hate it

05-06-2012, 02:11 PMaway - #12
Loxy Miracles 8 heat pts

d 
space
$10,820 | POWERFUL
what a ####in shame. this saddens the #### outta me
 05-06-2012, 02:14 PMaway - #13

d 
space
$32,591 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by urbangatsby
This #### has deep seeded hatred against herself, race and image overall....she changed herself just to please her boyfriend and to make herself look more beautiful? #### this stupid, ignorant, idiotic, lame, weak, pathetic hoe

I'm tired of black people like that, go ahead dye your hair blonde, wear blue contacts and move to the suburbs, I don't want you being black like me if you hate it

Blame society.
 05-06-2012, 02:37 PMaway - #14
shalven 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$315 | 8233649

Originally Posted by Vickvapor
Im black and this is why i dont date black women.To many insecurities. Fake hair weave,fake blond hair,eye lashes,and recently the butt shots.Why should i date them when i can just go and date the sources they are imitating? I love latin women.Mostly Cubans,Ricans,and brazilian. Most beautiful women on the planet and they love anal.

:agreement6:
 05-06-2012, 02:44 PMaway - #15
ex-clu-sives 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,133 | 4567730
Im black and this is why i dont date black women.To many insecurities. Fake hair weave,fake blond hair,eye lashes,and recently the butt shots.Why should i date them when i can just go and date the sources they are imitating? I love latin women.Mostly Cubans,Ricans,and brazilian. Most beautiful women on the planet and they love anal.

05-06-2012, 02:44 PMaway - #16

d 
space
$32,591 | POWERFUL
White women wear weave and extensions and wigs. White women wear makeup. White women dye their hair. White women wear fake eyelashes and colored contact lenses. White women get bre@st implants and a$s injections. White women tan for hours to get a brown tone to their skin.

Please stop.

And Brazilian women made the artificially enhanced derriere popular.

Stop shaming black women to make white women and women of other races appear realer than what they are.

The truth is society as a whole is insecure. White women want black women traits, black women want white women traits, Hispanic and Latino women want white women traits....Everything is a$s backwards. White women want the curves known of black women and Latina women. Asian women want Americanized eyelids. Everyone wants to feel and look "Exotic" but that term isn't even possible right now.

An ethnic woman bleaches her skin. A white woman tans hers for hours weekly. Both are unhealthy and can cause cancers and/or liver damage.

Last edited by Black Blonde; 05-06-2012 at 02:47 PM..
 05-06-2012, 02:45 PMaway - #17
Coreey 3 heat pts

d 
space
$163 | 1534261
^^This, :disdain2: I was upset to see they sold skin bleaching cream at my local Walmart in the black section, even more upset to see that #### was almost sold out with 1 one left on the shelf
 05-06-2012, 03:21 PMonline - #18
JayHovMan 8 heat pts

d 
space
$2,970 | 11638450
 05-06-2012, 03:21 PMaway - #19
Powerager 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$1,909 | 7438800
Originally Posted by White Face
beautiful black girl but she do look better red
 05-06-2012, 03:32 PMaway - #20
jamega2f 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$1,185 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dangerously

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  2014 Fall Television Schedule
59 comments
BOX Floyd mayweather making major changes to his team
104 comments
NFL Buffalobills.com
57 comments
 NBA D Wade The Years You Might Have Missed
New reply 28 seconds ago - 74 comments - by I hug the strip
 Video inside Young Thug Still Plans To Carry On "tha Carter&qu...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 75 comments - by Danny M
  Rappers That You Used To Bump Heavy But Then Completel...
New reply 1 minute ago - 268 comments - by Slickems
 NBA Bardley Beal Looking Jacked (pic)
New reply 13 minutes ago - 56 comments - by st21
 Image(s) inside :kanyewhatisthis: ???
New reply 2 minutes ago - 179 comments - by Solitary Genius
 NBA Cleveland Cavaliers Interested In Roy Hibbert
New reply 20 minutes ago - 95 comments - by metatr0n
 Image(s) inside This Picture Is Madd Suspect...dr. Dre & Ll Cool J
New reply 6 minutes ago - 56 comments - by blacdood
  Name Songs Where A Rapper Tried To Create The Same Hit...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 101 comments - by OswaldBatesJr

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.