This is BX @ Boxden.com

Meet-An-Inmate.com Prisons $exiest Women

Meet-An-Inmate.com Prisons $exiest Women
topic by Fras1788 - 05-03-2012, 12:43 PM - Boxden > Wild videos, news, and other media

We’re a planet of list-makers, of voters, we like to group things into top tens, top 100s, best ever and worst ever.

So it should come as no surprise that hot on the heels of FHM’s 100 s3xiest Women In The World list, is a vote on the s3xiest dame in prison.

Yes, you read that right. Lonely jailbirds across America have online profiles and dammit, they’re HOT!

According to the good people at Ranker, the accolade of s3xiest jailbird goes to Renee Bell, a 33-year-old who is “in search of a real man for friendship, companionship and possibly more. Must be st@ble in all ways, willing to take on the responsibility of having a woman in prison."

Note: These are not necessarily my favorites, just random ones I posted

Go Here to View the Slideshow, and the stories giving the reason they're behind bars. Post your favorites, there's a lot of them, I can't post them all.

'Source: Meet-An-Inmate.Com: Ranker Rates Top Most Beautiful Women Behind Bars (PICTURES)

> Meet-An-Inmate.com Prisons $exiest Women - Photo posted in Wild videos, news, and other media | Sign in and leave a comment below!

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

100 comments for "Meet-An-Inmate.com Prisons $exiest Women"

05-03-2012, 01:02 PMaway - #2
husky meat 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$4,221 | POWERFUL
Dat rap sheet
 05-03-2012, 01:11 PMaway - #3
Damagegadget 389 heat pts389

d 
space
$24,656 | POWERFUL
where the kcuf were these pics taken...I bet you show up and its large marge
 05-03-2012, 01:43 PMaway - #4
BeatTycoon 233 heat pts233

d 
space
$3,601 | POWERFUL
#### around if you want to. Think you getting this:

And the #### walk out lookin like this:

05-03-2012, 01:58 PMaway - #5
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$28,169 | POWERFUL
damn, and to imagine they're probably freakin on big fat old male guards
 05-03-2012, 02:08 PMaway - #6
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by BeatTycoon

If that's the same #### then I know for sure there is no god.
 05-03-2012, 02:17 PMaway - #7
Tha Juggernaut6 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$1,373 | POWERFUL
i like how all the chicks u posted was white. reminds me of that boondocks ep
 05-03-2012, 02:19 PMonline - #8
PotheadFocker 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$17,890 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ronnie
damn, and to imagine they're probably freakin on big fat old male guards
Every #### I ever met thats been to the joint likes #### afterwards.

They ain't ####ing guards they are 69ing their cellmate after lights out.

Anybody need a down #### get one of these hoes right before her release date, give em a place to stay and they will #### your brains out
 05-03-2012, 02:35 PMaway - #9
Andrefrbk 740 heat pts740

d 
space
$18,240 | POWERFUL

20 years old
I'm looking for a pen pal to help pass the time and to keep me in touch with what is going on in the world. I'm looking for someone young, active, someone with a job and someone who would like to make a difference in the world and help me be motivated to do something with my life away from prison. I got involved with the wrong guy at a young age and I am paying the price, now I want to find the right guy.

Race: White
Date of Birth: 7-26-91
Release Date: 12-21-2020
Height: 5'4"
Religion:
Do you smoke? Yes
Would you like letters from both s3xes? Men
Education: 10th grade
Occupation before prison: Student
Activities in prison: School

This shiit breaks my heart yo, not even s3xy, im just sad for her. I might dead a$s write her a letter. Because this is just depressing. She is only 20 years old. Im sure she could use some words of encouragement to better her life.

edit...

This site just shows how our culture locks a lot of people up... If you see a 20 year old chick, with a 10th grade education locked up til 2020... Thats not s3xy man.

Ive spoken to kids before, its rough. Kids get locked up for anything now.

If anything this site shouldnt be about dating, but those on the outside should be giving those on the inside some encouragement to rehabilitate themselves. I rather see one of these chicks come out, and get back into the workforce etc, then get some puzzy from her. Real talk.

Article on shorty.
A 20-year-old Apache Junction woman was sentenced to 12.5 years in prison on a charge of second-degree murd3r in connection with a case where she conspired with one of her boyfriends to k!ll another out of jealously while driving him in a pickup truck in 2008.

Meaghan Rice was sentenced for the crime in Pinal County Superior Court before Judge Boyd Johnson on Monday, three years after 17-year-old Randall Mercier bled to de@th in a ditch along Tomahawk Road north of Superstition Boulevard after he was attacked by David Paulson, also 17.

On June 20, 2008, Rice, then 16, picked up Mercier while Paulson hid under a blanket in the back cruiser cab of the truck. Rice said a code word for Paulson who k!lled Mercier out of jealousy, according to Capt. Tom Kelly, a spokesman for the Apache Junction Police Department. Paulson st@bbed Mercier at least 20 times before the boy was able to escape from the truck and collapse in the ditch where he died.

Paulson was found guilty of first-degree murd3r on Friday by a jury in Pinal County Superior Court before Judge Gilberto Figueroa for k!lling Mercier.

After the crime, Paulson fled to Salt Lake City, where he later was captured by the U.S. Marshal’s Service Fugitive Task Force.

More than 500 people attended a candlelight vigil for Mercier and more than 400 people attended his funeral.

Kelly said Rice played one boyfriend off the other who both were jealous of each other, but Mercier was the one who wound up getting k!lled.

A sentencing date for Paulson has not been scheduled.

Paulson and Rice, who both were tried as adults, have been incarcerated in a Pinal County jail since the crime.

And shes on a dating site!?

Shiit is not a game, that murd3r wrap aint cool. Who wants to do 15+ years in a box? Clearly shorty was young as fuk and not using her head. Kid shiit.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 05-03-2012 at 03:28 PM..
 05-03-2012, 02:40 PMaway - #10
Nothavingit 45 heat pts45

d 
space
$3,600 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BeatTycoon

Yep
 05-03-2012, 02:41 PMaway - #11
Fras1788 156 heat pts156

d 
space
$10,399 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Tha Juggernaut6
i like how all the chicks u posted was white. reminds me of that boondocks ep
Yeah I knew someone would notice that. Sorry I didn't find the only black chick on there attractive. I love black chicks, but the one on there wasn't really making blood rush to my pecker, and I'm not gonna post it just to not seem "racist."

I'm not racist, and the white women, and chinese women, and mexican women, were more attractive .... give a dude a break will ya.

C'mon man.... (See I'm not racist a posted a smiley of a black person! )
 05-03-2012, 02:49 PMaway - #12
Fras1788 156 heat pts156

d 
space
$10,399 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Andrefrbk

20 years old
I'm looking for a pen pal to help pass the time and to keep me in touch with what is going on in the world. I'm looking for someone young, active, someone with a job and someone who would like to make a difference in the world and help me be motivated to do something with my life away from prison. I got involved with the wrong guy at a young age and I am paying the price, now I want to find the right guy.

Race: White
Date of Birth: 7-26-91
Release Date: 12-21-2020
Height: 5'4"
Religion:
Do you smoke? Yes
Would you like letters from both s3xes? Men
Education: 10th grade
Occupation before prison: Student
Activities in prison: School

This shiit breaks my heart yo, not even s3xy, im just sad for her. I might dead a$s write her a letter. Because this is just depressing. She is only 20 years old. Im sure she could use some words of encouragement to better her life.

I hear you man, I want to too. They're in there depressed as ####, and were young as #### when they did the crimes; now the only men they can find is when they're serving hot dogs for lunch in prison.

Its sad really. She isn't mad ugly or anything, I'd smash (maybe) I was thinking about writing to some of these chicks too, if my girlfriend lets me. (WHICH I DOUBT). Its definitely sad.
 05-03-2012, 03:00 PMaway - #13

d 
space
$18,240 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Gink
Your name is #### made. I need $$$

Of course you wouldn't worry cause you have nothing to take Mr. I-need-$$$

plenty of women out there and you desperate for prison ####?

were you offended because your moms is locked up?
Werd, anything that hits these chicks up for puzzy when they get out is buggin...

Like i said unless you sending them words of encouragement etc. DONT be a creep.
 05-03-2012, 03:05 PMaway - #14
Bart Pimpson 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$6,973 | POWERFUL

GOTTA SEE THAT RAP SHEET & HOW THEY LOOK WHILE IN PRISON
 05-03-2012, 03:06 PMaway - #15
BlessInTheSky 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,290 | 7234761
Originally Posted by Fras1788

I hear you man, I want to too. They're in there depressed as ####, and were young as #### when they did the crimes; now the only men they can find is when they're serving hot dogs for lunch in prison.

Its sad really. She isn't mad ugly or anything, I'd smash (maybe) I was thinking about writing to some of these chicks too, if my girlfriend lets me. (WHICH I DOUBT). Its definitely sad.
LOL that part was pretty funny!
 05-03-2012, 03:07 PMaway - #16
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

d 
space
$9,539 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Andrefrbk
Werd, anything that hits these chicks up for puzzy when they get out is buggin...

Like i said unless you sending them words of encouragement etc. DONT be a creep.

thinking about shooting some words of encouragement with an anonymous name... just because... would need a P. O. Box though. might think about that
 05-03-2012, 03:31 PMaway - #17

d 
space
$18,240 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SpyDa
thinking about shooting some words of encouragement with an anonymous name... just because... would need a P. O. Box though. might think about that
same, everybody makes mistakes mane, but your prison system is all about making money of inmates we really dont do anything to help ni##as learn from their mistakes.

Just gonna drop that young jawn a couple words, let her know opportunity out here for young white womenz, and too keep that head up.
 05-03-2012, 03:41 PMaway - #18
qnz raw pusha 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$2,252 | 11303526
i love me a naughty #### sign me up
 05-03-2012, 03:59 PMonline - #19
PotheadFocker 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$17,890 | POWERFUL
Andre got hella:

Captain Save A Hoe - YouTube

up in here
 05-03-2012, 04:03 PMaway - #20

d 
space
$18,240 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PotheadFocker
Andre got hella:

up in here
I just said i wouldnt fuk or try to date a prison chick. Id send words of encouragement to those who need it.

philanthropy... Look it up ni##a. I be bout that.

I aint sending no money, toilet paper, or cigs to these prison jawns. But i will be fine with sending a letter saying "stay blessed, my ni##a..."
YouTube
real ####.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  The Last of Us Remastered drops on Tuesday, you copping?
51 comments
Image inside  PS4 “GayStation Edition” Up for Auction To Celebrate ..
76 comments
NBA Who you with? 1, 2, 3, or 4
135 comments
 NBA Throwback: The Greatest Nba Gif Of All Time (pic)
New reply 5 minutes ago - 145 comments - by King Henry
 Video inside Aaron Hall: Any B*tch That Say My D*ck Is Small Is Lying
New reply 17 minutes ago - 101 comments - by GoldBluded
 Image(s) inside [chiwire] Durk Fu-kin W/ The Opps, Fredo Not With The ...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 380 comments - by Squadd
 Image(s) inside So Who's Copping Destiny?
New reply 21 minutes ago - 104 comments - by Pleasure Boy
 NBA Zach Lavine Destroys Dunk Contest Vs Professional Dunk...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 85 comments - by mixtapelive
 Image(s) inside Lil Man Got An 6000gb Hard Drive In His Head
New reply 29 minutes ago - 75 comments - by Muunsta
 NBA Wad3 County
New reply 10 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Shadow305
 OT Could An Assembled Group Of Bxsc Posters Beat The Best...
New reply 49 minutes ago - 88 comments - by HeatMafia410

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.