This is BX @ Boxden.com


Makes you feel pretty insignificant!


 Makes you feel pretty insignificant!
topic by jordan 21 - 01-05-2013, 01:35 PM - Boxden > Wild videos, news, and other media






share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

22 comments for "Makes you feel pretty insignificant!"


 01-05-2013, 03:11 PMaway - #2
P DRILLA 65 heat pts65

  d 
space
$7,737 | POWERFUL
interesting, but i feel no less significant
 01-05-2013, 03:15 PMaway - #3
kriskross00 44 heat pts44

  d 
space
$8,240 | POWERFUL
i really wana kno how far this !! goes and where the !! it came from..and is there somthin on the outside? another space? wheeeeeere the !! did it all come from!!?
 01-05-2013, 03:24 PMonline - #4
Aesop730 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,536 | POWERFUL
Maybe ,quite possibly, once we die we become our own galaxy .
 01-05-2013, 06:21 PMaway - #5
cbjones 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$7,967 | POWERFUL
I wonder how thick the broads are in those other galaxies.


 01-05-2013, 06:26 PMaway - #6
bobdigi 

  d 
space
$708 | 2111660
Originally Posted by P DRILLA
interesting, but i feel no less significant
That's because you dont have the mind capacity to understand what's going on.
 01-05-2013, 06:43 PMaway - #7
P DRILLA 65 heat pts65

  d 
space
$7,737 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bobdigi
That's because you dont have the mind capacity to understand what's going on.
life = significance

me = life

significance achieved

good call though prof
 01-05-2013, 08:21 PMonline - #8
JUICEbox 

  d 
space
$590 | 1352110
Originally Posted by P DRILLA
life = significance

me = life

significance achieved

good call though prof
you are right this shouldnt change ur view on how significant your life is to YOU!!!! what it should change is the significance of your life to the UNIVERSE!!! even if this isnt the first time you saw this, Im referring to a time when it would have been. If not, then OP is correct in his description of you
 01-05-2013, 08:31 PMaway - #9
Hit Em' Up 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$4,295 | POWERFUL
Yea this !! is old but always mind blowing. It's hard to accept that, in the larger scope of the universe, our lives are pretty meaningless. But you don't need to entertain that train of thought, just be glad you've received the opportunity to experience life through 5 senses. Do whatever it is that makes you happy regardless of what anyone thinks...and for me thats !!ing as many different women as I can before I die.
 01-05-2013, 09:42 PMaway - #10
nightmare 397 heat pts397

  d 
space
$12,077 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bobdigi
That's because you dont have the mind capacity to understand what's going on.
i dont think any human does
 01-05-2013, 09:43 PMaway - #11
nightmare 397 heat pts397

  d 
space
$12,077 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hit Em' Up
Yea this !! is old but always mind blowing. It's hard to accept that, in the larger scope of the universe, our lives are pretty meaningless. But you don't need to entertain that train of thought, just be glad you've received the opportunity to experience life through 5 senses. Do whatever it is that makes you happy regardless of what anyone thinks...and for me thats !!ing as many different women as I can before I die.
 01-05-2013, 09:45 PMaway - #12
fcb10 

  d 
space
$362 | 657262
dope
 01-05-2013, 09:58 PMaway - #13
PseuDEEnym 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,204 | 6868883
Doesnt make me feel insignificant, me being consciously aware of it makes me feek quite significant
 01-05-2013, 10:22 PMaway - #14
TIP2009 

  d 
space
$2,186 | 3568234
and shutting down nasa really helped hahaha, too bad half of this is fictitious ....nice story though....

there are trillions of stars, but who cares, guess what, outside of our own galaxy, it's too cold to build anything from materials on earth that could survive space exploration


how about we fix the problem with butt !!ing the poor, over spending 1,089 billion dollars per year (obama statistics 101) and instead of spending money to keep jobs out of Brazil and in china (so we can continue to borrow( degrading health, so the poor can have healthcare, but not milk or food, since food stamps and any income from the government will be cut, and taxes raised?


seems like our priorities are more !!ed up than anything right now...

let's spend ourselves into a better economy! hahahaha econ 101, since ancient egypt proves that's impossible, but it's obama he spewed change, so he !!ed us...move on.

spend your money on something viable, !!
 01-05-2013, 11:28 PMaway - #15
BiZz 63 heat pts63

  d 
space
$4,213 | POWERFUL
 01-06-2013, 06:45 AMaway - #16
ImAMonster 226 heat pts226

  d 
space
$22,637 | POWERFUL
Word. Stars and other planets should make me feel insignificant. Take a box, Throw some rocks in it, Welcome to every other galaxy. Just because there's a large space, does not mean there's any substance to it. BX should know all about that...
 01-06-2013, 06:47 AMaway - #17
Lil Jay 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$6,725 | POWERFUL
nah..
 01-06-2013, 08:58 AMaway - #18
MochaWhitey 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,014 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TIP2009
and shutting down nasa really helped hahaha, too bad half of this is fictitious ....nice story though....

there are trillions of stars, but who cares, guess what, outside of our own galaxy, it's too cold to build anything from materials on earth that could survive space exploration


how about we fix the problem with butt !!ing the poor, over spending 1,089 billion dollars per year (obama statistics 101) and instead of spending money to keep jobs out of Brazil and in china (so we can continue to borrow( degrading health, so the poor can have healthcare, but not milk or food, since food stamps and any income from the government will be cut, and taxes raised?


seems like our priorities are more !!ed up than anything right now...

let's spend ourselves into a better economy! hahahaha econ 101, since ancient egypt proves that's impossible, but it's obama he spewed change, so he !!ed us...move on.

spend your money on something viable, !!
Shut the !! up
 01-06-2013, 09:05 AMaway - #19
marx1684 

  d 
space
$1,370 | 4066976
When I open my eyes the world starts up. When I close them it ends until the day I don't open them again that's the way the world works. Self centered universe of mine.
 01-06-2013, 04:46 PMaway - #20
Jpimp150 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$865 | 2516033
^^
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Official Washington Wizards(5) vs Chicago Bulls(4) First..
688 comments
NBA Pero Had The Pacers Shook (Bout That Life) (pic)
73 comments
NBA Jordan Finally Takes Picture With Chamillionaire (pic)
85 comments
  What Is Your Age And What Are You Top 20 Favorite Hip-...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 100 comments - by Pitts Gutta
 Article inside Cam’ron Almost Got His Own Color From Crayola, Will Re...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 52 comments - by d2921
 NBA Wc 1st Round-portland Trailblazer (5) @ Houston Rocket...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 1715 comments - by UrbanEnterprise
  If The Last Rapper You Listened To Had To Perform At Y...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 51 comments - by HeatMafia410
  Young Thug Finally Admits To Being Gay:"broke Up ...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 150 comments - by YSPromoshunz
 Image(s) inside Mother Ordered To Cover Her Cle@vage On Family Trip To...
New reply 55 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Eastern Conference First Round: (2) Miami Heat (54-27)...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 1174 comments - by Kobane
 Image(s) inside [chi Wire] Chief Keef Claiming His Old Hood Again? #400
New reply 1 hour ago - 144 comments - by sdot216

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,705 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.