This is BX @ Boxden.com


Just waiting for a mate (Zero !!s given)


 Just waiting for a mate (Zero !!s given)
topic by RaptorsWon - 02-19-2013, 03:28 PM - Boxden > Wild videos, news, and other media


I'm just waiting for a mate - Full clip - YouTube

"I'm a Victorian Police officer mate."
"Yeah well that's not good enough!"

> Just waiting for a mate (Zero fu-ks given) - Photo posted in Wild videos, news, and other media | Sign in and leave a comment below!


share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

13 comments for "Just waiting for a mate (Zero !!s given)"


 02-19-2013, 03:35 PMaway - #2
deziking 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$13,358 | POWERFUL
Holy !! people like this guy needs to be off the road, he has no concesion of driving, dude doesn't even know where he is. AYE MAATTE
 02-19-2013, 08:10 PMaway - #3
Lil Jay 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$6,734 | POWERFUL
definitiff.. ken yu difayen dat?
 02-19-2013, 08:39 PMaway - #4
Zirov 

  d 
space
$945 | POWERFUL
Straya
 02-19-2013, 11:22 PMaway - #5
Bighempin of QM 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,088 | 9175747
This is some Reno 911 type !!! Hahahahahahaha
 02-20-2013, 07:28 AMaway - #6
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$8,052 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by deziking
Holy !! people like this guy needs to be off the road, he has no concesion of driving, dude doesn't even know where he is. AYE MAATTE
concession of driving?
 02-20-2013, 07:37 AMaway - #7
Denise4975 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$732 | 15524366
How in the hell were they giving this guy a choice to go to the police station and not forcefully taking him?
 02-20-2013, 08:10 AMaway - #8
NefDizzle 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,027 | 11422446
Originally Posted by Denise4975
How in the hell were they giving this guy a choice to go to the police station and not forcefully taking him?
not america
 02-20-2013, 08:19 AMaway - #9
J@wja_Balla 

  d 
space
$284 | 91529
Wtf was the point of administering the first breath test? I bet that s*** came back lower than the legal limit or inconclusive. At which point, ol boy was asked to come back to the station for "further testing". Gtfoh with that s***.

They had nothing on dude legally. He didn't have a license but the never saw him driving and the "cop?" clearly didn't produce enough evidence of drunkenness over the limit with the bull**** test. If the guy wasn't so damn stupid, he could have refused everything except maybe giving them his name. Conveniently no witnesses shown on camera and magically they produce a 4x over the limit result at station, that the first test oddly couldn't produce. Again, conveniently off camera.

Not defending dude but I can't stand officers who try to bull**** their way into arresting someone.

Last edited by J@wja_Balla; 02-20-2013 at 08:22 AM..
 02-20-2013, 01:45 PMaway - #10
DireWolf07 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,205 | 9080963
!! it: dudes a legend
 02-20-2013, 02:31 PMaway - #11
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$3,244 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DireWolf07
!! it: dudes a legend
I bet youd like to cross paths at an intersection with this legend at 3 am on a weekend huh?

His legendary headlights might be the last thing you see

 02-20-2013, 04:18 PMaway - #12
Hit Em' Up 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$4,295 | POWERFUL
the youtube comments have me
 02-20-2013, 05:05 PMaway - #13
NuffGanja 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$12,060 | POWERFUL
is dude smuggling fur in his shirt
 02-20-2013, 05:18 PMonline - #14
Rebirth46 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$3,198 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J@wja_Balla
Wtf was the point of administering the first breath test? I bet that s*** came back lower than the legal limit or inconclusive. At which point, ol boy was asked to come back to the station for "further testing". Gtfoh with that s***.

They had nothing on dude legally. He didn't have a license but the never saw him driving and the "cop?" clearly didn't produce enough evidence of drunkenness over the limit with the bull**** test. If the guy wasn't so damn stupid, he could have refused everything except maybe giving them his name. Conveniently no witnesses shown on camera and magically they produce a 4x over the limit result at station, that the first test oddly couldn't produce. Again, conveniently off camera.

Not defending dude but I can't stand officers who try to bull**** their way into arresting someone.
The first one should have been enough to lock him up and second one at the station is the one they use as evidence in court I should know Im dealing with a DUI case from last summer it sucks but I was over the top wasted
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
MLB Breaking: Yankees Pitcher Michael Pineda Gets Caught for..
59 comments
NBA One Year Ago Today Carmelo Scored 37 Points... (video)
56 comments
NBA James Harden's Last 3 Series
61 comments
 NBA Did The Rocket Trade Kevin Martin For A Younger... Kev...
New reply 9 seconds ago - 81 comments - by TRILL SH1T
 NBA 4x Nba Champion, 3x Finals Mvp, 2x Mvp And A 14x Nba A...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 119 comments - by DominationCM
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 338 comments - by JordanWest86
 NBA Lebron James Gets Throat Chopped :dead: (video)
New reply 15 minutes ago - 81 comments - by italiansteve
  Worst Movie Endings
New reply 12 minutes ago - 129 comments - by tre0624
 NFL Merril Hoge: Jadeveon Clowney Is An 'atrocious' Footba...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 67 comments - by all3rd
 NFL Russell Wilson And Wife Divorce
New reply 12 minutes ago - 98 comments - by SeattleWon
  If They Rebooted "white Men Can't Jump"
New reply 33 minutes ago - 89 comments - by -ThE~DoN~LoN-

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX | none new today 4,651 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.