Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

HP Makes Worlds Largest Laptop

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
65 viewing
 Video inside McConaughey keeps it all the way 100, talks about almost getting jumped..
11 comments
most viewed right now
52 viewing
 Image inside Diddy wished 50 a happy birthday :mjlol:
65 comments

top in section
22 viewing
 Video inside URGENT:Something is Affecting the Entire Solar System Ė Sunís Magnetic ..
top in wild'ish
top in section
18 viewing
Video inside Most unintentionally hilarious scene in a movie ever
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 HP Makes Worlds Largest Laptop
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #1
7960 pageviews
22 comments

illmatic826 481 heat pts481 space
space
$5,359 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Hp Pavilion Hdx: the World’s Largest Laptop? - Technabob

While most of the world is interested in making computers more and more portable, HP has taken the opposite approach with their high end gaming notebook.

The centerpiece of the new HP Pavilion HDX is its whopping 20-inch widescreen display, capable of displaying high definition content at up to 1680 x 1050 pixel resolution (plans for a full 1080p display are reportedly in the works.) The fully decked-out system comes with a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 CPU, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600XT graphics, a 400GB hard drive and 4GB of RAM. There’s even a digital high definition television tuner on board.
Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth connectivity are built in. Plus, the system comes with pretty much every connection option you’d ever need, including: USB, Firewire, HDMI, VGA, eSATA, 5.1 audio, IR Blaster, antenna, s-video input and output, microphone and dual headphone jacks.
All this power does come at a price however. The HDX weighs in at a hefty 15.5 pounds, almost triple the weight of compact notebooks these days. Priced as configured above, it’ll set you back over $4000, but systems will start around $3k.

3k for windows?imageimageimage
3 peeps gave props to illmatic826 HUMAN_CRACK (01-05-2012) , invaderchin (01-05-2012) , hot topic  (01-05-2012)

22 comments for "HP Makes Worlds Largest Laptop"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #2
PhrozenMenace  space
MaddMurda_X
space
$12,161 | POWERFUL
battery though?whats up with the cpu n gpu
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #3
more_fya 2 heat pts space
@Hamburgers = Fassyhole
space
$10,130 | POWERFUL
I don't really like HP laptops but this is pretty cool.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4
Game375 45 heat pts45 space
DC
space
$12,022 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #5
RokkyRok 49 heat pts49 space
The Kid From The Bronx
space
$6,522 | POWERFUL
legendisdope said:
if it has a gaming graphics card like my asus.. ill cop dat sh*t

but its a HP so most likely gaming is out the picture.. making this pretty useless.
This^
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
Chopzilla 185 heat pts185 space
Choppaflocka
space
$10,541 | POWERFUL
And after 6 months it'll be on sale for 400 bucks.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #7
jwest600  space
space
$944 | 7882770
illmatic826 said:

[pic - click to view]

While most of the world is interested in making computers more and more portable, HP has taken the opposite approach with their high end gaming notebook.

The centerpiece of the new HP Pavilion HDX is its whopping 20-inch widescreen display, capable of displaying high definition content at up to 1680 x 1050 pixel resolution (plans for a full 1080p display are reportedly in the works.) The fully decked-out system comes with a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 CPU, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600XT graphics, a 400GB hard drive and 4GB of RAM. Thereís even a digital high definition television tuner on board.
Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth connectivity are built in. Plus, the system comes with pretty much every connection option youíd ever need, including: USB, Firewire, HDMI, VGA, eSATA, 5.1 audio, IR Blaster, antenna, s-video input and output, microphone and dual headphone jacks.
All this power does come at a price however. The HDX weighs in at a hefty 15.5 pounds, almost triple the weight of compact notebooks these days. Priced as configured above, itíll set you back over $4000, but systems will start around $3k.

3k for windows?
I'm not hating but the forum post you got this from came out the same year you joined...
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #8
BigPervy 4 heat pts space
space
$2,890 | 9250227
illmatic826 said:

[pic - click to view]

The centerpiece of the new HP Pavilion HDX is its whopping 20-inch widescreen display, capable of displaying high definition content at up to 1680 x 1050 pixel resolution (plans for a full 1080p display are reportedly in the works.) The fully decked-out system comes with a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 CPU, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600XT graphics, a 400GB hard drive and 4GB of RAM. Thereís even a digital high definition television tuner on board.
Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth connectivity are built in. Plus, the system comes with pretty much every connection option youíd ever need, including: USB, Firewire, HDMI, VGA, eSATA, 5.1 audio, IR Blaster, antenna, s-video input and output, microphone and dual headphone jacks.
All this power does come at a price however. The HDX weighs in at a hefty 15.5 pounds, almost triple the weight of compact notebooks these days. Priced as configured above, itíll set you back over $4000, but systems will start around $3k.

3k for windows?
:ru dywhatever:

No way I'm paying $4k for a laptop that's not running an i7 and comes with at least 8GB of RAM. That amount of money you can build two really great a.ss desktops for gaming and still have money left over to by a decent mid tier laptop to boot.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #9
ice wolf 416 heat pts416 space
space
$6,994 | POWERFUL
There's no demand for this! That's why it's the world's largest, cuz no other company is retarded enough to try and market a product like this.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #10
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47 space
Chaaampionshiiip!
space
$3,928 | POWERFUL
BigPervy said:

No way I'm paying $4k for a laptop that's not running an i7 and comes with at least 8GB of RAM. That amount of money you can build two really great a.ss desktops for gaming and still have money left over to by a decent mid tier laptop to boot.
the sh*t is 5years OLD so im sure it was cutting edge when it came out
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #11
gmoney313  space
space
$240 | 518043
this sh*ts old as hell. thats not even windows 7 on the screen. by the price and the specs this has to be about 4 or 5 years old.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #13
Drk 3 heat pts space
forever evolving..
space
$6,896 | POWERFUL
are you kiding me a Intel Core 2 Duo!! for that price GTFOH!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #14
Carnagebsik  space
Loyal
space
$135 | 324881
I was about 2 say... for $4000 those r sum sh*tty specs... it was probably dope bak then tho
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #15
gshag33 6 heat pts space
FREE MAX B | RIP STACK
space
$11,145 | 15558099
this is from 2007......

how in the fu*k did not 1 person realize that in this thread yet. boxden is retarded.

even if there was no year posted the specs of the computer tell you it's 06-07. smh.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
VerballyAbusive  space
space
$4,161 | 9303042
yeah to the above. if any of these dumb fu*ks bothered to take 2 seconds out their life and click the link they could see this is from 2007
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #17
Daddy Black 2 heat pts space
space
$6,145 | 16164573
BigPervy said:

exactly, u can buy a macbook pro for less than half that price. My desktop PC has the same specs with an AMD Athlon Duo and i bought it broken off some mexican for 80 bux and fixed it.

edit, this is old as fu*k. no wonder.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
babalou  space
The Machine!
space
$12,411 | POWERFUL
BigPervy said:

i stopped reading at core 2 duo. That processor came out in fukkin 2007.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #19
Bea5T 134 heat pts134 space
space
$20,121 | POWERFUL
TC is a moron lmfao
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #20
AyeDre 12 heat pts12 space
The Heart Breaker
space
$10,277 | POWERFUL
I thought the specs would be godlike but....damn sh*t is horrible.

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot > Just Wild Ish

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
10 viewing
Jul 4 - Scientist claims immortality within reach :ohnoes:
108 comments
@news
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside W#!te People Outfit on the 4th... LOL
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Audio inside Dr Dre's the Pharmacy debut in 5 minutes on Beats 1 radio
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside On Set Of Lil Wayne's "Glory" Video Shoot
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Rewind Live was taking shots at 2k?
53 comments
@games
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside Chris Brown Calls Out His Daughterís Grandmother on Instagram
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Some Redditor Put A Small Magnet In Their Finger.
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Video inside Final Fantasy 7 remake - the scenes we probably won't see
27 comments
@games
most viewed right now
4 viewing
NBA Okafor meets Embiid
83 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time