Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Feds Explain How They Caught Alpo, Wayne Perry, And Harlems Infamous Preacher(Documentary)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
443 viewing
 Well damn, Potent dj drama/meek/drake tea via lipstickalley
320 comments
most viewed right now
297 viewing
 MMA UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia
395 comments

top in section
49 viewing
Image inside Would you fu-k Ronda Roussey?
top in eyecandy
top in section
39 viewing
 NBA Carmelo Anthony 'Back to Bully Season'
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Feds Explain How They Caught Alpo, Wayne Perry, And Harlems Infamous Preacher(Documentary)
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1
17658 pageviews
24 comments


Grown Man Ish 95 heat pts95 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,899 | POWERFUL

[video - click to view]

Reply With Quote
5 peeps gave props to Grown Man Ish akverse47 (08-03-2012) , ChickBoss414 (08-04-2012) , ChickzNKickz (08-04-2012) , hot topic  (08-03-2012) , Teknique (08-04-2012)

24 comments for "Feds Explain How They Caught Alpo, Wayne Perry, And Harlems Infamous Preacher(Documentary)"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #2
slapaho 2 heat pts space
avatar space
GUCCIROLEX
space
$4,866 | POWERFUL
ima chec this out but everybody know how them laws really catch folkz


[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #3
akverse47 279 heat pts279 space
avatar space
NoFeloniesYet
space
$3,113 | POWERFUL
will peep this
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #4
ChickBoss414 21 heat pts21 space
avatar space
DidThisDudeJustDidThis?
space
$1,433 | POWERFUL
-- where was the sub-plot about wayne perry in all this?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #5
cunseededcee  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$138 | 404637
Paid in Full
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #6
r.burgundy 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$34,106 | POWERFUL
ChickBoss414 said:
-- where was the sub-plot about wayne perry in all this?
alpo snitched on wayne
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
Game375 45 heat pts45 space
avatar space
DC
space
$12,036 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #8
youngen  space
avatar space
Boxden's Savior
space
$2,839 | 1647177
lol @ 7:40

damn...the ruff ryders were around back then?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #9
teekarow  space
avatar space
The Grouch
space
$1,408 | 17912084
great doc. I had no idea Porters uncle was down wit Preacher. Was Rich and Preacher cool? Wonder y Preach did not just try to extort Rich then go that route.

Just think...if the kid never got k!lled...the streets would have been even more crazier for a longer time, being that the feds started hunting Po and Preach because of that unsolved murder.

man....Perry was the boogeyman out here back then . You weren't supposed to say his name out here just out of fear. When dc was the murder cap...bamas was getting shotin broad day like the wild wild west. Po snitched hard on Perry.....Po is out on witness protection though right? Alot of people want his head for Porter and Perry.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #10
YungPrinceNY 458 heat pts458 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$6,076 | POWERFUL
teekarow said:
great doc. I had no idea Porters uncle was down wit Preacher. Was Rich and Preacher cool? Wonder y Preach did not just try to extort Rich then go that route.

Just think...if the kid never got k!lled...the streets would have been even more crazier for a longer time, being that the feds started hunting Po and Preach because of that unsolved murder.

man....Perry was the boogeyman out here back then . You weren't supposed to say his name out here just out of fear. When dc was the murder cap...bamas was getting shotin broad day like the wild wild west. Po snitched hard on Perry.....Po is out on witness protection though right? Alot of people want his head for Porter and Perry.
Rich didnt work wit Preacher Preacher was 145th and up but they used to rob n*ggas

Rich Porter was 125th - 139th n lenox

Alpo was were Im from Foster & Taft he used to rock wit Bob Lemmon

Preacher robbed Alpo ppls a few times but Po knew not to fu*k wit Preacher

That n*gga is under the jail

But Preacher crew kidnapped Rich brother cuz he was a.ssociated wit Alpo from wat I was told by old heads Preacher & Rich had a understandin that he wouldnt touch Rich spots but
I kno wen he messed wit Po I guess thats also how sh*t got fu*ked up cuz Preacher used to come down here and rob Bob Lemmon, and Purple Top gang
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #11
ChickzNKickz 94 heat pts94 space
avatar space
Hip Hop's Savior
space
$8,562 | POWERFUL
YungPrinceNY said:
Rich didnt work wit Preacher Preacher was 145th and up but they used to rob n*ggas

Rich Porter was 125th - 139th n lenox

Alpo was were Im from Foster & Taft he used to rock wit Bob Lemmon

Preacher robbed Alpo ppls a few times but Po knew not to fu*k wit Preacher

That n*gga is under the jail

But Preacher crew kidnapped Rich brother cuz he was a.ssociated wit Alpo from wat I was told by old heads Preacher & Rich had a understandin that he wouldnt touch Rich spots but
I kno wen he messed wit Po I guess thats also how sh*t got fu*ked up cuz Preacher used to come down here and rob Bob Lemmon, and Purple Top gang
Word is Preach held Bobby Brown for Ransom & Bobby pleaded to Whitney and she brought $400,000 to Preach and his crew at an abandoned building in the BX...

Preach used to also get work from Big Fritz back in the days.. n*ggaz was robbing Fritz of the weight Preach was supposed to buy so Preach bodied those that were stealing from the cookie jar...

He was a wild dude back in the 80's...

As far as Preach crew kidnapping Rich's brother. From what I know, that's a misconception... That was Apple (rich's) Uncle & some other cat from uptown that did that..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #12
Grown Man Ish 95 heat pts95 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,899 | POWERFUL
Apple was the one that set it up, Preacher caught a couple bodies for rich, and rich paid him but it wasnt never no extortion sh*t, Preacher wanted to let the kid go, because he knew k!lling a Kid would bring the feds on them hard, but apple wanted to murder him because he'd seen his face and knew he would tell rich....Apples the one that murdered the kid, after Preacher told him not to...They were gonna k!ll Apple for doing that....

Preacher never extorted Alpo, Alpo had k!llers like Wayne Perry on payroll and on the interview with Po in the feds, he explained how it would be easy for him to get some D.C dudes to go merk Preacher(because he wouldnt know them) he said it was a mutual respect thing and they left it at that....
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #13
Grown Man Ish 95 heat pts95 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,899 | POWERFUL
watch this


[pic - click to view]



and listen to this (All parts)


[video - click to view]



to fill in the blanks of the sh*t people are asking.......


and before this leads to the question, If alpo was so big in D.C what about Rayful Edmonds, why did Rayful let him eat, Rayful was getting 10x more money than Po, and Po was small time compared to him so he let him eat, Wayne perry used to catch bodies for Rayful before Rayful got locked, and once Rayful was inside, Po popped up and did his thing........
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
teekarow  space
avatar space
The Grouch
space
$1,408 | 17912084
Grown Man Ish said:
watch this


[pic - click to view]



and listen to this (All parts)




to fill in the blanks of the sh*t people are asking.......


and before this leads to the question, If alpo was so big in D.C what about Rayful Edmonds, why did Rayful let him eat, Rayful was getting 10x more money than Po, and Po was small time compared to him so he let him eat, Wayne perry used to catch bodies for Rayful before Rayful got locked, and once Rayful was inside, Po popped up and did his thing........
gotta watch that. thanx and your right bout Perry and Rayful. Dogg....when i was young all i used to hear bout was Rayful had someone shot up at Sams Car wash, Rhythms, and Tribles back in the day.....Po came here at the right time. Otherwise he would have been murked quick. Ny cats would get murdered out here on gp. Md and Dc even had beef then.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #15
YungPrinceNY 458 heat pts458 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$6,076 | POWERFUL
chickznkickz said:
word is preach held bobby brown for ransom & bobby pleaded to whitney and she brought $400,000 to preach and his crew at an abandoned building in the bx...

Preach used to also get work from big fritz back in the days.. n*ggaz was robbing fritz of the weight preach was supposed to buy so preach bodied those that were stealing from the cookie jar...

He was a wild dude back in the 80's...

As far as preach crew kidnapping rich's brother. From what i know, that's a misconception... That was apple (rich's) uncle & some other cat from uptown that did that..
yea i heard the bobby brown story too i dont think preacher was sellin work cuz i always heard he was jus robbin n*ggas but i never heard bout him sellin tho
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
teekarow  space
avatar space
The Grouch
space
$1,408 | 17912084
good looks on all the responses. learning something new. Cant remember where i heard that rumor that Alpo was out.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #17
Grown Man Ish 95 heat pts95 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,899 | POWERFUL
''One of the most ferocious cats to ever walk the streets of New York, Was, Clarence(Preacher)Heatly, From Uptown(Harlem), Preacher was one of New York's premier cats, In regards to movin weight, During the 70's/80's, Though, Preacher was more well-known(And, Very respected/LOL), For kidnapping Drug-Dealers, Along with cats who could not

Pay their drug debts(Like, Bobby Brown/LOL), Po/Alpo, Was crew Preacher and his crew(The family from Uptown), Infact, Po used to ride motorcycles with cats who were down with the Family, During the 80's(Po used to do 3 block wheelies/LOL), On the low,

Preacher and his crew(The Family), Kidnapped Bobby Brown in 1993, Over a drug debt that Bobby Brown owned, From a drug dealer from New Jersey, Preacher paid the debt, Which,
Meant that Bobby Brown owed his drug debt to Preacher, the Family kidnapped Bobby Brown and held him for ransom for a few days(Along with tourturing Bobby Brown too),

Until, Bobby Brown, Mentioned that Whitney Houston could pay the ransom and the drug debt(Which was 400G's total), Whitney Houston payed the ransom for the release of Bobby Brown(400G's), In 1993, Also, It was once believed that Preacher, Kidnapped Rich Porter's brother(Darrell Porter, Who was kidnapped and k!lled by his uncle named Apple, In 1987),

Though, Preacher was crew with Po, Rich, Az, Fritz(Bigtime drug Kingpin from 112thst and Amsterdam ave in Harlem, During the 80's), Cats knew that Preacher had a very long Dossier ,In regards to Kidnapping drug-kingpins and their family memebers, Here's some more information on Preacher Heatly from Uptown/Harlem, Including the story in regards to Bobby Brown and Preacher too.



Whitney Houston secretly paid a $400,000 ransom demand to kidnappers who threatened to k!ll her ex-husband Bobby Brown, according to a new bombshell book by former gang member David Collins.

Brown was snatched and held “nekkid and hog tied” at gunpoint by members of a notorious New York street gang known as the Preacher Crew, according to the author.

He was later allowed to make one phone call to Whitney, in which he pleaded with her to personally deliver the ransom to an abandoned building in the Bronx.

Disguised in a wig and dark glasses, the terrified singer obeyed, and handed over a duffle bag containing the cash 24 hours later to 6ft 7in gang boss Clarence “Preacher” Heatley, says Collins.

He claims the kidnapping, which was never reported to police, happened in April 1993 when Whitney was at the peak of her fame with her film The Bodyguard and its soundtrack album, both huge hits. Unlike the movie, however, in which Kevin Costner co-starred as her heroic minder, Whitney was forced to face her then husband’s kidnappers alone to hand over the ransom before they were both allowed to walk away free.

Former gang member Collins claims in his autobiography, Preacher of the Streets, that Brown was snatched over a $25,000 debt to a New Jersey drug dealer. Heatley, currently serving life without parole after admitting being involved in 13 gang-related k!llings, allegedly paid the dealer and “took over the debt”.

Heatley – described by Collins as an eighteen-and-a-half stone “mountain of evil” – then told gang members he had a plan “to make a whole lot more than $25,000”. His henchmen were sent to a Manhattan nightclub, where they allegedly plied Brown with high-grade cocaine, later luring him to a Bronx apartment with the promise of more.

Collins claims Brown was taken to a sleazy, abandoned apartment that had been taken over by Preacher Crew members. There, he was “knocked out with one punch” by one of Heatley’s henchmen. “When he awoke, Bobby was nekkid and hog-tied, his mouth stuffed with a rag,” says Collins.

The Pre-acher then showed up and took the rag out of Bobby’s mouth. ‘It’s a shame we have to k!ll you,’ Preacher told Bobby. Bobby begged for his life and said Whitney could pay the debt.

“The Preacher left the room and his men then terrorised Bobby for two hours. They kicked him. They told him they would k!ll Whitney. One of them put a gun to his head. Bobby was weeping when the Preacher came back in the room, begging the Preacher to let him call Whitney.”

This, according to Collins, was the fear tactic Heatley believed would help him score a big financial hit. Brown was allowed to phone Whitney, telling her he would be k!lled unless she paid the gang. Heatley, according to Collins, then took the phone from Brown.

As Whitney pleaded with him to spare her husband, “they came to an agreement. She was personally going to bring $400,000 to get her man back. The next day, she did just that. She was wearing a wig. She paid the money. Bobby was free to go.”

Collins writes: “Once they were gone, Preacher sat there with the duffle bag of money and split it with his men. Preacher kept over $200,000 of it.” Collins believes both Brown and Whitney were lucky to escape shaken but virtually unscathed.

In his book he recounts his own years as a member of the Preacher Crew, whose income was derived mainly from drug dealing in Harlem and the Bronx and whose trademark was torturing victims who couldn’t or wouldn’t settle their drug debts.

Writes Collins: “Members would slice off body parts of rival dealers or defaulters before k!lling them.” The gang was eventually busted by police in a series of raids that landed its key figures in prison.''
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #18
YungPrinceNY 458 heat pts458 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$6,076 | POWERFUL
Grown Man Ish said:
''One of the most ferocious cats to ever walk the streets of New York, Was, Clarence(Preacher)Heatly, From Uptown(Harlem), Preacher was one of New York's premier cats, In regards to movin weight, During the 70's/80's, Though, Preacher was more well-known(And, Very respected/LOL), For kidnapping Drug-Dealers, Along with cats who could not

Pay their drug debts(Like, Bobby Brown/LOL), Po/Alpo, Was crew Preacher and his crew(The family from Uptown), Infact, Po used to ride motorcycles with cats who were down with the Family, During the 80's(Po used to do 3 block wheelies/LOL), On the low,

Preacher and his crew(The Family), Kidnapped Bobby Brown in 1993, Over a drug debt that Bobby Brown owned, From a drug dealer from New Jersey, Preacher paid the debt, Which,
Meant that Bobby Brown owed his drug debt to Preacher, the Family kidnapped Bobby Brown and held him for ransom for a few days(Along with tourturing Bobby Brown too),

Until, Bobby Brown, Mentioned that Whitney Houston could pay the ransom and the drug debt(Which was 400G's total), Whitney Houston payed the ransom for the release of Bobby Brown(400G's), In 1993, Also, It was once believed that Preacher, Kidnapped Rich Porter's brother(Darrell Porter, Who was kidnapped and k!lled by his uncle named Apple, In 1987),

Though, Preacher was crew with Po, Rich, Az, Fritz(Bigtime drug Kingpin from 112thst and Amsterdam ave in Harlem, During the 80's), Cats knew that Preacher had a very long Dossier ,In regards to Kidnapping drug-kingpins and their family memebers, Here's some more information on Preacher Heatly from Uptown/Harlem, Including the story in regards to Bobby Brown and Preacher too.



Whitney Houston secretly paid a $400,000 ransom demand to kidnappers who threatened to k!ll her ex-husband Bobby Brown, according to a new bombshell book by former gang member David Collins.

Brown was snatched and held “nekkid and hog tied” at gunpoint by members of a notorious New York street gang known as the Preacher Crew, according to the author.

He was later allowed to make one phone call to Whitney, in which he pleaded with her to personally deliver the ransom to an abandoned building in the Bronx.

Disguised in a wig and dark glasses, the terrified singer obeyed, and handed over a duffle bag containing the cash 24 hours later to 6ft 7in gang boss Clarence “Preacher” Heatley, says Collins.

He claims the kidnapping, which was never reported to police, happened in April 1993 when Whitney was at the peak of her fame with her film The Bodyguard and its soundtrack album, both huge hits. Unlike the movie, however, in which Kevin Costner co-starred as her heroic minder, Whitney was forced to face her then husband’s kidnappers alone to hand over the ransom before they were both allowed to walk away free.

Former gang member Collins claims in his autobiography, Preacher of the Streets, that Brown was snatched over a $25,000 debt to a New Jersey drug dealer. Heatley, currently serving life without parole after admitting being involved in 13 gang-related k!llings, allegedly paid the dealer and “took over the debt”.

Heatley – described by Collins as an eighteen-and-a-half stone “mountain of evil” – then told gang members he had a plan “to make a whole lot more than $25,000”. His henchmen were sent to a Manhattan nightclub, where they allegedly plied Brown with high-grade cocaine, later luring him to a Bronx apartment with the promise of more.

Collins claims Brown was taken to a sleazy, abandoned apartment that had been taken over by Preacher Crew members. There, he was “knocked out with one punch” by one of Heatley’s henchmen. “When he awoke, Bobby was nekkid and hog-tied, his mouth stuffed with a rag,” says Collins.

The Pre-acher then showed up and took the rag out of Bobby’s mouth. ‘It’s a shame we have to k!ll you,’ Preacher told Bobby. Bobby begged for his life and said Whitney could pay the debt.

“The Preacher left the room and his men then terrorised Bobby for two hours. They kicked him. They told him they would k!ll Whitney. One of them put a gun to his head. Bobby was weeping when the Preacher came back in the room, begging the Preacher to let him call Whitney.”

This, according to Collins, was the fear tactic Heatley believed would help him score a big financial hit. Brown was allowed to phone Whitney, telling her he would be k!lled unless she paid the gang. Heatley, according to Collins, then took the phone from Brown.

As Whitney pleaded with him to spare her husband, “they came to an agreement. She was personally going to bring $400,000 to get her man back. The next day, she did just that. She was wearing a wig. She paid the money. Bobby was free to go.”

Collins writes: “Once they were gone, Preacher sat there with the duffle bag of money and split it with his men. Preacher kept over $200,000 of it.” Collins believes both Brown and Whitney were lucky to escape shaken but virtually unscathed.

In his book he recounts his own years as a member of the Preacher Crew, whose income was derived mainly from drug dealing in Harlem and the Bronx and whose trademark was torturing victims who couldn’t or wouldn’t settle their drug debts.

Writes Collins: “Members would slice off body parts of rival dealers or defaulters before k!lling them.” The gang was eventually busted by police in a series of raids that landed its key figures in prison.''

[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
MegaTON 21 heat pts21 space
avatar space
++WAVE GRETZKY++
space
$23,760 | POWERFUL
slapaho said:
ima chec this out but everybody know how them laws really catch folkz


[pic - click to view]

my dad went down because of a snitch, but it still took years of police work to actually do anything
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #20
ChickzNKickz 94 heat pts94 space
avatar space
Hip Hop's Savior
space
$8,562 | POWERFUL
Grown Man Ish said:
''One of the most ferocious cats to ever walk the streets of New York, Was, Clarence(Preacher)Heatly, From Uptown(Harlem), Preacher was one of New York's premier cats, In regards to movin weight, During the 70's/80's, Though, Preacher was more well-known(And, Very respected/LOL), For kidnapping Drug-Dealers, Along with cats who could not

Pay their drug debts(Like, Bobby Brown/LOL), Po/Alpo, Was crew Preacher and his crew(The family from Uptown), Infact, Po used to ride motorcycles with cats who were down with the Family, During the 80's(Po used to do 3 block wheelies/LOL), On the low,

Preacher and his crew(The Family), Kidnapped Bobby Brown in 1993, Over a drug debt that Bobby Brown owned, From a drug dealer from New Jersey, Preacher paid the debt, Which,
Meant that Bobby Brown owed his drug debt to Preacher, the Family kidnapped Bobby Brown and held him for ransom for a few days(Along with tourturing Bobby Brown too),

Until, Bobby Brown, Mentioned that Whitney Houston could pay the ransom and the drug debt(Which was 400G's total), Whitney Houston payed the ransom for the release of Bobby Brown(400G's), In 1993, Also, It was once believed that Preacher, Kidnapped Rich Porter's brother(Darrell Porter, Who was kidnapped and k!lled by his uncle named Apple, In 1987),

Though, Preacher was crew with Po, Rich, Az, Fritz(Bigtime drug Kingpin from 112thst and Amsterdam ave in Harlem, During the 80's), Cats knew that Preacher had a very long Dossier ,In regards to Kidnapping drug-kingpins and their family memebers, Here's some more information on Preacher Heatly from Uptown/Harlem, Including the story in regards to Bobby Brown and Preacher too.



Whitney Houston secretly paid a $400,000 ransom demand to kidnappers who threatened to k!ll her ex-husband Bobby Brown, according to a new bombshell book by former gang member David Collins.

Brown was snatched and held “nekkid and hog tied” at gunpoint by members of a notorious New York street gang known as the Preacher Crew, according to the author.

He was later allowed to make one phone call to Whitney, in which he pleaded with her to personally deliver the ransom to an abandoned building in the Bronx.

Disguised in a wig and dark glasses, the terrified singer obeyed, and handed over a duffle bag containing the cash 24 hours later to 6ft 7in gang boss Clarence “Preacher” Heatley, says Collins.

He claims the kidnapping, which was never reported to police, happened in April 1993 when Whitney was at the peak of her fame with her film The Bodyguard and its soundtrack album, both huge hits. Unlike the movie, however, in which Kevin Costner co-starred as her heroic minder, Whitney was forced to face her then husband’s kidnappers alone to hand over the ransom before they were both allowed to walk away free.

Former gang member Collins claims in his autobiography, Preacher of the Streets, that Brown was snatched over a $25,000 debt to a New Jersey drug dealer. Heatley, currently serving life without parole after admitting being involved in 13 gang-related k!llings, allegedly paid the dealer and “took over the debt”.

Heatley – described by Collins as an eighteen-and-a-half stone “mountain of evil” – then told gang members he had a plan “to make a whole lot more than $25,000”. His henchmen were sent to a Manhattan nightclub, where they allegedly plied Brown with high-grade cocaine, later luring him to a Bronx apartment with the promise of more.

Collins claims Brown was taken to a sleazy, abandoned apartment that had been taken over by Preacher Crew members. There, he was “knocked out with one punch” by one of Heatley’s henchmen. “When he awoke, Bobby was nekkid and hog-tied, his mouth stuffed with a rag,” says Collins.

The Pre-acher then showed up and took the rag out of Bobby’s mouth. ‘It’s a shame we have to k!ll you,’ Preacher told Bobby. Bobby begged for his life and said Whitney could pay the debt.

“The Preacher left the room and his men then terrorised Bobby for two hours. They kicked him. They told him they would k!ll Whitney. One of them put a gun to his head. Bobby was weeping when the Preacher came back in the room, begging the Preacher to let him call Whitney.”

This, according to Collins, was the fear tactic Heatley believed would help him score a big financial hit. Brown was allowed to phone Whitney, telling her he would be k!lled unless she paid the gang. Heatley, according to Collins, then took the phone from Brown.

As Whitney pleaded with him to spare her husband, “they came to an agreement. She was personally going to bring $400,000 to get her man back. The next day, she did just that. She was wearing a wig. She paid the money. Bobby was free to go.”

Collins writes: “Once they were gone, Preacher sat there with the duffle bag of money and split it with his men. Preacher kept over $200,000 of it.” Collins believes both Brown and Whitney were lucky to escape shaken but virtually unscathed.

In his book he recounts his own years as a member of the Preacher Crew, whose income was derived mainly from drug dealing in Harlem and the Bronx and whose trademark was torturing victims who couldn’t or wouldn’t settle their drug debts.

Writes Collins: “Members would slice off body parts of rival dealers or defaulters before k!lling them.” The gang was eventually busted by police in a series of raids that landed its key figures in prison.''
That n*gga Mike Barnes schooled so many to the game..
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot > Just Wild Ish
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside DJ Drama responds to rumors he gave Meek Mill the reference tracks for..
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Article inside ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Reviews Are In, ’The Avengers’ Of Rap Biopics
97 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Real or fake? The undertaker sues meek mill
159 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Meek Mill - Wanna Know (Lyrics)
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Jul 31 - Millennials Are Finding Jobs, Stress, Residual Debt Are Keeping Them ..
64 comments
@news
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Anonymous wasn't playing... #RageForSandra
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Article inside What we heard vs What Quentin Miller said.
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside You're not a little girl, you're a woman (Take my hand) Let me tell yo..
33 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside T-Pain: "Jay Z Has Used Ghostwriters . . . "
162 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time