b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Dogs Gone Wild! A Pack Of Crazed Pit Bulls Demolish A California Minivan, Kitten Still Alive...

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media

join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Dogs Gone Wild! A Pack Of Crazed Pit Bulls Demolish A California Minivan, Kitten Still Alive...
24 topic by Avon_Barksdale - 08-26-2012, 05:31 PM

A pack of pit bulls ripped through the front of a Southern California man’s minivan in a stunning display of force that would make Cujo cringe.

So what drove the dogs to such destruction? A kitty stuck in the bumper area, Palm Springs police Sgt. Mike Kovaleff said Tuesday. > Dogs Gone Wild! A Pack Of Crazed Pit Bulls Demolish A California Minivan, Kitten Still Alive... - Photo posted in Wild videos, news, and other media | Sign in and leave a comment below!

The unidentified owner's Dodge minivan was parked at his home in Banning where he saw the damage to his vehicle Monday morning, according to CBS affiliate KESQ in Palm Springs.

“He discovered that his vehicle had been significantly damaged by his four pit bull dogs, in an attempt to attack an unknown animal or rodent while his vehicle was parked overnight,”' Kovaleff told the station.

Although the car had a flat, the man drove to work in Palm Springs about 25 miles away where he made a flabbergasting find: A feline was taking refuge in the engine compartment, KESQ said.> Dogs Gone Wild! A Pack Of Crazed Pit Bulls Demolish A California Minivan, Kitten Still Alive... - Photo posted in Wild videos, news, and other media | Sign in and leave a comment below!

An animal control officer was called and helped retrieve the cat, who was taken to an animal hospital and found to be OK, Kovaleff told the station.

The kitty, described as a short-haired tabby about seven weeks old, was even given a name “Fender Lynx” — after the fender she was found in and because her ears resemble those of a lynx. > Dogs Gone Wild! A Pack Of Crazed Pit Bulls Demolish A California Minivan, Kitten Still Alive... - Photo posted in Wild videos, news, and other media | Sign in and leave a comment below!

No more car fenders for this plucky #### cat. The Palm Springs Animal Shelter hopes to find her a permanent home Saturday.

Source:
Dogs gone wild! Pack of crazed pit bulls demolish California minivan - NY Daily News

33 comments for "Dogs Gone Wild! A Pack Of Crazed Pit Bulls Demolish A California Minivan, Kitten Still Alive..."

08-27-2012, 01:39 AMaway - #2
Tha754kid 

d 
space
$4,263 | 8948486
I know pit bulls can be vicious.........but ain't no way in HELL them dogs did that much damage

And unless he was riding on run-flats.....which I seriously doubt considering the vehicle, he wouldn't have made it 25 miles on a blow out tire. ni##a would have been riding 20 MPH on the rim.

This whole story makes no sense!!
 08-27-2012, 06:36 AMaway - #3
JohnDoe 133 heat pts133

d 
space
$9,418 | POWERFUL
I think were supposed to a$sume he put his spare on. My question is they give up and let the owner get in the car with a wild cat.....wtf mans best friend?
 08-27-2012, 07:28 AMaway - #4
kevante 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,247 | 13611585
Originally Posted by Tha754kid
I know pit bulls can be vicious.........but ain't no way in HELL them dogs did that much damage

And unless he was riding on run-flats.....which I seriously doubt considering the vehicle, he wouldn't have made it 25 miles on a blow out tire. ni##a would have been riding 20 MPH on the rim.

This whole story makes no sense!!
I've seen smaller dogs do damage like that to cars so

08-27-2012, 07:58 AMaway - #5
peeyump 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$18,966 | POWERFUL
25 miles on a flat? ni##a call out of work next time.
 08-27-2012, 07:59 AMaway - #6
peeyump 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$18,966 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dopemcee
i ####ing despise pitbulls

they really and truly should be outlawed

if you want to own one you should have mandatory insurance for it and get a license which you pay for and it goes to tax payers..

*waits for the obligatory "oh pitbulls are loyal...the ones that attack are the ones bred to f!ght" bull#### rap*

shut the #### sissy.......

oh..............pitbulls are loyal.....the ones that attack are the ones bred to f!ght!

you unhappy scrappy?
 08-27-2012, 08:11 AMaway - #7
Alixix 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$4,411 | POWERFUL

if you want to own one you should have mandatory insurance for it and get a license which you pay for and it goes to tax payers..

*waits for the obligatory "oh pitbulls are loyal...the ones that attack are the ones bred to f!ght" bull#### rap*
you sound like a real ####
 08-27-2012, 08:24 AMonline - #8
jaedot 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,259 | 7152835

Off yaself ####!
 08-27-2012, 08:33 AMaway - #9
Suppafresh 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$5,170 | POWERFUL
I'm a dog for that ####
 08-27-2012, 09:11 AMaway - #10
Da Ill One|M 3648 heat pts3648

d 
space
$40,345 | POWERFUL
Damn them dogs ####ed that van up...imagine what they would do to a human
 08-27-2012, 09:16 AMaway - #11
Frank Dukes 2 heat pts

d 
space
$4,996 | 3776530
A new breed comes into the mainstream as a "horrible vicious breed" every ten-15 years... first it was dobermans, then rott's, now its pits.

edit: my horribly vicious pitbull

Last edited by Frank Dukes; 08-27-2012 at 09:18 AM..
 08-27-2012, 09:38 AMaway - #12
Jesszman 2194 heat pts2194

d 
space
$29,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Frank Dukes
A new breed comes into the mainstream as a "horrible vicious breed" every ten-15 years... first it was dobermans, then rott's, now its pits.

edit: my horribly ugly pitbull
fixed
 08-27-2012, 09:45 AMaway - #13
Frank Dukes 2 heat pts

d 
space
$4,996 | 3776530
aww, your hurting my feelings.

08-27-2012, 10:28 AMaway - #14
Toss 

d 
space
$4,205 | 5339783
pit-bull are bad dogs the owners are bad people
 08-27-2012, 12:06 PMaway - #15
kingpin222 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,544 | POWERFUL
#### what ya heard, every pit bull ain't trained and if you've ever seen a hungry wild pitbull you'd call em vicious too. #### I've seen trained pitbulls make it out the gate and chase ni##as up cars
 08-27-2012, 12:25 PMaway - #16
peeyump 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$18,966 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kingpin222
#### what ya heard, every pit bull ain't trained and if you've ever seen a hungry wild pitbull you'd call em vicious too. #### I've seen trained pitbulls make it out the gate and chase ni##as up cars
Ive seen chihuahuas chase ni##az.......a dog is a dog.
 08-27-2012, 01:22 PMaway - #17
kevante 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,247 | 13611585
right..because when a chihuahua attacks you and a pitbull attack you its pretty much the same thing huh?
try it out ..

People snap, little dogs snap, big dogs snap.

The difference is, when a big dog like a pit snaps, it usually ends up in a serious injury or sometimes de@th

I've seen too many misbahaved pits to let one be around kids in my opinion. Not saying they're evil but
 08-27-2012, 01:34 PMaway - #18
Gd_UP 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,984 | 10078985
I own a pit.... been around my 5 year old cousins. been around 2 month old german sheppard and a little coorgi. nothing happened.

if u raise it from a pup u have no problem if u raise them right. my dog is harmless unless someone breaks in my house or ####s with me

oh and u ppl saying pitbull owners are bad ppl..... you are ####ing retarded.
 08-27-2012, 01:39 PMaway - #19
Uti25 

d 
space
$92 | 504
That #### a$s fuk boy don't like pitbulls and think they should be outlawed #### ur punk a$s should be exiled u dum ####.
 08-27-2012, 01:46 PMaway - #20
Ill Fred 

d 
space
$1,967 | 1678827
Bull####............

Video inside  Dec 21 - Police officer shot & killed in Florida
137 comments
Dec 21 - Police dispatch audio of two nypd officer shot
88 comments
What's Quentin Tarantino's best film in your opinion
113 comments
 Video inside Can't Interview N!ggas - They Clowning With These Air ...
New reply 48 seconds ago - 51 comments - by Jeff Roorda
  Man Quotes 50 Cent Lyrics After Shooting Two Nypd Offi...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 165 comments - by A.Dot789
 NFL Espn Has To Do Something.
New reply 3 minutes ago - 101 comments - by The Boat
 Image(s) inside Get Ready Fellas! Our Prayers Being Answered? Nicki Mi...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 174 comments - by 187Proof
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef's Art Show/gallery #picassosaseason
New reply 7 minutes ago - 81 comments - by RIP4SBG
 Image(s) inside How To Clean Up Nice (dress Shirts, Suits, Grown Man S...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 83 comments - by Jeff Roorda
  Sony Emails Reveal Studio Head Wants Idris Elba For Th...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 61 comments - by weed
 Image(s) inside "i Guess Ya'll Can't Breathe Either"-the Gam...
New reply 48 minutes ago - 343 comments - by Bkjj11

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,851 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.