This is BX @ Boxden.com

Banned Episode Jeese Ventura Conspiracy Theory ''Police State''

Banned Episode Jeese Ventura Conspiracy Theory ''Police State''
topic by Yung Dilla - 12-09-2012, 03:02 PM - Boxden > Wild videos, news, and other media

Well damn

MUST see - BANNED! Jesse Ventura : Police State Full Episode [HD] - YouTube

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

33 comments for "Banned Episode Jeese Ventura Conspiracy Theory ''Police State''"

12-09-2012, 04:29 PMaway - #2
ThePainkiller 288 heat pts288

d 
space
$50,000 | POWERFUL
Thank you. Watching now.
 12-09-2012, 05:19 PMaway - #3
Yung Dilla 1172 heat pts1172

d 
space
$39,631 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThePainkiller
Thank you. Watching now.
What did you think??
 12-09-2012, 05:37 PMaway - #4
big leo 415 6 heat pts

d 
space
$3,335 | 5597541
i miss that show
 12-09-2012, 05:47 PMaway - #5
ThePainkiller 288 heat pts288

d 
space
$50,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Yung Dilla
What did you think??
Just more facts I have against your country. I knew this stuff but not the whole detail behind it. I don't watch Jesse's show, but you've just made me get the first 2 seasons and the episodes of the current season. Thank you.
 12-09-2012, 05:47 PMaway - #6
Yung Dilla 1172 heat pts1172

d 
space
$39,631 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by big leo 415
i miss that show
It still comes on lol
 12-09-2012, 05:58 PMaway - #7
Bobble Head 

d 
space
$643 | 103908
Thanks for the link, def an eye opening video to those sheeple out there.
 12-09-2012, 07:16 PMaway - #8
Series 

d 
space
$400 | 1514970
Anyone who uses the word sheeple is probably an idiot.
 12-09-2012, 07:37 PMaway - #9
R3KT915 

d 
space
$1,914 | 3810770
Interesting
 12-09-2012, 07:45 PMaway - #10
whyarguewithgod 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,328 | 8219101
Wow....Too bad Jesse nor any of us can stop this shyt. Obama gonna shyt when he realizes the big picture of the shyt he signed up for....
 12-09-2012, 07:45 PMaway - #11
Fresh Whyte|B 618 heat pts618

d 
space
$37,688 | POWERFUL
Let Me Check This One Out...
 12-09-2012, 07:52 PMaway - #12
whyarguewithgod 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,328 | 8219101
Its crazy how someone like Jesse, who use to work for the government might I add, cant eadily find out wats behind those residential centers with ease. Ol dude said those kids were "probaly happy" lol....yea.......yea, ur probably right
 12-09-2012, 07:54 PMaway - #13
Dee Grande 838 heat pts838

d 
space
$17,077 | POWERFUL
@ conspiracy theories. i dont believe in critical thinking. until nickelodeon confirms this video, i'm done
 12-09-2012, 08:29 PMaway - #14
calikidjoey 40 heat pts40

d 
space
$919 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dee Grande
@ conspiracy theories. i dont believe in critical thinking. until nickelodeon confirms this video, i'm done
:
 12-09-2012, 09:02 PMaway - #15
Peterparker 6 heat pts

d 
space
$12,950 | POWERFUL
Was this really banned???
 12-09-2012, 09:45 PMaway - #16
Fameus 3 heat pts

d 
space
$3,703 | 4948027
Originally Posted by Peterparker
Was this really banned???
Not even close. They aired and im guessing they were afraid of lawsuits but I find it hard to believe that people who can take an interest in different theories can not see that a show about conspiracy theories might take advantage of the viewer and twist certain facts. Its a tv show to entertain you its not a documentary where it is based on nonfiction.

Shortly after the season two episode "Police State" aired, U.S. Representative Steve Cohen from Tennessee, who was interviewed in the episode, called for the removal of this program from truTV's lineup. He called the episode "outrageous distortion and an outright lie," as well as "dangerous and irresponsible." He stated "when the media purposely distort the facts to create confusion and mislead people, they must be held accountable. Unless we actively debunk false and misleading reports, we risk leaving the public with a dangerously skewed vision of this country." Cohen said he was "shocked and appalled" that Time Warner would air a program "so full of inaccuracies and irresponsible distortions."
 12-09-2012, 09:57 PMaway - #17
monrowe 2 heat pts

d 
space
$8,181 | 12467440
Doesn't look very banned to me
 12-09-2012, 10:08 PMonline - #18
ghettofire 3 heat pts

d 
space
$22,439 | POWERFUL
the show would be so dope if it wasn't produced and directed HORRIBLY, did you guys watch that one about the weather control !!? the camera shook n !! and the lame a$s warroom meetings they had
 12-09-2012, 10:56 PMaway - #19
QwestLove 1 heat pts

d 
space
$145 | 1025914
so to keep it real for a minute - and feel free to retort intelligently...

the camps and coffins seem like a necessity to me in the case of a biological attack, widespread disease, a civil uprising, or whatever the case may be. if !! hits the fan, we need to be prepared to restore order as quickly as possible and get things back to a civilized manner. and the truth is - you have to keep stuff like that covered up from the general population because most lack common sense and would get shook as !! if they knew they existed.

as for the fusion centers, i could honestly give a !! less. if they need to spy on people in order to possibly prevent terrorist attacks and save lives, i'm game. i could care less if they're fully aware of my internet [..] addiction...god bless america. and ain't nobody getting locked up for simply being "anti-israel" or whatever the case may be. but THEY WILL be on your a$s if you make anti-israel comments and happen to go buy a lot of b0mb making ingredients at your local home depot.

now i know the flip side to all this is - some people think "the elite" are planning some type of "massive population cleansing" but i don't buy that. yeah i know population control exist in one form or another, and sadly it might possibly be a necessity in order to balance the world and it's resources, but i don't see the purpose of k!lling off a !!load of consumers in a world that's driven by it's economy.

so i guess worst case scenario is - the market crashes, poverty leads to a huge civil uprising, and "the elite" start k!lling us off...

!! it. i had a good run.
on to the next one.
 12-10-2012, 12:33 AMonline - #20
ghettofire 3 heat pts

d 
space
$22,439 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by QwestLove
so to keep it real for a minute - and feel free to retort intelligently...

the camps and coffins seem like a necessity to me in the case of a biological attack, widespread disease, a civil uprising, or whatever the case may be. if !! hits the fan, we need to be prepared to restore order as quickly as possible and get things back to a civilized manner. and the truth is - you have to keep stuff like that covered up from the general population because most lack common sense and would get shook as !! if they knew they existed.

as for the fusion centers, i could honestly give a !! less. if they need to spy on people in order to possibly prevent terrorist attacks and save lives, i'm game. i could care less if they're fully aware of my internet [..] addiction...god bless america. and ain't nobody getting locked up for simply being "anti-israel" or whatever the case may be. but THEY WILL be on your a$s if you make anti-israel comments and happen to go buy a lot of b0mb making ingredients at your local home depot.

now i know the flip side to all this is - some people think "the elite" are planning some type of "massive population cleansing" but i don't buy that. yeah i know population control exist in one form or another, and sadly it might possibly be a necessity in order to balance the world and it's resources, but i don't see the purpose of k!lling off a !!load of consumers in a world that's driven by it's economy.

so i guess worst case scenario is - the market crashes, poverty leads to a huge civil uprising, and "the elite" start k!lling us off...

!! it. i had a good run.
on to the next one.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
122 comments
Image inside  Thick Vietnamese chick named Kandy...
74 comments
Image inside  Dave Chappelle Reveals Shockingly Buff New Look
80 comments
 Image(s) inside Lupita Nyong'o Named People Magazine's 'most Beautiful'
New reply 4 minutes ago - 111 comments - by SM
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 7 minutes ago - 327 comments - by JordanWest86
 Article inside Lil Boosie Will Be Releasing His Next Album July 15th,...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 71 comments - by SM
 NBA Bradley Beal Says Fu-k Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
New reply 8 minutes ago - 132 comments - by bridouble
 Image(s) inside This Girls Dad Came Out Of Nowhere (gif)
New reply 6 minutes ago - 68 comments - by Aleandroid
  Worst Movie Endings
New reply 10 minutes ago - 110 comments - by tre0624
 Video inside Video Of Bleached Up Dancehall Dj Vybz Kartel’s Allege...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 60 comments - by ajeana
  Top 10 Wealthiest Pro Wrestlers Of All Time
New reply 10 minutes ago - 72 comments - by bridouble

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX | none new today 4,651 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.