$7,834 | 18152505
Stay in america.. we dont need more people here for real.. lol
 02-15-2013, 04:51 PMaway - #124
whatzthebiz 

d 
space
$205 | 16
Originally Posted by fcm415
Australians DONT have an open and tolerant culture. They dont like races other than whites. Shiet doesn't Snoop have a lifetime ban there for being black? How bout them aboriginese... they stay keepin em down, thats why they still bushmen ova there, they aint tryna help them nikkaz rise.
you are a ####in retard
 02-15-2013, 04:52 PMaway - #125
whatzthebiz 

d 
space
$205 | 16
if you paid taxed like we do in australia...u would k## yourself
 02-15-2013, 04:57 PMaway - #126
S E L F 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,046 | 4758536
Originally Posted by SkateboardT
yes...BUT you failed to mention that the AUSD and USD are almost equal.

so while our mickey D's employees make 6 bucks and buy cheaper ####

the australians are still making more money than the Americans because the conversion rate is damn near identical.

don't get it twisted, australia is the place to be. They really know how to keep their people happy and run their governement. Three party systems, very open and tolerant culture, high wages, good healthcare. It's one of the few countries on the rise.

India is slowly becoming that place too, but that's going to take another decade or so.
Do you know what "cost of living" means? Currency conversion rates don't mean ####.
 02-15-2013, 05:28 PMaway - #127
heeznutz 

d 
space
$1,930 | 6617675
Minimum wage increases only hurt the elderly an people on fixed incomes. The minimum wage should be abolished .
 02-15-2013, 07:39 PMaway - #128
Ms_Krizzi_86 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$4,897 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Stayburnin
minimum wage is for people who have no special skills. they don't deserve to get paid a lot. I know people who work full time at around minimum wage and their life is really tough living pay check to check but that's what happens when u never went to college or vocational school or learned a real skill. even if you don't go to college, choose a field you are interested in and read about it. I love to read about my field which is why I have a great job, not cuz of my degree but because I know a lot about my career. I think minimum wage should stay the same. Theyre are so many schools now that u can go for like 6 months and develop a skill and at least attempt to find a job.
No special skills? Technically, no skill is more special than the next as it can be acquired by anyone using some effort. Just about everybody is living paycheck to paycheck unless you are that 1%. Even then people still struggle.

A college degree is no guarantee or security for a career nor a skill.For the most part to obtain that college degree; you read on the career field, get to know about the skills it requires, learn how to maintain those skills, write essays and maybe some hands on training/internship. Yet you still have to be trained to do what you desire in that career field, no matter what. A lot of jobs will hire those with experience more so than those with degrees as well.

There is no such thing as "no skill" when skill is the ability to do what is required and that is not hard to do with training and effort.

Before you got your degree how was it? So, you feel you surpass the "little people" without degrees so now it's "whatever" for the people that don't? There are many college students grateful for a degree yet will spend some time paying back that $70,000 in student loans. College degree is not guaranteed job/career field...you still can get fired or NOT get hired because instead they picked a person who has a 13 year experience.

Everybody is not suited for college. Further more, there is a thing called supply and demand. If everybody and their mom had a degree it would be worthless, if everybody owned their own business then who would clean up for whom? It's just a natural "opposite" reaction. Some will have degrees, some will just have jobs.

College degrees are like fiat money only worth what they give it....and even then as I stated what degree is in demand right now, won't be the same within 5 years or so. It's all for practical use.

Last yet not least College is A path to success NOT THE path to success.

Last edited by Ms_Krizzi_86; 02-15-2013 at 07:42 PM..
 02-16-2013, 06:50 AMaway - #129
youngd 7 heat pts

d 
space
$2,360 | 13225622
Originally Posted by Aurora
1.00 AUD = 1.03551 USD

ni##as really had a 3 cent argument tho

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  2014 Fall Television Schedule
59 comments
BOX Floyd mayweather making major changes to his team
104 comments
NFL Buffalobills.com
57 comments
 NBA D Wade The Years You Might Have Missed
New reply 28 seconds ago - 74 comments - by I hug the strip
 Video inside Young Thug Still Plans To Carry On "tha Carter&qu...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 75 comments - by Danny M
  Rappers That You Used To Bump Heavy But Then Completel...
New reply 1 minute ago - 268 comments - by Slickems
 NBA Bardley Beal Looking Jacked (pic)
New reply 13 minutes ago - 56 comments - by st21
 Image(s) inside :kanyewhatisthis: ???
New reply 2 minutes ago - 179 comments - by Solitary Genius
 NBA Cleveland Cavaliers Interested In Roy Hibbert
New reply 20 minutes ago - 95 comments - by metatr0n
 Image(s) inside This Picture Is Madd Suspect...dr. Dre & Ll Cool J
New reply 6 minutes ago - 56 comments - by blacdood
  Name Songs Where A Rapper Tried To Create The Same Hit...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 101 comments - by OswaldBatesJr

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.