This is BX @ Boxden.com


$16 a Hour Fast-food Employees?


 $16 a Hour Fast-food Employees?
topic by R.A.R.E. - 02-13-2013, 06:50 PM - Boxden > Wild videos, news, and other media





What do corporate graduates make?


share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

141 comments for "$16 a Hour Fast-food Employees?"


 02-13-2013, 06:54 PMaway - #2
L1C4 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$4,218 | POWERFUL
####, I know an old lady that works at an Indis if yall know what that is. Might be just a southern chicken place but she makes a 1,000 a week. Not bad for fast food.
 02-13-2013, 06:57 PMaway - #3
R.A.R.E. 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,999 | 4058336
Originally Posted by KriT S80
####, I know an old lady that works at an Indis if yall know what that is. Might be just a southern chicken place but she makes a 1,000 a week. Not bad for fast food.


Why do I have a student loan?
 02-13-2013, 07:04 PMaway - #4
taskeen1 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$583 | 3175692
Things are Also a LOT more expensive in Australia. It is not possible for someone on $16 an hour to afford a brand new car and a house.

This meme is bull####
 02-13-2013, 08:25 PMaway - #5
sigNN 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,944 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by taskeen1
Things are Also a LOT more expensive in Australia. It is not possible for someone on $16 an hour to afford a brand new car and a house.

This meme is bull####
my 1st thought as well if you get paid good you looking at the cost of living is higher than us
 02-13-2013, 08:35 PMaway - #6
dblock187s 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,578 | 17842289
move to Australia and work at mickey d's ni##as
 02-13-2013, 09:09 PMaway - #7
x Tha Arkitek x 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$13,580 | POWERFUL
....if you're making minimum wage you're making just a enough to get by where you live.
 02-13-2013, 09:14 PMaway - #8
R.A.R.E. 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,999 | 4058336
Too much propaganda floating around.
 02-13-2013, 09:46 PMaway - #9
SkateboardT 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,509 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by taskeen1
Things are Also a LOT more expensive in Australia. It is not possible for someone on $16 an hour to afford a brand new car and a house.

This meme is bull####
yes...BUT you failed to mention that the AUSD and USD are almost equal.

so while our mickey D's employees make 6 bucks and buy cheaper ####


the australians are still making more money than the Americans because the conversion rate is damn near identical.

don't get it twisted, australia is the place to be. They really know how to keep their people happy and run their governement. Three party systems, very open and tolerant culture, high wages, good healthcare. It's one of the few countries on the rise.

India is slowly becoming that place too, but that's going to take another decade or so.

Last edited by SkateboardT; 02-13-2013 at 09:48 PM..
 02-13-2013, 09:51 PMaway - #10
ATLANTASTAN 57 heat pts57

  d 
space
$23,678 | POWERFUL
i wonder have alot of yall been to australia and actually know hoe much #### cost
 02-13-2013, 10:34 PMaway - #11
Alectrilla 

  d 
space
$75 | 578329
paid like 9 bucks for a big mac in australia

#### expensive over there
 02-13-2013, 11:19 PMaway - #12
SkateboardT 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,509 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ATLDOPEBOI18
i wonder have alot of yall been to australia and actually know hoe much #### cost
yes..
 02-14-2013, 07:08 AMaway - #13
ATLANTASTAN 57 heat pts57

  d 
space
$23,678 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SkateboardT
yes..
u proved my point in ya post above
 02-14-2013, 07:12 AMaway - #14
Damagegadget 389 heat pts389

  d 
space
$24,863 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dblock187s
move to Australia and work at mickey d's ni##as
 02-14-2013, 09:02 AMaway - #15
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$26,074 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SkateboardT
yes...BUT you failed to mention that the AUSD and USD are almost equal.

so while our mickey D's employees make 6 bucks and buy cheaper ####


the australians are still making more money than the Americans because the conversion rate is damn near identical.

don't get it twisted, australia is the place to be. They really know how to keep their people happy and run their governement. Three party systems, very open and tolerant culture, high wages, good healthcare. It's one of the few countries on the rise.

India is slowly becoming that place too, but that's going to take another decade or so.
Negro please. I have people in Sydney. It's super f*ckin expensive there. You could barely live off of $16 / hr.
 02-14-2013, 09:37 AMaway - #16
cankstoochie 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$11,436 | POWERFUL
obviously this is fake!!!!


and whenever you are making minimum wage ANYWHERE it means you are just getting by, in others words BROKE!
 02-14-2013, 10:20 AMaway - #17
mm1000 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$433 | 5085975
Cost of living can't be that much higher, they have access to everything for sale on the internet which is the same price no matter where you live.
 02-14-2013, 11:41 AMaway - #18
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$26,074 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mm1000
Cost of living can't be that much higher, they have access to everything for sale on the internet which is the same price no matter where you live.
Are you serious? Do you know how expensive it is to have something delivered to Australia?

Example: The Walking Dead Compendium One, shipped somewhere in America, costs $33 on Amazon with free shipping.

The same product shipped through Amazon to Australia cost me $63. You won't find it for less than $50 on native Australian websites, and that doesn't include shipping costs.
 02-14-2013, 12:27 PMaway - #19
SkateboardT 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,509 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Negro please. I have people in Sydney. It's super f*ckin expensive there. You could barely live off of $16 / hr.
I never said it wasn't player. I SAID that the Australian dollar an the American dollar are almost equal in value. Meaning 1 Australian dollar = 1 American dollar so the fact that Australian employee makes 16 dollars while American employee makes 7 for the SAME JOB means that Australians make more money than we do SINCE OUR DOLLARS ARE EQUAL. DO YOU COMPREHEND???

So you go live in Australia for 5 years provided the conversion rate stays the same, you save up a million. That million dollars in Australia, where a pack of cigs is 40 bucks, is going to be worth a million in America where a pack of cigs is 8 bucks. Get it?
 02-14-2013, 03:21 PMaway - #20
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$26,074 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SkateboardT
I never said it wasn't player. I SAID that the Australian dollar an the American dollar are almost equal in value. Meaning 1 Australian dollar = 1 American dollar so the fact that Australian employee makes 16 dollars while American employee makes 7 for the SAME JOB means that Australians make more money than we do SINCE OUR DOLLARS ARE EQUAL. DO YOU COMPREHEND???

So you go live in Australia for 5 years provided the conversion rate stays the same, you save up a million. That million dollars in Australia, where a pack of cigs is 40 bucks, is going to be worth a million in America where a pack of cigs is 8 bucks. Get it?
You're acting as if the cost of living is the same. If you're making $16 / hr and you live in Sydney, you're poor. Once you get done paying expenses, you still take home the equivalent of an American wage. If Australia had America's pay scale, it would look like a favela in Brazil.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > Wild videos, news, and other media
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL The Official Week 7: San Francisco 49ers vs. Denver Bron..
776 comments
NCAAF CFB What we learned week 8 #ThankYouBasedJameis
92 comments
NBA Will Kobe finally make it out the first round w/o having..
99 comments
 Image(s) inside Name 3 Things Your Hometown Is Famous For
New reply 10 minutes ago - 106 comments - by Kwestluv91
  Oct 17 - Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russia
New reply 45 minutes ago - 67 comments - by messy marv stan
 Video inside White Chicago Drill Rapper
New reply 28 minutes ago - 62 comments - by sammy1990
 NBA Michael Rapaport Spittin That Lebron Ether On First Take
New reply 47 minutes ago - 119 comments - by CrimeEthics
  Encounters With Rappers / Did A Rapper Grow Up In You...
New reply 29 minutes ago - 140 comments - by Supreme90
 Video inside Baby Comes Out Of The Closet In Front Of Live Audience...
New reply 58 minutes ago - 110 comments - by polorsport2345
  Rank These Five With No Bias Just Pure Music And Skill
New reply 31 minutes ago - 187 comments - by Chalky
  Worst Thing You've Had Happen While Playing A Game
New reply 60 minutes ago - 87 comments - by Frasier

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,828 fans of BX | none new today 4,788 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.