Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jun 14 - The top 10 most dangerous cities in America, 2012

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
158 viewing
 Video inside Miley Cyrus With Her T1ts Out On Jimmey Kimmel. Biggest Attention Whore..
63 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
132 viewing
 Video inside Bruh that Howard Stern and Eazy interview was out of control
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
106 viewing
 Video inside 6 God Performs A New Verse & "Back To Back" At J. Cole's "Forest Hills ..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
87 viewing
 Video inside 50 Cent Threatens To Break French Montana's Jaw
114 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jun 14 - The top 10 most dangerous cities in America, 2012
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #101
StateProperty88 30 heat pts30 space
Goodwill is the Monarch
space
$34,909 | POWERFUL
glad to see camden, nj isnt up there. i have phrat brothers and other friends from that area that are doing everything in their power to bring that city back to prosperity, but its a long road
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #102
kreuzberg61 19 heat pts19 space
stay up all nite, bi*ches
space
$3,113 | 16848949
Detroit

The city gotta do better. Its been that way forever.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #103
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33 space
D*ck Sucking Lions Gif
space
$26,690 | POWERFUL
detroit lost
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #104
KidKingGoD 2 heat pts space
PLay Your Position
space
$6,670 | 18069521
DaKingIsBack said:
Oakland n*gga like whhhaaaaaaaaa *shakes dreads*

oakland in this muthafu*kaAAaaAA!!!!!!!!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #105
carden2 12 heat pts12 space
Martin "Millen" Mayhew
space
$12,155 | POWERFUL
so sad they make lists like this

i wish our country could fix some of these issues before moving on to the next country.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - on now - #106
5 Sigma 21 heat pts21 space
TheMostBrutal*
space
$4,165 | POWERFUL
ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
yea that whole city is ugly as fu*k
chill out your city is full of f*ggits! f*ggit. you got so much hate for our city why? dont kno but i bet you've been here before am i getting close and 3 to 1 that either you got robbed or wooped out here which brings your inter hate. talking bout my city being sh*ty then your a sh*tty person for calling yourself a dopeboi like they are society's cream of the crop f.o.h.

on the real tho you gotta base it of our unemployment rate and the cops bout to be downsized a bit more. but if it wasnt for michigan this whole country would be something else call it what u will but in some point and a long period of time michigan was the influence of this whole country, economy wise!!..
if your not astute this city will eat ya a.ss up gotta kno how to carry yourself out in these streets nothing to be proud off but when your hungry by any means necessary get it anyway.

Last edited by 5 Sigma; 06-16-2012 at 10:00 AM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #107
Sivraj 178 heat pts178 space
Royal Black Excellence
space
$39,132 | POWERFUL
The fact that New Orleans isn't on there in beyond me.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #108
The N 217 heat pts217 space
99 'Til Eternity
space
$32,050 | POWERFUL
Hardcore Pawn old guy feeding the fiends, sell their old sh*t to him and they go cop AKs
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #109
Liquid-Science 24 heat pts24 space
space
$16,726 | POWERFUL
Where ever ******s and spics live

they love committing crime
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #110
Sam Rothstein 73 heat pts73 space
space
$41,912 | POWERFUL
In other cities you just go missing and you're never seen or heard from again. These cities are sloppy, that's all.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #111
torious 55 heat pts55 space
Dear Summer
space
$70,798 | POWERFUL
Insurgent313 said:
chill out your city is full of f*ggits! f*ggit. you got so much hate for our city why? dont kno but i bet you've been here before am i getting close and 3 to 1 that either you got robbed or wooped out here which brings your inter hate. talking bout my city being sh*ty then your a sh*tty person for calling yourself a dopeboi like they are society's cream of the crop f.o.h.

on the real tho you gotta base it of our unemployment rate and the cops bout to be downsized a bit more. but if it wasnt for michigan this whole country would be something else call it what u will but in some point and a long period of time michigan was the influence of this whole country, economy wise!!..
if your not astute this city will eat ya a.ss up gotta kno how to carry yourself out in these streets nothing to be proud off but when your hungry by any means necessary get it anyway.
church
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - on now - #112
MakeItHappen456 37 heat pts37 space
2014 Super Bowl Champs
space
$4,867 | POWERFUL
Why is there always a thread about the worst cites. How about the best cities ?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #113
metatr0n|M 430 heat pts430 space
SOLVE ET COAGULA
space
$43,043 | POWERFUL
no cleveland
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #114
KrugeR 34 heat pts34 space
ya moms favorite DJ
space
$1,275 | 19980450
Dillah810 said:
Not much a surprise about my city (Flint) being up top. Due to the massive layoffs of firemen and police, only 4 police officers are patrolling the ENTIRE CITY which is half the size of Atlanta per shift. Ambulance will only come if it's an extreme emergency, so most times you have to drive somebody to the hospital yourself if they're shot or have a heart attack.
I heard that the police issued public notice that they can not a.ssure the safety of citizens in certain areas after dark - is this true or just a rumor? I know a few cities have done this/
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #115
ya moms favorite DJ
space
$1,275 | 19980450
Ant McQueen said:
To be honest, a lot of these n*ggas ain't out here bustin' their gun to feed their family. It's usually over petty sh*t or n*ggas that want to be known in the hood as someone who will shoot. I'd say that being unemployed = having nothing to do (boredom) = " finding " something to do.

I know plenty of dudes who hustle to make money. The ones who are really about their money aren't the ones out there shooting people because they know that doing that only brings complication to their hustle.

That's just my opinion (fu*k my opinion).
You have to think tho, that if these kids had a summer job, then they would be more occupied and have some hope or something to do. I know when I was a teen in the 90s getting a decent above minimum wage summer job was nothing, but now these kids are competing with guys who have 20+ years work experience to work at Wendy's and McDonalds is considered a GOOD job because of the benefits.

I agree with you 100% about the hustlers who are established not doing random k!llings, but you have to think a lot of this is also a.ssaults and r*pes and robberies, trap houses don't report when they get robbed, so it IS to some degree desperate people doing desperate things. Anyone who has been poor knows the frustration that can lead to mindless violence - wanting to knock anyone's head off who looks at you long from being so hopeless. Families fall apart from the stress of hard economic times.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #116
ya moms favorite DJ
space
$1,275 | 19980450
Insurgent313 said:
I been to Detroit a lot, and he downtown area is beautiful, but the blocks and blocks of burnt out buildings in the surrounding areas left over from the riots are sad. Don't they have some sort of plan where the city will pretty much just let you have one if you promise to fix it up?

The first time I ever smoked dust without my knowledge was in an illegal warehouse party in Detroit, so I will always a.ssociate the D with PCP and surprises.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #117
Gmengfx 62 heat pts62 space
space
$11,743 | POWERFUL
i think detroit has the only bragging rights here lol

300+ murderss
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #118
Rick Ross 191 heat pts191 space
Hood Billionaire
space
$6,444 | POWERFUL
The N said:
Hardcore Pawn old guy feeding the fiends, sell their old sh*t to him and they go cop AKs

[pic - click to view]

MakeItHappen456 said:
Why is there always a thread about the worst cites. How about the best cities ?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #119
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 space
#FireMcKenzieAndAllen
space
$9,694 | POWERFUL
Memphis moving steadily down the list

Increase in murders?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #120
-KiNg- 1 heat pts space
Medicated.
space
$158 | 1128843
Looked up some info on Puerto Rico: 1,136 murders in 2011 alone and the island is 100 x 35 miles big. As soon as I graduate I'm getting da fu*k oouuuutt.

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle > The Bugle's page 2

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
84 viewing
Video inside Well Damn! Real Evidence Virginia Shooting Was A HOAX!!!
349 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Image inside George Zimmerman...
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside Who else hates pulling out?
107 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Travis Scott - Rodeo (Discussion Thread)
162 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Image inside Aug 29 - Jerry Seinfeld Responds After Cop Shut Down His Kidís Lemonad..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Amanda Saccomanno
40 comments
19 hours ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside The Flying Man
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Ain't no pull out bih Joseline look alike
43 comments
1 day ago
@eyecandy
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time