Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Alabama Crimson Tide

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
157 viewing
Apr 27 - Baltimore protest ustream links #freddiegray
1087 comments
most viewed right now
80 viewing
 BOX Floyd Mayweather "Son of a bi-ch"
22 comments

top in section
16 viewing
 OT Deadspin ethered Jason c00nlock
top in sports
top in section
41 viewing
Article inside 9 Gross Things All Girls Do (But Love To Pretend They Don’t Do)
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Alabama Crimson Tide
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #101
titanreese 13 heat pts13 space
Its time to Roll Again!!
space
$10,845 | POWERFUL
Birdman's Back said:
^^ u talkin bout Basketball or Baseball? not that it matters anyway.
Still dont understand how u can be a fan of just Alabama Football and say Basketball and Baseball dont matter! I want Alabama to win in everyway! Football being 1st before anything with Basketball coming in 2nd! I mean you dont have to watch it or know sh*t about it but you can still support the sh*t just b/c its Bama! Dirty Bastard! :finger::finger::finger:
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #102
Bama Boy 81 heat pts81 space
ROLL TIDE!!!!
space
$50,688 | POWERFUL
^^ wtf? when the hell did i ever say i dont support them? last year i said they fu*kin sucked and were overrated, was i right? yep. when i told u that shouldnt be rated as high as they were because they hadnt beat nobody, was i right? yep. when i said they wouldnt make it to the tournament and you said they would, was i right? yep. i support them but when i see them fu*kin sucking i dont have to act like im blind either. in 2000 when the football team was fu*kin 3-8 i didnt say, "naw they're still the best team in the SEC" either but that dont mean i dont fu*kin support em. and baseball? when have u EVER watched an Alabama baseball game? thats like saying i gotta support the swim team or the damn golf team because they're Alabama. i hate baseball, so that means i aint gonna support em cause i dont give a sh*t.
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #103
ROLL TIDE!!!!
space
$50,688 | POWERFUL
uknowwhatitis is gonna love this....

Last edited by Bama Boy; 08-23-2007 at 12:52 PM..
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #104
UknowWhatItIs  space
Give me the ball!
space
$8,671 | 14405851
^^^ seen that.. pretty good

Auburn was actually pretty easy IF you went to class

BTW what's up with the Chapman-Hoover situation... not looking good from what Im seeing.... even had an article in the B Ham News today about it..
some are saying its just the tip of the iceberg (and no it didnt come from an AU fan) and much more will be found it in the months to come
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #105
ROLL TIDE!!!!
space
$50,688 | POWERFUL
UknowWhatItIs said:
^^^ seen that.. pretty good

Auburn was actually pretty easy IF you went to class

BTW what's up with the Chapman-Hoover situation... not looking good from what Im seeing.... even had an article in the B Ham News today about it..
some are saying its just the tip of the iceberg (and no it didnt come from an AU fan) and much more will be found it in the months to come
if anything does come from it it'll be all against Hoover. they are the ones that made the "mistake". i dont know any of the specifics but i do know that it was ALABAMA that caught the discrepenticy (sp?) in the grades so we should be free and clear of any backlash from the NCAA. Hoover prolly gone get in some sh*t tho.
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #106
UknowWhatItIs  space
Give me the ball!
space
$8,671 | 14405851
Birdman's Back said:
if anything does come from it it'll be all against Hoover. they are the ones that made the "mistake". i dont know any of the specifics but i do know that it was ALABAMA that caught the discrepenticy (sp?) in the grades so we should be free and clear of any backlash from the NCAA. Hoover prolly gone get in some sh*t tho.
yea thats what I was thinking.... but people are saying its funny how he was an AU commit 3 days before signing day then took an unofficial to T-Town and boom he switches to UA 2 days before signing day... ahhh its probably nothing I just have to talk about something to get me to a week from today

also... what about Simeon Castille getting arrested??? Suspension???
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #107
UknowWhatItIs  space
Give me the ball!
space
$8,671 | 14405851
I also cant wait til NOV 24... day after my B Day... should be a great game (like always)... ill try to not talk sh*t to yall til that week cuz I want yall to have the best record possible coming to Auburn (well not really ) but maybe yall knock off ARK we'll take care of LSU and it might decide the SEC West
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #108
UknowWhatItIs  space
Give me the ball!
space
$8,671 | 14405851
yea Bama got Jaymichal Greene from my hometown... kid should be a beast

also got ronald steeles younger bro... They just need to keep GOttfried until the recruiting season ends then fire him and bring in someone who can coach.. then they might do some damage in the NCAAs

edit: damn i just bumped the Bama thread way too many times
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #109
ROLL TIDE!!!!
space
$50,688 | POWERFUL
UknowWhatItIs said:
yea thats what I was thinking.... but people are saying its funny how he was an AU commit 3 days before signing day then took an unofficial to T-Town and boom he switches to UA 2 days before signing day... ahhh its probably nothing I just have to talk about something to get me to a week from today

also... what about Simeon Castille getting arrested??? Suspension???
man its awhole lot of fu*king bullsh*t. ive talked to a cpl ppl in Tuscaloosa and one that actually has connects with Bama (i guess i could post where he posted it at) but he says the same about everything. what went down was Simeon was out clowning at Antoino Caldwell (the center) who was in an SUV. i know i do it, so im sure u do it. u know how you'll be fu*kin wit ya friends and be like "WHAT n*gga?! WHAT U GONE DO bi*ch?! DO SOMETHING MOTHERfu*kER THEN" fu*kin around. well Caldwell was in the middle of the street parked and backing up traffic so he pulled into a side street where they kept fu*king around. all of a sudden the cop comes from the other side of the parking lot and snatches Simeon Castille away and throws him against the wall. Simeon didnt know wtf was going on (cop said it himself) and he was like "y u arresting me?" and the dude told him it was because he was trying to start a f!ght and Simeon was like "naw thats my teammate. we was playin around" and then told him he was Simeon Castille. Caldwell and them then saw the cop pulling out Castille's ID so they started walking over there but a university cop stopped them and started talking to them. the cop did not even bother to go talk to Caldwell or any of the others (he obviously didnt give a fu*k) and just threw Castille in the back of the cruiser. the pig even said in his report that Castille was polite and asking him y it was necessary for him to be arrested. the pig then told Castille that he arrested because he is representing the school and the team and that he was embaracing him and his team and school whether or not he was playing. the cop said that Castille even said getting arrested is gonna embarace his family too (his dad especially) and when they got to the station Castille slumped down against a wall and started crying and saying that it was gonna embarace his dad and hurt his draft status. sh*t is mad fu*ked up. the media and the arresting cop now are trying to act like Simeon had been drinking, yet in his arrest report it mentions NOTHING about Simeon drinking or the cop even thinking he had been drinking. if u wanna see the report i'll send u a link.
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #110
ROLL TIDE!!!!
space
$50,688 | POWERFUL
heres the pig's arrest report....

Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #111
Its time to Roll Again!!
space
$10,845 | POWERFUL
Thats fu*ked up! Pig is a Auburn fan?? Really is fu*ked up! NFL Teams are looking at ur off field sh*t more then ever now, but Simone is a beast forreal! He plays like he did last year and hes a automatic 1st rounder!
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #112
UknowWhatItIs  space
Give me the ball!
space
$8,671 | 14405851
Birdman's Back said:
man its awhole lot of fu*king bullsh*t. ive talked to a cpl ppl in Tuscaloosa and one that actually has connects with Bama (i guess i could post where he posted it at) but he says the same about everything. what went down was Simeon was out clowning at Antoino Caldwell (the center) who was in an SUV. i know i do it, so im sure u do it. u know how you'll be fu*kin wit ya friends and be like "WHAT n*gga?! WHAT U GONE DO bi*ch?! DO SOMETHING MOTHERfu*kER THEN" fu*kin around. well Caldwell was in the middle of the street parked and backing up traffic so he pulled into a side street where they kept fu*king around. all of a sudden the cop comes from the other side of the parking lot and snatches Simeon Castille away and throws him against the wall. Simeon didnt know wtf was going on (cop said it himself) and he was like "y u arresting me?" and the dude told him it was because he was trying to start a f!ght and Simeon was like "naw thats my teammate. we was playin around" and then told him he was Simeon Castille. Caldwell and them then saw the cop pulling out Castille's ID so they started walking over there but a university cop stopped them and started talking to them. the cop did not even bother to go talk to Caldwell or any of the others (he obviously didnt give a fu*k) and just threw Castille in the back of the cruiser. the pig even said in his report that Castille was polite and asking him y it was necessary for him to be arrested. the pig then told Castille that he arrested because he is representing the school and the team and that he was embaracing him and his team and school whether or not he was playing. the cop said that Castille even said getting arrested is gonna embarace his family too (his dad especially) and when they got to the station Castille slumped down against a wall and started crying and saying that it was gonna embarace his dad and hurt his draft status. sh*t is mad fu*ked up. the media and the arresting cop now are trying to act like Simeon had been drinking, yet in his arrest report it mentions NOTHING about Simeon drinking or the cop even thinking he had been drinking. if u wanna see the report i'll send u a link.
i dont think the part about Caldwell being in the SUV is true

they always quote him in the Montgomery Advertiser b/c he's from here and he said he was standing outside and could not see what was going on
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #113
ROLL TIDE!!!!
space
$50,688 | POWERFUL
^^ yea i know but from what i have been told it was either Caldwell in the SUV or another teammate. but idk.
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #114
UknowWhatItIs  space
Give me the ball!
space
$8,671 | 14405851
^^^ gotcha.. yea I dont think he needed to be arrested they should have just told him to go home and if he refused then arrest him... it wont affect his draft status or anything like that i dont think
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #115
Against D Grain  space
Last of a Dying Breed
space
$6,005 | 18009097
Castille just got caught up in some bullsh*t, dont really think anything major is going to happen to him. But on some vital info my fellow Tide fans might wanna know about, we picked up Mark Barron down from Mobile, which completes the St Paul Trio.... Barron was a must have for us, He can play both sides of the ball, but i think he will end up at Safety when its all said and done.

William Green from Spain Park will make his decision in two weeks, I hope he rides with the Tide, eventhough i dont really consider him a lock for us, but who knows....
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #116
ROLL TIDE!!!!
space
$50,688 | POWERFUL
Prince Hall & Keith Brown out for the opener. they got suspended for "violating team rules" so who knows what they did. Mike McCoy is gonna start opposite DJ Hall in place of Brown and freshman Rolando McClain is starting in place of Hall in the middle. all i gotta say is when they get back next week they better work their a.sses off if they wanna get back into a starting spot cause everything im hearing is that both McCoy & McClain have been playing great during fall camp and were really pushin Brown & Hall in their respective positions anyway. big chance for them two this weekend. plus Jimmy Johns is moved back to Tailback and is gonna share time in Saban's "two back system" with Terry Grant while Baron Huber starts at FB (dont expect him on the field a ton tho)
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #117
UknowWhatItIs  space
Give me the ball!
space
$8,671 | 14405851
Birdman's Back said:
Prince Hall & Keith Brown out for the opener. they got suspended for "violating team rules" so who knows what they did. Mike McCoy is gonna start opposite DJ Hall in place of Brown and freshman Rolando McClain is starting in place of Hall in the middle. all i gotta say is when they get back next week they better work their a.sses off if they wanna get back into a starting spot cause everything im hearing is that both McCoy & McClain have been playing great during fall camp and were really pushin Brown & Hall in their respective positions anyway. big chance for them two this weekend. plus Jimmy Johns is moved back to Tailback and is gonna share time in Saban's "two back system" with Terry Grant while Baron Huber starts at FB (dont expect him on the field a ton tho)
smoked prince hall and jimmy johns weed after we beat em last year in T-Town

they cool as fu*k.... ive probably met more bama players than auburn... they some cool n*ggas .. they were just high as fu*k pretty pissed i guess
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #118
UknowWhatItIs  space
Give me the ball!
space
$8,671 | 14405851
Birdman's Back said:
uknowwhatitis is gonna love this....

Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #119
ROLL TIDE!!!!
space
$50,688 | POWERFUL
UknowWhatItIs said:
smoked prince hall and jimmy johns weed after we beat em last year in T-Town

they cool as fu*k.... ive probably met more bama players than auburn... they some cool n*ggas .. they were just high as fu*k pretty pissed i guess
shhhhhhhhhh....
dont say that sh*t too loud damnit. Bama players do not partake in those times of things....

and that picture was the picture of the Caveman with the Auburn Degree
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #120
Its time to Roll Again!!
space
$10,845 | POWERFUL
Birdman's Back said:
shhhhhhhhhh....
dont say that sh*t too loud damnit. Bama players do not partake in those times of things....

and that picture was the picture of the Caveman with the Auburn Degree
You prolly sell the sh*t to them! We all knew you were going to be a high class drug pusher!

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter > NCAA Football team threads

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
39 viewing
Image inside tori hughes
127 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Apr 26 - Stanford Scientists Observe Man Travel Out of His Body and Into Space
172 comments
@news
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Video inside Baltimore City Going Crazy #FreddieGray
195 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside Impatient Camaro Driver Causes A Huge Accident!
196 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Tiffany Cappotelli [Massive T1tties on this one!]
176 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
10 viewing
NBA Jeanie Buss Says "Next Season Will Be A “Celebration” Of Kobe Bryant’s 20 ..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside So, what happens when you Google Tidal? :mjlol:
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
BOX Floyd gloves for Pacquiao fight.
149 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Article inside Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Just Stole From Battlefield, Titanfall, and ..
48 comments
@games

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time