b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Alabama Crimson Tide


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter > NCAA Football team threads
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Alabama Crimson Tide
 08-23-2007, 11:54 AMaway - #101
titanreese 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$10,707 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Birdman's Back
^^ u talkin bout Basketball or Baseball? not that it matters anyway.
Still dont understand how u can be a fan of just Alabama Football and say Basketball and Baseball dont matter! I want Alabama to win in everyway! Football being 1st before anything with Basketball coming in 2nd! I mean you dont have to watch it or know #### about it but you can still support the #### just b/c its Bama! Dirty Bastard! :finger::finger::finger:
 08-23-2007, 12:19 PMaway - #102
Bama Boy 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$50,105 | POWERFUL
^^ wtf? when the hell did i ever say i dont support them? last year i said they ####in sucked and were overrated, was i right? yep. when i told u that shouldnt be rated as high as they were because they hadnt beat nobody, was i right? yep. when i said they wouldnt make it to the tournament and you said they would, was i right? yep. i support them but when i see them ####in sucking i dont have to act like im blind either. in 2000 when the football team was ####in 3-8 i didnt say, "naw they're still the best team in the SEC" either but that dont mean i dont ####in support em. and baseball? when have u EVER watched an Alabama baseball game? thats like saying i gotta support the swim team or the damn golf team because they're Alabama. i hate baseball, so that means i aint gonna support em cause i dont give a ####.
 08-23-2007, 01:48 PMaway - #103
Bama Boy 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$50,105 | POWERFUL
uknowwhatitis is gonna love this....


Last edited by Bama Boy; 08-23-2007 at 01:52 PM..
 08-23-2007, 08:09 PMaway - #104
UknowWhatItIs 

  d 
space
$8,670 | 14405851
^^^ seen that.. pretty good

Auburn was actually pretty easy IF you went to class


BTW what's up with the Chapman-Hoover situation... not looking good from what Im seeing.... even had an article in the B Ham News today about it..
some are saying its just the tip of the iceberg (and no it didnt come from an AU fan) and much more will be found it in the months to come
 08-23-2007, 08:21 PMaway - #105
Bama Boy 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$50,105 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UknowWhatItIs
^^^ seen that.. pretty good

Auburn was actually pretty easy IF you went to class


BTW what's up with the Chapman-Hoover situation... not looking good from what Im seeing.... even had an article in the B Ham News today about it..
some are saying its just the tip of the iceberg (and no it didnt come from an AU fan) and much more will be found it in the months to come
if anything does come from it it'll be all against Hoover. they are the ones that made the "mistake". i dont know any of the specifics but i do know that it was ALABAMA that caught the discrepenticy (sp?) in the grades so we should be free and clear of any backlash from the NCAA. Hoover prolly gone get in some #### tho.
 08-23-2007, 08:32 PMaway - #106
UknowWhatItIs 

  d 
space
$8,670 | 14405851
Originally Posted by Birdman's Back
if anything does come from it it'll be all against Hoover. they are the ones that made the "mistake". i dont know any of the specifics but i do know that it was ALABAMA that caught the discrepenticy (sp?) in the grades so we should be free and clear of any backlash from the NCAA. Hoover prolly gone get in some #### tho.
yea thats what I was thinking.... but people are saying its funny how he was an AU commit 3 days before signing day then took an unofficial to T-Town and boom he switches to UA 2 days before signing day... ahhh its probably nothing I just have to talk about something to get me to a week from today

also... what about Simeon Castille getting arrested??? Suspension???
 08-23-2007, 08:35 PMaway - #107
UknowWhatItIs 

  d 
space
$8,670 | 14405851
I also cant wait til NOV 24... day after my B Day... should be a great game (like always)... ill try to not talk #### to yall til that week cuz I want yall to have the best record possible coming to Auburn (well not really ) but maybe yall knock off ARK we'll take care of LSU and it might decide the SEC West
 08-23-2007, 08:39 PMaway - #108
UknowWhatItIs 

  d 
space
$8,670 | 14405851
yea Bama got Jaymichal Greene from my hometown... kid should be a beast

also got ronald steeles younger bro... They just need to keep GOttfried until the recruiting season ends then fire him and bring in someone who can coach.. then they might do some damage in the NCAAs

edit: damn i just bumped the Bama thread way too many times
 08-23-2007, 09:29 PMaway - #109
Bama Boy 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$50,105 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UknowWhatItIs
yea thats what I was thinking.... but people are saying its funny how he was an AU commit 3 days before signing day then took an unofficial to T-Town and boom he switches to UA 2 days before signing day... ahhh its probably nothing I just have to talk about something to get me to a week from today

also... what about Simeon Castille getting arrested??? Suspension???
man its awhole lot of ####ing bull####. ive talked to a cpl ppl in Tuscaloosa and one that actually has connects with Bama (i guess i could post where he posted it at) but he says the same about everything. what went down was Simeon was out clowning at Antoino Caldwell (the center) who was in an SUV. i know i do it, so im sure u do it. u know how you'll be ####in wit ya friends and be like "WHAT ni##a?! WHAT U GONE DO ####?! DO SOMETHING MOTHER####ER THEN" ####in around. well Caldwell was in the middle of the street parked and backing up traffic so he pulled into a side street where they kept ####ing around. all of a sudden the cop comes from the other side of the parking lot and snatches Simeon Castille away and throws him against the wall. Simeon didnt know wtf was going on (cop said it himself) and he was like "y u arresting me?" and the dude told him it was because he was trying to start a f!ght and Simeon was like "naw thats my teammate. we was playin around" and then told him he was Simeon Castille. Caldwell and them then saw the cop pulling out Castille's ID so they started walking over there but a university cop stopped them and started talking to them. the cop did not even bother to go talk to Caldwell or any of the others (he obviously didnt give a ####) and just threw Castille in the back of the cruiser. the pig even said in his report that Castille was polite and asking him y it was necessary for him to be arrested. the pig then told Castille that he arrested because he is representing the school and the team and that he was embaracing him and his team and school whether or not he was playing. the cop said that Castille even said getting arrested is gonna embarace his family too (his dad especially) and when they got to the station Castille slumped down against a wall and started crying and saying that it was gonna embarace his dad and hurt his draft status. #### is mad ####ed up. the media and the arresting cop now are trying to act like Simeon had been drinking, yet in his arrest report it mentions NOTHING about Simeon drinking or the cop even thinking he had been drinking. if u wanna see the report i'll send u a link.
 08-23-2007, 09:32 PMaway - #110
Bama Boy 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$50,105 | POWERFUL
heres the pig's arrest report....

 08-24-2007, 05:12 AMaway - #111
titanreese 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$10,707 | POWERFUL
Thats ####ed up! Pig is a Auburn fan?? Really is ####ed up! NFL Teams are looking at ur off field #### more then ever now, but Simone is a beast forreal! He plays like he did last year and hes a automatic 1st rounder!
 08-24-2007, 01:02 PMaway - #112
UknowWhatItIs 

  d 
space
$8,670 | 14405851
Originally Posted by Birdman's Back
man its awhole lot of ####ing bull####. ive talked to a cpl ppl in Tuscaloosa and one that actually has connects with Bama (i guess i could post where he posted it at) but he says the same about everything. what went down was Simeon was out clowning at Antoino Caldwell (the center) who was in an SUV. i know i do it, so im sure u do it. u know how you'll be ####in wit ya friends and be like "WHAT ni##a?! WHAT U GONE DO ####?! DO SOMETHING MOTHER####ER THEN" ####in around. well Caldwell was in the middle of the street parked and backing up traffic so he pulled into a side street where they kept ####ing around. all of a sudden the cop comes from the other side of the parking lot and snatches Simeon Castille away and throws him against the wall. Simeon didnt know wtf was going on (cop said it himself) and he was like "y u arresting me?" and the dude told him it was because he was trying to start a f!ght and Simeon was like "naw thats my teammate. we was playin around" and then told him he was Simeon Castille. Caldwell and them then saw the cop pulling out Castille's ID so they started walking over there but a university cop stopped them and started talking to them. the cop did not even bother to go talk to Caldwell or any of the others (he obviously didnt give a ####) and just threw Castille in the back of the cruiser. the pig even said in his report that Castille was polite and asking him y it was necessary for him to be arrested. the pig then told Castille that he arrested because he is representing the school and the team and that he was embaracing him and his team and school whether or not he was playing. the cop said that Castille even said getting arrested is gonna embarace his family too (his dad especially) and when they got to the station Castille slumped down against a wall and started crying and saying that it was gonna embarace his dad and hurt his draft status. #### is mad ####ed up. the media and the arresting cop now are trying to act like Simeon had been drinking, yet in his arrest report it mentions NOTHING about Simeon drinking or the cop even thinking he had been drinking. if u wanna see the report i'll send u a link.
i dont think the part about Caldwell being in the SUV is true

they always quote him in the Montgomery Advertiser b/c he's from here and he said he was standing outside and could not see what was going on
 08-24-2007, 01:06 PMaway - #113
Bama Boy 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$50,105 | POWERFUL
^^ yea i know but from what i have been told it was either Caldwell in the SUV or another teammate. but idk.
 08-24-2007, 01:09 PMaway - #114
UknowWhatItIs 

  d 
space
$8,670 | 14405851
^^^ gotcha.. yea I dont think he needed to be arrested they should have just told him to go home and if he refused then arrest him... it wont affect his draft status or anything like that i dont think
 08-26-2007, 01:56 AMonline - #115
Against D Grain 

  d 
space
$5,927 | 17744463
Castille just got caught up in some bull####, dont really think anything major is going to happen to him. But on some vital info my fellow Tide fans might wanna know about, we picked up Mark Barron down from Mobile, which completes the St Paul Trio.... Barron was a must have for us, He can play both sides of the ball, but i think he will end up at Safety when its all said and done.

William Green from Spain Park will make his decision in two weeks, I hope he rides with the Tide, eventhough i dont really consider him a lock for us, but who knows....
 08-27-2007, 07:46 PMaway - #116
Bama Boy 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$50,105 | POWERFUL
Prince Hall & Keith Brown out for the opener. they got suspended for "violating team rules" so who knows what they did. Mike McCoy is gonna start opposite DJ Hall in place of Brown and freshman Rolando McClain is starting in place of Hall in the middle. all i gotta say is when they get back next week they better work their a$ses off if they wanna get back into a starting spot cause everything im hearing is that both McCoy & McClain have been playing great during fall camp and were really pushin Brown & Hall in their respective positions anyway. big chance for them two this weekend. plus Jimmy Johns is moved back to Tailback and is gonna share time in Saban's "two back system" with Terry Grant while Baron Huber starts at FB (dont expect him on the field a ton tho)
 08-27-2007, 11:25 PMaway - #117
UknowWhatItIs 

  d 
space
$8,670 | 14405851
Originally Posted by Birdman's Back
Prince Hall & Keith Brown out for the opener. they got suspended for "violating team rules" so who knows what they did. Mike McCoy is gonna start opposite DJ Hall in place of Brown and freshman Rolando McClain is starting in place of Hall in the middle. all i gotta say is when they get back next week they better work their a$ses off if they wanna get back into a starting spot cause everything im hearing is that both McCoy & McClain have been playing great during fall camp and were really pushin Brown & Hall in their respective positions anyway. big chance for them two this weekend. plus Jimmy Johns is moved back to Tailback and is gonna share time in Saban's "two back system" with Terry Grant while Baron Huber starts at FB (dont expect him on the field a ton tho)
smoked prince hall and jimmy johns weed after we beat em last year in T-Town

they cool as ####.... ive probably met more bama players than auburn... they some cool ni##as .. they were just high as #### pretty pissed i guess
 08-27-2007, 11:25 PMaway - #118
UknowWhatItIs 

  d 
space
$8,670 | 14405851
Originally Posted by Birdman's Back
uknowwhatitis is gonna love this....

 08-27-2007, 11:44 PMaway - #119
Bama Boy 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$50,105 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UknowWhatItIs
smoked prince hall and jimmy johns weed after we beat em last year in T-Town

they cool as ####.... ive probably met more bama players than auburn... they some cool ni##as .. they were just high as #### pretty pissed i guess
shhhhhhhhhh....
dont say that #### too loud damnit. Bama players do not partake in those times of things....

and that picture was the picture of the Caveman with the Auburn Degree
 08-28-2007, 08:54 AMaway - #120
titanreese 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$10,707 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Birdman's Back
shhhhhhhhhh....
dont say that #### too loud damnit. Bama players do not partake in those times of things....

and that picture was the picture of the Caveman with the Auburn Degree
You prolly sell the #### to them! We all knew you were going to be a high class drug pusher!
 

Tags
36-0

 



Image inside  Dec 18 - Tsarnaev appears in court for 1st time since..
91 comments
Dec 18 - Misspelled Sign By Boxden Member Cost HS Principal Her..
53 comments
Image inside  Dec 17 - Obama: As a black man he's been mistaken for..
69 comments
  Dec 17 - 14 Year Old Black Boy Executed For Murder, Cl...
New reply 10 seconds ago - 119 comments - by Roo 50
  Meek Mill Comments On Bobby Shmurda's Arrest
New reply 6 minutes ago - 209 comments - by A.Dot789
  Sony Leak: Denzel Washington Should Not Be Given Lead ...
New reply 1 minute ago - 152 comments - by Dead Masons
 NFL Bears Bench Cutler; Jimmy Clausen To Start Next Game
New reply 7 minutes ago - 242 comments - by eliwood
 Image(s) inside :shmurdasad: Official Smiley Potential?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 93 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Image(s) inside Man Spends $200,000 On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardas...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 66 comments - by Ole-G
  Azealia Banks Calls Out Eminem
New reply 4 minutes ago - 252 comments - by mdemaz
 audio inside Waka Flocka Flame Snatches J. Cole’s Beat & Steps ...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 78 comments - by CrunchTime CDN

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,901 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,847 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.