This is BX @ Boxden.com

HTC Inspire -- rooting and other questions..

HTC Inspire -- rooting and other questions..
topic by finishim - 02-26-2011, 03:41 PM - Boxden > Android Owners Lounge

Friend just got an htc inspire, looking into rooting, what are the benefits and it is easy to do, he's got an inspire as I said, our apps available free like installous on the iPhone n stuff? Any tutorials or good sites I could check for info on this?

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

21 comments for "HTC Inspire -- rooting and other questions.."

02-26-2011, 04:49 PMaway - #2
SmokinPiff 

d 
space
$844 | 3595691
....................................................free post...................................................

everything you asked and more can be found by using a search or google

to reading
 02-26-2011, 09:33 PMaway - #3
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Not tryin to research for a phone that isn't mine, nice response tho idiot
 02-26-2011, 11:28 PMaway - #4
awdyo1 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,823 | 4597751
check out androidcentral.com or androidforums.com
 02-28-2011, 08:26 AMaway - #5
bigboi2006 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,268 | 3827947

XDA Developers - HTC Inspire 4G

Read from the best of the best.
 02-28-2011, 10:05 AMaway - #6
SmokinPiff 

d 
space
$844 | 3595691
Originally Posted by finishim
Not tryin to research for a phone that isn't mine, nice response tho idiot
i'm the idiot, but you're the moron who doesn't know how to do #### and has someone else making you get info for them...

you're either doing it for a #### (which makes you a simp)

or a dude (which makes you a ####)

learn how to use the internet ####
 02-28-2011, 11:40 AMaway - #7
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmokinPiff
i'm the idiot, but you're the moron who doesn't know how to do #### and has someone else making you get info for them...

you're either doing it for a #### (which makes you a simp)

or a dude (which makes you a ####)

learn how to use the internet ####
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine, some lame like u comes in to hate for no damn reason, never heard of you on here in my life, I do a lot of things for people on this site--figured someone who wasn't the typical boxden lame like you would show up with a couple of sites that would help, basic google searching doesn't take you to the best site, it takes you to one that matches rooting, which in most cases wouldnt be the best option ####
 02-28-2011, 11:41 AMaway - #8
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bigboi2006

XDA Developers - HTC Inspire 4G

Read from the best of the best.
Thanks and thanks to dude above, that's the type of response Id expect, appreciate it
 02-28-2011, 11:56 AMaway - #9
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts

d 
space
$10,370 | POWERFUL
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine
Wouldnt telling your buddy about Google waste the least amount of your time? I'm sure googling it yourself would be faster than creating a thread, waiting for responses, dealing with the non-responses, responded to the non-responders, and then hopefully having a user come in who could help?

Just saying....
 02-28-2011, 02:09 PMaway - #10
SmokinPiff 

d 
space
$844 | 3595691
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine, some lame like u comes in to hate for no damn reason, never heard of you on here in my life, I do a lot of things for people on this site--figured someone who wasn't the typical boxden lame like you would show up with a couple of sites that would help, basic google searching doesn't take you to the best site, it takes you to one that matches rooting, which in most cases wouldnt be the best option ####

Originally Posted by .Hafestos.
Wouldnt telling your buddy about Google waste the least amount of your time? I'm sure googling it yourself would be faster than creating a thread, waiting for responses, dealing with the non-responses, responded to the non-responders, and then hopefully having a user come in who could help?

Just saying....

he just showed his stupidity. he doesn't want to look up #### for a phone that isn't his, but he's on here asking for help when all he has to do is run a simple search. plus it goes back to what I said in my post.

he's either on here making duplicate threads to #### thats already been answered cuz he's trying to impress a #### that he's never gonna ####. or he's trying to get the info for a dude, on some #### #### lol

like I said a simple search of the site or google would've answered your question much faster.

this ni##as argument was he's never heard of me
ni##a it's a internet board, of course you've never heard of me. are you looking for some e-respect? FOH
 02-28-2011, 02:15 PMaway - #11
SmokinPiff 

d 
space
$844 | 3595691
also to expand on the underlined. IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME ####ING SITE that ppl refer ppl to. save the ####ing site already or join up over there and stop asking retarded a$s questions.

mother####ers swear like #### is gonna change. theres litterally one site that's completely dedicated to rooting and ####ing with your phone. everyother site just get's their info from them.

02-28-2011, 03:11 PMaway - #12
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by .Hafestos.

Just saying....
Honestly, he doesn't use a computer, and it's not wasting my time by waiting for a real response, I'm not doing this by a due date so I wasn't worried how long itd take, I just figured I'd check back later n hope for a good response like a couple above n check the sites when I have time, but then you guys like this other dude who must have just broke up with his boyfriend or something who wastes space on this board, I couldve searched for #### in the amount of time it's taken to respond to him n I honestly don't even care what else he's had to say cuz it's the same old bitter bs that keeps me outta this site
 02-28-2011, 03:13 PMaway - #13
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Oh nvm just realized I was feeding a troll after a quick look down the section he's the last response on nearly every thread, my bad guys
 02-28-2011, 05:01 PMaway - #14
SmokinPiff 

d 
space
$844 | 3595691
Oh nvm just realized I was feeding a troll after a quick look down the section he's the last response on nearly every thread, my bad guys
you did all that, but bet you didn't actually enter any of the threads. that would've taken too much effort right?

you're the troll ####. nobody likes lazy a$s ppl except for other lazy ####es.

If you notice I also have threads where i'm actually SHARING INFO, not asking for it like some dumb #### who just hopped on the ####ing internet for the first time.

every single one of those threads where i'm talking #### have one thing in common... there all asking the same ####ing question. so again, your questions could be answered with a simple search... I bet if you have a car you ask other ppl to pump your gas too. ####ing lazy homo
 02-28-2011, 05:07 PMaway - #15
SmokinPiff 

d 
space
$844 | 3595691
Honestly, he doesn't use a computer, and it's not wasting my time by waiting for a real response, I'm not doing this by a due date so I wasn't worried how long itd take, I just figured I'd check back later n hope for a good response like a couple above n check the sites when I have time, but then you guys like this other dude who must have just broke up with his boyfriend or something who wastes space on this board, I couldve searched for #### in the amount of time it's taken to respond to him n I honestly don't even care what else he's had to say cuz it's the same old bitter bs that keeps me outta this site
you just summed up my problem with ppl in this forum. you're so ####ing lazy that you thought to just start a new ####ing thread without looking to see if the info was already there. you just made yourself look like the lazy #### that i've been calling you this whole time.

03-01-2011, 09:05 PMaway - #16
Manny05 

d 
space
$17,094 | POWERFUL
anyone here willing to help me root this #### and make sure it works perfectly? im new to android..and as easy as the steps look, its alot riskier to root than to jailbreak by the looks of it
 03-02-2011, 10:47 AMaway - #17
SmokinPiff 

d 
space
$844 | 3595691
Originally Posted by Manny05
anyone here willing to help me root this #### and make sure it works perfectly? im new to android..and as easy as the steps look, its alot riskier to root than to jailbreak by the looks of it
if you look around youtube or the unlockr.com they probably have a video showing you how to do it.

most of the time it seems harder to do it when you read all the steps, but when you see it done then it makes it easier.
 03-02-2011, 01:57 PMaway - #18
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmokinPiff
if you look around youtube or the unlockr.com they probably have a video showing you how to do it.

most of the time it seems harder to do it when you read all the steps, but when you see it done then it makes it easier.
 03-02-2011, 02:40 PMaway - #19
gilbydakid 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,764 | 4478195
Smokin you kinda just put your foot in your mouth with that last comment.

Just saying.
 03-02-2011, 05:57 PMaway - #20
SmokinPiff 

d 
space
$844 | 3595691
Originally Posted by gilbydakid
Smokin you kinda just put your foot in your mouth with that last comment.

Just saying.
I didn't put my foot in my mouth cuz he asked a question that was actually worth answering.and he asked within a thread, he didn't start a whole new one. for somebody who doesn't know what their doing and if they are nervous about messing up their phone, then watching a how to video is probably best.

my problem with the other guy and i've said it from the begining, is the fact that he made a thread about something thats been talked about already rather then doing a search to see if it was already a topic and answered. plus I told this guy to do a search...

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Tech > Android Owners Lounge

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Xbox One's struggles are traceable to one bad decision
65 comments
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
80 comments
NBA Carmelo Anthony busts a nut in Lebron's eye (video)
91 comments
 Video inside Why This Old Nigga Was Stoppin Sh-t Like He Was Goku?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 81 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 24 minutes ago - 124 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NFL Halloween Costume
New reply 3 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Frasier
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 48 minutes ago - 119 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 Image(s) inside Pic Of Kidd Kidd Ridin Around In Niissan
New reply 13 minutes ago - 52 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 1 hour ago - 159 comments - by lilbeast
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 21 minutes ago - 1367 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 1 hour ago - 102 comments - by Frankybaby

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,834 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.