Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

HTC Inspire -- rooting and other questions..

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
140 viewing
Image inside Well damn Drake new girl  
60 comments
most viewed right now
111 viewing
NFL LeSean McCoy traded to Buffalo for Kiko Alonso
377 comments

top in section
59 viewing
Audio inside Wiz sends shots at Amber
top in hiphop
top in section
38 viewing
Mar 3 - A D.C. Man Walks Into A Police Station And Asks For M..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 HTC Inspire -- rooting and other questions..
topic by finishim - 02-26-2011, 04:41 PM

Friend just got an htc inspire, looking into rooting, what are the benefits and it is easy to do, he's got an inspire as I said, our apps available free like installous on the iPhone n stuff? Any tutorials or good sites I could check for info on this?

21 comments for "HTC Inspire -- rooting and other questions.."

- To post a comment, join the squad -

02-26-2011, 05:49 PMaway - #2
SmokinPiff  space
space
$844 | 3595691
....................................................free post...................................................

everything you asked and more can be found by using a search or google

to reading
 02-26-2011, 10:33 PMaway - #3
finishim 80 heat pts80 space
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Not tryin to research for a phone that isn't mine, nice response tho idiot
 02-27-2011, 12:28 AMaway - #4
awdyo1 1 heat pts space
space
$1,827 | 4823497
check out androidcentral.com or androidforums.com
 02-28-2011, 09:26 AMaway - #5
bigboi2006 2 heat pts space
space
$1,282 | 3827948

XDA Developers - HTC Inspire 4G

Read from the best of the best.
 02-28-2011, 11:05 AMaway - #6
SmokinPiff  space
space
$844 | 3595691
Originally Posted by finishim
Not tryin to research for a phone that isn't mine, nice response tho idiot
i'm the idiot, but you're the moron who doesn't know how to do s**t and has someone else making you get info for them...

you're either doing it for a b**ch (which makes you a simp)

or a dude (which makes you a f**got)

learn how to use the internet f**got
 02-28-2011, 12:40 PMaway - #7
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmokinPiff
i'm the idiot, but you're the moron who doesn't know how to do s**t and has someone else making you get info for them...

you're either doing it for a b**ch (which makes you a simp)

or a dude (which makes you a f**got)

learn how to use the internet f**got
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine, some lame like u comes in to hate for no damn reason, never heard of you on here in my life, I do a lot of things for people on this site--figured someone who wasn't the typical boxden lame like you would show up with a couple of sites that would help, basic google searching doesn't take you to the best site, it takes you to one that matches rooting, which in most cases wouldnt be the best option f**got
 02-28-2011, 12:41 PMaway - #8
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bigboi2006

XDA Developers - HTC Inspire 4G

Read from the best of the best.
Thanks and thanks to dude above, that's the type of response Id expect, appreciate it
 02-28-2011, 12:56 PMaway - #9
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts space
space
$10,388 | POWERFUL
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine
Wouldnt telling your buddy about Google waste the least amount of your time? I'm sure googling it yourself would be faster than creating a thread, waiting for responses, dealing with the non-responses, responded to the non-responders, and then hopefully having a user come in who could help?

Just saying....
 02-28-2011, 03:09 PMaway - #10
SmokinPiff  space
space
$844 | 3595691
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine, some lame like u comes in to hate for no damn reason, never heard of you on here in my life, I do a lot of things for people on this site--figured someone who wasn't the typical boxden lame like you would show up with a couple of sites that would help, basic google searching doesn't take you to the best site, it takes you to one that matches rooting, which in most cases wouldnt be the best option f**got

Originally Posted by .Hafestos.
Wouldnt telling your buddy about Google waste the least amount of your time? I'm sure googling it yourself would be faster than creating a thread, waiting for responses, dealing with the non-responses, responded to the non-responders, and then hopefully having a user come in who could help?

Just saying....

he just showed his stupidity. he doesn't want to look up s**t for a phone that isn't his, but he's on here asking for help when all he has to do is run a simple search. plus it goes back to what I said in my post.

he's either on here making duplicate threads to s**t thats already been answered cuz he's trying to impress a b**ch that he's never gonna f**k. or he's trying to get the info for a dude, on some f**got s**t lol

like I said a simple search of the site or google would've answered your question much faster.

this n*ggas argument was he's never heard of me
n*gga it's a internet board, of course you've never heard of me. are you looking for some e-respect? FOH
 02-28-2011, 03:15 PMaway - #11
SmokinPiff  space
space
$844 | 3595691
also to expand on the underlined. IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME f**kING SITE that ppl refer ppl to. save the f**king site already or join up over there and stop asking retarded a.ss questions.

motherf**kers swear like s**t is gonna change. theres litterally one site that's completely dedicated to rooting and f**king with your phone. everyother site just get's their info from them.

02-28-2011, 04:11 PMaway - #12
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by .Hafestos.

Just saying....
Honestly, he doesn't use a computer, and it's not wasting my time by waiting for a real response, I'm not doing this by a due date so I wasn't worried how long itd take, I just figured I'd check back later n hope for a good response like a couple above n check the sites when I have time, but then you guys like this other dude who must have just broke up with his boyfriend or something who wastes space on this board, I couldve searched for s**t in the amount of time it's taken to respond to him n I honestly don't even care what else he's had to say cuz it's the same old bitter bs that keeps me outta this site
 02-28-2011, 04:13 PMaway - #13
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Oh nvm just realized I was feeding a troll after a quick look down the section he's the last response on nearly every thread, my bad guys
 02-28-2011, 06:01 PMaway - #14
SmokinPiff  space
space
$844 | 3595691
Oh nvm just realized I was feeding a troll after a quick look down the section he's the last response on nearly every thread, my bad guys
you did all that, but bet you didn't actually enter any of the threads. that would've taken too much effort right?

you're the troll f**got. nobody likes lazy a.ss ppl except for other lazy b**ches.

If you notice I also have threads where i'm actually SHARING INFO, not asking for it like some dumb f**k who just hopped on the f**king internet for the first time.

every single one of those threads where i'm talking s**t have one thing in common... there all asking the same f**king question. so again, your questions could be answered with a simple search... I bet if you have a car you ask other ppl to pump your gas too. f**king lazy homo
 02-28-2011, 06:07 PMaway - #15
SmokinPiff  space
space
$844 | 3595691
Honestly, he doesn't use a computer, and it's not wasting my time by waiting for a real response, I'm not doing this by a due date so I wasn't worried how long itd take, I just figured I'd check back later n hope for a good response like a couple above n check the sites when I have time, but then you guys like this other dude who must have just broke up with his boyfriend or something who wastes space on this board, I couldve searched for s**t in the amount of time it's taken to respond to him n I honestly don't even care what else he's had to say cuz it's the same old bitter bs that keeps me outta this site
you just summed up my problem with ppl in this forum. you're so f**king lazy that you thought to just start a new f**king thread without looking to see if the info was already there. you just made yourself look like the lazy f**got that i've been calling you this whole time.

03-01-2011, 10:05 PMaway - #16
Manny05  space
space
$17,196 | POWERFUL
anyone here willing to help me root this s**t and make sure it works perfectly? im new to android..and as easy as the steps look, its alot riskier to root than to jailbreak by the looks of it
 03-02-2011, 11:47 AMaway - #17
SmokinPiff  space
space
$844 | 3595691
Originally Posted by Manny05
anyone here willing to help me root this s**t and make sure it works perfectly? im new to android..and as easy as the steps look, its alot riskier to root than to jailbreak by the looks of it
if you look around youtube or the unlockr.com they probably have a video showing you how to do it.

most of the time it seems harder to do it when you read all the steps, but when you see it done then it makes it easier.
 03-02-2011, 02:57 PMaway - #18
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmokinPiff
if you look around youtube or the unlockr.com they probably have a video showing you how to do it.

most of the time it seems harder to do it when you read all the steps, but when you see it done then it makes it easier.
 03-02-2011, 03:40 PMaway - #19
gilbydakid 1 heat pts space
space
$3,764 | 4478195
Smokin you kinda just put your foot in your mouth with that last comment.

Just saying.
 03-02-2011, 06:57 PMaway - #20
SmokinPiff  space
space
$844 | 3595691
Originally Posted by gilbydakid
Smokin you kinda just put your foot in your mouth with that last comment.

Just saying.
I didn't put my foot in my mouth cuz he asked a question that was actually worth answering.and he asked within a thread, he didn't start a whole new one. for somebody who doesn't know what their doing and if they are nervous about messing up their phone, then watching a how to video is probably best.

my problem with the other guy and i've said it from the begining, is the fact that he made a thread about something thats been talked about already rather then doing a search to see if it was already a topic and answered. plus I told this guy to do a search...

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX Tech > Android Owners Lounge

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
43 viewing
NBA Steve Francis Chain Snatched (video)  
155 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Image inside Kenya Zairera  
40 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Video inside "Light Skin Living Lavish"  
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside Can u smell the lawsuit??  
63 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
22 viewing
How long until the Will Smith is boning Margot Robbie rumo..
43 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside Early to Mid 2000s Nike Basketball Shoes Appreciat..
61 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
19 viewing
MMA Cris Cyborg Ballons Up To 175 lbs 2 Days After Fight, ..
107 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Frieza’s New Form in ‘Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Which You are Choosing?  
183 comments
@eyecandy

contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time.