This is BX @ Boxden.com

Theory Explains the Origin, Evolution, and Nature of Life

topic by CoLDBloodED - 01-27-2012, 02:25 AM - Boxden > The Faculty of Science

The earth is alive, a$serts a revolutionary scientific theory of life emerging from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. The trans-disciplinary theory demonstrates that purportedly inanimate, non-living objects—for example, planets, water, proteins, and DNA—are animate, that is, alive. With its broad explanatory power, applicable to all areas of science and medicine, this novel paradigm aims to catalyze a veritable renaissance.

Erik Andrulis, PhD, a$sistant professor of molecular biology and microbiology, advanced his controversial framework in his manuscript “Theory of the Origin, Evolution, and Nature of Life,” published in the peer-reviewed journal, Life. His theory explains not only the evolutionary emergence of life on earth and in the universe but also the structure and function of existing cells and biospheres.

In addition to resolving long-standing paradoxes and puzzles in chemistry and biology, Dr. Andrulis’ theory unifies quantum and celestial mechanics. His unorthodox solution to this quintessential problem in physics differs from mainstream approaches, like string theory, as it is simple, non-mathematical, and experimentally and experientially verifiable. As such, the new portrait of quantum gravity is radical.

The basic idea of Dr. Andrulis’ framework is that all physical reality can be modeled by a single geometric entity with life-like characteristics: the gyre. The so-called “gyromodel” depicts objects—particles, atoms, chemicals, molecules, and cells—as quantized packets of energy and matter that cycle between excited and ground states around a singularity, the gyromodel’s center. A singularity is itself modeled as a gyre, wholly compatible with the thermodynamic and fractal nature of life. An example of this nested, self-similar organization is the Russian Matryoshka doll.

By fitting the gyromodel to facts accumulated over scientific history, Dr. Andrulis confirms the proposed existence of eight laws of nature. One of these, the natural law of unity, decrees that the living cell and any part of the visible universe are irreducible. This law formally est@blishes that there is one physical reality.

Another natural law dictates that the atomic and cosmic realms abide by identical organizational constraints. Simply put, atoms in the human body and solar systems in the universe move and behave in the exact same manner.

“Modern science lacks a unifying, interdisciplinary theory of life. In other words, current theories are unable to explain why life is the way it is and not any other way,” Dr. Andrulis says. “This general paradigm furnishes a fresh perspective on the character and meaning of life, offers solutions to protracted problems, and strives to end divisive debates.”

One debate swirls around the scientific merit of James Lovelock’s popular Gaia hypothesis. By showing that the earth is theoretically synonymous with life, Dr. Andrulis’ paradigm substantiates the Gaian premise that all organisms and their surroundings on earth are closely integrated to form a single self-regulating complex system.

Another legendary quarrel is that between biblical creationists and neo-Darwinian evolutionists. In demonstrating that the origin and evolution of life is a consequence of natural laws and physical forces, this theory synthesizes arguments and dispels a$sumptions from both sides of the creation-evolution debate.

To test his paradigm, Dr. Andrulis designed bidirectional flow diagrams that both depict and predict the dynamics of energy and matter. While such diagrams may be foreign to some scientists, they are standard reaction notation to chemists, biochemists, and biologists.

Dr. Andrulis has used his theory to successfully predict and identify a hidden signature of RNA biogenesis in his laboratory at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He is now applying the gyromodel to unify and explain the evolution and development of human beings.

For more information, see “Theory of the Origin, Evolution, and Nature of Life,” Life, Vol. 2:1-105 (2012).

Source:

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

29 comments for "Theory Explains the Origin, Evolution, and Nature of Life"

01-27-2012, 10:54 PMaway - #2
miamisports 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$656 | 7972501
Hold up, so is he forcing his model to fit in with what we know, or is the model fitting with it without force?

Last edited by miamisports; 01-27-2012 at 11:42 PM..
 01-27-2012, 11:19 PMaway - #3
Royce207 

d 
space
$2,942 | 6258767
well this is quite the mind####, im studying Bio evolution/microbiology/ genetics and while reading this i was like .. good looks on including the journal article so i dont have to go searching !

Last edited by Royce207; 01-27-2012 at 11:24 PM..
 01-27-2012, 11:23 PMaway - #4
Royce207 

d 
space
$2,942 | 6258767
Originally Posted by miamisports
Hold up, so is he forcing his model to fit in with what we know, is the model fitting with it without force?
often times people will run experiments 100s of times until the data finally matches what they hypothesize especially in a " break through field" like this i wouldnt be surprised, read the journal article and look at his methods instead of just a summary if you're genuinely interested
 01-27-2012, 11:26 PMaway - #5
Blah 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$20,271 | POWERFUL
i want to read that but then i dont
lets get some cliffnotes the white font and dark background got my eyes bugged rite now
 01-27-2012, 11:36 PMaway - #6
Royce207 

d 
space
$2,942 | 6258767
^^SUMMARY

In a short using his abstract, homie has come up with a theory that unifies the macrocosmic and microcosmic realms, validates predicted laws of nature, and solves the puzzle of the origin and evolution of cellular life in the universe. This framework describes major phenomena including, but not limited to, quantum gravity, phase transitions of water, why living systems are predominantly CHNOPS (carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus, and sulfur), homochirality of sugars and amino acids, homeoviscous adaptation, triplet code for codons leading to dna, proteins etc, and subsequent DNA mutations.
 01-28-2012, 12:39 AMaway - #7
jerryballa 

d 
space
$1,588 | 2429819
 01-28-2012, 01:56 AMaway - #8
Got Cheeve? 111 heat pts111

d 
space
$41,000 | POWERFUL
Royce207 is right but for those who have no idea what he's talking about:

He discovered a singularity for everything... ever. Which means, everything comes from the same exact model and moves, reacts, and operates in the exact same way. Others have done that as well, but their model always had problems (like connecting quantum physics and the original physical theory of physics.) This model connects all dots.

edit: I just read the source and Royce pretty much copied and pasted from it as his summary but re-arranged it to fool me in to thinking it was his words you're senior thesis skills served you right sir

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 01-28-2012 at 01:58 AM..
 01-28-2012, 03:20 AMaway - #9
Royce207 

d 
space
$2,942 | 6258767
Originally Posted by Got Cheeve?

He discovered a singularity for everything... ever. Which means, everything comes from the same exact model and moves, reacts, and operates in the exact same way. Others have done that as well, but their model always had problems (like connecting quantum physics and the original physical theory of physics.) This model connects all dots.

edit: I just read the source and Royce pretty much copied and pasted from it as his summary but re-arranged it to fool me in to thinking it was his words you're senior thesis skills served you right sir
i did say it was using the abstract .. also i find this more interesting cause my friend from home goes to case western performance arts faculty
 01-28-2012, 08:01 AMaway - #10
daviddunn 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$2,763 | 13615767
I have thought this for a while...as soon I all of the science from Hubble and Kepler started to come out on how many stars and galaxies they actually are, and the shape (very similar to a neural network or internal circulation system), I wonder whether at the macro level was the universe itself living. It is a crazy mind####.

As much as it seemed science fiction, I could always talk myself into the theoretical idea that there is nothing fundamentally out of bounds about the key concepts behind Men in Black (the size of civilizations range from incredibly large to incredibly small) and War of the Worlds (earth is living). Only if one a$sumes we know everything would one rule the possibilities out.

If you really want a mind-####, think about this.

One could imagine that stars/planets are the equivalent of red and white blood cells, with dark matter serving as the blood in another organism...with the spectrum (from light to radio waves) essentially being the neural network and communication network for the organism. THIS WOULD MAKE OUR UNIVERSE...simply one of incredibly large organism, and the big bang is nothing more than conception...out of one inseminated cell come an incredibly complex system. This would easily explain the idea of the multi-verse and what caused the big bang.

Yeah...I went there homie....

If nothing else, that makes for one hell of a movie plot

Thanks for the article playa....

Last edited by daviddunn; 01-28-2012 at 08:35 AM..
 01-28-2012, 08:03 AMaway - #11
Veno da Don 2 heat pts

d 
space
$13,228 | POWERFUL
We may one day figure out life, but never de@th...

**Message**
 01-28-2012, 08:34 AMaway - #12
Sotaboy24 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,371 | 3567355
Sorry to troll but

My daughter turned 1 today...
 01-28-2012, 10:32 AMaway - #13
kevante 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,247 | 13611585
 01-28-2012, 10:49 AMaway - #14
Veno da Don 2 heat pts

d 
space
$13,228 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sotaboy24
Sorry to troll but

My daughter turned 1 today...
congrats bro! Mine will be 5 this year! Best thing that can ever happen to a man
 01-28-2012, 11:06 AMaway - #15
That Dude 

d 
space
$764 | 2379472
^^^ y'alls two comments k!lled me lmao
 01-28-2012, 02:56 PMaway - #16
Sotaboy24 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,371 | 3567355
Originally Posted by Veno da Don
congrats bro! Mine will be 5 this year! Best thing that can ever happen to a man
Thanks mayne props given ... Props to pops
 01-28-2012, 02:57 PMaway - #17
Sotaboy24 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,371 | 3567355
 01-29-2012, 07:23 AMaway - #18
ii_show_off 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$1,875 | 13184359
Originally Posted by Got Cheeve?

exposed
 02-01-2012, 08:55 AMaway - #19
Deuterion 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,924 | POWERFUL

Originally Posted by daviddunn
One could imagine that stars/planets are the equivalent of red and white blood cells, with dark matter serving as the blood in another organism...with the spectrum (from light to radio waves) essentially being the neural network and communication network for the organism. THIS WOULD MAKE OUR UNIVERSE...simply one of incredibly large organism, and the big bang is nothing more than conception...out of one inseminated cell come an incredibly complex system. This would easily explain the idea of the multi-verse and what caused the big bang.

Yeah...I went there homie....

If nothing else, that makes for one hell of a movie plot

Thanks for the article playa....
That is such a deep thought and I often think it as well. I believe that life is a microcosm of a macrocosm and that our individual cells operate in their world (our body) as we operate in the Universe (Our body). The thing is that the structure we all combine to create is so large that ae cannot completely see it in its entirety while functioning in it. Or better yet, we can't see the universe because we are the universe.
 02-10-2012, 08:50 PMaway - #20
metatr0n|M 225 heat pts225

d 
space
$33,541 | POWERFUL
Duh.. plenty of theoretical physicists have said earth is alive.. there by theory is a god particle smaller than the atom we cannot see that connects the whole universe as one structure.. thus god

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Faculty of Science

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Find me a Soprano's or Breaking Bad scene fu-king with this
115 comments
Video inside  Introducing PS4 Share Play...
57 comments
Video inside  Sunset Overdrive Embargo Lifted early review
111 comments
  Gucci Mane Stories
New reply 21 minutes ago - 140 comments - by pojo18
 audio inside Lupe Fiasco - Haile Selassie Ft. Nikki Jean (prod. By ...
New reply 1 hour ago - 137 comments - by 10th Wonder
 NFL Top 10 Diva's In The Nfl
New reply 33 minutes ago - 63 comments - by italiansteve
 NCAAF Week 9 Cfb Thread(top 25 Only)
New reply 2 hours ago - 384 comments - by JBoogie
  Whats The Answer
New reply 36 minutes ago - 53 comments - by BMAN626
  Oct 24 - Teacher Ashley Zehnder Faces Sex Charge After...
New reply 2 hours ago - 78 comments - by Frasier
  The Game.....has One Of The Best Songs Of The Year.
New reply 1 hour ago - 73 comments - by Littlefinger1
 MMA Ufc 179: Aldo Vs. Mendes 2 Official Discussion Thread
New reply 2 hours ago - 185 comments - by Gramz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,800 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.