This is BX @ Boxden.com

Scientists link obesity to gut bacteria

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Scientists link obesity to gut bacteria
 12-23-2012, 02:38 PMonline - #21
cold_young_thug 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$6,146 | POWERFUL
Fat people vs skinny people, who wins?!
 12-23-2012, 03:42 PMaway - #22
Pringle 8 heat pts

d 
space
$256 | 4928856
Remember back in the 90's the excuse was big boned? Oh and by the way. First page.
 12-23-2012, 05:23 PMaway - #23
NotebooksFilled 

d 
space
$694 | 1169190
Deficent in probotics?
 12-24-2012, 06:10 PMaway - #24
Universal~Mind 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$11,594 | POWERFUL
Makes sense..... research Probiotics and you'll find common information...
 12-30-2012, 05:57 PMaway - #25
foshomoney 63 heat pts63

d 
space
$21,310 | POWERFUL
I just read the peppermint oil is the best way to k!ll bad gut bacteria. getting a bottle tommorow
 12-31-2012, 01:43 AMaway - #26
J Rob 5 heat pts

d 
space
$8,423 | POWERFUL
I'll buy this if you're like 10-20 lbs overweight.....maybe.

But if you're Rick Ross or Gabourey Sidibe type fat.......
 12-31-2012, 05:05 AMaway - #27
T.O.N.Y. 2303 heat pts2303

d 
space
$44,999 | POWERFUL
im a big ni##a and im tired of all these excuses they make up...

it just comes from eating whatever u want and not burning it off by doing activities that cause you to sweat and work muscles and also its what you eat and drink especially beer.

man i lost 80 pounds and dropped 3 pants sizes. losing weight is so ####ing easy all u have to do is stay active. im 6ft 5 so my #### is not bad like a short person.

i be in the gym and these big a$s people come in and workout for like 20 minutes and they are done

at least get on the tredmill for a hour....
 01-20-2013, 09:35 AMaway - #28
ms0m 

d 
space
$749 | 3837294
In this thread i've read:

Genetics are external only; 75% agreement

Scientific studies are just excuses; 85% agreement

01-20-2013, 04:06 PMaway - #29
Universal~Mind 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$11,594 | POWERFUL
It's a combination of What you eat and how your genetics design your metabolism function... So while so people can eat #### and maintain lean to average weight another person may blow up because of the rate that their system handles that kind of food.... So essentially it's all food but the Gut controls and dictates a huge portion of your body's overall well being..... PROBIOTICS should be a taken as a regular maintenance or atleast and especially after coming off of any Antibiotic cycle since antibiotics are designed to k!ll off bad bacteria but the damage is done when they also k!ll off the good bacteria as well.....

Ive been on a Non-packaged/ Non processed/ No soda/juice diet for a little over a month, Veggies, fruits, grains, (poultry, fish, and beef) <--- One each once a week lightly seasoned and Iv'e lost a little over 12pds.... all my portions are controlled....
 01-21-2013, 01:15 PMaway - #30
ms0m 

d 
space
$749 | 3837294
Originally Posted by Universal~Mind
It's a combination of What you eat and how your genetics design your metabolism function... So while so people can eat #### and maintain lean to average weight another person may blow up because of the rate that their system handles that kind of food.... So essentially it's all food but the Gut controls and dictates a huge portion of your body's overall well being..... PROBIOTICS should be a taken as a regular maintenance or atleast and especially after coming off of any Antibiotic cycle since antibiotics are designed to k!ll off bad bacteria but the damage is done when they also k!ll off the good bacteria as well.....

Ive been on a Non-packaged/ Non processed/ No soda/juice diet for a little over a month, Veggies, fruits, grains, (poultry, fish, and beef) <--- One each once a week lightly seasoned and Iv'e lost a little over 12pds.... all my portions are controlled....

Not sure if you've seen Eating 3rd Edition

Check out this thread I just created:

04-03-2013, 08:48 PMaway - #31
returnofthemack 2 heat pts

d 
space
$726 | 2666607
Portions MEAN everything when it comes to food! If you respect portions, you will see results.
 04-04-2013, 02:34 PMaway - #32
*Missy* 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,700 | POWERFUL
This is wonderful. Love to read up on things like this. One of the reasons why I want to get into gastroenterology once I finish nursing school.
 04-04-2013, 02:37 PMaway - #33
*Missy* 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,700 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bea5T
Everyone has trillions of bacteria in them. Gut bacteria does influence many things, but I don't expect people on here to know a damn thing about biology though.

exactly what I said to myself when reading some of the comments.
 04-05-2013, 11:17 AMaway - #34
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

d 
space
$9,596 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Universal~Mind

Nice. I started mine back in August made mine a lifestyle change I made a thread in the gym section. But on topic.....

Disease and bad bacteria can't live in an alkaline body. Only acidic. So balance it 80% alkaline 20% acidic
 04-09-2013, 11:23 PMaway - #35
literal miracle 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,703 | 10296007
I couldn't get obese if I tried. IMO people that get REALLY ####ing fat are definitely not "in control" so to speak as much as us people who aren't biologically or genetically wired to eat ourselves to 1,000lbs. IDK about this study or gut bacteria, but it concerns me time to time thinking about eating unhealthily and what it does in relation to internal overall health and life span in comparison to people who get fat by just looking at food. In other words, is the person eating junk food their whole life and staying in shape suffering more health wise compared to the person who is showing the more outward signs of their bad diets aka being fat as ####?

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Faculty of Science

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
237 comments
Actress Judy Greer Was a Hollywood Plant to ruin M.Knight Shama..
56 comments
Whats the worst movie you've ever watched?
110 comments
 NCAAF Jameis Winston Amazing 28 Yard Td Run. (video)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 66 comments - by FreeBigga
 Video inside Madden Fan Drops $95 On Ultimate Team, Interrogated By...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 96 comments - by Cool Story
  Aug 31 - 9-year-old Is Executed: Where's The Outrage?
New reply 14 minutes ago - 85 comments - by pa_general
 Image(s) inside Remember When Wale Was On The Jamie Foxx Show.....
New reply 36 minutes ago - 99 comments - by BasedonMars
 Image(s) inside Actors/actresses You Cant Stand
New reply 18 minutes ago - 130 comments - by italiansteve
 NBA Rondo Wants Out (macmullen)
New reply 40 minutes ago - 128 comments - by Jiraiya
 NBA Do You Think Anyone In The League Can Beat Kobe's 81 P...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 112 comments - by Bastille
 Video inside Iggy Azalea...b*tch Was With Him Shooting In The Gym
New reply 56 minutes ago - 89 comments - by local celebrity

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.