This is BX @ Boxden.com

rise of mutants

rise of mutants
topic by luvdahaze - 06-11-2011, 11:02 PM - Boxden > The Faculty of Science

After watching the new x-men movie i couldnt help but think about the possibilities for real life mutants..of course mutants have always been around us but never in some awesome ways as the x-men mutants..but im wondering if, as in the movie, as nuclear radioactive waste continues to permeate our live through the air and our food will mutations start to increase and in ways where it could unlock extraordinary abilities in humans? also could animals develop crazy mutations? i personally think most animals wont be able to because their dna and chromosomes are smaller than humans and mutations would be either fatal or simple (such as the bunny with no ears born in japan). Humans on the other hand have such complex dna that mutations could create infinite amount of possibilites..does anything think this is actually possible? again mutations happen all the time but are mostly certain kinds that reoccur and have no evolutionary advantage..but could the rise of radioactivity leaking all over and MRI machines and x-ray machines etc could all that not only increase mutations but create more "exotic" varations of mutations with an evolutionary advantage? Maybe even starting off small such as clairvoyance and then through generations of that bloodline becoming more acute and pronounced as it becomes an evolutionary advantage? lemme hear what ya'll think

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

17 comments for "rise of mutants"

06-12-2011, 06:16 PMaway - #2
JerseyLegend|m 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$13,357 | POWERFUL
that's the thing, there is no evolutionary advantage. if you are constantly being exposed to radiation, you could say that generations from now, your relative has built a tolerance for low doses of radiation.

but why expect radiation to allow you to shoot ice from your hands? if your do start shooting #### from your hands, then your evolution isn't doing it's job properly
 06-12-2011, 09:23 PMaway - #3
luvdahaze 

d 
space
$1,133 | 3244060
but what radiation does is cause mutations in your dna..the evolutionary part is if the person that has that mutation has many offspring then that mutation is considered an advantage because that person was able to pass it on many times..as far as shooting ice from your hands thats where the reach comes from BUT say theres a mutation that cause ur hands to to be able to turn into ice and release water from the tips..i know it sounds crazy but look at some fish and the mutations they have had which give them florescent colors and #### like some octopus..nature is crazy man u gotta look at all living things cause they all have the same building blocks..maybe some human might be born with gils..babies actually have gils in the wombs ive heard..maybe a mutation will cause the gils to stick and grow and actually work throughout their life..possibilities are really infinite when you look at other living creatures and nature..
 11-10-2011, 06:03 PMaway - #4
keioss01 

d 
space
$2,575 | 3567895
we might evolve to become more tolerant to dangerous radiation.

ORRR... we might already be evolved (and radiation is something to dispose of...safely, of course).
 11-10-2011, 06:22 PMaway - #5
bxrulez 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$4,256 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by luvdahaze
After watching the new x-men movie i couldnt help but think about the possibilities for real life mutants..of course mutants have always been around us but never in some awesome ways as the x-men mutants..but im wondering if, as in the movie, as nuclear radioactive waste continues to permeate our live through the air and our food will mutations start to increase and in ways where it could unlock extraordinary abilities in humans? also could animals develop crazy mutations? i personally think most animals wont be able to because their dna and chromosomes are smaller than humans and mutations would be either fatal or simple (such as the bunny with no ears born in japan). Humans on the other hand have such complex dna that mutations could create infinite amount of possibilites..does anything think this is actually possible? again mutations happen all the time but are mostly certain kinds that reoccur and have no evolutionary advantage..but could the rise of radioactivity leaking all over and MRI machines and x-ray machines etc could all that not only increase mutations but create more "exotic" varations of mutations with an evolutionary advantage? Maybe even starting off small such as clairvoyance and then through generations of that bloodline becoming more acute and pronounced as it becomes an evolutionary advantage? lemme hear what ya'll think
Um humans already have extraordinary powers, they just been put to sleep through yrs of slavery and living in unnatural environments are vibration has been lowered....just activate your chakras....if you genuinely have a good heart and want to do something to help the world you will find out how to do so
 11-10-2011, 09:38 PMaway - #6
bxrulez 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$4,256 | POWERFUL
lol they don't want yall to know that tho peep how quiet the thread got....
 11-18-2011, 05:30 PMaway - #7
luvdahaze 

d 
space
$1,133 | 3244060
ever read the celestine prophecies??...
 04-17-2012, 09:17 AMaway - #8
Neohuey89 

d 
space
$1,775 | 4852041
To be honest I think every hero that Jack Kirby created is related to real life potential. Just an open mind and pure dedication will get you there.
 04-17-2012, 09:34 AMaway - #9
bongt0ker420 

d 
space
$1,543 | 2156128
wut radiation does to the human body is give it cancer....tht is all

04-20-2012, 04:19 PMaway - #10
luvdahaze 

d 
space
$1,133 | 3244060
thats not 100% true..radiation can cause mutation in dna..given the right mutation..definitely possible..all you need is a 1 in a billion chance
 04-21-2012, 12:43 PMaway - #11
TeddiGramz 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,430 | POWERFUL
Radiation will create mutants, but not the Xtraordinary men you see on tv, movies, and comic books... In real life a mutant is like someone with an extra limb, deformity, etc.

Sucks don't it.....
 04-22-2012, 09:39 PMaway - #12
luvdahaze 

d 
space
$1,133 | 3244060
true but it doesnt necessarily mean it has to be one of those things..those are the more normal mutations, or the rarer i should say...BUT there must be the RARE of the RARE mutations that can occur maybe one in a trillion..its possible thats all i gotta say
 04-22-2012, 10:14 PMaway - #13
r.burgundy 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$31,803 | POWERFUL
i think we would be more likely to develop xmen from splicin animal dna than from radiation exposure.radiation doesnt just mutate dna,it destroys it
 04-22-2012, 10:37 PMaway - #14
shalven 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$315 | 8233649
it could be possible,

easiest way to see mutation in humans is their eye colour.

if im wrong, please correct me?
 04-23-2012, 12:20 AMonline - #15
gangtsa 5 heat pts

d 
space
$5,021 | 12678996
Originally Posted by bxrulez
Um humans already have extraordinary powers, they just been put to sleep through yrs of slavery and living in unnatural environments are vibration has been lowered....just activate your chakras....if you genuinely have a good heart and want to do something to help the world you will find out how to do so
 04-23-2012, 11:48 AMaway - #16
ARosary 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$5,894 | POWERFUL
Watching the Discovery channel & it’s a-likes will always keep you well informed, if not well knowledgeable.

Was watching a show about why the human race has not “evolved” in so many ages apparent to the ordinary “eye”…the answer is because we’ve had more eternal evolve than physical. Our progress in technology has been citied as a main reason on why there has been no physical evolution over so long.

They did a study in Asia about some natives who lived in high altitudes & it showed over time that their body had adapted to the weather that would in other cases & in the pass make it unbearable for your average person to survive. I personally believe we all have some “mutant” ability but with our species there will never be a “super mutant”.
 04-23-2012, 11:19 PMaway - #17
POMP 

d 
space
$5,911 | POWERFUL
mutants are among us i seen a blue beast who had blue balls
 04-23-2012, 11:55 PMaway - #18
luvdahaze 

d 
space
$1,133 | 3244060
Originally Posted by ARosary
Watching the Discovery channel & it’s a-likes will always keep you well informed, if not well knowledgeable.

Was watching a show about why the human race has not “evolved” in so many ages apparent to the ordinary “eye”…the answer is because we’ve had more eternal evolve than physical. Our progress in technology has been citied as a main reason on why there has been no physical evolution over so long.

They did a study in Asia about some natives who lived in high altitudes & it showed over time that their body had adapted to the weather that would in other cases & in the pass make it unbearable for your average person to survive. I personally believe we all have some “mutant” ability but with our species there will never be a “super mutant”.
this is very true and exactly why I believe our first cases of "mutants" will be telepathy..and in 100+ years it will be a common thing..but thats more of a case of evolution than mutant ability..i know the two are one in the same but there is a difference..evolution causes a mutation that is advantageous and spreads through population eventually winning out..mutation in random and not usually advantageous or able to pass down easily...recessive not dominant

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Faculty of Science

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Find me a Soprano's or Breaking Bad scene fu-king with this
92 comments
Video inside  Introducing PS4 Share Play...
57 comments
NFL Top 10 Diva's in The NFL
56 comments
 NCAAF Week 9 Cfb Thread(top 25 Only)
New reply 3 seconds ago - 285 comments - by JBoogie
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 66 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Rick Ross "the Truth Is More Sinister" Appre...
New reply 7 seconds ago - 104 comments - by JBoogie
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 9 minutes ago - 159 comments - by foshomoney
 Video inside Sunset Overdrive Embargo Lifted Early Review
New reply 4 minutes ago - 99 comments - by BunsBundy
 Image(s) inside She's Cute And All, But Are We Supposed To Ignore This...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 59 comments - by BasedonMars
 MMA Ufc 179: Aldo Vs. Mendes 2 Official Discussion Thread
New reply 4 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Gramz
  Oct 24 - Teacher Ashley Zehnder Faces Sex Charge After...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Frasier

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,801 following and 5 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.