This is BX @ Boxden.com

Sep 15 - US, gear up for largest ever naval exercises in Persian Gulf, as Iran says it will watch

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Sep 15 - US, gear up for largest ever naval exercises in Persian Gulf, as Iran says it will watch
 09-16-2012, 09:32 AMaway - #21
AntoineDM 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,218 | 8127608
Originally Posted by Gatorfan2611
dont even play like that man. until somebody step foot in the state of florida i aint f!ghting !!. on second thought, i just leave this !! hole
^^^I'm with this guy though i could just hide out int he keys til it all blows over
 09-16-2012, 09:33 AMonline - #22
Skratch 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$7,061 | POWERFUL
nothing gonna happen
 09-16-2012, 12:21 PMaway - #23
DurtySoufReppin 62 heat pts62

d 
space
$6,195 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Skratch
nothing gonna happen
War will happen, after Afghanistan, Iran or Libya is probably next
 09-16-2012, 01:30 PMaway - #24
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,745 | 15958175
Originally Posted by getyagameup
this is such bull!!. iran can't have nuclear technology or build nuclear weapons when the us has been exploding nuclear b0mbs in the us and in the pacific for decades?? gtfoh. this is all over oil. we should maintain our !! here...education, technological advancement, build up our society before we go thousands of miles to !! with other countries to get their resources which we wouldn't need if we use our intelligence for things other than how to destroy other people. !! a war. let them people be or try to speak to them. we have the biggest army so the chances of other countries trying !! are slim to none. this is all over !!ing oil. what happens when the !! finally runs out? we need to focus on coming up with other options. this is all corporate related. if !! wasn't about money, we wouldn't be thousands of miles away from the US in the name of peace and "democracy".
then everyone is !!ed. watch the documentary "A Crude Awakening"
we can build alternative energy sources (wind, solar, water) but what machine will you build it with? machines that run off oil. and what builds those machines? other machines that run off oil. we are talking everything, all the way down to the plastic knobs and gauges. so basically when the !! runs out (and it will) we as an entire world are !!ed. in addition to that, no alternative energy source (that we know of) can produce the same quantity for the same price as oil can. even now oil is at an all time high, its still the cheapest option by far.
 09-16-2012, 01:33 PMaway - #25
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,745 | 15958175
Originally Posted by AntoineDM
^^^I'm with this guy though i could just hide out int he keys til it all blows over
hide out? how do you expect to do that?
you gonna build yourself a shelter and hunt for food? completely remove yourself from the grid?
 09-16-2012, 01:36 PMaway - #26
foshomoney 60 heat pts60

d 
space
$20,506 | POWERFUL
!! isreal
 09-16-2012, 03:03 PMaway - #27
JetSetter22 2 heat pts

d 
space
$681 | 3877336
Originally Posted by j_k1dd
A portion of the bigger picture.

+ How desensitized/programmed all of North America is. We love to put people in "boxes".
+ World heading toward Dystopia rather than Utopia.
+ Detach you from spirituality and harmony with the cosmos & earth.

Believe me brothers and sisters, the programming is beyond the point of return. We have no other choice but to restart the system from the ground up.

The bigger picture is understanding how connected we really are with one another. Unity.

Mo!!as be !!ing the game up with "YOLO" and other bull!! sayings, without actually having an understanding of what it means to Be United and Conquered when we are divided.
nice job tip toeing the question
 09-16-2012, 03:57 PMonline - #28
j_k1dd 8 heat pts

d 
space
$2,142 | 13053516
Originally Posted by JetSetter22
nice job tip toeing the question
& you expect me to supply you with the complete picture as if I knew everything (we actually do know everything). Can't have everything on a silver platter. At least I tried.

You have the answers to every question, its just about a matter of innerstanding. People already have been showing you pieces of the big picture in this thread alone.

Last edited by j_k1dd; 09-16-2012 at 06:34 PM..
 09-16-2012, 04:04 PMaway - #29
deziking 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$13,339 | POWERFUL
US: "OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE FAR MORE TECHNOLOGY THEN WE DO, WE MUST TAKE OVER AND TAKE THEIR TECHNOLOGIES".

09-16-2012, 05:36 PMonline - #30
Skratch 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$7,061 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DurtySoufReppin
bet my account it wont and either way it wont be on turf anyway
 09-16-2012, 06:23 PMonline - #31
Sniggit 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$4,458 | 20146812
Originally Posted by Skratch
bet my account it wont and either way it wont be on turf anyway
risky bet

war propaganda which has steadily been increasing via the main news channels aint for nothing

if say the us/uk/israel had to suddenly act, say launching a strike on irans facilities, us as the public would be outraged. but since this propaganda has been slowly increasing and making us accept that theres a high chance iran could be attacked, well go with the flow instead

if it does happen and the straight is compromised, be sure there will be a war of its own on your own turf, either via terrorist cells and/or an increase in crime rates due to soaring inflation from the increased price and availability of oil
 09-16-2012, 06:35 PMaway - #32
jwindigo2k4 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$3,485 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DurtySoufReppin
i thought they already ran into lybia and did in their leader?

somethings brewing. us embassys shutting down in the middle east. israel acting solid

and now a huge naval armada just chilling there

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Western Conference Playoffs - Round 1 - Golden State War..
57 comments
NBA Eastern Conference 1st round: #3 Toronto Raptors (48-34)..
1418 comments
Image inside  Nike Has A Jordan Surprise Tomm (Apr 19) 10am EDT
57 comments
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave Doesn’t Like Nas: Calls Him A Swagerles...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 134 comments - by A.Dot789
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Mug Shot
New reply 8 minutes ago - 74 comments - by ogballer32
  "i Didn't Speak To Jay For 2 Weeks After Ether&qu...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 180 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 NBA Who Ya Got?: 08 Dwayne Wade Or 05 Kobe Bryant :ohnoes:
New reply 18 minutes ago - 130 comments - by Creatividy
 Article inside Lindsay Lohan Confirms $ex List Is Real, Says She Wrot...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 109 comments - by SM
  Raekwon Says He's "on Strike" From Wu-tang C...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 80 comments - by heretic shae
 OT What 30 For 30s Do You Want To See Next?
New reply 7 minutes ago - 156 comments - by Dangerously
 NBA Nba Stars Guarding Their Much Younger Selves. (pics)
New reply 26 minutes ago - 77 comments - by ogballer32

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,702 fans of BX and 3 new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.