This is BX @ Boxden.com

Oct 17 - Russia's Putin : "Iran Is Not Afraid" Of US, Israel "Believe Me"

Poll results - WWIII upon us?
yes 28 70.00%
no 12 30.00%
Voters: 40. This poll is closed

Oct 17 - Russia's Putin : "Iran Is Not Afraid" Of US, Israel "Believe Me"
topic by j-ro23 - 10-17-2007, 06:42 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Russia's Putin : "Iran Is Not Afraid" Of US, Israel "Believe Me"

Darryl Mason
Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Russia's President Vladimir Putin has confirmed that he is backing Iran against the full force of the NeoCon-led propaganda campaign designed to force people in the US, the UK, Australia and across Europe to accept the 'reality' of the need for a new war in the Middle East.

Putin recently declared that Iran does not possess nuclear weapons, is not pursuing a nuclear weapons program and poses "no threat" to any nation, least of all the United States.

But the NeoCons have their heart set on b0mbing Iran before President Bush leaves office, and they don't let the fact that nobody, including President Bush himself, acknowledges that Iran currently poses a nuclear weapons capability threat, to mess with their blood-soaked dreams.

Putin made clear that Iran feels no fear from the threats of military action coming from the United States or Israel :

"Threatening someone, in this case the Iranian leadership and Iranian people, will lead nowhere," Putin said Monday during his trip to Germany. "They are not afraid, believe me."

Support amongst US allies for a War On Iran is thin, at best, and the United States closest Iraq War ally, Australia, recently pledged to not support any military action on Iran. France has also retreated from a 'pro-war' position on Iran, as has the United Kingdom.

But barely known to most in the West is that Putin is not alone in backing Iran against the threats of military strikes from the United States and Israel. Putin has the support of China, most of the 'Stans (including Afghanistan and Pakistan) and more than a dozen other countries who have lined up with China and Russia under the umbrella of new trade and economic alliances.

Putin also recently told a summit of energy-rich Caspian Sea bordering nations that they should not allow the United States to use their territory for staging attacks on Iran.

In the past two years, Iran has cut new energy deals with China, Russia, Pakistan and India worth hundreds of billions of dollars. China and Russia have both publicly stated that their energy deals with Iran fall under the "national interest" category, which the US and Australia used to justify their illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Trade and economic alliances are always backed by military alliances, as shown by recent joint war games hosted by China and Russia. How else do you defend to the hilt your trade interests other than with the force of your military?

Just to ram home the point that Russia and China will not tolerate any attacks on Iran, Putin has now placed his arsenal of long range, strategic b0mbers on airborne stand-by for the rest of October. They will be patrolling most of the world's skies, with a particular focus on the Pacific, interestingly enough at the same time the United States will be holding some of its biggest airborne 'war games' in decades.

Putin also recently told a summit of energy-rich Caspian Sea bordering nations that they should not allow the United States to use their territory for staging attacks on Iran.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...7_b_afraid.htm

sounds like WWIII is about to blow. China and Russia and all of Asia vs. U.S.
dont look to good does it? hope bush dont fukk this up, we should all be friends holy ####

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

58 comments for "Oct 17 - Russia's Putin : "Iran Is Not Afraid" Of US, Israel "Believe Me""

10-17-2007, 06:45 PMaway - #2
Sheeed 1 heat pts

d 
space
$12,002 | POWERFUL
God im glad someone standing up to these bastards
 10-17-2007, 06:50 PMaway - #3
Dj Virus 5 heat pts

d 
space
$851 | 4271998
when were they afraid
 10-17-2007, 07:02 PMaway - #4
Randeezle 

d 
space
$1,739 | 15019870
Good ####!

Time to learn Russian!
 10-17-2007, 08:43 PMaway - #5
ARbz1353 

d 
space
$592 | 1711975
lol.. would people stop getting articles from prisonplanet
 10-17-2007, 09:01 PMaway - #6
Killa Kwamz 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,741 | 0
Looks like everyones picking their sides for the next war, i cant wait. This is all looking good for Giuliani
 10-17-2007, 09:02 PMaway - #7
Adamxxx 

d 
space
$823 | 4242561
when this goes down.. i dont know which to hope, that someone is strong enough to stop us, or that we are strong enough to win. if we lose, our lives suck a$s for centuries, if we win, they wont but the world will be in a bad state to say the least.

and if you remember, during ww2, when the us invaded france or w/e, in that infamous landing battle, it is common scientific knowlage that if hitler had been able to get his tanks there faster, we would have never won, we would have been obliterated, and we'd all be nazi right now..
so now think.. the tables are set, we have no allies, or very little, and many enemies, almost the rest of the world, just as it was during the world against the nazis, and we have a massive superiority over the rest of the world nuke wise and army wise..

when this goes down i cant help but utter armageddon
 10-17-2007, 09:03 PMaway - #8
Tool 

d 
space
$79 | 624750
Return of the Cold War? nah, just scare tactics. USA is doing the same thing as Russia/Iran, etc..... Nothing to be shocked about.
 10-17-2007, 09:21 PMaway - #9
R_U_Serious 

d 
space
$3,118 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sheeed
God im glad someone standing up to these bastards
1st. SHUT UR ####ING MOUTH

2nd. no US citizen wants a war with iran NO ONE we ####in dont need another way we cant afford it, our people in the united states are totally and completely against it, and unless ur some kinda sick ####ed war hawk, the majority of our people would revolt on that idea, so again shut ur ####ing mouth cuz that is very insulting when you put us on the same page as our ####ed up leaders...stupid ####

3rd. #### putin, hes the real monster here..he k!lled an ex kgb agent, he is making comments like this which is gonna stir a huge problem, believe me. we can #### russia up they have nothing on us but the DOAB (dad of all b0mbs) they are broke economically and there military capabillities are more aged than ours...these people make weapons that supply terrorists why are we percieved as a threat...putin is the animal that caused the de@th of 300+ children. ####in russians and arabs, all of ya need to jump in the ocean with brick shoes on, we were better off when your countries were broke a$s 3rd world countries. l
 10-17-2007, 10:51 PMaway - #10
- JaEdEe24 - 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$2,376 | POWERFUL
This #### sounds crazy man. Reality ####, something needs to happen for which mankind can unite as one cuz right now it's not looking good for any of us.
 10-17-2007, 11:03 PMaway - #11
Loco Poe 

d 
space
$2,077 | 4346959
^ ni##a shut ya a$s up b4 u speak like u actually kno sumthing! on putin he is if not the most intelligent president presently on earth. He isn't dumb, hes bringing back Russia to become a known power in the world once again. And secondly, your questioning their military capabilities? Russia + China = End of USA PERIOD! thats one ####ing war that the world would never want to see because we'd all be dead. Russia is making itself known again in the world that it aint no1 to #### with, by using cold war tactics like sending b0mbers across numerous countries around the world then backing out showing that they are still a big player in the world. If the US goes to war with Iran they're ####ed! pointblank! that will be the day that all americans realize that they arnt the best and that they are as human as any other person. ####in ignorant americans loL! :P but the US economy will drop hardd if it goes to another war. How da fuk are they suppose to go to a 3rd war with a nation when they cant even afford the war in Iraq? But as bush is still in presidency i wouldnt be suprised with his monkey brain and his war monger mind. Neocons can suck ma d*ck! #### Bush! #### the Bush Admin! Make Al Gore PresidenT!
 10-17-2007, 11:05 PMaway - #12
Flozz 

d 
space
$1,493 | 1742465
USA would win Vs. Russia/Iran/China..enough said
 10-17-2007, 11:13 PMaway - #13
Sheeed 1 heat pts

d 
space
$12,002 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by R_U_Serious
1st. SHUT UR ####ING MOUTH

2nd. no US citizen wants a war with iran NO ONE we ####in dont need another way we cant afford it, our people in the united states are totally and completely against it, and unless ur some kinda sick ####ed war hawk, the majority of our people would revolt on that idea, so again shut ur ####ing mouth cuz that is very insulting when you put us on the same page as our ####ed up leaders...stupid ####

3rd. #### putin, hes the real monster here..he k!lled an ex kgb agent, he is making comments like this which is gonna stir a huge problem, believe me. we can #### russia up they have nothing on us but the DOAB (dad of all b0mbs) they are broke economically and there military capabillities are more aged than ours...these people make weapons that supply terrorists why are we percieved as a threat...putin is the animal that caused the de@th of 300+ children. ####in russians and arabs, all of ya need to jump in the ocean with brick shoes on, we were better off when your countries were broke a$s 3rd world countries. l
first off calm down homie.....u gave hate...BS that no citizens want war with iran u may feel that way but the majority of ppl prolly dont....you can call putin a monster but out country aint much different in my eyes
 10-17-2007, 11:35 PMaway - #14
pYUNEit 

d 
space
$707 | 530460
Originally Posted by Sheeed
first off calm down homie.....u gave hate...BS that no citizens want war with iran u may feel that way but the majority of ppl prolly dont....you can call putin a monster but out country aint much different in my eyes
well get some visine for your eyes boss
 10-17-2007, 11:37 PMaway - #15
Sheeed 1 heat pts

d 
space
$12,002 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pYUNEit
well get some visine for your eyes boss
visine for what....id love to kno...
 10-17-2007, 11:43 PMaway - #16
MzGangstaGirl 

d 
space
$1,393 | 4669700
There would not be a war, cmon everyone know who will be the REAL victims, it's the people inside the country of course. I don't think Iran or U.S would go to war, doubt it...it's just talk and threats stirring left to right
 10-17-2007, 11:59 PMaway - #17
chuckdirty 

d 
space
$548 | 1696885
this is y u never talk politics or religon
 10-18-2007, 12:41 AMaway - #18
CenterField 

d 
space
$3,429 | 0
i wish Michael Jackson would go on a world tour and end this madness
 10-18-2007, 12:50 AMonline - #19
rasheedwallace 8 heat pts

d 
space
$16,810 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Killa Kwamz
Looks like everyones picking their sides for the next war, i cant wait. This is all looking good for Giuliani
i think guiliani is with satan for real, everything about him is foul...
 10-18-2007, 12:52 AMaway - #20
j-ro23 

d 
space
$925 | 2645826
the best thing to do is to stop being aggressive towards other countries. there is no way America can afford another war, especially when china is our main lenders, what happens if we attack Iran and they go against us? We are done. if it really is the issue of Iran getting nukes then we should wait for Iran to use a nuke against us or our allies. i know it sounds totally horrible, but that is the only way to justify an attack on them now. Iran most likely wouldnt dare because they would be obliterated within a day and in the meanwhile we can diplomatically solve our problems like real men should, especially leaders of all the people on this planet, they are meant to lead us and protect us and not push their own agendas but thats whats happening.... but anyways i just hope bush dont fukk this up before his presidency is over, we may still have a chance to not end the world.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Einstein

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 22 - Autopsy reveals Michael Brown reached for of..
70 comments
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
68 comments
Image inside  NBA LIVE 15 EA Access Full Game Trial Lands October 2..
56 comments
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spanky’s Gay Acc...
New reply 1 minute ago - 113 comments - by ajeana
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Don’t Think Russell Wi...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 153 comments - by st21
 Video inside Oct 21 - Man To Obama: Don't Touch My Girlfriend
New reply 1 minute ago - 64 comments - by Carlton Black
  Oct 21 - She Tweeted Against The Mexican Cartels. They...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Turk3
 Video inside T.i. At The Breakfast Club: Iggy & Snoop, Ebola, G...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 73 comments - by BreakfastClub
 MLB The 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals Vs. San Fran...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 609 comments - by !!!
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 131 comments - by mdemaz
  Oct 21 - Teacher's Nude Selfie Exposes Alleged Sex Sca...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 83 comments - by messy marv stan

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.