This is BX @ Boxden.com

Nov 26 - Cop taunts teen suspect after wrestling him to ground (VIDEO)

Nov 26 - Cop taunts teen suspect after wrestling him to ground (VIDEO)
topic by nightmare - 11-26-2012, 02:52 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

It's the kind of taunt worthy of a flag for excessive celebration.

But the man confronting the camera is no NFL star; he's a suburban Dallas police officer.
After allegedly kneeing, then cursing and cuffing a teenage suspect, Officer Disraeli Arnold boasts to the video being recorded by the arrested teen's friend.
"You got it on tape?" the officer shouts, before giving his name and badge number. "Arnold ... Six fifty-four!"

The Hurst Police Department announced Monday that Arnold has been put on leave pending an ongoing internal affairs investigation.
"Obviously, this is not behavior that the City of Hurst and the Hurst Police Department promotes or condones in any way," the department wrote on its Facebook page. "We strive to build a stronger, safer community through our work around the city and will continue to do so through appropriate action. We appreciate everyone's thoughts and continued civil discourse as the investigation is conducted."

CBS 11 (KTVT-TV) was the first to publish the edited video clips. According to its story, Andrew Rodriguez, 17, and two friends were being questioned as suspicious people last week when officers learned Rodriguez was wanted for a previous trespassing charge.
When Rodriguez walked away to call his mother, an unidentified Hurst officer began wrestling with the teen in an effort to handcuff him. One of Rodriguez's friends had begun recording video with his phone when Officer Arnold rushed in from off camera and allegedly knocked Rodriguez's head to the ground.

"Move and die," Arnold shouts, then repeats the phrase and curses.

In a longer version of the video posted to YouTube (language warning), Arnold continues his verbal a$sault even after Rodriguez is handcuffed.

"Blink wrong," he challenges the teen as he is being put in a patrol car.
Rodriguez was charged with resisting arrest. His mother tells CBS 11 she may seek legal action against the officer.

Cop taunts teen suspect after wrestling him to ground (VIDEO) - YouTube

Cop taunts teen suspect after wrestling him to ground (VIDEO) | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

5 comments for "Nov 26 - Cop taunts teen suspect after wrestling him to ground (VIDEO)"

11-26-2012, 03:10 PMaway - #2
Spiffy 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$20,021 | POWERFUL
Nothing there at all except cussing. Video shows kid resisting so the tackle is justified. Sorry no payday for the dumb kid
 11-26-2012, 04:39 PMaway - #3
j_k1dd 8 heat pts

d 
space
$2,152 | 13173518
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Nothing there at all except cussing. Video shows kid resisting so the tackle is justified. Sorry no payday for the dumb kid
He resisted the initial arrest, before the officer got there to knee him in the back of the head.

He had already been laying face down with his hands behind him when he came and rushed the kid. The edited news clip doesn't show that.

All this over a "Trespassing" warrant. It's not looking good for that (ex)cop.
 11-26-2012, 04:50 PMaway - #4
ItAlY2BkLyN 220 heat pts220

d 
space
$14,370 | POWERFUL
excessive force yes. But why these mufukahs always gotta talk #### or resist arrest in the first place? I been arrested more than a few times when I was a kid but I never got bloodied up. Why? Because I ####ing went along with it and took care of it in court. Most times you get a lesser sentence or dismissed all together. But not once you start adding more charges on top of it

EDIT: LMAO @ the article. Made me think I was gonna see that cop doin' the dirty bird or the Clarke Kent or some ####

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 11-26-2012 at 04:54 PM..
 11-26-2012, 05:27 PMaway - #5
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,494 | 15818377
biggest gang in america
 11-26-2012, 05:28 PMaway - #6
nightmare 411 heat pts411

d 
space
$12,577 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ItAlY2BkLyN
excessive force yes. But why these mufukahs always gotta talk #### or resist arrest in the first place? I been arrested more than a few times when I was a kid but I never got bloodied up. Why? Because I ####ing went along with it and took care of it in court. Most times you get a lesser sentence or dismissed all together. But not once you start adding more charges on top of it

EDIT: LMAO @ the article. Made me think I was gonna see that cop doin' the dirty bird or the Clarke Kent or some ####
im sure its happened

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  First Look at Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Ha..
72 comments
Video inside  Hot Tub Time Machine 2 - Red Band Trailer
52 comments
Video inside  The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
54 comments
 Video inside Jay Z, Not About That Free Max B Life
New reply 0 seconds from now - 60 comments - by 2godflow
 NBA Sources: They About To Get Stephen A Smith Out Of Here
New reply 5 minutes ago - 385 comments - by 44wade
  French Montana: "all Lyrical Rappers I Know Are B...
New reply 20 seconds ago - 184 comments - by reelife
 Image(s) inside Which Rapper Has The Hottest Chick In The Game?
New reply 9 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Ari Gold
  9th Wonder Keepin' It 100 On Twitter !
New reply 22 seconds ago - 86 comments - by Blue Smoke
 NBA Chandler Parsons Calls James Haren's Role Players Comm...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 113 comments - by sho 2010
 Video inside Chanel West Coast Deleting Instagram Comments Backstag...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Danny M
 Article inside Apple Could Be ‘obsolete’ In 3 Years: Analyst
New reply 15 minutes ago - 55 comments - by Tiko377

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,755 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.