Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Nov.24 - Dancehall Artist Spice beatup by jealous boyfriend

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
90 viewing
Article inside 33 Strange Facts About America That Most American..
30 comments
most viewed right now
86 viewing
Image inside The REAL Amber Rose  
27 comments

top in section
15 viewing
Article inside US govt fines PayPal MILLIONS over Sanction Violatio..
top in tech
top in section
31 viewing
NBA Shaq: Sometimes I regret leaving the Magic
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Nov.24 - Dancehall Artist Spice beatup by jealous boyfriend
Unread 11-24-2008, 05:47 PMJoined Apr 2004 - away - #1
8925 pageviews
48 comments


goke11429 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,229 | POWERFUL
According to the report spice whose real name is Grace Hamilton and her boy friend Nicholas hall were involved in and argument that turned ugly when he allegedly started to inflict server blows to her face .she was later taken to the hospital and has since been on the recovery path.
HER BOYFRIEND Nicholas hall was taken into custody and charged a.ssault and bodily harm.its also under-stood that the accused also a.ssaulted a pregnat female office and her male counterpart.
he was granted bail on friday and will return on january 16,2009


http://www.876radio.com/home.html

pics from new videoshoot w/ kartel
http://www.youtube.com/wa...?v=-A_ER6Bc-Kg


[pic - click to view]



http://www.youtube.com/wa...?v=-A_ER6Bc-Kg

Last edited by goke11429; 11-24-2008 at 05:48 PM..
Reply With Quote

48 comments for "Nov.24 - Dancehall Artist Spice beatup by jealous boyfriend"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 11-24-2008, 06:57 PMJoined Jun 2005 - away - #2
e06874  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$271 | 560052
what the hell we got dancehall artist using autotunes now to, I mean I know T.O.K. been using it before t-pain. Why kartel can't believe he doing this now.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2008, 07:03 PMJoined Mar 2004 - away - #3
BunDLeZ  space
avatar space
@itsLEGENDARYtv
space
$3,199 | 3543136
Originally Posted by e06874
what the hell we got dancehall artist using autotunes now to, I mean I know T.O.K. been using it before t-pain. Why kartel can't believe he doing this now.
LMAO!! U maad late....Every artist in Jamaica is abusing dat fu*kin plugin right now...

but I digress....

3 types of people you dont fu*k wit:
1.n*ggas from L.A
2.n*ggas from Africa
3.n*ggas from da island (Jamaicans of course)

Courtesy of Tariq Nasheed :applause:
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2008, 07:49 PMJoined Jun 2005 - away - #4
e06874  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$271 | 560052
Originally Posted by BunDLeZ
LMAO!! U maad late....Every artist in Jamaica is abusing dat fu*kin plugin right now...

but I digress....

3 types of people you dont fu*k wit:
1.n*ggas from L.A
2.n*ggas from Africa
3.n*ggas from da island (Jamaicans of course)

Courtesy of Tariq Nasheed :applause:
I said T.O.K. been using it for years how am I late? L.A. n*ggas don't have nothing on jamaica you crazy. Jamaica have one of the highest murder rates in the world and more murders then south central.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2008, 07:58 PMJoined Mar 2004 - away - #5
BunDLeZ  space
avatar space
@itsLEGENDARYtv
space
$3,199 | 3543136
Originally Posted by e06874
I said T.O.K. been using it for years how am I late? L.A. n*ggas don't have nothing on jamaica you crazy. Jamaica have one of the highest murder rates in the world and more murders then south central.
Hey...Tariq Nasheed said it my nig....Jus quoting....

Kingston JA all day...:agreement6:
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2008, 08:04 PMJoined Jun 2008 - away - #6
chaos401  space
avatar space
1 Man 3 Cups
space
$402 | 2705704
why is it necessary to wear sunglasses in your house? thats the more important question.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2008, 08:08 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #7
Big Moon Dawg  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,128 | 5538379
jamaica straight pus*y mayne
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2008, 08:17 PMJoined Jun 2005 - away - #8
e06874  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$271 | 560052
Originally Posted by chaos401
why is it necessary to wear sunglasses in your house? thats the more important question.
It's not photos in his house and that is not the boyfriend if your wondering also. The photos is from a video shoot.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2008, 08:18 PMJoined Jun 2008 - away - #9
chaos401  space
avatar space
1 Man 3 Cups
space
$402 | 2705704
Originally Posted by e06874
It's not photos in his house and that is not the boyfriend if your wondering also. The photos is from a video shoot.
aight...i might be able to fall asleep tonight then..
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 06:42 PMJoined Apr 2004 - away - #10
goke11429 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,229 | POWERFUL
............
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 06:47 PMJoined Jan 2004 - on now - #11
UF4Soldier 102 heat pts102 space
avatar space
RRB SOLDIER
space
$14,096 | POWERFUL
That n*gga Look like a Lightskinned Roach...
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 07:55 PMJoined May 2005 - away - #12
JaiMega  space
avatar space
Based Troll
space
$15,141 | 0
Originally Posted by Big Moon Dawg
jamaica straight pus*y mayne
Thats what you think doggie.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 08:14 PMJoined May 2007 - away - #13
CenterField  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,428 | 0
Originally Posted by BunDLeZ
3 types of people you dont fu*k wit:
1.n*ggas from L.A
2.n*ggas from Africa
3.n*ggas from da island (Jamaicans of course)

Courtesy of Tariq Nasheed :applause:
thats a pus*y comment
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 08:17 PMJoined Sep 2005 - away - #14
TB 62 heat pts62 space
avatar space
Say something!!!
space
$13,829 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by goke11429
According to the report spice whose real name is Grace Hamilton and her boy friend Nicholas hall were involved in and argument that turned ugly when he allegedly started to inflict server blows to her face .she was later taken to the hospital and has since been on the recovery path.
HER BOYFRIEND Nicholas hall was taken into custody and charged a.ssault and bodily harm.its also under-stood that the accused also a.ssaulted a pregnat female office and her male counterpart.
he was granted bail on friday and will return on january 16,2009




pics from new videoshoot w/ kartel





:wtf: damn dude skinny, he needs some cornbread
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 08:17 PMJoined Feb 2007 - away - #15
Robby Digital 3 heat pts space
avatar space
...
space
$2,181 | 7289760
Originally Posted by e06874
what the hell we got dancehall artist using autotunes now to, I mean I know T.O.K. been using it before t-pain. Why kartel can't believe he doing this now.
real talk - that n*gga Munga wouldn't exist without that autotune sh*t
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 09:08 PMJoined Dec 2004 - away - #16
Big War|M  space
avatar space
Full Metal Fo Dat a.ss...
space
$13,613 | POWERFUL
all of yall trippin on the wrong sh*t...

WHO THE fu*k WROTE THIS ARTICLE???

reading that sh*t was like deciphering a code or something...
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 10:17 PMJoined Jun 2007 - away - #17
RJ96 8 heat pts space
avatar space
pretty mind
space
$13,415 | POWERFUL
for real tho that reporter needs to take his time the next time he writes a report
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 10:22 PMJoined Oct 2005 - away - #18
Tonero 1 heat pts space
avatar space
**nUKKA**
space
$3,906 | 6438625
lol @ cornbread
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 11:02 PMJoined May 2005 - away - #19
b_eazy 50 heat pts50 space
avatar space
The Future
space
$12,569 | POWERFUL
she badd as hell......her man's skinny as fu*k, look like that annoying mufu*ka in Ying Yang twins haaaaaaaaa
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 11:43 PMJoined Oct 2005 - away - #20
R_U_Serious  space
avatar space
DJ DrugCzar
space
$3,121 | POWERFUL
who listens to Dancehall anymore douche bags
Reply With Quote
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
22 viewing
Mar 26 - dea agents had sex parties funded by drug cartels
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside Luna Star (Snapchat: cutelunastarr)  
38 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Think I'm being catfished, someone ID this chick
104 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
16 viewing
NBA An ex-NBA player who made $66 million is now a Columbi..
124 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Kendrick Not Happy With Sales?  
385 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
NBA Remember Them Sebastian Telfair Stories  
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Cars With Stunning Paint Jobs  
11 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside LIL WAYNE & CHRISTINA MILIAN SORRY 4 THE WAIT ... W..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Bella Bellz!!!  
50 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time