This is BX @ Boxden.com


May 29 - Missing Link Between Ape And Human Found... (47 million Year Old Fossil)


 May 29 - Missing Link Between Ape And Human Found... (47 million Year Old Fossil)
 05-29-2012, 08:28 PMaway - #61
KrayLay 

  d 
space
$9,351 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by cheguevara
they'll tell yall sheeps anything and you'll believe it because the word "scientists" is in the paragraph.

I dont believe any of this #### they try to sell to us about being apes.


I find it ironic you use the term sheep. Pastor comes from the word pastoral, which is an adjective describing the life of a shepherd. So who's the sheep, son?

Last edited by KrayLay; 05-29-2012 at 08:31 PM..
 05-29-2012, 08:33 PMaway - #62
ReppinDaBurghh 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$41,076 | POWERFUL
Holy #### do I hate religious people's logic. Don't hate religious people in the least (My entire family is religious), but I just find their logic hysterical (Most of them, not all).
 05-29-2012, 08:33 PMaway - #63
KrayLay 

  d 
space
$9,351 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by freakbucket
whatever.

I just want to know why the Bible didn't say anything about dinosaurs.
 05-29-2012, 08:35 PMaway - #64
kmstokes 

  d 
space
$6,230 | 10221800
Originally Posted by ReppinDaBurghh
Holy #### do I hate religious people's logic. Don't hate religious people in the least (My entire family is religious), but I just find their logic hysterical (Most of them, not all).
I hate everyone's logic
 05-29-2012, 08:36 PMaway - #65
KrayLay 

  d 
space
$9,351 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by swayze
As if you have read it. For the record it does mention all types of animals that would be considered dinosaurs. I guess a mammoth is not one or a rhino or hippo.

No a hippo is not a dinosaur. Jesus Christ. And this coming from someone who claims to have studied Biology.
 05-29-2012, 08:46 PMaway - #66
djdeez1211 

  d 
space
$760 | 991533
Originally Posted by tfc1193
incorrect.

god created itself
How can something that always existed be created?? unless your are implying that god is nature but God who has a conscience and a will cant ....just because we have a beginning doesnt mean God has one. From a biblical standpoint Jesus was created by God..never mentions God being created.

But only God knows.
 05-29-2012, 09:02 PMaway - #67
matelyan 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$8,294 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by cheguevara
dont ever fix my posts ni##a to disrespect my beliefs. you dont have to believe in god, but what do i have to lose for believing? if god is real, then i win..if god is not real, then so be it.

dont do that son...dont start this type of ####. respect
I believe in God. I just don't think he subscribes to any of our man made religions. I don't think he authored the bible. I don't think Jesus is anymore than a man. I think the idea of Satan and a hell are ludicrous. I think waiting to have s3x before marriage is a waste. And so on and so forth. But I will always respect the beliefs of others. That is why I call your tales parables or fables instead of mocking them and calling them fairy tales. I think Jesus was awesome and did many great things.

But I will not sit idly by while you pass judgement on others you hypocrite. If you're so Christian then why refer to anyone who detracts from your belief system a sheep? Jesus wouldn't do that. You demand respect, but like most religious people you can't respect others and their beliefs. You feel yours are the only, valid true beliefs to hold and act critical and judgemental of anyone that thinks otherwise.

You call someone a sheep, but believe the Lord is thy shepherd? Doesn't that make you one of Jesus' sheep?
 05-29-2012, 09:05 PMaway - #68
Trizz187 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,012 | 13849022
Originally Posted by matelyan
I believe in God. I just don't think he subscribes to any of our man made religions. I don't think he authored the bible. I don't think Jesus is anymore than a man. I think the idea of Satan and a hell are ludicrous. I think waiting to have s3x before marriage is a waste. And so on and so forth. But I will always respect the beliefs of others. That is why I call your tales parables or fables instead of mocking them and calling them fairy tales. I think Jesus was awesome and did many great things.

But I will not sit idly by while you pass judgement on others you hypocrite. If you're so Christian then why refer to anyone who detracts from your belief system a sheep? Jesus wouldn't do that. You demand respect, but like most religious people you can't respect others and their beliefs. You feel yours are the only, valid true beliefs to hold and act critical and judgemental of anyone that thinks otherwise.

You call someone a sheep, but believe the Lord is thy shepherd? Doesn't that make you one of Jesus' sheep?


Your only a sheep while your lost once your found and know the truth you yourself are the shepard thats Why Jesus said to his followers "if you love me you will feed my sheep" sheep being humans who are lost and misguided
 05-29-2012, 09:27 PMaway - #69
Isiah61 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,901 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Freemind
Why does something have to create everything?

Why couldnt it happen naturally
Nothing comes from nothing.
 05-29-2012, 09:39 PMaway - #70
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$252 | 3254304
The next stage.

 05-29-2012, 09:42 PMaway - #71
daviddunn 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$2,762 | 13615767
 05-29-2012, 10:09 PMaway - #72
Ms_Krizzi_86 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$4,865 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tfc1193
incorrect.

god created itself
How do you create yourself while being yourself?


 05-29-2012, 10:12 PMaway - #73
wray1515 

  d 
space
$33 | 4
All these fossils they finding is just the trial and errors when the gods were trying to make the perfect being, I ain't evolve from no monkey, maybe you did motherfuka!!
 05-29-2012, 10:13 PMaway - #74
Ms_Krizzi_86 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$4,865 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by cheguevara
you dont have to believe in god, but what do i have to lose for believing? if god is real, then i win..if god is not real, then so be it.
Prime example of a fear tactic that was imbedded in religion.
 05-29-2012, 10:18 PMaway - #75
illement 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,883 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Trizz187
Maybe some of those other humans came from apes but homo sapiens came from more. Ever wonder why the bible speaks of cain being afraid to be outcasted cause when they see him they will k!ll him? if the earth is just adam eve cain and abel and their sister.. who was cain afraid of? probally the other types of humans here which eventually we mixed with all of them becoming the human we are today. But homo sapiens are created in the Image of God and who knows maybe aliens alterd some of us to your crazy if u think in this vast universe we are the ONLY inteligent life i know its pointless to argue with some of you so why do i bother but whatever stay beleiving what you wanna beleive


I'd love to debate with you someday.


As far as the red goes...... Irony


Originally Posted by shadydre85
i think we came from one source and when we die we go back to that source weather its god or what idk


Originally Posted by swayze
Yes and they know it and the fools that believe this stuff knows it. They just will not except the fact that Africans taught them everything even science . How can you know more than the teacher ,student? Another thing for a people who have only known power or knowladge for the past maybe 600 years sure act like they know it all. Word to Tariq Ibn Ziyad.
Yeah man, we need to step up our knowladge (whatever that is) game up

Originally Posted by Isiah61
Nothing comes from nothing.

Last edited by illement; 05-29-2012 at 10:24 PM..
 05-29-2012, 10:23 PMaway - #76
Bea5T 88 heat pts88

  d 
space
$17,429 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by easybreezy88
Even if Darwin is correct it still does not explain life. Something had to create the germs and organisms that create life. Something had to create the planets . How old is time? What happened first .... that's what I want to know.

It is cool that they found that fossil though because it shows evolution is not a myth.

Evolution has never been a myth...this didnt change a thing
 05-29-2012, 10:27 PMaway - #77
shalven 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$315 | 8233649
Originally Posted by easybreezy88
Even if Darwin is correct it still does not explain life. Something had to create the germs and organisms that create life. Something had to create the planets . How old is time? What happened first .... that's what I want to know.

It is cool that they found that fossil though because it shows evolution is not a myth.
The universe was made by 'nothing', & 'nothing' is faster than speed of light.

 05-29-2012, 10:49 PMaway - #78
SALTY3142 

  d 
space
$495 | 3047861
Originally Posted by Ms_Krizzi_86
Prime example of a fear tactic that was imbedded in religion.
OK but what does he have to lose by believing in God? Some of y'all just need to worry about yourselves man, let people live how they want, they ain't hurting you.

It's actually pretty funny seeing how upset people get simply because someone says they believe in a God, go off on this tirade about how they're wrong and whatever. Man so the #### what, right or wrong just do you. You're not making yourself look any more intelligent to the person you're coming at, nor will you change their beliefs, so don't waste so much time and energy life is short.
 05-29-2012, 11:01 PMaway - #79
DontHateDaGreat 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,576 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Ms_Krizzi_86
How do you create yourself while being yourself?


^Swag
 05-29-2012, 11:46 PMaway - #80
steeLTown 108 heat pts108

  d 
space
$18,590 | POWERFUL
I didn't read through this whole thread so I don't know if anybody pointed it out but isn't this old as ####? The article said this was found in 1983 but I remember an article probably about a few years ago saying the "missing link" was found it had that exact same picture
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Aug 20 - Boy, 9 IN CHICAGO SHOT TO DEATH
57 comments
Image inside  Watching "Breaking Bad" over again... This is the mom..
67 comments
Image inside  Best looking video game console ever?
61 comments
  Our Almighty Godfather 50 Responds To Floyd Mayweather...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 153 comments - by chrismb
 NFL Forbes: Raiders No Longer Least Valuable Nfl Franchise...
New reply 42 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Young_
 Video inside F**k This Ice Bucket Challenge Trend. I Challenge You ...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 130 comments - by BasedWavyBaby
 Image(s) inside Smash Or Pass: Cook Food Network Sunny Anderson.
New reply 42 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Sivraj
 OT Is It Ok To Rep 4 Different Teams In 4 Different State...
New reply 35 minutes ago - 119 comments - by BLUE SWAG
 Video inside Talib Kweli On Cnn Going Innnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
New reply 1 hour ago - 77 comments - by sportyloc107
 NFL Rams Release Isaiah Pead (2nd Rd Pick Received In Rgii...
New reply 39 minutes ago - 67 comments - by CheebaHawk21
 NBA Kobe Bryant Says He Will Not Be Same Player As Before,...
New reply 1 hour ago - 55 comments - by T.O.N.Y.

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.