Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

May 29 - Missing Link Between Ape And Human Found... (47 million Year Old Fossil)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
131 viewing
 Image inside R.I.P OTF Chino  
110 comments
most viewed right now
108 viewing
 Article inside Jay-Z makes a million dollars per show: Here’s wh..
23 comments

top in section
75 viewing
 NBA Kobe Bryant Texted Jeremy Lin ‘Around 1 In The Morning’
top in sports
top in section
41 viewing
 Image inside Ryan Reynolds Reveals Official Deadpool Costume
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 May 29 - Missing Link Between Ape And Human Found... (47 million Year Old Fossil)
Unread 05-29-2012, 05:48 PMJoined Apr 2005 - away - #41
ReppinDaBurghh 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$45,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by freakbucket
whatever.

I just want to know why the Bible didn't say anything about dinosaurs.
Because the guys who wrote the bible didn't know Dinosaurs ever existed because Scientists and Archaeologists weren't around to correct them back then.

Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 05:58 PMJoined Sep 2010 - on now - #42
JaYYo 20 heat pts20 space
avatar space
jayyo.bandcamp.com
space
$5,249 | POWERFUL
They getting desperate now.....people are starting to find out who they really are and they REAL history that we wasn't some stupid cavemen but always "were" elite high beings so they putting out articles like this this lol. FAIL#
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 06:18 PMJoined Jun 2006 - away - #43
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Wrath of a Lion
space
$2,907 | 10987965
Originally Posted by swayze
As if you have read it. For the record it does mention all types of animals that would be considered dinosaurs. I guess a mammoth is not one or a rhino or hippo.
your stupidity in this thread is evident but this one takes the cake, none of those animals you just mentioned would be considered 'dinosaurs'
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 06:27 PMJoined Dec 2011 - away - #44
The Rhyming Ape 24 heat pts24 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by One Gud Cide
here's the biggest problem bible thumpers run into.

ok, so something had to create everything. lets say god. but then what created god? they usually say "god always is or was always here" or whatever, but if that's the case....why couldn't life in general have just "always been here"?

and this fossil has absolutely nothing to do with showing evolution isn't a myth. because it's not, this has been established for a long time. now did we evolve from something? THAT'S a theory, but evolution itself as a process is a fact. it happens.

but evolutionists aren't even concerned with explaining where life came from...something else these ignorant jesus buddies don't understand because they don't actually want to know what it's about they'd rather just read their fairytales
I respect your opinion but it doesnt make much sense. To believe in God is to believe in an entity that is completely beyond the realm of science. In fact, he steps out of the bounds of time and science and the believable as he chooses. I believe that god spoke and everything was made. But im not fooling myself by saying that i can prove it. aaaand to answer your question directly, nature couldnt run by itself. Do you have any idea how delicate and intricate nature is? forget nature just look at the human body. Trillions of cells all working together to make a person. Its crazy just to think about. And you say that just happened by chance?? or even worse that its always been here? Really? Believe what you want to but i dont see how any other explanation makes any kind of sense. oh And i would appreciate it if you stopped refering to the bible as "fairytales". You probably think it makes you look smart when in fact it makes you look like an as*hole.
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 06:28 PMJoined Oct 2006 - away - #45
Armen87 118 heat pts118 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$10,600 | POWERFUL
adam and eve had s3x
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 06:50 PMJoined Apr 2010 - away - #46
easybreezy88 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$384 | 7706261
Originally Posted by luckluck
So then how was whatever caused nature created?
that's my point
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 06:51 PMJoined Jul 2010 - away - #47
ldngfxguy  space
avatar space
Lucozade k!ller
space
$337 | 1416769
Originally Posted by cheguevara
they'll tell yall sheeps anything and you'll believe it because the word "scientists" is in the paragraph.

I dont believe any of this sh*t they try to sell to us about being apes.
agreed
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 06:53 PMJoined Sep 2004 - away - #48
knowughetto 9 heat pts space
avatar space
Ice Mike
space
$11,339 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by cheguevara
they'll tell yall sheeps anything and you'll believe it because the word "scientists" is in the paragraph.

I dont believe any of this sh*t they try to sell to us about being apes.
This..
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 06:53 PMJoined Oct 2009 - away - #49
Jacc Blacc 39 heat pts39 space
avatar space
TOPSZN
space
$19,049 | POWERFUL
We're not dealing with our grand, grand, grandmother, but perhaps with our grand, grand, grand aunt


um......ok...that doesnt sound exciting
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 06:53 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #50
RETURNOFTHEKING 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,305 | 5483723
Originally Posted by PTC
So it took almost 30 years for it to be released?
fu*k... i'm almost 30
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 07:04 PMJoined Mar 2011 - away - #51
tfc1193 47 heat pts47 space
avatar space
Demon Hunter
space
$2,390 | POWERFUL
We were never evolved from apes. no scientist who studies in the field of evolution claims that we came from apes. this very article in the thread claims we did not evolve from apes. evolutionists agree that apes and humans and chimpanzees branched off from a common ancestor. This common ancestor has been unknown to us. however the article claims that ancestor may have been found. not sure if its true or not





but y'all who keep saying "we didn't evolve from apes" are just ignorant. nobody ever said we did
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 07:08 PMJoined Feb 2007 - away - #52
djdeez1211  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$760 | 991533
all living organisms have something in common..doesnt mean they're related.. just because a new species was found doesnt make it a link.. all things are created except God.. oxygen had to be created for plants and plants had to be created for oxygen.. besides most scientists dont believe in spontaneous generation.. therefore something unexplained created the things that could be explained before it could be explained.
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 07:16 PMJoined Mar 2011 - away - #53
tfc1193 47 heat pts47 space
avatar space
Demon Hunter
space
$2,390 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by djdeez1211
all living organisms have something in common..doesnt mean they're related.. just because a new species was found doesnt make it a link.. all things are created except God.. oxygen had to be created for plants and plants had to be created for oxygen.. besides most scientists dont believe in spontaneous generation.. therefore something unexplained created the things that could be explained before it could be explained.
incorrect.

god created itself
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 07:31 PMJoined Dec 2008 - away - #54
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 space
avatar space
3peat Specialists
space
$4,894 | POWERFUL
There is nothing else in this world that was given a mouth to speak words beside humans. God is real...
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 07:42 PMJoined Jan 2005 - away - #55
skeetmcghee  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,159 | 6026448
Originally Posted by shadydre85
i think we came from one source and when we die we go back to that source weather its god or what idk
back to the essence
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 07:57 PMJoined Sep 2007 - away - #56
jhj26 28 heat pts28 space
avatar space
The Shot Caller
space
$14,097 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MistaKlean
what's funny is scientifically time does not actually exist, time is created by man. in the middle of space there is no time - time does not exist. so people that think time is real, it's not.
actually, time does exist in space...however, it is bendable and not how we think of time on earth.
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 08:06 PMJoined May 2006 - away - #57
kmstokes  space
avatar space
kels "the truth"
space
$6,954 | 11941628
None of you can prove anything though
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 08:10 PMJoined Feb 2005 - away - #58
zogby 40 heat pts40 space
avatar space
N of Tha World
space
$2,027 | POWERFUL
If people want to think of humans as nothing more then evolved apes or evolved lemurs with thumbs then go for it.
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 08:15 PMJoined Jun 2010 - away - #59
cheguevara 47 heat pts47 space
avatar space
Officer Che
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by matelyan
There, I fixed it for you.

Science>>>>>>>>>>religion

And I believe in God. I just have enough sense to know that he has no religion (thanks Ghandi)
dont ever fix my posts n*gga to disrespect my beliefs. you dont have to believe in god, but what do i have to lose for believing? if god is real, then i win..if god is not real, then so be it.

dont do that son...dont start this type of sh*t. respect
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 08:27 PMJoined Apr 2007 - away - #60
KrayLay  space
avatar space
AAUBS
space
$9,351 | POWERFUL
This is old. Regardless, add this to the heaps of evidence. This doesn't confirm anything. Evolution has been confirmed over and over and over and over.

Last edited by KrayLay; 05-29-2012 at 08:51 PM..
Reply With Quote
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
34 viewing
Image inside Luna Star (Snapchat: cutelunastarr)  
26 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside He Shares that girl  
12 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside "You got me fu-ked up Kaleb!" :DeadPassenger:
103 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Think I'm being catfished, someone ID this chick
98 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Mar 26 - BREAKING: Co-pilot made 'deliberate attempt' to c..
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Mar 25 - Ariz. woman flashes kids at bar mitzvah, ..
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Dame Dash Son On The Breakfast Club!  
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Dad Discovers Son Is A Bully, Handles It By Public..
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Marvel vs. DC [2015 Edition]  
170 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time