b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

May 21 - Michael Steele: Planned Parenthood used abortions to ‘limit’ the black population

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 May 21 - Michael Steele: Planned Parenthood used abortions to ‘limit’ the black population
 05-22-2012, 03:23 PMaway - #61
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mayday20
I have a very open mind. But when all I'm reading is how the CHOICE made by a black female/couple in 2012 to abort a child is the fault of white people, that's just ignorant. Nice try on offending me also...You show how immature you are with every post you make. I wonder sometimes if you, life, mario, and that one "98% of white people are racist" idiot are the same person. All you do is cry, b*tch and moan about how oppressed you are, when it's nobody's fault but your own.
yeah, yeah, yeah............you claim victim just as much as anybody else on this site. So that sir makes you a hypocritcal self loathing white supremacist. When presented with proof of whatever issue is at hand you go out your way to defend whatever the situation. There is ignorance on both sides, but please dont pretend like your are the better party, you and your friends do just as much ####ing and complaining, the only difference is you want whites to be the victims to all this racism that is directed at you unfairly. What the problem is, is you dont know what the #### racism is about, so you define it pretty much as anything other then painting whites in a positive light. Which makes people like me really not have alot of respect for you, because people with common sense meet in the middle, you stay far right as can be then feel someone is always attacking......when in reality this topic had nothing to do with WHITE PEOPLE.......it was about planned parenthood..........which if Im correct has both Black and White counterparts.....but like I said reading is fundamental.
 05-22-2012, 03:38 PMaway - #62
mayday20 3 heat pts

d 
space
$946 | 7536281
Originally Posted by regulate
Dude.....are you serious?? You really think any major organization is just going to come out and say "Our intention is to destroy the black race?" ......like are you really that simple-minded?

Thats crazy.

The fact that people like you expect every white-supremacist person/organiztion to be so retardingly (not a word I know) tactless & simple is amazing to me. Like it's this backasswards notion that prevents you from understanding the simple FACT that the MAJOR difference between white-supramcy today and back in the 30's is that its simply more hidden (and NOT that it just somehow magically erased itself from existence). I mean do you not understand the concept of public image/PR/sellability in this day and age of mass media & communication??......I mean gotdamn I could go on for days on your mentality is the one thats truly out of touch and delusional....gotdamn...
Originally Posted by regulate

The history of eugenics, specifically against the black race in this country is documented and est@blished fact. And the fact that these people can believe something that was so well planned out and backed & funded just somehow magically disappeared because somehow white people, as a whole, had their hippie movement & "saw the light and wrong of there ways" and over-night became conscious and #### is craaaaaazyy.
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
smh.........white people.........yall are something else.

Correction: smh...........the white people on this site.......yall are something else!!!
It sure steered that direction, didn't it Dos? I didn't bring up white people first, so don't try to flip the script...It's been implied this whole thread and these posts directly mention the white race as the oppressor.
 05-22-2012, 03:41 PMaway - #63
mayday20 3 heat pts

d 
space
$946 | 7536281
Originally Posted by April Moon
Most anybody who is struggling financially THAT BADLY should be forced to abort. How can it be ethical in anyway to bring a child into a world where it will suffer? If anything, that is child cruelty.
That's where the real problem lies. I see it all the time in my hometown, with all of the young girls (of ALL races) getting pregnant. If you cannot independently support yourself, what will be the likely outcome of bringing another human being into this world be, financially? Sure as hell doesn't make things any easier.
 05-22-2012, 03:49 PMaway - #64
Tha 23rd Buchan 7 heat pts

d 
space
$1,085 | 6901542
"I never understood Planned Parent Hood cuz I never met nobody planned to be a parent in the hood"
 05-22-2012, 03:50 PMaway - #65
NvrCMyNut 

d 
space
$802 | 2303057
Always known the origins of planned parenthood were targeted at blacks now it's used For population control on everyone, a neccisary evil
 05-22-2012, 03:52 PMaway - #66
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
It sure steered that direction, didn't it Dos? I didn't bring up white people first, so don't try to flip the script...It's been implied this whole thread and these posts directly mention the white race as the oppressor.
Dude that post has nothing to do with the post or the original thread, your mixing up bull#### to make yourself seem less full of ####. You came in here with the perception that whites were being blamed form abortion, cause you accumulated Planned Parenthood to mean white people............smh and my statement stands, you get off on all this #### talking about blacks......and then go bump a thread talking about pac or nas..........fags are a true disgrace to this culture and I hate that its so wide spread....
 05-22-2012, 04:13 PMaway - #67
hood135 2 heat pts

d 
space
$8,607 | POWERFUL
Okay let me get this straight...

Black people were systematically enslaved, traded, sold, r###d, pillaged, stripped of their heritage, stripped of their beliefs, stripped of their culture, brainwashed, k!lled, castrated, behe@ded, ridicule, treated as less than human, segregated, targeted, hung, spat on, pissed on, run out of town, burned, exterminated, tracked by dogs, fed to alligators, wrongfully imprisoned....etc...

...and you silly, ignorant, son of pu-put ####es and cowards still think that #### like this isn't possible???

05-22-2012, 04:31 PMaway - #68
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$9,061 | POWERFUL
Most anybody who is struggling financially THAT BADLY should be forced to abort. How can it be ethical in anyway to bring a child into a world where it will suffer? If anything, that is child cruelty.
Forced? You don't mean physically? I'll a$sume you didn't. The reality between the life with child that is marketed to young black women and what it actually is, is very stark. I have seen quite a few unwed mothers make it here in Memphis. It's not impossible to raise a child when you don't have it all, but it's a lot easier to say it is.
 05-22-2012, 04:32 PMaway - #69
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$9,061 | POWERFUL
That's where the real problem lies. I see it all the time in my hometown, with all of the young girls (of ALL races) getting pregnant. If you cannot independently support yourself, what will be the likely outcome of bringing another human being into this world be, financially? Sure as hell doesn't make things any easier.
That's kind of the point of a family support system. Most young black women don't raise children on their own.
 05-22-2012, 05:28 PMaway - #70
supervillain 196 heat pts196

d 
space
$12,394 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hood135

Black people were systematically enslaved, traded, sold, r###d, pillaged, stripped of their heritage, stripped of their beliefs, stripped of their culture, brainwashed, k!lled, castrated, behe@ded, ridicule, treated as less than human, segregated, targeted, hung, spat on, pissed on, run out of town, burned, exterminated, tracked by dogs, fed to alligators, wrongfully imprisoned....etc...

...and you silly, ignorant, son of pu-put ####es and cowards still think that #### like this isn't possible???

get em!!!!
 05-22-2012, 05:37 PMaway - #71
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Michael Steele's a globalist...I don't know what his motivation is for saying this...but he's not lying.
 05-22-2012, 05:47 PMaway - #72

d 
space
$376 | 1287543
[quote=NoTitleSince73;23334649]so let me get this straight, planned parenthood is just a conspiracy to k!ll black children? got it.[/QUOTE

"Maafa 21" black genocide in the 21st century

Documentary about exactly this...
 05-22-2012, 06:07 PMaway - #73
C. Wat 

d 
space
$1,394 | 4639833
ummm people have been having babies before society came up with "standars of living" and "values"

Money doesnt raise a child, mindful PARENTS (yes, PLURAL) does...
 05-22-2012, 06:09 PMaway - #74
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
someone needs to abort April Moon...
 05-22-2012, 06:13 PMaway - #75
lifeundthescope 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$6,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
someone needs to abort April Moon...
Agreed, I would slap his mother for not aborting him and doing Boxden a favor and the world.
 05-22-2012, 06:15 PMaway - #76

d 
space
$6,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hood135

Ether, I wish I got on Boxden earlier to school some of these ignorant Whites
 05-22-2012, 06:44 PMaway - #77
X_WunderKind_X 852 heat pts852

d 
space
$26,192 | POWERFUL
So BX, are you against abortion in general, or the supposed "agenda" against AA's?
 05-22-2012, 06:51 PMaway - #78
ARosary 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$5,997 | POWERFUL
Remember they made this public in the late 90s/early 2000s & people thought everybody was buggin' to believe this.
 05-22-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #79

d 
space
$6,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by X_WunderKind_X
So BX, are you against abortion in general, or the supposed "agenda" against AA's?
I'm against Abortion in general, but fact of the matter is Sterilization has been prevalent within the Black Community for decades. It's shocking to know that alot of people are ignorant to this, and think it isn't true
 05-22-2012, 07:10 PMaway - #80
Screwhead|m 173 heat pts173

d 
space
$14,786 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
nah man, "white people" are targeted too. its funny that you think skin color gives you a free pass. this is about bloodlines and family trees, not race

Video inside  Dec 21 - Police officer shot & killed in Florida
82 comments
What's Quentin Tarantino's best film in your opinion
101 comments
NBA Adrian Wojnarowski Kings and Nets discussing Deron Willi..
74 comments
  Dec 21 - Police Dispatch Audio Of Two Nypd Officer Shot
New reply 6 seconds ago - 56 comments - by lifeofaYG
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef's Art Show/gallery #picassosaseason
New reply 45 minutes ago - 73 comments - by RIP4SBG
 NFL Espn Has To Do Something.
New reply 4 minutes ago - 87 comments - by The Boat
  Anonymous Threatens Iggy Azalea To Apologize To Azeali...
New reply 59 minutes ago - 308 comments - by KingMahaat
 Image(s) inside "i Guess Ya'll Can't Breathe Either"-the Gam...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 278 comments - by Bkjj11
 Image(s) inside Q-tip Throwin Knowledge Darts At Iggy On Twitter
New reply 1 hour ago - 149 comments - by ralph lauren
 Image(s) inside Meek Mill On Bobby Shmurda Situation. (might Be Too Mu...
New reply 32 minutes ago - 67 comments - by FreeBigga
 Image(s) inside Get Ready Fellas! Our Prayers Being Answered? Nicki Mi...
New reply 1 hour ago - 149 comments - by 187Proof

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,850 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.