Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

May 21 - Michael Steele: Planned Parenthood used abortions to ‘limit’ the black population

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
122 viewing
Image inside Hov making history again  
201 comments
most viewed right now
85 viewing
 Video inside Tamar Braxton crying cuz Chris Brown gave her light..
45 comments

top in section
35 viewing
 Image inside Ashley
top in eyecandy
top in section
22 viewing
 Mar 29 - March to martial law? Undercover Special Forces to s..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 May 21 - Michael Steele: Planned Parenthood used abortions to ‘limit’ the black population
Unread 05-22-2012, 02:23 PMJoined Mar 2004 - away - #61
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20 space
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mayday20
I have a very open mind. But when all I'm reading is how the CHOICE made by a black female/couple in 2012 to abort a child is the fault of white people, that's just ignorant. Nice try on offending me also...You show how immature you are with every post you make. I wonder sometimes if you, life, mario, and that one "98% of white people are racist" idiot are the same person. All you do is cry, b*tch and moan about how oppressed you are, when it's nobody's fault but your own.
yeah, yeah, yeah............you claim victim just as much as anybody else on this site. So that sir makes you a hypocritcal self loathing white supremacist. When presented with proof of whatever issue is at hand you go out your way to defend whatever the situation. There is ignorance on both sides, but please dont pretend like your are the better party, you and your friends do just as much bi*ching and complaining, the only difference is you want whites to be the victims to all this racism that is directed at you unfairly. What the problem is, is you dont know what the fu*k racism is about, so you define it pretty much as anything other then painting whites in a positive light. Which makes people like me really not have alot of respect for you, because people with common sense meet in the middle, you stay far right as can be then feel someone is always attacking......when in reality this topic had nothing to do with WHITE PEOPLE.......it was about planned parenthood..........which if Im correct has both Black and White counterparts.....but like I said reading is fundamental.
Unread 05-22-2012, 02:38 PMJoined Apr 2009 - away - #62
mayday20 3 heat pts space
space
$946 | 7536281
Originally Posted by regulate
Dude.....are you serious?? You really think any major organization is just going to come out and say "Our intention is to destroy the black race?" ......like are you really that simple-minded?

Thats crazy.

The fact that people like you expect every white-supremacist person/organiztion to be so retardingly (not a word I know) tactless & simple is amazing to me. Like it's this backasswards notion that prevents you from understanding the simple FACT that the MAJOR difference between white-supramcy today and back in the 30's is that its simply more hidden (and NOT that it just somehow magically erased itself from existence). I mean do you not understand the concept of public image/PR/sellability in this day and age of mass media & communication??......I mean gotdamn I could go on for days on your mentality is the one thats truly out of touch and delusional....gotdamn...
Originally Posted by regulate

The history of eugenics, specifically against the black race in this country is documented and established fact. And the fact that these people can believe something that was so well planned out and backed & funded just somehow magically disappeared because somehow white people, as a whole, had their hippie movement & "saw the light and wrong of there ways" and over-night became conscious and sh*t is craaaaaazyy.
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
smh.........white people.........yall are something else.

Correction: smh...........the white people on this site.......yall are something else!!!
It sure steered that direction, didn't it Dos? I didn't bring up white people first, so don't try to flip the script...It's been implied this whole thread and these posts directly mention the white race as the oppressor.
Unread 05-22-2012, 02:41 PMJoined Apr 2009 - away - #63
mayday20 3 heat pts space
space
$946 | 7536281
Originally Posted by April Moon
Most anybody who is struggling financially THAT BADLY should be forced to abort. How can it be ethical in anyway to bring a child into a world where it will suffer? If anything, that is child cruelty.
That's where the real problem lies. I see it all the time in my hometown, with all of the young girls (of ALL races) getting pregnant. If you cannot independently support yourself, what will be the likely outcome of bringing another human being into this world be, financially? Sure as hell doesn't make things any easier.
Unread 05-22-2012, 02:49 PMJoined Apr 2012 - away - #64
Tha 23rd Buchan 7 heat pts space
space
$1,562 | 8241748
"I never understood Planned Parent Hood cuz I never met nobody planned to be a parent in the hood"
Unread 05-22-2012, 02:50 PMJoined Jul 2011 - away - #65
NvrCMyNut  space
God 2 u Lil n*ggas
space
$803 | 2303057
Always known the origins of planned parenthood were targeted at blacks now it's used For population control on everyone, a neccisary evil
Unread 05-22-2012, 02:52 PMJoined Mar 2004 - away - #66
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20 space
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
It sure steered that direction, didn't it Dos? I didn't bring up white people first, so don't try to flip the script...It's been implied this whole thread and these posts directly mention the white race as the oppressor.
Dude that post has nothing to do with the post or the original thread, your mixing up bullsh*t to make yourself seem less full of sh*t. You came in here with the perception that whites were being blamed form abortion, cause you accumulated Planned Parenthood to mean white people............smh and my statement stands, you get off on all this sh*t talking about blacks......and then go bump a thread talking about pac or nas..........fags are a true disgrace to this culture and I hate that its so wide spread....
Unread 05-22-2012, 03:13 PMJoined Sep 2006 - away - #67
hood135 2 heat pts space
space
$8,607 | POWERFUL
Okay let me get this straight...

Black people were systematically enslaved, traded, sold, r*ped, pillaged, stripped of their heritage, stripped of their beliefs, stripped of their culture, brainwashed, k!lled, castrated, behe@ded, ridicule, treated as less than human, segregated, targeted, hung, spat on, pissed on, run out of town, burned, exterminated, tracked by dogs, fed to alligators, wrongfully imprisoned....etc...

...and you silly, ignorant, son of pu-put bi*ches and cowards still think that sh*t like this isn't possible???

Unread 05-22-2012, 03:31 PMJoined Aug 2009 - away - #68
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 space
#FireMcKenzieAndAllen
space
$9,271 | POWERFUL
Most anybody who is struggling financially THAT BADLY should be forced to abort. How can it be ethical in anyway to bring a child into a world where it will suffer? If anything, that is child cruelty.
Forced? You don't mean physically? I'll a.ssume you didn't. The reality between the life with child that is marketed to young black women and what it actually is, is very stark. I have seen quite a few unwed mothers make it here in Memphis. It's not impossible to raise a child when you don't have it all, but it's a lot easier to say it is.
Unread 05-22-2012, 03:32 PMJoined Aug 2009 - away - #69
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 space
#FireMcKenzieAndAllen
space
$9,271 | POWERFUL
That's where the real problem lies. I see it all the time in my hometown, with all of the young girls (of ALL races) getting pregnant. If you cannot independently support yourself, what will be the likely outcome of bringing another human being into this world be, financially? Sure as hell doesn't make things any easier.
That's kind of the point of a family support system. Most young black women don't raise children on their own.
Unread 05-22-2012, 04:28 PMJoined Sep 2008 - away - #70
supervillain 204 heat pts204 space
>>> Gij,j=0 <<<
space
$12,587 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hood135

Black people were systematically enslaved, traded, sold, r*ped, pillaged, stripped of their heritage, stripped of their beliefs, stripped of their culture, brainwashed, k!lled, castrated, behe@ded, ridicule, treated as less than human, segregated, targeted, hung, spat on, pissed on, run out of town, burned, exterminated, tracked by dogs, fed to alligators, wrongfully imprisoned....etc...

...and you silly, ignorant, son of pu-put bi*ches and cowards still think that sh*t like this isn't possible???

get em!!!!
Unread 05-22-2012, 04:37 PMJoined Feb 2009 - away - #71
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Michael Steele's a globalist...I don't know what his motivation is for saying this...but he's not lying.
Unread 05-22-2012, 04:47 PMJoined Jul 2006 - away - #72
3000  space
Extraordinary Gentleman
space
$376 | 1287543
[quote=NoTitleSince73;23334649]so let me get this straight, planned parenthood is just a conspiracy to k!ll black children? got it.[/QUOTE

"Maafa 21" black genocide in the 21st century

Documentary about exactly this...
Unread 05-22-2012, 05:07 PMJoined Jan 2005 - away - #73
C. Wat  space
**Sir "fu*k It" himself**
space
$1,623 | 5736455
ummm people have been having babies before society came up with "standars of living" and "values"

Money doesnt raise a child, mindful PARENTS (yes, PLURAL) does...
Unread 05-22-2012, 05:09 PMJoined Feb 2009 - away - #74
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
someone needs to abort April Moon...
Unread 05-22-2012, 05:13 PMJoined Jul 2011 - away - #75
lifeundthescope 22 heat pts22 space
space
$6,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
someone needs to abort April Moon...
Agreed, I would slap his mother for not aborting him and doing Boxden a favor and the world.
Unread 05-22-2012, 05:15 PMJoined Jul 2011 - away - #76
space
$6,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hood135

Ether, I wish I got on Boxden earlier to school some of these ignorant Whites
Unread 05-22-2012, 05:44 PMJoined Jun 2011 - away - #77
X_WunderKind_X 862 heat pts862 space
NYK/OAK
space
$27,572 | POWERFUL
So BX, are you against abortion in general, or the supposed "agenda" against AA's?
Unread 05-22-2012, 05:51 PMJoined Jan 2010 - on now - #78
ARosary 38 heat pts38 space
Artic C
space
$6,276 | POWERFUL
Remember they made this public in the late 90s/early 2000s & people thought everybody was buggin' to believe this.
Unread 05-22-2012, 06:04 PMJoined Jul 2011 - away - #79
space
$6,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by X_WunderKind_X
So BX, are you against abortion in general, or the supposed "agenda" against AA's?
I'm against Abortion in general, but fact of the matter is Sterilization has been prevalent within the Black Community for decades. It's shocking to know that alot of people are ignorant to this, and think it isn't true
Unread 05-22-2012, 06:10 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #80
Screwhead|m 174 heat pts174 space
space
$14,813 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
nah man, "white people" are targeted too. its funny that you think skin color gives you a free pass. this is about bloodlines and family trees, not race

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
264 viewing
Article inside 42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks  
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside Hugh Jackman "Wolverine.... One last time"
39 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
16 viewing
the pimp jenner voodoo curse strikes rob kardashian yet ag..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
13 viewing
NBA Ref caught eyeing that chocolate booty  
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Ice-T's forbidden Album Cover  
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
100: Could you could survive in prison?  
138 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
11 viewing
NBA 2K15 will be $10 on Amazon if James Harden + John Wall..
165 comments
@games
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
159 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Mar 28 - Man attacked on St. Louis train after Mic..
67 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time