This is BX @ Boxden.com


May 21 - Michael Steele: Planned Parenthood used abortions to ‘limit’ the black population


 May 21 - Michael Steele: Planned Parenthood used abortions to ‘limit’ the black population
 05-22-2012, 01:07 PMaway - #41
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 0ddJoB
eugenics ain't just about black people. Why black people always gotta act like its all about them? This ####s sad as ####. Black people need to kinda grow up already there's a bigger picture
smh.........white people.........yall are something else.

Correction: smh...........the white people on this site.......yall are something else!!!
 05-22-2012, 01:09 PMaway - #42
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$7,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by regulate
You're right. In that same group they put retarded people, physically disabled people, serial k!llers, and so on. Even though Black people are the only group identified as an entire race on their list.....its not about us right?



GTFOH
once again i find you in another thread talking out your a$s on some racial bs. you dont know #### about eugencis. just stfu.

id love to know where you get your info so i can steer clear of it
 05-22-2012, 01:11 PMaway - #43
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$8,689 | POWERFUL
This isn't any more a conspiracy theory than JFK's a$sassination. Planned Parenthood targets black people. I honestly don't see how anyone can deny this.
 05-22-2012, 01:11 PMaway - #44
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$7,027 | POWERFUL
hmmm maybe we should investigate the biggest eugenics case in history....that person had to be black right? :rolleyes:

stay in school kids. go read some books or something yall dumb as ####
 05-22-2012, 01:12 PMaway - #45
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$7,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by xRapHeadx
This isn't any more a conspiracy theory than JFK's a$sassination. Planned Parenthood targets black people. I honestly don't see how anyone can deny this.
they sure do. but blacks arent the only ones
 05-22-2012, 01:13 PMaway - #46
0ddJoB 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$17,255 | POWERFUL
Blacks catching feelings cause they refuse to believe they aren't in the limelight.

#### out my face raceclowns
 05-22-2012, 01:15 PMaway - #47
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$8,689 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by April Moon
So white people force those black girls to get abortions???

:hmm:
They are coerced more than anything. Propaganda on the troubles of parenthood(which some are valid) makes the decision clear, especially for young black women: Struggle through life raising a child, or abort it. Most young black women will choose the former.
 05-22-2012, 01:15 PMaway - #48
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 0ddJoB
Blacks catching feelings cause they refuse to believe they aren't in the limelight.

#### out my face raceclowns
It seems you catch feelings cause we are.......but we will just pretend like that is not the real reason you mad whiteboy
 05-22-2012, 01:16 PMaway - #49
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$8,689 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
they sure do. but blacks arent the only ones
Oh, excuse me. They target minorities in general, especially Blacks and Latinos. The semantics of the thread title lead me to focus only on black people.
 05-22-2012, 01:16 PMaway - #50
supervillain 192 heat pts192

  d 
space
$12,227 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
once again i find you in another thread talking out your a$s on some racial bs. you dont know #### about eugencis. just stfu.

id love to know where you get your info so i can steer clear of it
and you do?
 05-22-2012, 01:20 PMaway - #51
0ddJoB 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$17,255 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
It seems you catch feelings cause we are.......but we will just pretend like that is not the real reason you mad whiteboy
@ black people a$suming people are white cause they don't agree.

What has the world come to.black people are thhe only ones who can fix it if they band together and destroy the white devil at all costs!
 05-22-2012, 01:29 PMaway - #52
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$7,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by xRapHeadx
Oh, excuse me. They target minorities in general, especially Blacks and Latinos. The semantics of the thread title lead me to focus only on black people.
nah man, "white people" are targeted too. its funny that you think skin color gives you a free pass. this is about bloodlines and family trees, not race
 05-22-2012, 01:31 PMaway - #53
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$7,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 0ddJoB
@ black people a$suming people are white cause they don't agree.

What has the world come to.black people are thhe only ones who can fix it if they band together and destroy the white devil at all costs!
its pretty pathetic. with that mentality they will get no where. stay in the hood, dont raise your kids, sell drugs and shoot each other. repeat times 1 million

keep blaming it on whitey

Last edited by ill 800; 05-22-2012 at 01:33 PM..
 05-22-2012, 01:38 PMaway - #54
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$7,027 | POWERFUL
there were NO specific races "targeted" for eugenics. matter of fact im willing to bet there were many more whites sterilized than any other group
 05-22-2012, 01:51 PMaway - #55
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$8,689 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
there were NO specific races "targeted" for eugenics. matter of fact im willing to bet there were many more whites sterilized than any other group
That's fine to a$sert, but can you support your claim?
 05-22-2012, 01:53 PMaway - #56
mayday20 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$946 | 7536281
I don't even want to get in the middle of this, nor will I claim to be well-educated on eugenics. However, how in the hell is a CHOICE that is made by a black woman possibly blamed on white people? That is all...
 05-22-2012, 01:55 PMaway - #57
ill 800 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$7,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by xRapHeadx
That's fine to a$sert, but can you support your claim?
after a bit more reading i see that north carolina was pretty bad about it. #### they probably were targeting blacks. it was nazi theory. but there were plenty of whites that were sterilized. it was more of a low class/poverty thing. no law stated that if were black you were to be sterilized. every law i see includes mental/physical problems and disorders. surely black people would fall under this because of the poverty/no education/money for medical care

its not something that was created solely to destroy the black race as many are trying to make it out to be.

Last edited by ill 800; 05-22-2012 at 02:02 PM..
 05-22-2012, 02:03 PMaway - #58
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mayday20
I don't even want to get in the middle of this, nor will I claim to be well-educated on eugenics. However, how in the hell is a CHOICE that is made by a black woman possibly blamed on white people? That is all...
not alot to say, but nothing really different to say either huh? At least keep an open mind when you come into these thread...if not why bother, nobody cares about lopsided anti black statements if you have no basis other then your mom was ####ed and turned out by black di#k and thats why your pops left ........had to do it
 05-22-2012, 02:11 PMaway - #59
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mayday20
Lopsided anti-black statements?...I just said a black person's choice is not a white person's fault. I'm gonna go out and rob somebody today and blame it on your black a$s...makes sense.

Lol, ohhhhh your poor dumb ignorant fool.........................

White Cop Shot Himself And Blamed It On A Black Man

May 11, 2010, “A white city police sergeant made up a story about being shot by a black man while on patrol last month and actually intentionally shot himself for unknown reasons, the city’s police commissioner said Tuesday.” – a$sociated Press

Lady Claimed Black Man Stole Her Baby Confesses To Drowning Child in Mud

Apr 24, 2010 … She told police a black man in a beige car took the kid out of the stroller. … Father –in- law says she is on meds and her mental issue could be to blame . . .” –Bossip

Bonnie Sweeten Kidnapping Hoax

May 28, 2009, “. . . a blond, blue-eyed suburban Pennsylvania mom and her little girl were reportedly snatched by two black men in a Cadillac . . . were found at Disney World.” –This Week

A Woman’s False Accusation Pains Many Blacks

October 25,1994, “. . . the lies Susan Smith told in Union, S.C., about a black man stealing her two children were not novel or new . . .” – The New York Times

On This Day: White Boston Man k!lls Pregnant Wife, Blames Imaginary Black Man

“On Oct. 23, 1989, Charles Stuart shot and k!lled his pregnant wife, Carol Stuart. His accusation that a black man was responsible inflamed racial tensions in Boston.” -Finding Dulcinea Staff



Its not like it has not happen before...................and reading is fundamental, read the article and the answer to your question is plain as day...............hillbilly
 05-22-2012, 02:16 PMaway - #60
mayday20 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$946 | 7536281
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
not alot to say, but nothing really different to say either huh? At least keep an open mind when you come into these thread...if not why bother, nobody cares about lopsided anti black statements if you have no basis other then your mom was ####ed and turned out by black di#k and thats why your pops left ........had to do it
I have a very open mind. But when all I'm reading is how the CHOICE made by a black female/couple in 2012 to abort a child is the fault of white people, that's just ignorant. Nice try on offending me also...You show how immature you are with every post you make. I wonder sometimes if you, life, mario, and that one "98% of white people are racist" idiot are the same person. All you do is cry, b*tch and moan about how oppressed you are, when it's nobody's fault but your own.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
68 comments
NBA Josh Smith responds to Kenneth Faried, calls him ‘a clown’
51 comments
NBA Confirmed: Russell Westbrook has a small fracture in his..
62 comments
 NBA Carmelo Anthony Busts A Nut In Lebron's Eye (video)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 78 comments - by King Henry
 Article inside Tim Cook: Apple Ceo Says He's 'proud' To Be Gay And &q...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 57 comments - by Shadiah
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 132 comments - by lilbeast
 NBA Miami Was Using That Fake Crowd Noise Last Night
New reply 15 minutes ago - 116 comments - by st21
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 6 minutes ago - 99 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 31 minutes ago - 95 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Frankybaby
 Video inside Why This Old Nigga Was Stoppin Sh-t Like He Was Goku?
New reply 36 minutes ago - 75 comments - by HeatMafia410

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,832 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.