This is BX @ Boxden.com

Mar 23 - FOX NEWS: “Did Trayvon Steal the Candy and Tea?”

Mar 23 - FOX NEWS: “Did Trayvon Steal the Candy and Tea?”
Arrow topic by ProfitSee - 03-23-2012, 07:09 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Fox News anchors and hosts are beginning to ask fair and balanced questions about the Trayvon Martin tragedy, and today the nation’s most popular news source is reporting, “no receipt was found by investigators for the candy or the tea Martin was menacing at George Zimmerman when the neighborhood watchman was forced to defend himself.”

The revelation came this morning on Fox and Friends during an interview with Bill “Bull” Lee, who has temporarily stepped-down as Sanford Chief of Police in order to act as Zimmerman’s official spokesman. Lee told the cast of the popular morning show, “After we stripped the dead suspect and tested him for drug and alcohol use and then dug under his finger and toe nails for any incriminating DNA, we checked his blood-soaked clothes for any kind of evidence of wrong doing. All we found was 34 cents and a couple of baseball cards.”

“That’s it?” Gretchen Carlson asked dismayed. “Seems to me that something was obviously missing: why wasn’t there a receipt for the pop [sic] and candy?”

“We at the Sanford Police Department asked the exact same question, Gretchen,” Lee explained. “We concluded that the suspect must have stolen the candy and tea, and in my mind that bolstered Mr. Zimmerman’s self-defense claim. A criminal brandishing his stolen goods can be quite threatening when you’re following him in your SUV with a nine-millimeter, semi-auto handgun loaded with a full clip of hollow-point ammo.”

Carlson, in her classic journalistic style, stayed on the scent: “So were the baseball cards found on Martin of any value?” she asked. “Do we know if the family has produced a receipt for those?”

“To this point,” Lee answered, “the Martin family has refused to cooperate on that matter. However, I do know that Mr. Zimmerman believes that baseball cards were once stolen from him.”

This new line of investigation has echoed throughout the Fox News line-up. Bill O’Reilly stated, “Candy and tea and baseball cards, but no receipts? Liberals can’t explain that. New twists to this case are bound to continue to turn-up as Fox News investigates the real reality of what happened in Sanford.”

Source

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

15 comments for "Mar 23 - FOX NEWS: “Did Trayvon Steal the Candy and Tea?”"

03-23-2012, 07:10 PMonline - #2
Ham Rove 2020 heat pts2020

d 
space
$37,040 | POWERFUL
its sad that Id be surprised if they didn't say something like this
Good old Fox News making something not political, and taking a shot against "liberals" You can't explain not having a receipt? Yeah if you're an idiot maybe you can't. Lots of times I throw the receipt out right away for small purchases like that, or other times dont even get one. Also, He had change in his pocket, could that not have been change from the purchase? Great investigative journalism FOX
And Gretchen Carlson is a miserable twat.
 03-23-2012, 07:14 PMaway - #3
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$32,883 | POWERFUL
and once again even if what is being said is EXACTLY TRUE (which we dont know if it is). doesnt change the fact that zimmerman didnt have ONE GOOD REASON to do what he did...NOT ONE
 03-23-2012, 07:16 PMaway - #4
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$32,883 | POWERFUL
and a receipt for an arizona and skittles? who holds on to that ####
 03-23-2012, 07:19 PMonline - #5

d 
space
$37,040 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StateProperty88
and a receipt for an arizona and skittles? who holds on to that ####
lol exactly...and for ####s and giggles, lets say he stole it. Does that give him the right to shoot him? FOX News never fails
 03-23-2012, 07:21 PMonline - #6
Ghost Terp 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$12,958 | POWERFUL
If I pay cash I tell the cashier to keep the receipt, if I pay credit I look at it for a quick second then immediately throw it away. These people are crazy
 03-23-2012, 07:22 PMonline - #7

d 
space
$37,040 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Barack Obonga
When he bought it he probably threw the receipt and the bag on the ground(thats what i do anyway) and slid his skittles in his pocket and held the ice tea.....but all they have to do is ask the store guy

Carlson, in her classic journalistic style, stayed on the scent: “So were the baseball cards found on Martin of any value?” she asked. “Do we know if the family has produced a receipt for those?”

holy ####
I hate that ####.
 03-23-2012, 07:32 PMonline - #8
tdub-zr0 134 heat pts134

d 
space
$10,972 | POWERFUL
You guys do realize this is purely satirical, right?

Although I could see how many could a$sume that these statements are purportedly true considering they are "reportedly" from Fox News. You know, the most biased and obtuse news organization on the planet.

Last edited by tdub-zr0; 03-23-2012 at 07:40 PM..
 03-23-2012, 07:56 PMaway - #9
Jesszman 2179 heat pts2179

d 
space
$29,476 | POWERFUL
LaBresha Johnson

03-23-2012, 08:00 PMaway - #10
EGO 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$29,509 | POWERFUL
This #### is fake Read through the entire article, guys. Not even Fox news can put this BS out with a straight face.
 03-23-2012, 08:02 PMaway - #11
Ahura 97 heat pts97

d 
space
$543 | POWERFUL
Did Trayvon Steal the Candy and Tea?

Even IF this is true, it's relevant in what way?
 03-23-2012, 08:02 PMaway - #12
quantum_enhance 

d 
space
$107 | 277097
Half the time I tell the cashier that I don't want the ####ing piece of paper.
 03-23-2012, 08:03 PMaway - #13
KrayzieCMB 83 heat pts83

d 
space
$3,702 | POWERFUL
Who the hell keeps a receipt for anything under like $200?
 03-23-2012, 08:23 PMaway - #14
EscoNore 63 heat pts63

d 
space
$10,421 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Krayziecmb
Who the hell keeps a receipt for anything under like $200?
I do...but not for some #### I cop at the corner store.
 03-23-2012, 08:25 PMonline - #15

d 
space
$37,040 | POWERFUL
oh, I guess it is Satire lol. This #### shouldn't be posted in this section then, that's why I a$sumed it wasn't satire.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
68 comments
Remastered Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas On The Way?
60 comments
NBA LeBron: We're Not A Big Three, We're A Big Fifteen
53 comments
 Image(s) inside Nba Live 15 Ea Access Full Game Trial Lands October 23...
New reply 1 minute ago - 54 comments - by Pleasure Boy
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Don’t Think Russell Wi...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 151 comments - by st21
 Image(s) inside Missing Sphinx Head Found In Ancient Greek Tomb
New reply 5 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Sniggit
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spanky’s Gay Acc...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 112 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Oct 21 - Man To Obama: Don't Touch My Girlfriend
New reply 12 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Carlton Black
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 130 comments - by mdemaz
 Video inside T.i. At The Breakfast Club: Iggy & Snoop, Ebola, G...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 68 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 300 comments - by blafy

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.