This is BX @ Boxden.com

Mar 22 - COMPUTER CODE has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory

Mar 22 - COMPUTER CODE has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory
 11-26-2012, 05:49 PMaway - #321
SkateboardT 3 heat pts

d 
space
$8,745 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Freemind
maybe...

Binary code has been around for centuries... but they never knew how to utilize it... basically once it really started to be worked on in the 17th century it was to try and break everything down in a mathematical way.

but this code that they found in the string theory equations is a correcting code... meaning it was made to solve a specific problem with sending information. sometimes 1's and 0's would get mixed up, and this correcting code makes it so it doesnt...

so why would string theory equations have binary correcting codes in them? perhaps we arent in reality, but we are a virtual reality of an alternate reality... inside a computer, and whats in a computer... binary code. and like the guy said at the end... once we reach the point where we can create the entire universe on a computer, there will be more virtual realities than actual realities... so the odds would be more likely that we are living in a virtual universe, and not the actual one.

like i said in my last post... its kinda far fetched but its amazing to think about. i just smoked and my mind is spinnin in circles right now
that being said, mankind has also created our own virtual realities, which have virtual realities inside of those...it would make sense in how many believe that our existence never ends and is in fact a circle rather than a straight line.

So who's to say which reality is in fact the TRUE reality?
 11-27-2012, 04:21 PMaway - #322
Jazzy Soul 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$13,228 | POWERFUL
Kapow!!

That's the sound my head just made. Good stuff.
 11-27-2012, 04:32 PMaway - #323
thatruest 1 heat pts

d 
space
$10,495 | POWERFUL
Oh, ####. Lol

That's all I can muster up to say after reading through 17+ pages. You guys... Lol. Keep it up.
 11-28-2012, 12:06 AMonline - #324
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts

d 
space
$6,171 | 17461615
wait so couldnt it just be random coincidence that a computer code was found while studying the laws of physics? like couldnt the computer code just be a coincidentally the same as technology we use today and that the study he conducted may of been of such a tiny fragment in physics that this would be possible.
 11-28-2012, 07:52 PMaway - #325
Cowboys All Day 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$8,426 | POWERFUL
Damn son someone went and brought this back up It's good #### though, more people need to see it and maybe open their minds.

PS: Anyone saying that the theory of evolution is just "OH SO WE EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS?!?! HAHA YEAH OK" is a ####ing moron, know wtf your talking about or dont talk about it at all retard...
 11-28-2012, 08:50 PMaway - #326
O-King 

d 
space
$1,405 | 3216495
double post

Last edited by O-King; 11-28-2012 at 08:54 PM..
 11-28-2012, 08:51 PMaway - #327
O-King 

d 
space
$1,405 | 3216495
Originally Posted by Prince Malik
wait so we're not from monkeys? we from computers bruh?

bruh bruh we need a translator in this thread for us ni##as

so basically we been livin in a computer and somone figured it out?

Last edited by O-King; 11-28-2012 at 08:55 PM..
 11-28-2012, 10:56 PMonline - #328
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$30,074 | POWERFUL
Were all the in the Matrix

wake up
 11-29-2012, 06:49 AMaway - #329
5 Sigma 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$3,758 | POWERFUL
So does this confirm the article that was posted a while ago about our universe being in a super computer?. Can someone explain it to me.
 11-29-2012, 07:21 AMaway - #330
Stabbin101 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$1,586 | 0
Originally Posted by Insurgent313
So does this confirm the article that was posted a while ago about our universe being in a super computer?. Can someone explain it to me.
these scientist cant confirm anything ever because the universe is always in a constant state of flux and change.

only God knows the truth.

no matter how far sciences reaches and no matter how many question we solve, there will always be more unanswered questions, and then we have to start to think...... are we even able to comprehend everything that is mentally attainable or is that left for some sort of higher being or entity. I call it God and believe in the Koran and Muhammed his messenger, what do you believe?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Richard Sherman & Doug Baldwin sh-tting On The League!
68 comments
BOX Mayweather $100M, Pacquiao $80M
54 comments
NFL Eagles interested in trading for The CornFather this off..
69 comments
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 2 minutes ago - 111 comments - by Ari Gold
 BOX Floyd "can I Remind You What Jmm Did To Pacman&qu...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Ash10
 Image(s) inside Nov 25 - Officer Darren Wilson---i Did Nothing Wrong &...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 189 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Pharrell Williams: Why Arenít We Talking About Michael...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 151 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Nov 25 - Storeowner Who Michael Brown Took Cigarellos ...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 143 comments - by Zeeshine
  Chief Keef Weighs In On Mike Brown Case
New reply 15 minutes ago - 96 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Which Is Worse? A Woman Playing Peter Pan Or An Africa...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 84 comments - by theFREAK
 Video inside Charles Hamilton Deletes Blog And All Social Media Acc...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 56 comments - by rasheedwallace

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,863 fans of BX | none new today 4,812 following and 4 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.