b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Mar 20 - National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Mar 20 - National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush
 03-20-2012, 11:42 AMaway - #21
philly337 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$21,971 | POWERFUL
Posted a few months ago

Originally Posted by philly337













 03-20-2012, 11:42 AMaway - #22
philly337 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$21,971 | POWERFUL
.....

Originally Posted by philly337







 03-20-2012, 11:44 AMaway - #23
iLLwiLLis 

  d 
space
$124 | 817377
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Just like someone like you........hit you with some real #### and all you can do is comment on grammar? On a ####ing internet site.......all of a sudden its becomes English class cause you have nothing else to ####ing talk about........as stated your a dumbass who has the right to believe what you want to believe, but talk that bull#### to somebody who likes to follow other people..........I lead.....never been much of a follower.........but you do you...you independent free minded person who goes to websites and gets fuel off what other people tell you to believe.......your so free minded its mind blowin.
Lmao. I bet you lead, bro. Except I don't follow retards. What do u believe? For all this big ####ing talk, you haven't said a ####ing thing but to personally attack me bc i pulled some links. If you were as informed as you claim, you'd realize the same stories appear on many sites, but they're spun with a bias. It's up to the reader to do the research. That's how the news works. And it becomes an English class bc in the real world, ####, even in college, your point is totally lost if you can't write it. Go lead yourself back to special ed, bc in the real world you wouldn't wanna start a credential waving contest.
 03-20-2012, 11:49 AMaway - #24
iLLwiLLis 

  d 
space
$124 | 817377
Originally Posted by marcusaka50
president doesn't run the country he is just the representative.
Agreed. Just change the word "representative" to "corporate puppet".
 03-20-2012, 11:52 AMaway - #25
snoopdoggiz 46 heat pts46

  d 
space
$3,780 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Ever? what right has he stripped from you? seriously people k!ll me with this bull#### line ......Name one ####ing thing that you used to be able to do that you cant do now?
This. ni##as be acting like they daily life bout be affected somehow
 03-20-2012, 11:58 AMaway - #26
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iLLwiLLis
Lmao. I bet you lead, bro. Except I don't follow retards. What do u believe? For all this big ####ing talk, you haven't said a ####ing thing but to personally attack me bc i pulled some links. If you were as informed as you claim, you'd realize the same stories appear on many sites, but they're spun with a bias. It's up to the reader to do the research. That's how the news works. And it becomes an English class bc in the real world, ####, even in college, your point is totally lost if you can't write it. Go lead yourself back to special ed, bc in the real world you wouldn't wanna start a credential waving contest.
The real world huh? That's what you represent? You sound like a broke tape player repeating the same bull#### I can hear on any conservative radio station in America. Yet when asked to prove your beliefs that these bills or bill that your referring are imposed to the extent that you claim you refer to some ####ty website. What do you know about it? Now what you have been told to know about it? I guarantee you these are two totally different spectrum's and would show just how ####ing moronic you really are. And I wasn't implying you should follow me( I know your retardation a$sumed this and you cant help that fact) I'm simply stating that I don't believe anything another mutha####a can tell me that I cant either see, feel, touch or smell for myself. How about you? It seems you believe what ever you see because it goes along with your agenda of what you already believe. And this is the difference between people who have what is called common sense, and people like your self who are just common with out any good sense what so ever. But Im not going to go back and forth with you any longer, I presented a question to you and you presented a website link( good for you). That right there shows you dont know #### about what you are talking about. And for the record I dont care what the #### Obama is doing because when it comes down to it my family is okay,I got my job, I got my cars, I got my house, and there are alot of people who lost these things and who are doing bad.....but nobody truly gives a #### about them......people just want to give blowjob's to the talking points about the uemployment rate, yet they don't give a #### about what it takes to make the jobs, people talk about the debt but dont give a #### about the millions of family that money helped to stay on thier feet, and people talk about the legislation passed, but dont talk about what would happen if some homegrown terrorist started blowing up ####...more importantly people talk about this Healthcare bill and what its supposed to take away from Americans, but they don't talk about the millions of people who may not have to ####ing die now because someone took some power away for these greedy a$s insurance companies......its all bull####. I dont trust government at all...but I give Obama more credit for keeping the country afloat then blaming him for trying to destroy it.......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-20-2012 at 12:04 PM..
 03-20-2012, 12:03 PMaway - #27
ItAlY2BkLyN 229 heat pts229

  d 
space
$15,467 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by philly337
.....
Hey Look graphs are fun YAY!!!






Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-20-2012 at 12:11 PM..
 03-20-2012, 12:11 PMaway - #28
Drone 40 heat pts40

  d 
space
$17,093 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
The real world huh? That's what you represent? You sound like a broke tape player repeating the same bull#### I can hear on any conservative radio station in America. Yet when asked to prove your beliefs that these bills or bill that your referring are imposed to the extent that you claim you refer to some ####ty website. What do you know about it? Now what you have been told to know about it? I guarantee you these are two totally different spectrum's and would show just how ####ing moronic you really are. And I wasn't implying you should follow me( I know your retardation a$sumed this and you cant help that fact) I'm simply stating that I don't believe anything another mutha####a can tell me that I cant either see, feel, touch or smell for myself. How about you? It seems you believe what ever you see because it goes along with your agenda of what you already believe. And this is the difference between people who have what is called common sense, and people like your self who are just common with out any good sense what so ever. But Im not going to go back and forth with you any longer, I presented a question to you and you presented a website link( good for you). That right there shows you dont know #### about what you are talking about. And for the record I dont care what the #### Obama is doing because when it comes down to it my family is okay,I got my job, I got my cars, I got my house, and there are alot of people who lost these things and who are doing bad.....but nobody truly gives a #### about them......people just want to give blowjob's to the talking points about the uemployment rate, yet they don't give a #### about what it takes to make the jobs, people talk about the debt but dont give a #### about the millions of family that money helped to stay on thier feet, and people talk about the legislation passed, but dont talk about what would happen if some homegrown terrorist started blowing up ####...more importantly people talk about this Healthcare bill and what its supposed to take away from Americans, but they don't talk about the millions of people who may not have to ####ing die now because someone took some power away for these greedy a$s insurance companies......its all bull####. I dont trust government at all...but I give Obama more credit for keeping the country afloat then blaming him for trying to destroy it.......
Ownage at its finest. Good post man.
 03-20-2012, 12:19 PMaway - #29
iLLwiLLis 

  d 
space
$124 | 817377
Ok, man. If you got nothing but ad hominem arguments, I can't even listen to you run your clown ####ing mouth anymore. You're ####ing retarded, period. Your inability to read well has led you to a$sumptions about what i believe about politics as a whole, but you're irrelevant to my life and success (as i prob am to yours), so I'm gonna let you go believe that you're mind is free of biases. You make a lot of a$sumptions about my perspective on #### based on half paragraphs. Yet, i can fully see how dumb you are in yours. For the last time, you haven't said a mother####ing thing about anything you supposedly represent or believe. You're just the type to bash other's beliefs bc you're too dumb to formulate your own (hence your inability to state anything other than how everyone is a sheep except for you). Websites mean you don't know ####? Arguably one of the stupidest points I've ever heard on or off boxden (you should be proud). I BET that you didn't even read any of the links, or try to verify or refute them. That would be far too much work for someone who is a leader by nature lol. GTFOH, son. "I'm simply stating that I don't believe anything another mutha####a can tell me that I cant either see, feel, touch or smell for myself." Word, so you don't believe in atoms or gravity then, right? I hear those are just rumors started by Rush Limbaugh as well. Ignorance really is bliss. ####, at least we agree on not trusting the government. I'm done with this exercise in futility.
 03-20-2012, 12:49 PMonline - #30
Walt Thizzney 133 heat pts133

  d 
space
$5,076 | POWERFUL
i think its pretty clear that neo liberal deregulation that regan started as pretty much turned the world on a downwards spiral
 03-20-2012, 12:52 PMaway - #31
Hovi Bryant 240 heat pts240

  d 
space
$19,768 | POWERFUL
Democrats spend money. The economy can't recover without proper investments.

Conservatives and idiots are concerned about now vs the future. Bull#### article.
 03-20-2012, 01:01 PMaway - #32
ItAlY2BkLyN 229 heat pts229

  d 
space
$15,467 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hovi Bryant
Democrats spend money. The economy can't recover without proper investments.

Conservatives and idiots are concerned about now vs the future. Bull#### article.
ok so the simple fact that Obama has spent almost 5 trillion and we're in such great shape right?

1) LMAO @ dem vs republican
2) LMAO @ 4 years later and people still saying, give him a chance.

The economy hasn't recovered man. Most of the money he's spent has gone to special interests just like Bush and all those before him.

Oh and how much you think Iran / Syria are gonna cost
 03-20-2012, 01:02 PMaway - #33
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ItAlY2BkLyN

Oh and how much you think Iran / Syria are gonna cost
The world Pinky....................the world..............
 03-20-2012, 01:07 PMaway - #34
ItAlY2BkLyN 229 heat pts229

  d 
space
$15,467 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
The world Pinky....................the world..............


Touche
 03-20-2012, 01:10 PMaway - #35
messy marv stan 1723 heat pts1723

  d 
space
$14,345 | POWERFUL
both obama and congress are to blame

those career scumbags in congress pass the laws

obama sings the laws that congress passes and thats the way it goes
 03-20-2012, 01:13 PMaway - #36
Hovi Bryant 240 heat pts240

  d 
space
$19,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ItAlY2BkLyN
ok so the simple fact that Obama has spent almost 5 trillion and we're in such great shape right?

1) LMAO @ dem vs republican
2) LMAO @ 4 years later and people still saying, give him a chance.

The economy hasn't recovered man. Most of the money he's spent has gone to special interests just like Bush and all those before him.

Oh and how much you think Iran / Syria are gonna cost
The economy has recovered you idiot. The Great Recession began in '07 under Bush and ended under Obama in '09.

Stop talking out of you ####. The national debt should be the least of your concerns. You're too caught up with how things are versus the plans being set in motion.

Regardless of whomever would have been in office, the debt would be the same today. Democrats in Congress would have hounded McCain or Romney just like Republicans do Obama today. Everyone has a general idea of one thing; the economy cannot recover without money being spent. It's almost a fact.
 03-20-2012, 01:37 PMaway - #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 229 heat pts229

  d 
space
$15,467 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hovi Bryant
The economy has recovered you idiot. The Great Recession began in '07 under Bush and ended under Obama in '09.

Stop talking out of you ####. The national debt should be the least of your concerns. You're too caught up with how things are versus the plans being set in motion.

Regardless of whomever would have been in office, the debt would be the same today. Democrats in Congress would have hounded McCain or Romney just like Republicans do Obama today. Everyone has a general idea of one thing; the economy cannot recover without money being spent. It's almost a fact.
The economy has recovered? The Great recession? lmao wtf are you rambling about.

I'm concerned about how things were 4yrs ago and then how they are now and then how they are going to be in the next 2-4yrs.

there's a difference between spending money, and spending money on #### that mattered.

if you weren't such an Obama stan, you'd realize that with all the money Obama spent, there could have been a much greater impact on society than what we have had.

Any economics major knows that the economy is an ebb and flow system. Boom and bust periods. Noone is saying fix the economy without a spending a dime. But if you would actually investigate and do some research instead of mindless rambling, you'd realize that the administration is screwing us over. Rich, poor, and in between alike.
 03-20-2012, 01:40 PMaway - #38
philly337 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$21,971 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ItAlY2BkLyN
Hey Look graphs are fun YAY!!!





And again my #### shows the breakdown of his actual spending....how many wars did he inherit? How much were the tax cuts? How much was due to economic downturn that shows as Obama but was carried over
 03-20-2012, 01:46 PMaway - #39
dbullet878 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$308 | 2966998
Originally Posted by Hovi Bryant
The economy has recovered you idiot. The Great Recession began in '07 under Bush and ended under Obama in '09.

Stop talking out of you ####. The national debt should be the least of your concerns. You're too caught up with how things are versus the plans being set in motion.

Regardless of whomever would have been in office, the debt would be the same today. Democrats in Congress would have hounded McCain or Romney just like Republicans do Obama today. Everyone has a general idea of one thing; the economy cannot recover without money being spent. It's almost a fact.

Great recession...

Lol...

over...

Lmfao...
 03-20-2012, 02:11 PMaway - #40
Hovi Bryant 240 heat pts240

  d 
space
$19,768 | POWERFUL
You ####s haven't even heard of the great recession? Wow. There's no point to even debate politics with uneducated fools.

There's two terms you should familiarize yourselves with before even speaking with me.

The Great Recession.
Starve the Beast

There's one fact you should accept. Obama has created more growth in the private sector in 2010 than Bush did his entire Presidency. The economy has recovered. Get your facts straight and stop sounding like an idiot, spewing nonsense about the national debt.
 

 



So, "The Interview" will get a VOD/DVD release, right?? Um......
85 comments
Sony Leak: Denzel Washington Should NOT be given Lead Roles bec..
117 comments
NFL NFL twitter: 8 suitors for Jay Cutler but...
81 comments
 NBA Lebron Getting Real Spicy After The Blowout Lost To Th...
New reply 59 seconds ago - 69 comments - by The Boat
 Image(s) inside :shmurdasad: Official Smiley Potential?
New reply 45 minutes ago - 85 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Arrested In New York;caught W/ Multiple ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 540 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside Kendrick Lamar Debuts New Song On The Colbert Report (...
New reply 51 minutes ago - 85 comments - by Steve
 NFL Bears Bench Cutler; Jimmy Clausen To Start Next Game
New reply 8 minutes ago - 233 comments - by eliwood
 Image(s) inside Man Spends $200,000 On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardas...
New reply 54 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Ole-G
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 32 minutes ago - 245 comments - by sdot216
 Image(s) inside Instagram Exposes Mase For Buying Fake Followers
New reply 55 minutes ago - 98 comments - by Frankybaby

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX | none new today 4,848 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.