Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Mar 20 - National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
37 viewing
 Dame Dash Buys KarmaLoop for $7 Million Dollars
26 comments
most viewed right now
30 viewing
 Video inside Welven "Deez Nuts" The Great Gets Pranked... Thinks He Gonna Smash Stri..
51 comments

top in section
18 viewing
 Image inside Know Your Limits
top in wild'ish
top in section
29 viewing
 Image inside Kendall Jenner In Thong Bikini On A Yacht In Mo
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Mar 20 - National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #21
philly337 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,822 | POWERFUL
Posted a few months ago

philly337 said:




















Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #22
philly337 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,822 | POWERFUL
.....

philly337 said:















Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #23
iLLwiLLis  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$124 | 817377
Dos-effect said:
Just like someone like you........hit you with some real sh*t and all you can do is comment on grammar? On a fu*king internet site.......all of a sudden its becomes English class cause you have nothing else to fu*king talk about........as stated your a dumbass who has the right to believe what you want to believe, but talk that bullsh*t to somebody who likes to follow other people..........I lead.....never been much of a follower.........but you do you...you independent free minded person who goes to websites and gets fuel off what other people tell you to believe.......your so free minded its mind blowin.
Lmao. I bet you lead, bro. Except I don't follow retards. What do u believe? For all this big fu*king talk, you haven't said a fu*king thing but to personally attack me bc i pulled some links. If you were as informed as you claim, you'd realize the same stories appear on many sites, but they're spun with a bias. It's up to the reader to do the research. That's how the news works. And it becomes an English class bc in the real world, sh*t, even in college, your point is totally lost if you can't write it. Go lead yourself back to special ed, bc in the real world you wouldn't wanna start a credential waving contest.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #24
iLLwiLLis  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$124 | 817377
marcusaka50 said:
president doesn't run the country he is just the representative.
Agreed. Just change the word "representative" to "corporate puppet".
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #25
snoopdoggiz 51 heat pts51 space
avatar space
I said forget bout it cuh
space
$4,422 | POWERFUL
Dos-effect said:
Ever? what right has he stripped from you? seriously people k!ll me with this bullsh*t line ......Name one fu*king thing that you used to be able to do that you cant do now?
This. n*ggas be acting like they daily life bout be affected somehow
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #26
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20 space
avatar space
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
iLLwiLLis said:
Lmao. I bet you lead, bro. Except I don't follow retards. What do u believe? For all this big fu*king talk, you haven't said a fu*king thing but to personally attack me bc i pulled some links. If you were as informed as you claim, you'd realize the same stories appear on many sites, but they're spun with a bias. It's up to the reader to do the research. That's how the news works. And it becomes an English class bc in the real world, sh*t, even in college, your point is totally lost if you can't write it. Go lead yourself back to special ed, bc in the real world you wouldn't wanna start a credential waving contest.
The real world huh? That's what you represent? You sound like a broke tape player repeating the same bullsh*t I can hear on any conservative radio station in America. Yet when asked to prove your beliefs that these bills or bill that your referring are imposed to the extent that you claim you refer to some sh*tty website. What do you know about it? Now what you have been told to know about it? I guarantee you these are two totally different spectrum's and would show just how fu*king moronic you really are. And I wasn't implying you should follow me( I know your retardation a.ssumed this and you cant help that fact) I'm simply stating that I don't believe anything another muthafu*ka can tell me that I cant either see, feel, touch or smell for myself. How about you? It seems you believe what ever you see because it goes along with your agenda of what you already believe. And this is the difference between people who have what is called common sense, and people like your self who are just common with out any good sense what so ever. But Im not going to go back and forth with you any longer, I presented a question to you and you presented a website link( good for you). That right there shows you dont know sh*t about what you are talking about. And for the record I dont care what the fu*k Obama is doing because when it comes down to it my family is okay,I got my job, I got my cars, I got my house, and there are alot of people who lost these things and who are doing bad.....but nobody truly gives a fu*k about them......people just want to give blowjob's to the talking points about the uemployment rate, yet they don't give a fu*k about what it takes to make the jobs, people talk about the debt but dont give a fu*k about the millions of family that money helped to stay on thier feet, and people talk about the legislation passed, but dont talk about what would happen if some homegrown terrorist started blowing up sh*t...more importantly people talk about this Healthcare bill and what its supposed to take away from Americans, but they don't talk about the millions of people who may not have to fu*king die now because someone took some power away for these greedy a.ss insurance companies......its all bullsh*t. I dont trust government at all...but I give Obama more credit for keeping the country afloat then blaming him for trying to destroy it.......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-20-2012 at 11:04 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #27
ItAlY2BkLyN 230 heat pts230 space
avatar space
Mile Hi State of Mind
space
$16,821 | POWERFUL
philly337 said:
.....
Hey Look graphs are fun YAY!!!









Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-20-2012 at 11:11 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #28
Drone 40 heat pts40 space
avatar space
Its been fun.
space
$17,093 | POWERFUL
Dos-effect said:
The real world huh? That's what you represent? You sound like a broke tape player repeating the same bullsh*t I can hear on any conservative radio station in America. Yet when asked to prove your beliefs that these bills or bill that your referring are imposed to the extent that you claim you refer to some sh*tty website. What do you know about it? Now what you have been told to know about it? I guarantee you these are two totally different spectrum's and would show just how fu*king moronic you really are. And I wasn't implying you should follow me( I know your retardation a.ssumed this and you cant help that fact) I'm simply stating that I don't believe anything another muthafu*ka can tell me that I cant either see, feel, touch or smell for myself. How about you? It seems you believe what ever you see because it goes along with your agenda of what you already believe. And this is the difference between people who have what is called common sense, and people like your self who are just common with out any good sense what so ever. But Im not going to go back and forth with you any longer, I presented a question to you and you presented a website link( good for you). That right there shows you dont know sh*t about what you are talking about. And for the record I dont care what the fu*k Obama is doing because when it comes down to it my family is okay,I got my job, I got my cars, I got my house, and there are alot of people who lost these things and who are doing bad.....but nobody truly gives a fu*k about them......people just want to give blowjob's to the talking points about the uemployment rate, yet they don't give a fu*k about what it takes to make the jobs, people talk about the debt but dont give a fu*k about the millions of family that money helped to stay on thier feet, and people talk about the legislation passed, but dont talk about what would happen if some homegrown terrorist started blowing up sh*t...more importantly people talk about this Healthcare bill and what its supposed to take away from Americans, but they don't talk about the millions of people who may not have to fu*king die now because someone took some power away for these greedy a.ss insurance companies......its all bullsh*t. I dont trust government at all...but I give Obama more credit for keeping the country afloat then blaming him for trying to destroy it.......
Ownage at its finest. Good post man.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #29
iLLwiLLis  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$124 | 817377
Ok, man. If you got nothing but ad hominem arguments, I can't even listen to you run your clown fu*king mouth anymore. You're fu*king retarded, period. Your inability to read well has led you to a.ssumptions about what i believe about politics as a whole, but you're irrelevant to my life and success (as i prob am to yours), so I'm gonna let you go believe that you're mind is free of biases. You make a lot of a.ssumptions about my perspective on sh*t based on half paragraphs. Yet, i can fully see how dumb you are in yours. For the last time, you haven't said a motherfu*king thing about anything you supposedly represent or believe. You're just the type to bash other's beliefs bc you're too dumb to formulate your own (hence your inability to state anything other than how everyone is a sheep except for you). Websites mean you don't know sh*t? Arguably one of the stupidest points I've ever heard on or off boxden (you should be proud). I BET that you didn't even read any of the links, or try to verify or refute them. That would be far too much work for someone who is a leader by nature lol. GTFOH, son. "I'm simply stating that I don't believe anything another muthafu*ka can tell me that I cant either see, feel, touch or smell for myself." Word, so you don't believe in atoms or gravity then, right? I hear those are just rumors started by Rush Limbaugh as well. Ignorance really is bliss. sh*t, at least we agree on not trusting the government. I'm done with this exercise in futility.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #30
Walt Thizzney 133 heat pts133 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$5,076 | POWERFUL
i think its pretty clear that neo liberal deregulation that regan started as pretty much turned the world on a downwards spiral
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #31
Hovi Bryant 261 heat pts261 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
Democrats spend money. The economy can't recover without proper investments.

Conservatives and idiots are concerned about now vs the future. Bullsh*t article.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #32
ItAlY2BkLyN 230 heat pts230 space
avatar space
Mile Hi State of Mind
space
$16,821 | POWERFUL
Hovi Bryant said:
Democrats spend money. The economy can't recover without proper investments.

Conservatives and idiots are concerned about now vs the future. Bullsh*t article.
ok so the simple fact that Obama has spent almost 5 trillion and we're in such great shape right?

1) LMAO @ dem vs republican
2) LMAO @ 4 years later and people still saying, give him a chance.

The economy hasn't recovered man. Most of the money he's spent has gone to special interests just like Bush and all those before him.

Oh and how much you think Iran / Syria are gonna cost
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #33
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20 space
avatar space
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Oh and how much you think Iran / Syria are gonna cost
The world Pinky....................the world..............
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #34
ItAlY2BkLyN 230 heat pts230 space
avatar space
Mile Hi State of Mind
space
$16,821 | POWERFUL
Dos-effect said:
The world Pinky....................the world..............


Touche
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #35
messy marv stan 2509 heat pts2509 space
avatar space
messy marv stan
space
$20,843 | POWERFUL
both obama and congress are to blame

those career scumbags in congress pass the laws

obama sings the laws that congress passes and thats the way it goes
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #36
Hovi Bryant 261 heat pts261 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
ItAlY2BkLyN said:
ok so the simple fact that Obama has spent almost 5 trillion and we're in such great shape right?

1) LMAO @ dem vs republican
2) LMAO @ 4 years later and people still saying, give him a chance.

The economy hasn't recovered man. Most of the money he's spent has gone to special interests just like Bush and all those before him.

Oh and how much you think Iran / Syria are gonna cost
The economy has recovered you idiot. The Great Recession began in '07 under Bush and ended under Obama in '09.

Stop talking out of you as*hole. The national debt should be the least of your concerns. You're too caught up with how things are versus the plans being set in motion.

Regardless of whomever would have been in office, the debt would be the same today. Democrats in Congress would have hounded McCain or Romney just like Republicans do Obama today. Everyone has a general idea of one thing; the economy cannot recover without money being spent. It's almost a fact.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 230 heat pts230 space
avatar space
Mile Hi State of Mind
space
$16,821 | POWERFUL
Hovi Bryant said:
The economy has recovered you idiot. The Great Recession began in '07 under Bush and ended under Obama in '09.

Stop talking out of you as*hole. The national debt should be the least of your concerns. You're too caught up with how things are versus the plans being set in motion.

Regardless of whomever would have been in office, the debt would be the same today. Democrats in Congress would have hounded McCain or Romney just like Republicans do Obama today. Everyone has a general idea of one thing; the economy cannot recover without money being spent. It's almost a fact.
The economy has recovered? The Great recession? lmao wtf are you rambling about.

I'm concerned about how things were 4yrs ago and then how they are now and then how they are going to be in the next 2-4yrs.

there's a difference between spending money, and spending money on sh*t that mattered.

if you weren't such an Obama stan, you'd realize that with all the money Obama spent, there could have been a much greater impact on society than what we have had.

Any economics major knows that the economy is an ebb and flow system. Boom and bust periods. Noone is saying fix the economy without a spending a dime. But if you would actually investigate and do some research instead of mindless rambling, you'd realize that the administration is screwing us over. Rich, poor, and in between alike.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #38
philly337 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,822 | POWERFUL
ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Hey Look graphs are fun YAY!!!








And again my sh*t shows the breakdown of his actual spending....how many wars did he inherit? How much were the tax cuts? How much was due to economic downturn that shows as Obama but was carried over
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #39
dbullet878 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$311 | 2966998
Hovi Bryant said:
The economy has recovered you idiot. The Great Recession began in '07 under Bush and ended under Obama in '09.

Stop talking out of you as*hole. The national debt should be the least of your concerns. You're too caught up with how things are versus the plans being set in motion.

Regardless of whomever would have been in office, the debt would be the same today. Democrats in Congress would have hounded McCain or Romney just like Republicans do Obama today. Everyone has a general idea of one thing; the economy cannot recover without money being spent. It's almost a fact.

Great recession...

Lol...

over...

Lmfao...
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #40
Hovi Bryant 261 heat pts261 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
You fu*ks haven't even heard of the great recession? Wow. There's no point to even debate politics with uneducated fools.

There's two terms you should familiarize yourselves with before even speaking with me.

The Great Recession.
Starve the Beast

There's one fact you should accept. Obama has created more growth in the private sector in 2010 than Bush did his entire Presidency. The economy has recovered. Get your facts straight and stop sounding like an idiot, spewing nonsense about the national debt.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside 7 Videogame Bosses We Didn't Want To Kill
36 comments
@games
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside Throwback: Jamie Foxx ends a comedian's life
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Lookin Like Topanga 2.0... Danny Devan
120 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside Shortie Was Tweeeeeeakin'...
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
8 viewing
NBA The Real reason the Warriors are cooking
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Article inside 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross: Baby Mama's Sex Tape Released by YOU, Not Me
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside 57 year old Virginia politician & his 19 year black baby mama :Bruhs:
135 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Audio inside Drake - On A Wave x Go Out Tonight x Can I x Tryna F**k (4 New Tracks)
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside May 22 - The Language Diversity In the US is Simply Astonishing!
59 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time