Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jun 5 - The Price is Right’ contestant busted for disability fraud after spinning the ‘Big Wheel’

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
89 viewing
 Image inside Choose 1, 2 or 3
55 comments
most viewed right now
64 viewing
Video inside Apr 27 - Mom catches son roiting in Baltimore and beats his ass live on..
116 comments

top in section
32 viewing
Apr 27 - Baltimore protest ustream links #freddiegray
top in news
top in section
44 viewing
Image inside Rich Homie Quan - If You Ever Think I Will Stop Goin In, Ask Double R ..
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jun 5 - The Price is Right’ contestant busted for disability fraud after spinning the ‘Big Wheel’
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #1
6327 pageviews
35 comments


Sin 570 heat pts570 space
avatar space
young black & gifted
space
$6,714 | POWERFUL
image

Her price may have been right, but her timing was terrible.
A postal carrier claiming disability was busted after investigators caught her doing some heavy wheel spinning on "The Price is Right.”
Cathy Wrench Cashwell has been collecting workers compensation checks since 2004, when she allegedly injured herself on the job. Although she claimed she couldn’t lift mail trays into a truck, the Fayetteville, N.C., woman evidently had enough willpower to reach up and spin the “Big Wheel”... twice.
Drawing on unknown reserves of strength, Cashwell "raised her left arm above her head and gripped the handle with her left hand," according to an indictment filed in September. When she went in for round two, she "raised both arms above her head and gripped the same handle with both hands," WRAL reports.
The 2009 incident raised investigators’ eyebrows.
Like magic, her strength also returned to her in 2010, when she went ziplining with her husband during a Carnival Cruise.
On separate occasions, the post office worker was spotted in Facebook photos lifting furniture and groceries with both arms.
Investigators now say that the woman lied while filing paperwork in 2011 claiming that body pains prevented her from standing, sitting, kneeling, squatting, climbing, bending, reaching, or grasping.
“I've seen every kind of case you can see,” private investigator Allison Blackman told WRAL.
“Sometimes you have to get in the woods and bushes. The secret is you've got to have your camera up, when they do what they're doing.”
But investigators didn’t have to get down and dirty to nab this postal worker. Unable to hide from the bright lights of national television, Cashwell pleaded guilty to workers compensation fraud in federal court on Monday.
Her sentencing is scheduled for September.


Read more: ‘The Price is Right’ contestant busted for disability fraud after spinning the ‘Big Wheel’ on TVÂ* - NY Daily News
Reply With Quote
Props given to Sin hot topic  (06-05-2013)

35 comments for "Jun 5 - The Price is Right’ contestant busted for disability fraud after spinning the ‘Big Wheel’"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #2
Clutch City Kid 20 heat pts20 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$6,007 | POWERFUL
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #3
Rob De Niro 111 heat pts111 space
avatar space
Simply Seager
space
$12,191 | POWERFUL
Wonder how much jail time she is going to get?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #4
Account001  space
avatar space
Narlee
space
$3,074 | 10107306
Rob De Niro said:
Wonder how much jail time she is going to get?
This...
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #5
That Guy Fly 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Always Ahead Of The Game
space
$51,329 | POWERFUL
Stupid, and what the fu*k is going on in Fayetteville lately? A lot more news stories have been coming out of there lately.


Not that this is newsworthy since people are caught in this lie everyday but just interesting seeing that city in the news.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
matelyan 20 heat pts20 space
avatar space
God's Son
space
$8,982 | POWERFUL

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #7
Danger Zone 49 heat pts49 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$21,058 | POWERFUL
Fly 2ndComing said:
Stupid, and what the fu*k is going on in Fayetteville lately? A lot more news stories have been coming out of there lately.


Not that this is newsworthy since people are caught in this lie everyday but just interesting seeing that city in the news.
sh*t always happening here it just hardly gets any coverage outside the state
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #8
Ham Rove 2508 heat pts2508 space
avatar space
fu*k It
space
$41,633 | POWERFUL
this is almost as funny as that bi*ch getting sued from her employer for faking injuries when they caught her blowing dudes @ the park
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #9
yungmike-12  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$911 | 2887555
Ham Rove said:
this is almost as funny as that bi*ch getting sued from her employer for faking injuries when they caught her blowing dudes @ the park
Whooooa when did this happen? Lol
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #10
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21 space
avatar space
The new Razor Ramon
space
$19,478 | POWERFUL


On separate occasions, the post office worker was spotted in Facebook photos lifting furniture and groceries with both arms.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #11
Ham Rove 2508 heat pts2508 space
avatar space
fu*k It
space
$41,633 | POWERFUL
yungmike-12 said:
Whooooa when did this happen? Lol
i was a little sketchy on remembering the details but it was over workmans comp



Intimate: Martin was discovered when she went to meet her boyfriend for s3xual acts requiring strong ankles in a park.

California woman Modupe Adunni Martin will spend nine months in jail after investigators

Fraud: Modupe Adunni Martin was sentenced to three years probation after investigators saw her performing a s3x act she couldn't have done with an injured ankle
discovered she was faking a foot injury when they saw her performing a s3x act she couldn't do without two good ankles.
Martin, 29, of Hayward, was employed as a custodian for the Sequoia Union High School District in February 2009 when she claimed to have injured her ankle on the job.
She said she couldn't walk and even used crutches to visit 10 doctor appointments over six months.

She used the insurance claims to collect workman's compensation benefits for months.
But her lies began to unravel when the district attorney's fraud unit started checking in on her story with hidden cameras around the doctor's offices.
On several occasions, she was caught leaving on foot without the aid of crutches.
In one particularly damning moment, she even threw the crutches into the back seat of her car, drove to a nearby gas station, changed into high heels, then ran to a nearby public park.

She met her boyfriend there, and the pair performed what prosecuting attorneys described as a s3xual act that could not be performed on an injured ankle.
Martin was arrested in August 2009.

She pled no contest to one felony fraud count in October and was freed after posting $40,000 in bail.

She must now pay an additional $79,000 in restitution for workers compensation payments she received.

Martin was taken into custody on Thursday after the judge passed sentence.
Besides jail time, the San Mateo County judge sentenced her to three years probation.

She met her boyfriend there, and the pair performed what prosecuting attorneys described as a s3xual act that could not be performed on an injured ankle.
Martin was arrested in August 2009.
She pled no contest to one felony fraud count in October and was freed after posting $40,000 in bail.
She must now pay an additional $79,000 in restitution for workers compensation payments she received.
Martin was taken into custody on Thursday after the judge passed sentence.
Besides jail time, the San Mateo County judge sentenced her to three years probation.


Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
ATL's Hometown Hero
space
$10,634 | POWERFUL
Fayetteville, NC ... ex Postal Worker ... Female ....

I hope this isn't J. Cole's mom.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #13
eliwood 118 heat pts118 space
avatar space
Bodie is you crazy?
space
$21,561 | POWERFUL
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #14
Game375 44 heat pts44 space
avatar space
DC
space
$11,951 | POWERFUL
Hhahaha
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #15
Ironik 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$340 | 1171307
i think you've had enough...no? now you've had enough...bi*ch!




edit, please add a new smiley from this pic
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #16
Xavi619 24 heat pts24 space
avatar space
Money Mane
space
$1,327 | 16206056
sincerethought said:



Her price may have been right, but her timing was terrible.
A postal carrier claiming disability was busted after investigators caught her doing some heavy wheel spinning on "The Price is Right.”
Cathy Wrench Cashwell has been collecting workers compensation checks since 2004, when she allegedly injured herself on the job. Although she claimed she couldn’t lift mail trays into a truck, the Fayetteville, N.C., woman evidently had enough willpower to reach up and spin the “Big Wheel”... twice.
Drawing on unknown reserves of strength, Cashwell "raised her left arm above her head and gripped the handle with her left hand," according to an indictment filed in September. When she went in for round two, she "raised both arms above her head and gripped the same handle with both hands," WRAL reports.
The 2009 incident raised investigators’ eyebrows.
Like magic, her strength also returned to her in 2010, when she went ziplining with her husband during a Carnival Cruise.
On separate occasions, the post office worker was spotted in Facebook photos lifting furniture and groceries with both arms.
Investigators now say that the woman lied while filing paperwork in 2011 claiming that body pains prevented her from standing, sitting, kneeling, squatting, climbing, bending, reaching, or grasping.
“I've seen every kind of case you can see,” private investigator Allison Blackman told WRAL.
“Sometimes you have to get in the woods and bushes. The secret is you've got to have your camera up, when they do what they're doing.”
But investigators didn’t have to get down and dirty to nab this postal worker. Unable to hide from the bright lights of national television, Cashwell pleaded guilty to workers compensation fraud in federal court on Monday.
Her sentencing is scheduled for September.


Read more:
CLASSIC
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #17
Xavi619 24 heat pts24 space
avatar space
Money Mane
space
$1,327 | 16206056
Smile

CentsCuZ said:
Fayetteville, NC ... ex Postal Worker ... Female ....

I hope this isn't J. Cole's mom.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #18
davon4204 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$12,424 | POWERFUL
The price was wrong bi*ch. pull back the curtain and there stands the liability people's. And did snoop snitch? why is his pic next too the wheel?

Last edited by davon4204; 06-06-2013 at 12:37 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #19
Danger Zone 49 heat pts49 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$21,058 | POWERFUL
Ironik said:
i think you've had enough...no? now you've had enough...bi*ch!




edit, please add a new smiley from this pic
.


:barkerdamn:
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #20
Trilluminati GA 403 heat pts403 space
avatar space
HardOnHoes2K15
space
$38,573 | POWERFUL
Like they wasn't going to air this episode
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside tori hughes
131 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Article inside Lil Wayne Tour Bus Shot Up in Atlanta
448 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
BOX Floyd gloves for Pacquiao fight.
153 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Article inside Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Just Stole From Battlefield, Titanfall, and ..
49 comments
@games
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Apr 26 - Stanford Scientists Observe Man Travel Out of His Body and Into Space
175 comments
@news
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Apr 26 - Culture shock for Amazon Chief's Son Who Left Rainforest for N..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Bbbbut that #EFFEN VODKA ain't moving units
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
3 viewing
NBA James Harden shows up to game in skirt and leggings (pics)
101 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Tiffany Cappotelli [Massive T1tties on this one!]
176 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time