#### Slap - YouTube
 06-28-2012, 05:15 PMonline - #122
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$31,696 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hockeythug
For starters:

so its a matter of projections? but there's nothing in the actual literature that raises premiums no? i have the last page later, have to bounce
 06-28-2012, 05:18 PMaway - #123
hockeythug 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$17,306 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StateProperty88
so its a matter of projections? but there's nothing in the actual literature that raises premiums no? i have the last page later, have to bounce
It's just common sense that insurance companies having to pay for more things will raise premiums.
 06-28-2012, 05:34 PMaway - #124
Play4keepz32 8 heat pts

d 
space
$2,138 | 8404076
I can't wait until everyone who loves this law finds out how much their free health care really winds up costing them... When this law fully kicks in, if you aren't "in" the medical community, you are going to be SOL. Your wait times for your doc are going to grow from days to weeks and maybe months and you won't be seeing your doc anymore, you'll be seeing their a$sistant. That's if your doc hasn't dropped you and the only other doc who will see you just graduated from the bottom of their class from a med school in Uganda.

Ultimately, the middle and lower classes' level of health care will decline, rapidly, and the upper class will continue to easily pay for the best (life saving) treatment available. You can take that to the bank.

This will go down as the biggest tax ever...

oh yeah, and your prescription drug costs are going to go through the roof, too. Big Pharma wrote most of this health care fiasco and they made sure they blocked importation of drugs that compete against them, especially the inexpensive alternatives from Canada. That's how much Big Pharma gives a crap about Americans, absolute crooks.

i could go on and on

Kids today are becoming cold to the word freedom. Their social skills have eroded to the point that they cannot conceptualize what freedom really is any more. The far reaching effects this bill which was never going to be struck down entails negative sanctions the likes you have never seen as Americans before. I suggest you read it Alphabet before you continue to pollute the cyber air with your sickly ignorance. It's not a simple nuisance. It's real bad. You dismiss it as just another tax when it is not. You have just signed over your rights to live to a government looking to save money and if you don't comply they can put you away without a lawyer. They will inject you with anything they want and call it compliance with the laws of public welfare. Think of it as banning large sized sodas to the nth degree. They will make your life a living hell. Lets say you're so sick you need to start some antibiotics NOW and your doctor isn't available don't expect your pharmacist to help you out by slipping you a few till they get hold of his office. $50,000 fine per prescription. 100,000 fine for the 2nd offense etc. etc. Fines for all kinds of things that will cause the kind hearted pharmacist you knew and trusted to have to pack up and go, while the 20 something professionals at Walgreens and CVS who don't know you are now in charge of your care, and trust me they don't give a #### about you and will make mistakes and decisions that can hurt you, because the red tape will be unbelievable.

But the bigger picture that people fail to see is down the road when the MANDATE is added to that you have a chip implanted in your body which will give them a constant readout of what is your chemical status the information of which should be private but the GOVT will argue again successfully to the SCOTUS that it really is in your best interest and will become Sharia Law. Cholesterol getting a bit high? Your trip to MacDonalds will cost you a lot more than Joe thin guy with perfect health. See there will be heavy fines waiting for you f you should continue to disobey a warning automatically generated as soon as your last blood test which the chip will perform comes in. If they find your friends buying the cardiac clogging contraband for you they can be heavily fined or incarcerated as serial enablers for your illegal condition. These are just a few of the hundreds of ways this signifies the end of this country, and just to rub it in they are calling it FREE HEALTH CARE. The truth is it will cost you everything you had left to call yourself free.

The Constitution was the only thing protecting you from this type of government invasion into your life, and with this ruling it has been repealed.

the direction this country is going is now is as clear as it has ever been. Even the sheep must be getting a little nervous now.

06-28-2012, 05:36 PMonline - #125
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$31,696 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hockeythug
It's just common sense that insurance companies having to pay for more things will raise premiums.
I mean it would be common sense, but not if they are getting more money coming in by this mandate. The article you posted said the mandate isn't enough but that's a projection, I get it though
 06-28-2012, 05:39 PMaway - #126
hockeythug 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$17,306 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StateProperty88
I mean it would be common sense, but not if they are getting more money coming in by this mandate. The article you posted said the mandate isn't enough but that's a projection, I get it though
time will tell. The author of that article used a report from PricewaterhouseCoopers to go after Jonathan Gruber.
 06-28-2012, 05:47 PMaway - #127
FeedTheBeast 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$8,355 | POWERFUL
Every one complaining about being unemployed and can't pay the penalty don't undertstand what's going on. I don't either completely becuz I haven't done the complete research. But from my understanding, the penalty will only be enforced on those whom can afford healthcare but choose not to get it. So if you are below the threshold income wise then you can and will qualify for free healthcare. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.
 06-28-2012, 05:59 PMaway - #128
hockeythug 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$17,306 | POWERFUL
Is Obama's job plan to hire people to become health insurance police to enforce this?
 06-28-2012, 06:00 PMaway - #129
Kadillac87 194 heat pts194

d 
space
$13,801 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Play4keepz32
I can't wait until everyone who loves this law finds out how much their free health care really winds up costing them... When this law fully kicks in, if you aren't "in" the medical community, you are going to be SOL. Your wait times for your doc are going to grow from days to weeks and maybe months and you won't be seeing your doc anymore, you'll be seeing their a$sistant. That's if your doc hasn't dropped you and the only other doc who will see you just graduated from the bottom of their class from a med school in Uganda.

Ultimately, the middle and lower classes' level of health care will decline, rapidly, and the upper class will continue to easily pay for the best (life saving) treatment available. You can take that to the bank.

This will go down as the biggest tax ever...

oh yeah, and your prescription drug costs are going to go through the roof, too. Big Pharma wrote most of this health care fiasco and they made sure they blocked importation of drugs that compete against them, especially the inexpensive alternatives from Canada. That's how much Big Pharma gives a crap about Americans, absolute crooks.

i could go on and on

Kids today are becoming cold to the word freedom. Their social skills have eroded to the point that they cannot conceptualize what freedom really is any more. The far reaching effects this bill which was never going to be struck down entails negative sanctions the likes you have never seen as Americans before. I suggest you read it Alphabet before you continue to pollute the cyber air with your sickly ignorance. It's not a simple nuisance. It's real bad. You dismiss it as just another tax when it is not. You have just signed over your rights to live to a government looking to save money and if you don't comply they can put you away without a lawyer. They will inject you with anything they want and call it compliance with the laws of public welfare. Think of it as banning large sized sodas to the nth degree. They will make your life a living hell. Lets say you're so sick you need to start some antibiotics NOW and your doctor isn't available don't expect your pharmacist to help you out by slipping you a few till they get hold of his office. $50,000 fine per prescription. 100,000 fine for the 2nd offense etc. etc. Fines for all kinds of things that will cause the kind hearted pharmacist you knew and trusted to have to pack up and go, while the 20 something professionals at Walgreens and CVS who don't know you are now in charge of your care, and trust me they don't give a #### about you and will make mistakes and decisions that can hurt you, because the red tape will be unbelievable.

But the bigger picture that people fail to see is down the road when the MANDATE is added to that you have a chip implanted in your body which will give them a constant readout of what is your chemical status the information of which should be private but the GOVT will argue again successfully to the SCOTUS that it really is in your best interest and will become Sharia Law. Cholesterol getting a bit high? Your trip to MacDonalds will cost you a lot more than Joe thin guy with perfect health. See there will be heavy fines waiting for you f you should continue to disobey a warning automatically generated as soon as your last blood test which the chip will perform comes in. If they find your friends buying the cardiac clogging contraband for you they can be heavily fined or incarcerated as serial enablers for your illegal condition. These are just a few of the hundreds of ways this signifies the end of this country, and just to rub it in they are calling it FREE HEALTH CARE. The truth is it will cost you everything you had left to call yourself free.

The Constitution was the only thing protecting you from this type of government invasion into your life, and with this ruling it has been repealed.

the direction this country is going is now is as clear as it has ever been. Even the sheep must be getting a little nervous now.

Forgive me, I didn't read through your whole rant. I stopped at the free healthcare part, which to me, signals that you are grossly misinformed. The law is called the ACA, Affordable Care Act, not the Free Care Act. There's a difference between universal healthcare and universal free healthcare. I guess you're talking about the free preventive measures in the bill, which in the long run, will help lower health care costs by catching serious illness and diseases in the early stages.
 06-28-2012, 06:07 PMonline - #130
thatruest 1 heat pts

d 
space
$10,188 | POWERFUL
If you wanted a system that worked and actually may save "millions of lives", how about one that doesn't protect a Big Pharma monopoly over medicine; forcing consumers to buy into a system that offers zero coverage for alternative medicine, nutritional therapies, natural remedies or the healing arts
 06-28-2012, 06:11 PMaway - #131
Kingpin 313 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$13,389 | POWERFUL
So is this a good thing or bad I don't feel like going thru 10 pages
 06-28-2012, 06:12 PMaway - #132
SlickJ101 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$8,570 | POWERFUL
“It is difficult to imagine, that a nation which began, at least in part, as the result of opposition to a British mandate giving the East India Company a monopoly and imposing a nominal tax on all tea sold in America would have set out to create a government with the power to force people to buy tea in the first place.”
 06-28-2012, 06:13 PMaway - #133

d 
space
$13,389 | POWERFUL
I still can't believe Canada has free healthcare and we don't
 06-28-2012, 06:16 PMaway - #134
Play4keepz32 8 heat pts

d 
space
$2,138 | 8404076
and the bad part is romney had his same care package at the state level..... screwed either way
 06-28-2012, 06:17 PMaway - #135
Swiph Mix 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$291 | 6121940
I haven't read the entire bill but I'm still up in the air about this for a few reasons...

First of all, the hot ticket item right now is jobs. America being unemployed right? Everybody needs to work and blah blah blah. The problem is this is going to be heavy cost for small business's that don't supply health care to their employee's. If you think there's not many that dot that then think again. I know small accounting firms that don't provide healthcare. What they do it throw a few extra $$$ in your paycheck for you to go out and get your own. A business is like a human being. It will do anything to survive. The major aspect of business is to maximize profits and lower costs. Salary and wages is a cost. It cost company's thousands of dollars to insure you as an employee so that's why many small business don't do it. Large corporations do it because they are a LARGE corporations and they almost HAVE to do it otherwise they will lose good talent (good employee's) to competition among many reasons.... I doesn't SAVE them money, I can tell you that. So what's going to happen is (prediction) small businesses are going to be forced to give you health care they can't afford so they will be faced with a decision. Either lay off employee's (more unemployment) and give them healthcare that the government mandates (to offset the high costs of healthcare for your "current" employee's), or just pay the fine which will actually end up being cheaper then supplying your employee's with health insurance. Then your employee's will just be on Obama's care plan with a lil less pay on in your paychecks (since now your under Obama's plan they can no longer need to give you the extra $$$ remember??). That small business won't be able to hire new folks because of this cycle unless they raise capital or profits. This will obviously be a negative factor.

The other factor is Freedom. This careplan doesn't automatically turn the government into communists or anything like that but it does open the door for other aspects that the government could step in on. This ruins the moral fabric that this country was raised on. If EVERYTHING worked this way then we would ultimately have LESS freedom. I admit the economic crisis of 2008 displayed the abusive nature that freedom can bring but is that what we really want?? The government actually telling people what we can or can not have? That's something for you to decide.

Like I said I'm still torn in-between but this isn't ALL positive. I can't really give this a 100% OK until it affects me specifically. There's 2 sides to every coin....,,,,
 06-28-2012, 06:17 PMaway - #136
Play4keepz32 8 heat pts

d 
space
$2,138 | 8404076
what good is free healthcare when bye the time you see your doc your dead already....
 06-28-2012, 06:18 PMaway - #137

d 
space
$13,389 | POWERFUL
You get to stay on your parents insurance until 26 instead of 21

Poor people can afford insurance now

How is this bad
 06-28-2012, 06:20 PMaway - #138
ahenson 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$1,064 | POWERFUL

Iatrogenics is medical term that means: caused by treatment or diagnostic procedures or doctor induced de@th

06-28-2012, 06:21 PMaway - #139
nando 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,788 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ill 800
awww man yall are so stupid.

#### obama. ####ing cracker

definitely one of the worst presidents in history
Not worst than the last ####
 06-28-2012, 06:24 PMaway - #140
SlickJ101 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$8,570 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nando
Not worst than the last ####
Na, Bush might as well of never left office w/what this clown is doing.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
What's Your Go-To Game Right Now?
65 comments
No Man's Sky is Timed Exclusive
53 comments
NBA Mason Plumee to make 12 man USA team roster over DeMarcu..
142 comments
 NBA Usa Basketball Showcase On Espn - August 1 - 9:00pm Est
New reply 33 minutes ago - 1007 comments - by Dee Grande
 Image(s) inside "don't Ever Text My Girl Like That Again, Disresp...
New reply 1 hour ago - 74 comments - by grunsthis
  Karruche Dumps Chris Brown
New reply 47 minutes ago - 83 comments - by grunsthis
 NBA Paul George Says He's Going To Average 25-30 Ppg :jord...
New reply 1 hour ago - 70 comments - by Free Trotty
 Video inside Donkey Of The Day: Fredro Starr
New reply 52 minutes ago - 142 comments - by Supacat
 NBA Kevin Love Now Reportedly Won't Sign An Extension With...
New reply 2 hours ago - 100 comments - by Motion
 Video inside Raekwon Says He Cant Stand F##king H0mos
New reply 1 hour ago - 322 comments - by WizLatifa
 Video inside Chiwire Gbe Exposed By Sd's Brother
New reply 2 hours ago - 54 comments - by SavageMitten

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.