This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homos3xuality. Sparks Debate.

Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homos3xuality. Sparks Debate.
 06-29-2012, 11:31 AMaway - #141
Deniro732 5 heat pts

d 
space
$10,461 | POWERFUL
di$gusting and why should homo's get a cookie? especially one that's so od with gay a$s rainbow a$sorted cream filling
 06-29-2012, 11:34 AMaway - #142
Trilluminati GA 348 heat pts348

d 
space
$31,388 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by April Moon
i believe it... these cotdamn f#gs ain't no damn humans... they tryna turn un alll to dey godless lifestyle so that they may mutiply because they no they can't reproduce naturally... ####ing homo agenda #### a$s f#gs.... i hope they all get butt cancer, butt ####ing ####s...

they tryna ruin the family system and #### up the sanctity of marriage... now I won't be able to go to ####ing las vegas, marry a hooker and divorce her the day after because the sanctity of marriage would be ruined. Our one day marriage wouldn't mean a thing if these ####s got married...

Only God sets whats right and he called dem goddamn ####s abominations so dats what they be... ####ign ####s...
 06-29-2012, 12:07 PMaway - #143
hayday12 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$2,219 | POWERFUL
i believe it... these cotdamn f#gs ain't no damn humans... they tryna turn un alll to dey godless lifestyle so that they may mutiply because they no they can't reproduce naturally... ####ing homo agenda #### a$s f#gs.... i hope they all get butt cancer, butt ####ing ####s...

they tryna ruin the family system and #### up the sanctity of marriage... now I won't be able to go to ####ing las vegas, marry a hooker and divorce her the day after because the sanctity of marriage would be ruined. Our one day marriage wouldn't mean a thing if these ####s got married...

Only God sets whats right and he called dem goddamn ####s abominations so dats what they be... ####ign ####s...
If this is satire
 06-29-2012, 12:08 PMaway - #144
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BluCupShawty
It's some heteros on here debating in favor of homos3xuals but he really is one.
But Boxden full of homos fam. I have seen posters call Joe Buddens "big di#k buddens"
Son, I saw a mafuhka in the sports section refer to Derrick Rose as "Point Big D1ck!" o.O
Who says #### like that?!
Even a gay mafuhka would have the "c'mon son" look on his face! Lol
 06-29-2012, 01:09 PMaway - #145
0ddJoB 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$17,255 | POWERFUL
Notitle is a mindless idiot new yorker

####ing sad
 06-29-2012, 01:14 PMaway - #146
regularjoe 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$22,735 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BluCupShawty
Religion in general recognizes gay lifestyle as an ab0mbination though. It's just not Christians voicing opposition of the gay push.
Not to make a blanket statement, but seems like a lot of people who strongly follow religion, are some of the most hypocritical people walking the planet.
 06-29-2012, 01:31 PMaway - #147
regularjoe 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$22,735 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NO RELIGION
pause
Normally the no homo and pauses aren't funny anymore...

This is.

06-29-2012, 01:42 PMaway - #148
tdm2000 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,619 | 7956728
Cats love to point fingers @ religion.... Most cats I've come across that are against gays are far from religious.

Not hating the individual but not agreeing with the practice.

Last edited by tdm2000; 06-29-2012 at 02:03 PM..
 06-29-2012, 01:53 PMaway - #149
tdm2000 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,619 | 7956728
^^^ right... they're just stupid.... not much of a difference
 06-29-2012, 01:54 PMaway - #150
regularjoe 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$22,735 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tdm2000
Cats love to point fingers @ religion.... Most cats I've come across that are against gays are far from religious.
How do you know?
 06-29-2012, 01:58 PMaway - #151
S0ap 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$2,284 | POWERFUL

06-29-2012, 02:00 PMaway - #152
hayday12 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$2,219 | POWERFUL
List the non religious reasons why gays are bad. I'm actually interested in hearing them.
 06-29-2012, 02:00 PMaway - #153
regularjoe 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$22,735 | POWERFUL

06-29-2012, 02:06 PMaway - #154
trill jackson 125 heat pts125

d 
space
$11,642 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hayday12
List the non religious reasons why gays are bad. I'm actually interested in hearing them.
how about the fact they're aids spreaders?
 06-29-2012, 02:15 PMaway - #155

d 
space
$11,642 | POWERFUL
they're even using hip hop to push the gay agenda. remember when kanye was on mtv and for no reason out the blue begged rappers to stop saying f#g? not ni##a #### or ho keep saying that just don't say f#g no more? what was up with that? ever notice how two of the biggest rappers are a guy who wears fluffy boots and womens pants and another guy who wears a skirt on the wtt tour? they know blacks are the toughest group to sway towards the gay agenda so what better way to soften us up than by using hip hop? now you got jay z backing gay marriage they're mission is damn near complete
 06-29-2012, 02:17 PMaway - #156
tdm2000 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,619 | 7956728
Originally Posted by hayday12
No one is hating gays or saying they're bad, but not agreeing with the practice.

Take away God from the equation for a second.... Normal reproduction is only possible from male and female counterparts. Some things were initially designed in their ways.
 06-29-2012, 02:18 PMaway - #157
Sniggit 590 heat pts590

d 
space
$7,163 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SickaMorStyle
Fags had to steal the rainbow from us...Why couldnt they have gayed up the swastika or something?

06-29-2012, 02:24 PMaway - #158

d 
space
$11,642 | POWERFUL
No one is hating gays or saying they're bad, but not agreeing with the practice.

Take away God from the equation for a second.... Normal reproduction is only possible from male and female counterparts. Some things were initially designed in their ways.
right hate the sin love the sinner. it's like if your sisters a crack wh#re you still love her you just hate what she's doing
 06-29-2012, 02:26 PMaway - #159
tdm2000 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,619 | 7956728
Originally Posted by trill jackson
right hate the sin love the sinner. it's like if your sisters a crack wh#re you still love her you just hate what she's doing
 06-29-2012, 02:27 PMaway - #160
hayday12 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$2,219 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by trill jackson
how about the fact they're aids spreaders?
It's thought that gay men are more prone to HIV, because it is widely believed that all gay men are promiscuous and engage in anal s3x. This is not true. There are so many homos3xuals that are prude when it comes to s3x, and even more have healthy, monogamous relationships. Also, the amount of straight people that have anal s3x is more than that of gay people if you look at this logically. It's commonly thought that roughly 10% of the population is gay, that includes lesbians, so let's bring that percentage to 5. Of that 5%, many gay men don't have anal s3x; some don't even have s3x at all. Compare that to the heteros3xual percentage of 90%, which we don't cut in half, because there is always the male component in heteros3xual s3x. Let's say that of the 90%, 20% of straight people have anal s3x. That's already more straight people that have anal s3x than there are gay people, if we use the idea that 10% of the population is gay.

It's about promiscuity, not s3xual orientation.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 30 - Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
60 comments
Image inside  Oct 28 - Life under Obama sucks. And these numbers pr..
51 comments
IGN Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
86 comments
  Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta (prod. Soundwave X Thunder...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 82 comments - by mdemaz
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 1 hour ago - 184 comments - by NoLastName
  Best Rap Album Of 2014?
New reply 19 minutes ago - 94 comments - by QB Eagles
  Greatest Mixtape Or Mixtape Series Ever
New reply 2 hours ago - 83 comments - by killa the goat
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 70 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 2 hours ago - 73 comments - by The Bully
 Image(s) inside Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 1 hour ago - 198 comments - by Rick Ross
  How You Can Get A New Ps4 For $275
New reply 2 hours ago - 174 comments - by SpazzOut

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.