This is BX @ Boxden.com


Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homos3xuality. Sparks Debate.


 Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homos3xuality. Sparks Debate.
 06-28-2012, 08:06 PMaway - #121
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,168 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoTitleSince73
good to see Boxdens resident expert on homos3xuals posting you cant be really this stupid.
I could care less what you say, you replied back with a smilie and one line, but no rebuttal. Soft a$s ni##as like you standing around idle while the gay agenda is taking the youth and instead of speaking on the issue you'd rather ridicule others on the internet for doing so. Log the #### off and take your f#g loving a$s down to SOHO or whatever gay part of Manhattan and be with your peeps who love weak people like you who wont stand up for our youth.
 06-28-2012, 08:11 PMonline - #122
Ham Rove 1951 heat pts1951

  d 
space
$35,841 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
I could care less what you say, you replied back with a smilie and one line, but no rebuttal. Soft a$s ni##as like you standing around idle while the gay agenda is taking the youth and instead of speaking on the issue you'd rather ridicule others on the internet for doing so. Log the #### off and take your f#g loving a$s down to SOHO or whatever gay part of Manhattan and be with your peeps who love weak people like you who wont stand up for our youth.
its cause you're limited intellect isn't worth a thought out response. I'm supposed to respond to your asinine a$sumptions? And I'm from Chicago dip####. Keep living your life worried about who other people have s3x with ####ing lames
 06-28-2012, 08:18 PMaway - #123
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,168 | POWERFUL
Weak a$s ni##as crawling on all 4 to protect homos3xuals are the reason why their agenda is even as strong as it is today. Got dudes like beengaysince73 hopping on the bandwagon, ole "go with the flow" a$s ni##as. I bet if it was the "in thing" or fad to oppose gay marriage half of yall gay supporters would be riding that train. ni##as go with ANY MOVEMENT these days but dont give a #### about the future ramifications it has on kids. Thank God ni##as werent this soft when the gays tried to do that Teletubbie #### on the 80's babies like me. If all our parents back then were like beengaysince73, gays may have actually gotten my generation too. Scary thought.
 06-28-2012, 08:20 PMonline - #124
Ham Rove 1951 heat pts1951

  d 
space
$35,841 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Weak a$s ni##as crawling on all 4 to protect homos3xuals are the reason why their agenda is even as strong as it is today. Got dudes like beengaysince73 hopping on the bandwagon, ole "go with the flow" a$s ni##as. I bet if it was the "in thing" or fad to oppose gay marriage half of yall gay supporters would be riding that train. ni##as go with ANY MOVEMENT these days but dont give a #### about the kids. Thank God ni##as werent this soft when #### like Teletubbies dropped because gays may have gotten my generation too.
Lol @ this idiot, dudes are so uncomfortable with themselves its hilarious, "oh you don't hate gay people? Well then you're gay" @ that 3rd grad logic. your dad should of played catch with you more or some ####
 06-28-2012, 08:26 PMonline - #125
hayday12 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$2,085 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!
why????
Because music is subjective. It's where you can have a dumb opinion (For example Lil B is a great rapper) and not be entirely wrong.

News however is not that subjective. Your opinions should be "educated" opinions. Not "let me ignore logic and spout bull####" opinions.
 06-28-2012, 09:03 PMaway - #126
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$15,662 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
lmao at there being no gay agenda. It's all in your grill, how can you ignore it? They are shoving it down the throats of our youth and children. Gay characters in children's books, gay characters in children movies, gay inspired fashion, and now gay a$s cookies. Notice how so much of it is based on the youth and young adults. They are COMING for us to breed their lifestyle because gay people know full well that heteros3xuals are the MAJORITY of mankind and the ONLY way gays can take our power is by normalizing their own behavior. There is an agenda to normalize it. Do you want proof? Gay marriage is technically ILLEGAL, yet people who oppose gay marriage are ####ted on and dismissed for opposing something that's ALREADY ILLEGAL. How the hell did that happen? Gay agenda and pressuring.

Im in my 20's, and I dont even remember gay #### being so blatant when I was younger. They tired my generation with Teletubbies but our parents fought back. And now they're coming for the 90's and 2000's babies. Gays have TRIED it alot before and keep trying it with every generation. It's working now because parents arent bossed up like in the past. I wish a gayga would have put some gay mother####ers in a school back when I was young. Parents would have come up to school smacking teachers around like a Bishop Don Juan prostitute. But now it's different. ####, Im from Chicago, growing up I rarely saw flamboyant homos3xuals even 6 years ago. All of the sudden since 2008 and up I look up, and see so many feminine men walking around.

When I was a kid, we wanted to be Big Bird. Lil boys now want to be Bert and Ernie. What happened? Gay agenda brother. Gayness is a culture, gay people cant hook up with gays and have more gay babies. Gays ONLY reproduce through socializing others and recruiting them into the lifestyle. They know that ONLY heteros3xuals can reproduce eachother. They envy that ####, we dont have to "model" and "shape" others to be straight like us but gays dont have that luxury. And this is how they're modeling and shaping the youth with little #### like cookies that seem insignificant to us but not to up and coming children being taught that it's cool to be gay and k!ll off your own bloodline.

Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon) - YouTube
 06-28-2012, 09:18 PMaway - #127
Alphaomega 

  d 
space
$336 | 1976128
1. ITS AN IMAGE. NOT A REAL COOKIE. stop saying "oh that looks n@sty" or "i wouldnt #### with that" because it doesnt exist. the message behind the colors is what needs to be addressed.
2. its 2012, the LGBT agenda is everywhere. if u really think this is wrong, then i feel bad for you. organized religion and intolerance are on their way out of popularity, and it couldnt be fast enough. Stupid, one track minds that allow others to tell them what to do is what ruined america.

Do you believe in something? good for you. Do you do anything about it? thats another question. whether you are for/against an issue, stand up/become vocal, thats what gets #### done.
 06-28-2012, 09:31 PMaway - #128
*Missy* 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,700 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
 06-28-2012, 11:32 PMaway - #129
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hayday12
Because music is subjective. It's where you can have a dumb opinion (For example Lil B is a great rapper) and not be entirely wrong.

News however is not that subjective. Your opinions should be "educated" opinions. Not "let me ignore logic and spout bull####" opinions.
Oh! So lemme get this straight...
Someone saying, "I ain't with this gay ####." & someone responding with "you're a dumbass, you're stupid, you're a moron, your life ain't #### worrying about who people are fuhking..." is an eduacted opinion? I see.
 06-29-2012, 03:58 AMonline - #130
Trilluminati GA 338 heat pts338

  d 
space
$29,464 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Pistol Peter
i wonder what skittles is going to do
we been trolled all this damn time

Originally Posted by NoTitleSince73
nice conclusions you jump to there, Fear Mongering idiot.
do you look @ the wicked #### and destruction that takes place in this world. Living a gay life is an ab0mbination. You do the math

Originally Posted by TheMindOf
Right?! ni##as is so lame..

And as for the ni##as in here talking bout Hollywood pushing this "Gay" agenda, think about how many shows there are on TV; now think about how many are headlined by prominent gay characters. If you do the math it's like less than 3% (and thats including all the programing on the LOGO channel)

Hollywood is still predominantly heteros3xual. There's no Gay agenda. There's a profit agenda. Thats all TV is about. The only reason it seems like there's so much gay stuff on TV is because the gays support their own. So when "Glee" comes on and k!lls in the ratings, you better believe FOX is gonna push it. That's more AD dollars for them. You think the network gives a #### about Gay or not? Its money. Same applies to "Modern Family"/"Will and Grace"

I remember 15 years ago when people were less open minded and Ellen came out. They cancelled her sitcom JUST because she was gay and America said they were uncomfortable with he being on TV (no AD dollars there). Fast forward 10 years. America opens their minds a little, Now she got the number 1 daytime talk show (meaning the one that makes the most money for the network)

Its all about money. It's the same way how there would be more black shows if blacks supported their own.

Religion/Marriage/Morals/Family/Sobriety < Gay rights/divorce/immorality/broken homes/addiction

If you think the media has nothing to do with that than I don't know what else to tell you.
Gay is the style now and it's being promoted as wholesome/normal even to kids. Enough os enough. If you're gay ok be the gayest c#cksucker alive. But don't make me accept it or brandish it infront of children. Thats the problem.

Originally Posted by hily
Why are some people sterile, why do some people produce disabled children?

I don't think lfe is all about reproduction.

s3x is the only natural means of reproducing. It's just pleasurable. You do the math.


Originally Posted by Chief Dee
lmao at there being no gay agenda. It's all in your grill, how can you ignore it? They are shoving it down the throats of our youth and children. Gay characters in children's books, gay characters in children movies, gay inspired fashion, and now gay a$s cookies. Notice how so much of it is based on the youth and young adults. They are COMING for us to breed their lifestyle because gay people know full well that heteros3xuals are the MAJORITY of mankind and the ONLY way gays can take our power is by normalizing their own behavior. There is an agenda to normalize it. Do you want proof? Gay marriage is technically ILLEGAL, yet people who oppose gay marriage are ####ted on and dismissed for opposing something that's ALREADY ILLEGAL. How the hell did that happen? Gay agenda and pressuring.

Im in my 20's, and I dont even remember gay #### being so blatant when I was younger. They tired my generation with Teletubbies but our parents fought back. And now they're coming for the 90's and 2000's babies. Gays have TRIED it alot before and keep trying it with every generation. It's working now because parents arent bossed up like in the past. I wish a gayga would have put some gay mother####ers in a school back when I was young. Parents would have come up to school smacking teachers around like a Bishop Don Juan prostitute. But now it's different. ####, Im from Chicago, growing up I rarely saw flamboyant homos3xuals even 6 years ago. All of the sudden since 2008 and up I look up, and see so many feminine men walking around.

When I was a kid, we wanted to be Big Bird. Lil boys now want to be Bert and Ernie. What happened? Gay agenda brother. Gayness is a culture, gay people cant hook up with gays and have more gay babies. Gays ONLY reproduce through socializing others and recruiting them into the lifestyle. They know that ONLY heteros3xuals can reproduce eachother. They envy that ####, we dont have to "model" and "shape" others to be straight like us but gays dont have that luxury. And this is how they're modeling and shaping the youth with little #### like cookies that seem insignificant to us but not to up and coming children being taught that it's cool to be gay and k!ll off your own bloodline.


For all the pro gay in your face, deal with it posters: Where yall raised this way or are you gay? Seriously. Because I believe some of yall were raised differently.
 06-29-2012, 04:59 AMaway - #131
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

  d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
lmao at there being no gay agenda. It's all in your grill, how can you ignore it? They are shoving it down the throats of our youth and children. Gay characters in children's books, gay characters in children movies, gay inspired fashion, and now gay a$s cookies. Notice how so much of it is based on the youth and young adults. They are COMING for us to breed their lifestyle because gay people know full well that heteros3xuals are the MAJORITY of mankind and the ONLY way gays can take our power is by normalizing their own behavior. There is an agenda to normalize it. Do you want proof? Gay marriage is technically ILLEGAL, yet people who oppose gay marriage are ####ted on and dismissed for opposing something that's ALREADY ILLEGAL. How the hell did that happen? Gay agenda and pressuring.

Im in my 20's, and I dont even remember gay #### being so blatant when I was younger. They tired my generation with Teletubbies but our parents fought back. And now they're coming for the 90's and 2000's babies. Gays have TRIED it alot before and keep trying it with every generation. It's working now because parents arent bossed up like in the past. I wish a gayga would have put some gay mother####ers in a school back when I was young. Parents would have come up to school smacking teachers around like a Bishop Don Juan prostitute. But now it's different. ####, Im from Chicago, growing up I rarely saw flamboyant homos3xuals even 6 years ago. All of the sudden since 2008 and up I look up, and see so many feminine men walking around.

When I was a kid, we wanted to be Big Bird. Lil boys now want to be Bert and Ernie. What happened? Gay agenda brother. Gayness is a culture, gay people cant hook up with gays and have more gay babies. Gays ONLY reproduce through socializing others and recruiting them into the lifestyle. They know that ONLY heteros3xuals can reproduce eachother. They envy that ####, we dont have to "model" and "shape" others to be straight like us but gays dont have that luxury. And this is how they're modeling and shaping the youth with little #### like cookies that seem insignificant to us but not to up and coming children being taught that it's cool to be gay and k!ll off your own bloodline.
 06-29-2012, 06:52 AMaway - #132
X_WunderKind_X 845 heat pts845

  d 
space
$23,870 | POWERFUL
I love how Christians talk about something else being shoved down their throat
 06-29-2012, 07:25 AMaway - #133
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,168 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BluCupShawty
not being a fan of homos and their agenda=mental midget

try again.........
You're a blind idiot if you don't see the gay agenda being pushed by hollywood. Far as the pedos in hollywood google Dan Schneider & the history of disney


They're both abnormal s3xual lifestyles. Fact

@ repressing homo emotions. Speak for yourself not me.
BTW I enjoy Boxden, no need for the tough guy act. U talk #### so I talk ####
Also I can't be a lame. I love #### too much and #### loves me as well. Buy you some and don't taste the rainbow.

lmao right, and Im starting to question that guy's s3xuality. Because the reverse "repressed homos3xual" argument he used on you is almost always used by homos3xuals themselves. He just tried to play a CLASSIC homos3xual calling card that most heteros3xuals would never attempt to use on another heteros3xual. People like him are the reason why I cant take pro-gay activists seriously. Look at how prestigious, arrogant, and stuck up most pro-gay people are. It's like they equate their acceptance of homos3xuality with having superior intelligence.

For example, take two men. One is anti-gay agenda and the other is pro-gay. The anti-gay agenda man has various variable measures of intelligence over the pro-gay man. He has achieved a higher level of education, has a higher level of reading comprehension, has exhibited higher levels of critical thinking, has shown a higher level of vocabulary and diction, and has overall a higher IQ than the pro-gay person. But the pro-gay man will still claim at the end of the day, "well Im smarter than you because I accept gays." This is the logic of dudes like beengaysince73. "I am better because I like gays".

Are pro-gay people REALLY smarter? No, there's just impressionable. Because a truly smart person decerns between what is acceptable and what is not. A moron embraces everything without analyzing the impact of the situation. I cant take pro-gay people seriously. These people claim that the pro-gay movement is about equality, freedom of expression, and choices yet get mad when you exercise the choice to OPPOSE their movement. So wait, is the aim of their movement really about "choices" or is it about, "force", "peer pressure" and "coercion". Because if it were about choices, you'd allow me to reject your message instead of taking shots at my intelligence just because Im not down with your group.
 06-29-2012, 07:28 AMaway - #134
M 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,562 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by X_WunderKind_X
I love how Christians talk about something else being shoved down their throat
Exactly
 06-29-2012, 07:55 AMaway - #135
teresa1983 

  d 
space
$728 | 530067
who cares what you do with your life, i don't know you but don't shove #### down people thoughts like everyone has to accept your lifestyle or they Bigots Please Find Something To Do
 06-29-2012, 08:32 AMonline - #136
Trilluminati GA 338 heat pts338

  d 
space
$29,464 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee

lmao right, and Im starting to question that guy's s3xuality. Because the reverse "repressed homos3xual" argument he used on you is almost always used by homos3xuals themselves. He just tried to play a CLASSIC homos3xual calling card that most heteros3xuals would never attempt to use on another heteros3xual. People like him are the reason why I cant take pro-gay activists seriously. Look at how prestigious, arrogant, and stuck up most pro-gay people are. It's like they equate their acceptance of homos3xuality with having superior intelligence.

For example, take two men. One is anti-gay agenda and the other is pro-gay. The anti-gay agenda man has various variable measures of intelligence over the pro-gay man. He has achieved a higher level of education, has a higher level of reading comprehension, has exhibited higher levels of critical thinking, has shown a higher level of vocabulary and diction, and has overall a higher IQ than the pro-gay person. But the pro-gay man will still claim at the end of the day, "well Im smarter than you because I accept gays." This is the logic of dudes like beengaysince73. "I am better because I like gays".

Are pro-gay people REALLY smarter? No, there's just impressionable. Because a truly smart person decerns between what is acceptable and what is not. A moron embraces everything without analyzing the impact of the situation. I cant take pro-gay people seriously. These people claim that the pro-gay movement is about equality, freedom of expression, and choices yet get mad when you exercise the choice to OPPOSE their movement. So wait, is the aim of their movement really about "choices" or is it about, "force", "peer pressure" and "coercion". Because if it were about choices, you'd allow me to reject your message instead of taking shots at my intelligence just because Im not down with your group.
It's some heteros on here debating in favor of homos3xuals but he really is one.
But Boxden full of homos fam. I have seen posters call Joe Buddens "big di#k buddens"
 06-29-2012, 08:39 AMonline - #137
Trilluminati GA 338 heat pts338

  d 
space
$29,464 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by X_WunderKind_X
I love how Christians talk about something else being shoved down their throat
Originally Posted by M
Exactly
Religion in general recognizes gay lifestyle as an ab0mbination though. It's just not Christians voicing opposition of the gay push.
 06-29-2012, 08:48 AMaway - #138
M 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,562 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BluCupShawty
Religion in general recognizes gay lifestyle as an ab0mbination though. It's just not Christians voicing opposition of the gay push.
It's the whole point that anyone religious is talking about there being a gay agenda. I see FAR more religious billboards and signs than I do gay ones. I don't see gay people going around knocking on peoples doors to convert them, I don't see gay people picketing church events.

Nobody's trying to force anybody to be gay, this is only about acceptance.
 06-29-2012, 09:33 AMaway - #139
Jussn Kredible 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$3,331 | 20891184
no cookie is going to make any person thas straight, turn gay..as a 'straight' male, is there anything thas going to make u feel like a di#k up ur a$s is a good idea? is there anything someone can say to u that wud make u say, 'damn, i want to suck a di#k today'? are there any images someone can show u to make u want to fondle another man's balls? if u answered yes, ur gay, living a straight mans life

they only thing oreo is doing, is making people accept people for who they are..there is no 'turning gay'..if ur gay, ur gay, end of story
 06-29-2012, 11:23 AMaway - #140
WordOnThaStreet 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$1,598 | POWERFUL
so polygamy is illegal but being a homo gets consistent promo? Lets be real theres some kind of agenda behind this that is probably rooted in eugenics which explains why billions of dollars are being spent promoting lifestyles like homos3xuality that will reduce the birth rate. With all the adulterers and divorces in the world why no push for polygamy???
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Kim K's Brother Admits To Being Aroused By Her....Kan..
51 comments
Video inside  Schmurda say NY started bangin cuz of Chiraq
93 comments
Video inside  Ayo Chris Smoove girl is bad as sh-t
62 comments
 NBA Jamal Crawford Smoking That Good Sh-t: Calls Kobe &quo...
New reply 37 seconds ago - 84 comments - by MikeJones212
 NFL Jaws Top 30 Qb List
New reply 10 minutes ago - 220 comments - by tre0624
 Article inside Jay Z & Beyoncé Reportedly Trying To Split Without...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 194 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 Image(s) inside My New Roommate
New reply 10 minutes ago - 106 comments - by beeasy50
  Twitter Reacts To Dota2 Broadcast On Espn2.
New reply 4 minutes ago - 89 comments - by CadillacVyse
 NBA Andrew Wiggins Dropping Hints On Tinder? (pic)
New reply 11 minutes ago - 63 comments - by keep me young
  Great Games You Wouldn't Be Caught Dead Playing Today...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Ctrllers
 Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar Covers Complex Magazine
New reply 13 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Fwxvgo

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.