This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homose#uality. Sparks Debate.

Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homose#uality. Sparks Debate.
 06-28-2012, 12:37 AMaway - #81
thatsmygoat 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,207 | 6520649
what is this brainwashing yall keep talking about?

who is being brainwashed and for what purpose? are you scared that you're going to turn gay if we don't burn gay people at the stake any more?

I never saw what gay people doing what they do had to do with me.

06-28-2012, 12:38 AMaway - #82
thatsmygoat 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,207 | 6520649
some of yall sound so uneducated

it's amazing how deficient someone can be culturally in the internet age
 06-28-2012, 12:57 AMaway - #83
davon4204 1 heat pts

d 
space
$9,831 | 18240759
Oreo needs to stop the gay cookie madness. and why do gay people march and !! anyway? Being gay isn't a struggle its a choice.
 06-28-2012, 01:24 AMaway - #84
TheMindOf 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$13,344 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by davon4204
Oreo needs to stop the gay cookie madness. and why do gay people march and !! anyway? Being gay isn't a struggle its a choice.
You're a moron.. What group of people would choose to live a lifestyle that marred by inequality and prosecution?

Who would choose to live that way just to be different?

Nah but all jokes aside, I do feel bad for people like you.
 06-28-2012, 02:47 AMonline - #85
Ham Rove 1799 heat pts1799

d 
space
$34,149 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BluCupShawty

right.
this is only the premise for !!ry to come. There are slick gay/pedo propaganda in kid shows/cartooons

!!
you're a !!ing mental midget, who apparently cant see the difference between pedophiles and gays. Moron. @ this dude trying so hard to repress his homosecksual feelings, by acting like a tough guy repeating "!!" on a message board. You're a lame, and your father should of wore a condom.
 06-28-2012, 03:30 AMaway - #86
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoTitleSince73
you're a !!ing mental midget, who apparently cant see the difference between pedophiles and gays. Moron. @ this dude trying so hard to repress his homosecksual feelings, by acting like a tough guy repeating "!!" on a message board. You're a lame, and your father should of wore a condom.
One hell of an educated response you got there professor -_-
Lets see...
Mental midget, moron, homosecksual, tough guy, lame...

You debating or tryna play the dozens?
 06-28-2012, 03:33 AMaway - #87
Trilluminati GA 327 heat pts327

d 
space
$27,008 | POWERFUL
not being a fan of homos and their agenda=mental midget

try again.........
You're a blind idiot if you don't see the gay agenda being pushed by hollywood. Far as the pedos in hollywood google Dan Schneider & the history of disney

They're both abnormal secksual lifestyles. Fact

@ repressing homo emotions. Speak for yourself not me.
BTW I enjoy Boxden, no need for the tough guy act. U talk !! so I talk !!
Also I can't be a lame. I love !! too much and !! loves me as well. Buy you some and don't taste the rainbow.
 06-28-2012, 04:25 AMaway - #88
*Missy* 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,688 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!
One hell of an educated response you got there professor -_-
Lets see...
Mental midget, moron, homosecksual, tough guy, lame...

You debating or tryna play the dozens?
What is there to debate tho?

Ok its already est@blished that gay people exist; some people don't care if a person is homosecksual or not and some people have a problem with it for *insert whatever reason*

Ultimately it doesn't matter because gay people gonna be gay regardless of whatever opinion,law,social norm,or whatever else people try to enforce.
 06-28-2012, 04:38 AMonline - #89
Ham Rove 1799 heat pts1799

d 
space
$34,149 | POWERFUL

try again.........
You're a blind idiot if you don't see the gay agenda being pushed by hollywood. Far as the pedos in hollywood google Dan Schneider & the history of disney

Also I can't be a lame. I love !! too much and !! loves me as well. Buy you some and don't taste the rainbow.
with the deflection, their is no conspiracy you moron. The simple fact is people care less and less about orientation, the only people who do are mental midgets such as yourself. And Religious nuts,I mean for christ sake, your entire argument is "hey go google this one guy" and that proves what exactly? but I digress, the fact that more people are open, means corporations who spend billions on advertising are gonna be way more open to the idea strictly from a sales stand point. I mean look @ how effective this was, didn't even cost them any money. Put up on facebook, boom free advertising.

keep being a close minded fool and worrying about who people have secks with maybe you should spend more time "getting !!"

or go re up your brazzers sub you lame.
 06-28-2012, 04:53 AMaway - #90
hily 

d 
space
$13,447 | POWERFUL
not being a fan of homos and their agenda=mental midget

try again.........

Did you really just lump homosecksuality between consenting adults to raping children? You must see the flaw.

Fun fact for those hiding behind religion, King James who is responsible for the bible we read, engaged in gay secks, he oddly may have changed language to change the meaning of some biblical relationships that may be seen as secksual.
 06-28-2012, 05:01 AMaway - #91

d 
space
$27,008 | POWERFUL
with the deflection, their is no conspiracy you moron. The simple fact is people care less and less about orientation, the only people who do are mental midgets such as yourself. And Religious nuts,I mean for christ sake, your entire argument is "hey go google this one guy" and that proves what exactly? but I digress, the fact that more people are open, means corporations who spend billions on advertising are gonna be way more open to the idea strictly from a sales stand point. I mean look @ how effective this was, didn't even cost them any money. Put up on facebook, boom free advertising.

keep being a close minded fool and worrying about who people have secks with maybe you should spend more time "getting !!"

or go re up your brazzers sub you lame.
so hollywood not pushing the gay agenda? wow! Actually I could give a !! what !! you like to play with, just keep that !! away from my sight and the kids. But you probably believe that kids should explore their secksuality as well. never thougth I would see the day that gays > "religious nuts" Judging by the current events in the world today, the world is heading in the right direction.

@ not being receptive of the gay push equvilating to being gay
Gay is truly in style.
 06-28-2012, 05:14 AMaway - #92

d 
space
$27,008 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hily
Did you really just lump homosecksuality between consenting adults to raping children? You must see the flaw.

Fun fact for those hiding behind religion, King James who is responsible for the bible we read, engaged in gay secks, he oddly may have changed language to change the meaning of some biblical relationships that may be seen as secksual.
not purposely, but again, thy are both abnormal.

OK lets set aside religion for a second. Lets try biology. If gay was normal, why can they not procreate? What are their reasons for reproductive organs if they can not be utilized?
 06-28-2012, 05:55 AMaway - #93
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by *Missy*
Ultimately it doesn't matter because gay people gonna be gay regardless of whatever opinion,law,social norm,or whatever else people try to enforce.
Exactly. Just like if John Smith doesn't like or agree with homosecksuality HIS world keeps spinning. See what I'm sayin'? Like it's business as usual for gay folks but according to this alternate Boxden universe if someone isn't feeling that !! he's a moron, incapable of adding 2 + 2, can't pay his bills, unable to take care of his seeds, etc etc. lol
 06-28-2012, 06:29 AMaway - #94
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$26,692 | POWERFUL
no homo but where can i get said cookie?
 06-28-2012, 06:48 AMaway - #95
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$18,056 | POWERFUL
!! out here with this wimp ish

most of the bx is filled with wimps, so all of them will be there
 06-28-2012, 07:13 AMaway - #96
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
gay ppl wont stop with their agenda until everybody is gay....
 06-28-2012, 07:20 AMaway - #97
TH35 71 heat pts71

d 
space
$53,677 | POWERFUL
Who gives a !! its a cookie... oreos are n@sty anyway.
 06-28-2012, 08:00 AMaway - #98
M 2 heat pts

d 
space
$13,334 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
niccas is so ridiculous. There have always been the same amount of gay people.

History has proven that Benjamin Franklin was a wimp for christ sake.

The only difference between now and in the past is that the world is a more accepting place to the homosecksual community than it was, even 15 years ago. People shouldn't have to hide who they are.

This means that people aren't afraid of their secksual preferences. Id rather have it this way than have gay men create families with women then do all that sneaky down low !! on the side and end up coming out 10 years later and destroying their families lives or worse.

How many times are we gonna deal with the scandals of these senators and congressmen who pretend to be anti-gay but in actuality they're gay themselves but have been conditioned to hate themselves.

Just let people be them.. It aint affecting you. If a man marries a man, how does that hurt you? Just do you and let them do them.

Bible thumpers and homophobes getting all worked up over a damn cookie people worry way too much about the way others live their lives
 06-28-2012, 08:18 AMaway - #99
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$5,413 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by M

Bible thumpers and homophobes getting all worked up over a damn cookie people worry way too much about the way others live their lives
how did i know you would be in this thread
 06-28-2012, 08:25 AMaway - #100
M 2 heat pts

d 
space
$13,334 | POWERFUL

Cause I'm usually in these threads, I like to point out how people worry too much about other people, they should focus on their own damn lives

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Mark Forums Read

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Offiical Final Trailer #3
68 comments
Image inside  EA Sports Unveils First Look at NBA Live 15
51 comments
NBA yo Wiggins is fuggin shredded tho.. (pic)
101 comments
 Article inside Wu-tang-affiliated Rapper Cuts Off His Own Peni$, Jump...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 96 comments - by A.Dot789
 Image(s) inside Vintage Pam Grier In The 1970's.......
New reply 30 minutes ago - 80 comments - by BasedonMars
 Video inside So The Boy August Alsina Just G Checked 106 And Park L...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 211 comments - by Adwerdz
 NFL Chris Johnson To The Jets
New reply 37 minutes ago - 73 comments - by 1andonlyKingP
  What Rapper Has Never Had His Credibility Questioned
New reply 23 minutes ago - 119 comments - by "SS"
 Video inside So Wiz Khalifa Just Released The Second Biggest Anthem...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 108 comments - by BLUE JACK$ON
 Article inside Gucci Mane Negotiating With Federal Government To Redu...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 131 comments - by loyola llothta
  Apr 15 - Why Chicago's Crime Rates Plummeted
New reply 55 minutes ago - 52 comments - by RAZAH CUTS

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,698 fans of BX | none new today 4,655 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.