Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homos3xuality. Sparks Debate.

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
140 viewing
Image inside Well damn Drake new girl  
60 comments
most viewed right now
111 viewing
NFL LeSean McCoy traded to Buffalo for Kiko Alonso
377 comments

top in section
59 viewing
Audio inside Wiz sends shots at Amber
top in hiphop
top in section
38 viewing
Mar 3 - A D.C. Man Walks Into A Police Station And Asks For M..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homos3xuality. Sparks Debate.
 06-28-2012, 01:37 AMaway - #81
thatsmygoat 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,523 | 7837367
what is this brainwashing yall keep talking about?

who is being brainwashed and for what purpose? are you scared that you're going to turn gay if we don't burn gay people at the stake any more?

I never saw what gay people doing what they do had to do with me.

 06-28-2012, 01:38 AMaway - #82
thatsmygoat 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,523 | 7837367
some of yall sound so uneducated

it's amazing how deficient someone can be culturally in the internet age
 06-28-2012, 01:57 AMaway - #83
davon4204 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$12,245 | POWERFUL
Oreo needs to stop the gay cookie madness. and why do gay people march and sh*t anyway? Being gay isn't a struggle its a choice.
 06-28-2012, 02:24 AMaway - #84
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21 space
avatar
space
$18,216 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by davon4204
Oreo needs to stop the gay cookie madness. and why do gay people march and sh*t anyway? Being gay isn't a struggle its a choice.
You're a moron.. What group of people would choose to live a lifestyle that marred by inequality and prosecution?


Who would choose to live that way just to be different?
















Nah but all jokes aside, I do feel bad for people like you.
 06-28-2012, 03:47 AMonline - #85
Ham Rove 2292 heat pts2292 space
avatar
space
$40,005 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BluCupShawty

right.
this is only the premise for f*ggotry to come. There are slick gay/pedo propaganda in kid shows/cartooons







f*ggot
you're a fu*king mental midget, who apparently cant see the difference between pedophiles and gays. Moron. @ this dude trying so hard to repress his homos3xual feelings, by acting like a tough guy repeating "f*ggot" on a message board. You're a lame, and your father should of wore a condom.
 06-28-2012, 04:30 AMaway - #86
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoTitleSince73
you're a fu*king mental midget, who apparently cant see the difference between pedophiles and gays. Moron. @ this dude trying so hard to repress his homos3xual feelings, by acting like a tough guy repeating "f*ggot" on a message board. You're a lame, and your father should of wore a condom.
One hell of an educated response you got there professor -_-
Lets see...
Mental midget, moron, homos3xual, tough guy, lame...

You debating or tryna play the dozens?
 06-28-2012, 04:33 AMaway - #87
Trilluminati GA 399 heat pts399 space
avatar
space
$37,913 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoTitleSince73
you're a fu*king mental midget, who apparently cant see the difference between pedophiles and gays. Moron. @ this dude trying so hard to repress his homos3xual feelings, by acting like a tough guy repeating "f*ggot" on a message board. You're a lame, and your father should of wore a condom.
not being a fan of homos and their agenda=mental midget

try again.........
You're a blind idiot if you don't see the gay agenda being pushed by hollywood. Far as the pedos in hollywood google Dan Schneider & the history of disney


They're both abnormal s3xual lifestyles. Fact

@ repressing homo emotions. Speak for yourself not me.
BTW I enjoy Boxden, no need for the tough guy act. U talk sh*t so I talk sh*t
Also I can't be a lame. I love pus*y too much and pus*y loves me as well. Buy you some and don't taste the rainbow.
 06-28-2012, 05:25 AMonline - #88
*Missy* 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,727 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!
One hell of an educated response you got there professor -_-
Lets see...
Mental midget, moron, homos3xual, tough guy, lame...

You debating or tryna play the dozens?
What is there to debate tho?

Ok its already established that gay people exist; some people don't care if a person is homos3xual or not and some people have a problem with it for *insert whatever reason*

Ultimately it doesn't matter because gay people gonna be gay regardless of whatever opinion,law,social norm,or whatever else people try to enforce.
 06-28-2012, 05:38 AMonline - #89
Ham Rove 2292 heat pts2292 space
avatar
space
$40,005 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BluCupShawty

try again.........
You're a blind idiot if you don't see the gay agenda being pushed by hollywood. Far as the pedos in hollywood google Dan Schneider & the history of disney


They're both abnormal s3xual lifestyles. Fact

@ repressing homo emotions. Speak for yourself not me.
BTW I enjoy Boxden, no need for the tough guy act. U talk sh*t so I talk sh*t
Also I can't be a lame. I love pus*y too much and pus*y loves me as well. Buy you some and don't taste the rainbow.
with the deflection, their is no conspiracy you moron. The simple fact is people care less and less about orientation, the only people who do are mental midgets such as yourself. And Religious nuts,I mean for christ sake, your entire argument is "hey go google this one guy" and that proves what exactly? but I digress, the fact that more people are open, means corporations who spend billions on advertising are gonna be way more open to the idea strictly from a sales stand point. I mean look @ how effective this was, didn't even cost them any money. Put up on facebook, boom free advertising.

keep being a close minded fool and worrying about who people have s3x with maybe you should spend more time "getting pus*y"


or go re up your brazzers sub you lame.
 06-28-2012, 05:53 AMaway - #90
hily  space
avatar
space
$14,195 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BluCupShawty
not being a fan of homos and their agenda=mental midget

try again.........
You're a blind idiot if you don't see the gay agenda being pushed by hollywood. Far as the pedos in hollywood google Dan Schneider & the history of disney


They're both abnormal s3xual lifestyles. Fact

@ repressing homo emotions. Speak for yourself not me.
BTW I enjoy Boxden, no need for the tough guy act. U talk sh*t so I talk sh*t
Also I can't be a lame. I love pus*y too much and pus*y loves me as well. Buy you some and don't taste the rainbow.
Did you really just lump homos3xuality between consenting adults to raping children? You must see the flaw.

Fun fact for those hiding behind religion, King James who is responsible for the bible we read, engaged in gay s3x, he oddly may have changed language to change the meaning of some biblical relationships that may be seen as s3xual.
 06-28-2012, 06:01 AMaway - #91
Trilluminati GA 399 heat pts399 space
avatar
space
$37,913 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoTitleSince73
with the deflection, their is no conspiracy you moron. The simple fact is people care less and less about orientation, the only people who do are mental midgets such as yourself. And Religious nuts,I mean for christ sake, your entire argument is "hey go google this one guy" and that proves what exactly? but I digress, the fact that more people are open, means corporations who spend billions on advertising are gonna be way more open to the idea strictly from a sales stand point. I mean look @ how effective this was, didn't even cost them any money. Put up on facebook, boom free advertising.

keep being a close minded fool and worrying about who people have s3x with maybe you should spend more time "getting pus*y"


or go re up your brazzers sub you lame.
so hollywood not pushing the gay agenda? wow! Actually I could give a fu*k what d!ck you like to play with, just keep that sh*t away from my sight and the kids. But you probably believe that kids should explore their s3xuality as well. never thougth I would see the day that gays > "religious nuts" Judging by the current events in the world today, the world is heading in the right direction.








@ not being receptive of the gay push equvilating to being gay
Gay is truly in style.
 06-28-2012, 06:14 AMaway - #92
Trilluminati GA 399 heat pts399 space
avatar
space
$37,913 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hily
Did you really just lump homos3xuality between consenting adults to raping children? You must see the flaw.

Fun fact for those hiding behind religion, King James who is responsible for the bible we read, engaged in gay s3x, he oddly may have changed language to change the meaning of some biblical relationships that may be seen as s3xual.
not purposely, but again, thy are both abnormal.

OK lets set aside religion for a second. Lets try biology. If gay was normal, why can they not procreate? What are their reasons for reproductive organs if they can not be utilized?
 06-28-2012, 06:55 AMaway - #93
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by *Missy*
Ultimately it doesn't matter because gay people gonna be gay regardless of whatever opinion,law,social norm,or whatever else people try to enforce.
Exactly. Just like if John Smith doesn't like or agree with homos3xuality HIS world keeps spinning. See what I'm sayin'? Like it's business as usual for gay folks but according to this alternate Boxden universe if someone isn't feeling that sh*t he's a moron, incapable of adding 2 + 2, can't pay his bills, unable to take care of his seeds, etc etc. lol
 06-28-2012, 07:29 AMaway - #94
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33 space
avatar
space
$26,692 | POWERFUL
no homo but where can i get said cookie?
 06-28-2012, 07:48 AMaway - #95
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25 space
avatar
space
$18,233 | POWERFUL
fu*k out here with this f*g ish

most of the bx is filled with f*gs, so all of them will be there
 06-28-2012, 08:13 AMaway - #96
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
gay ppl wont stop with their agenda until everybody is gay....
 06-28-2012, 08:20 AMaway - #97
TH35 75 heat pts75 space
avatar
space
$59,596 | POWERFUL
Who gives a sh*t its a cookie... oreos are nasty anyway.
 06-28-2012, 09:00 AMaway - #98
M 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$14,130 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
n*ggas is so ridiculous. There have always been the same amount of gay people.

History has proven that Benjamin Franklin was a f*g for christ sake.

The only difference between now and in the past is that the world is a more accepting place to the homos3xual community than it was, even 15 years ago. People shouldn't have to hide who they are.

This means that people aren't afraid of their s3xual preferences. Id rather have it this way than have gay men create families with women then do all that sneaky down low sh*t on the side and end up coming out 10 years later and destroying their families lives or worse.

How many times are we gonna deal with the scandals of these senators and congressmen who pretend to be anti-gay but in actuality they're gay themselves but have been conditioned to hate themselves.

Just let people be them.. It aint affecting you. If a man marries a man, how does that hurt you? Just do you and let them do them.



Bible thumpers and homophobes getting all worked up over a damn cookie people worry way too much about the way others live their lives
 06-28-2012, 09:18 AMaway - #99
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51 space
avatar
space
$5,780 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by M



Bible thumpers and homophobes getting all worked up over a damn cookie people worry way too much about the way others live their lives
how did i know you would be in this thread
 06-28-2012, 09:25 AMaway - #100
M 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$14,130 | POWERFUL


Cause I'm usually in these threads, I like to point out how people worry too much about other people, they should focus on their own damn lives
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
43 viewing
NBA Steve Francis Chain Snatched (video)  
155 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Image inside Kenya Zairera  
40 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Video inside "Light Skin Living Lavish"  
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside Can u smell the lawsuit??  
63 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
22 viewing
How long until the Will Smith is boning Margot Robbie rumo..
43 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside Early to Mid 2000s Nike Basketball Shoes Appreciat..
61 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
19 viewing
MMA Cris Cyborg Ballons Up To 175 lbs 2 Days After Fight, ..
107 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Frieza’s New Form in ‘Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Which You are Choosing?  
183 comments
@eyecandy


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time.