b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Jun 22 - Chili's Server Fired After Facebook Rant (4Chan Strikes Again)

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Jun 22 - Chili's Server Fired After Facebook Rant (4Chan Strikes Again)
 06-23-2012, 10:17 AMaway - #81
*Missy* 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,721 | POWERFUL
It takes someone to work in the industry to understand the importance of tipping. I used to always tip before working as a server,but now i appreciate and respect their work or jobs that warrants a tip(except valet parking ni##as ) alot more. I usually leave atleast 5dollars if i have it to give or if I can't try to get it to go.
 06-23-2012, 10:37 AMaway - #82
Lot17 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$2,493 | 13595688
Originally Posted by respectrayallen
At a lot of places, when you don't tip, the server actually loses money. They have to pay a percentage of their sales for that day to the est@blishment. ####ed up, but its true. You run up a $100 tab and don't tip, that server just had to pay $3.00 to wait on your broke, needy a$s for an hour. Happens all the time.

BUT,

Most of the people who don't tip in here just get profiled anyway. Waiters know non-tippers 90% of the time when they see them. Call it profiling, but its statistics in that business. You learn real quick who is and who isn't going to tip you. You spend your time accordingly. Yeah you might misjudge here or there, but the majority of the time you are spot on. Most waiters are not as dumb as you think they are. In fact, they pull home more money than 75% of the people in here. Its a good grind. You just gotta be laid back with the ability to put up with a lot of dumb, ignorant, rude people throughout the day.

And if you frequent an est@blishment on a regular basis and don't tip then you are retarded. Your food is getting ####ed with 50% of the time guaranteed. Your #### just got dropped on the floor, oh well. Charge it to the game. Was that a dirty spoon in your drink, oh well. Charge it to the game. Like you said, a bunch of filthy animals work in food service. Half the cooks in these types of places are fresh out of jail. They don't give a #### and neither do those servers who you have already stiffed.

If you don't tip because of bad service, just remember those people handle your food
Agree with most what u said except that most waiters make more than 75% of ppl on here? ni##a is u crazy . I know bx full of retards but my ni##a be real these loser a$s waiters ain't banking like that . ni##as living from check to check.
 06-23-2012, 10:38 AMaway - #83
Spiffy 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$20,022 | POWERFUL
I can understand if the service is horrible, but if you dont tip cuz you dont beleive in it, then you a broke ####. Step your hustle game up, or go eat at burger king so you dont have to tip.
 06-23-2012, 10:49 AMaway - #84
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,727 | 11331028
Originally Posted by richardgil
You don't tip your mailman either? God, you are a ####ing scrub.

America is a tipping country, not going to change. Get over it.
NO we dont tip the mailman, i tip my barber, the only time the mailman gets a tip is around christmas along with the garbage truck but that #### aint required thats just generosity. wtf
 06-23-2012, 10:57 AMaway - #85
Sniggit 590 heat pts590

d 
space
$7,163 | POWERFUL
Hahahaha, #### deserved it soo bad. I always tip at least 15 percent if I have the dough and they are polite

By the way this #### is ranting though, she must be a #### and always get undertipped for her to act so god damn childish.

probably has that sarcastic tone and n@sty expression too
 06-23-2012, 11:11 AMaway - #86
*Missy* 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,721 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lot17
Agree with most what u said except that most waiters make more than 75% of ppl on here? ni##a is u crazy . I know bx full of retards but my ni##a be real these loser a$s waiters ain't banking like that . ni##as living from check to check.

U can easily make $100 to 300$ daily (especially on weekends) in a busy restaurant. Thats certainly more than the average person makes daily or by the hour. One of friends who is waitress makes in two days what it took me a week to get at my regular job. Of course theres gonna be some bad days sometimes. The time of day u work makes a difference as well,but overall they make some pretty good money.
 06-23-2012, 11:41 AMaway - #87
PrisonRules 29 heat pts29

d 
space
$16,316 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jimflu
This is pretty offbase.

Say everyone thought like this and decided to stop tipping:

Servers would quit because they wouldn't be making enough money,

The restaurant would raise the price of food/drinks to compensate and pay the servers more.

You end up paying the same amount of money as if you would have tipped. (except now your tip is mandatory and you dont even have the option of cheapskating it)

Oh and you would get worse service because they don't have an extra incentive to be nice to you. Just office space "Work hard enough to not get fired"
ni##a in puerto rico the gratuity is high as hell and its always included in the check. this sux because all the service i had there was terrible and i think its cuz the waiters dont care since they are getting that high azz tip regardless of how good or bad their service was. i was pissed.
 06-23-2012, 12:03 PMaway - #88
goke11429 3 heat pts

d 
space
$11,227 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by respectrayallen
At a lot of places, when you don't tip, the server actually loses money. They have to pay a percentage of their sales for that day to the est@blishment. ####ed up, but its true. You run up a $100 tab and don't tip, that server just had to pay $3.00 to wait on your broke, needy a$s for an hour. Happens all the time.

BUT,

Most of the people who don't tip in here just get profiled anyway. Waiters know non-tippers 90% of the time when they see them. Call it profiling, but its statistics in that business. You learn real quick who is and who isn't going to tip you. You spend your time accordingly. Yeah you might misjudge here or there, but the majority of the time you are spot on. Most waiters are not as dumb as you think they are. In fact, they pull home more money than 75% of the people in here. Its a good grind. You just gotta be laid back with the ability to put up with a lot of dumb, ignorant, rude people throughout the day.

And if you frequent an est@blishment on a regular basis and don't tip then you are retarded. Your food is getting ####ed with 50% of the time guaranteed. Your #### just got dropped on the floor, oh well. Charge it to the game. Was that a dirty spoon in your drink, oh well. Charge it to the game. Like you said, a bunch of filthy animals work in food service. Half the cooks in these types of places are fresh out of jail. They don't give a #### and neither do those servers who you have already stiffed.

If you don't tip because of bad service, just remember those people handle your food

So what you're saying is there's a great chance a waiter would 'mishandle' your food based on your 'profile'. Because of the stereotype of black people being non-tippers, we can get our food spitted on then still 30%. Overall, its a lose-lose situation for those you profile as non-tippers.
 06-23-2012, 12:12 PMaway - #89
Walkerboy86 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,850 | 20858939
Originally Posted by ima80baby
A lot of cheap ####ing people in here. I tip wherever I go. That money will come back to me anyways so what do I care if I give it to someone else as a tip. People who are stingy with their money are usually the brokest financially or spiritually. Give your money away with love and good intention and it will come back to you multiplied.
Good advice. u sound like my lil brother
 06-23-2012, 12:38 PMaway - #90
OG T Gutta N|M 6 heat pts

d 
space
$6,257 | POWERFUL
The worst ####ing idiots are in here. Servers DO NOT make under minimum wage, nobody makes under minimum wage in the United States, legally. You think Dennys', Chilis, and various companies are protected from doing so? Despite not being held to a minimum wage, if you're tips do not make up the difference between such, you're employer MUST pay you. So in all , these ####es who handle your food are complaining for the simple fact, they want to make a low a$s 10 bucks an hour, rather than minimum wage, get a ####ing life, do you're job.

The following is from the U.S. Dept. Of Labors web-site regarding wages for tipped employees.

A tipped employee engages in an occupation in which he or she customarily and regularly receives more than $30 per month in tips. An employer of a tipped employee is only required to pay $2.13 per hour in direct wages if that amount combined with the tips received at least equals the federal minimum wage. If the employee’s tips combined with the employer’s direct wages of at least $2.13 per hour do not equal the federal minimum hourly wage, the employer must make up the difference. Many states, however, require higher direct wage amounts for tipped employees.
I only tip at higher scale restaurants, service is actually good on Santana Row( my boy worked over there and would make 100 bucks easily a night on tips) , Castro , etc. Someone in dennys' , chilis, looks like they have a problem , we can have a problem. Get a ####ing education, step your life up instead of depending on tips to bump you're lack of skills and career worth up past minimum wage.

I can't believe the ####ness in people minds, in order for me not ot get my food spit in or mistreated , I have to give you more money than you deserve(past minimum wage) , #### that, my food taste the same to me anyways, but if I ever get a sense, hear a local scandal, somebody will get ####ed up over 10 bucks tips. Hows' that trade-off? Only a lowlife , broke , desperate #### sinks to those levels. Its' mexicans out here who'll break their backs for 2 bucks and a Jarrito.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 06-23-2012 at 12:45 PM..
 06-23-2012, 12:59 PMaway - #91
klm1015 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$5,524 | 20128336
Originally Posted by Storchaveli

Who gives a ####?! If I tip you, I tip you. It's because you earned it. Customers shouldn't be responsible for your paycheck/income, the restaurant should be.
If someone provides you with at least decent service 15% is the least you should tip. If you cant tip you shouldnt eat out you cheap piece of ####.
 06-23-2012, 01:15 PMaway - #92
Propel Water 5 heat pts

d 
space
$14,197 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TiestoFriendly

are you ####ing kidding me? nobody should have to use money to encourage a waiter/waitress to provide good customer service. that #### should already be provided when I walk in the ####ing door. I usually always tip a server but if they're doing a bad job I tip them less (and if they really have an attitude, #### up my order, etc. i don't give them ####) and it really pisses me off when a server does a ####ty job because honestly it's one of the simplest jobs in the ####ing world. however if they're a great server, friendly and outgoing, always refilling drinks, etc. then I tip them more than usual.

The amount I tip is proportional to how well they do their job and how satisfying my overall dining experience was. i don't believe that waiters/waitresses are instantly entitled to a tip. you have to EARN that ####. and the better you are, the more money i'll tip. just like grades in school. the better you perform in the classroom, the higher mark you'll get at the end.
Dawg you litterally just proved my point...
 06-23-2012, 01:16 PMaway - #93
Drone 40 heat pts40

d 
space
$17,093 | POWERFUL
Well up here in Canada the waiters get paid minimum wage and so #### tipping.
 06-23-2012, 01:20 PMaway - #94
Propel Water 5 heat pts

d 
space
$14,197 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by One Gud Cide
if this was true why do you service imbeciles still expect me to give you a tip when you're ####ing useless as ####? nice try but no, never gave one of you monkeys a got damn thing in my life
How are we useless if you go out to eat... You obviosly have a use for us...

Its because your cheap dawg....but thats cool though it obviously makes you feel cool to not tip
 06-23-2012, 01:48 PMaway - #95
cheguevara 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
fuk 4chan...tell em I said it.
 06-23-2012, 01:50 PMaway - #96
cheguevara 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ima80baby
A lot of cheap ####ing people in here. I tip wherever I go. That money will come back to me anyways so what do I care if I give it to someone else as a tip. People who are stingy with their money are usually the brokest financially or spiritually. Give your money away with love and good intention and it will come back to you multiplied.
that avy and then this post goes hand and hand... I can imagine shane battier saying some good guy #### like that
 06-23-2012, 01:52 PMaway - #97
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544

d 
space
$3,703 | POWERFUL
I don't know why some of you in here arguing about tips with some of these
dudes they idea of going to a sit down restaurant is Red Lobster, TGIF and Ruby
Tuesday. You can tell the people in here who have been to real restaurants. Every time i
read these posts i think about this scene from The Wire.

06-23-2012, 02:44 PMaway - #98
deziking 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$14,489 | POWERFUL
damn who the #### goes to chillis to eat.
 06-23-2012, 03:03 PMaway - #99
carltouss619 8 heat pts

d 
space
$8,999 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
The worst ####ing idiots are in here. Servers DO NOT make under minimum wage, nobody makes under minimum wage in the United States, legally. You think Dennys', Chilis, and various companies are protected from doing so? Despite not being held to a minimum wage, if you're tips do not make up the difference between such, you're employer MUST pay you. So in all , these ####es who handle your food are complaining for the simple fact, they want to make a low a$s 10 bucks an hour, rather than minimum wage, get a ####ing life, do you're job.

I only tip at higher scale restaurants, service is actually good on Santana Row( my boy worked over there and would make 100 bucks easily a night on tips) , Castro , etc. Someone in dennys' , chilis, looks like they have a problem , we can have a problem. Get a ####ing education, step your life up instead of depending on tips to bump you're lack of skills and career worth up past minimum wage.

I can't believe the ####ness in people minds, in order for me not ot get my food spit in or mistreated , I have to give you more money than you deserve(past minimum wage) , #### that, my food taste the same to me anyways, but if I ever get a sense, hear a local scandal, somebody will get ####ed up over 10 bucks tips. Hows' that trade-off? Only a lowlife , broke , desperate #### sinks to those levels. Its' mexicans out here who'll break their backs for 2 bucks and a Jarrito.
funny how everybody ignored the posted with FACTS in and not a bunch of emotions.
 06-23-2012, 04:12 PMaway - #100
SickBlitz 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$2,220 | 14663508
Originally Posted by Lot17
yeah i mean if you working at like chiles or applebees you not caking like that but some places you can work a 5 hour shift and make $100 easy my second year after high school i made like $35,000 serving it wasn't bad fresh out of high school. i'd never want to make a career out of this #### but if you need money to go to school or just some extra money in your pocket serving/bartending>>>

not to mention you meet people everyday and sometimes can get hooked up with opportunites from them.

Video inside  Dec 21 - Police officer shot & killed in Florida
115 comments
Dec 21 - Police dispatch audio of two nypd officer shot
66 comments
What's Quentin Tarantino's best film in your opinion
106 comments
 NFL Espn Has To Do Something.
New reply 56 seconds ago - 94 comments - by The Boat
 Article inside Bobby Shmurda Facing A Total Of 71 Years In Prison
New reply 8 minutes ago - 193 comments - by sdot216
 Image(s) inside "i Guess Ya'll Can't Breathe Either"-the Gam...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 312 comments - by Bkjj11
  Sony Emails Reveal Studio Head Wants Idris Elba For Th...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 57 comments - by weed
 Image(s) inside Godfather Fif Reacts To News Of 2 Police Officers Bein...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 148 comments - by Carlton Black
  Anonymous Threatens Iggy Azalea To Apologize To Azeali...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 311 comments - by KingMahaat
 Image(s) inside Meek Mill On Bobby Shmurda Situation. (might Be Too Mu...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 74 comments - by FreeBigga
 Image(s) inside Get Ready Fellas! Our Prayers Being Answered? Nicki Mi...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 157 comments - by 187Proof

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,850 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.