This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jun 16 - Mom: Teacher forced students to line up, hit my son for being a 'bully'

Jun 16 - Mom: Teacher forced students to line up, hit my son for being a 'bully'
topic by jlandryst - 06-16-2012, 12:22 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

The mother of a six-year-old boy is furious his school isn't filing criminal charges against a teacher who she says instructed students to take turns hitting her son for being a "bully."

"I'm concerned that this teacher is going to be back in the school system and teaching other children," Amy Neely, of San Antonio, Texas, told local TV station KENS 5.

Last month, a teacher accused her son Aiden, a kindergarten student at Ricardo Salinas Elementary, of being "a bully in her classroom," according to the San Antonio Express-News. The teacher approached another teacher for advice, and the second teacher reportedly took Aiden into her own classroom, where she told him to sit in a chair and ordered her students to line up and slap him.

"Hit him! Hit him harder," the teacher, who had not been named, said, according to a report file with the Judson Independent School District.

"Twenty-four of those kids hit him and he said that most of them hit him twice," Neely told KENS 5. "He said that he had friends in that classroom and they didn't want to hit him, but she instructed them to hit him."

Neely says her son didn't initially tell her about the incident. Another teacher who witnessed the alleged abuse came forward weeks later, according to KENS 5. While the teacher who told students to hit the boy has been placed on administrative leave, Neely says she isn't satisfied. She wants the school to take criminal action and make sure the teacher does not teach again.

She also wants people to know her son isn't a bully.

"He's a kindergartener," she told the station. "And they never had any problems with his behavior. Ever."

Steve Linscomb, a spokesperson for the district, confirms that the teacher will not be hired again within the school district, but suggests the incident was a result of a lack of experience.

"This teacher is a relatively young teacher and just needs to be re-educated and reminded what needs to happen in the classroom in order for it to be a safe learning environment," he told KENS 5.

Linscomb added that the teacher who initially failed to report the incident will return to the school in the fall.

Texas mom wants criminal charges for teacher accused of telling pupils to hit her six-year-old son for being a ‘bully’* - NY Daily News

Latest News Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

45 comments for "Jun 16 - Mom: Teacher forced students to line up, hit my son for being a 'bully'"

06-16-2012, 12:41 PMaway - #2
hockeythug 53 heat pts53

d 
space
$17,565 | POWERFUL
 06-16-2012, 01:15 PMaway - #3
SickBlitz 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$2,208 | 14451128

good. #### that little kid maybe it will change his ways
 06-17-2012, 11:30 AMaway - #4
Abose 3 

d 
space
$899 | 2234628
Not the right approach for the handling of the bullying...but I bet that kid got the message lol
 06-17-2012, 11:48 AMaway - #5
paliknight 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$1,495 | 17898632
Originally Posted by Abose 3
Not the right approach for the handling of the bullying...but I bet that kid got the message lol
 06-17-2012, 03:20 PMaway - #6
kevante 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,247 | 13611585
 06-17-2012, 03:54 PMaway - #7
One Gud Cide 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$8,737 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by White Face
should of just let em all jump the kid

when this kid was bullying me in 4th grade my dad got my 2 older cousin out of school early and we caught him walking him and we beat dude up and down the street

kid never even looked me in the eye again after that day
lol @ needing three people to beat up a fourth grader

you could have just, you know, not been a ####ing ####?
 06-17-2012, 03:57 PMaway - #8
ILLustrate 

d 
space
$841 | 907652
Originally Posted by One Gud Cide

06-17-2012, 04:01 PMaway - #9
deeznutz 

d 
space
$5,743 | 13656021

06-17-2012, 04:38 PMaway - #10
DJScribbles 

d 
space
$83 | 428649
whup that trick! but seriously, teachers nowadays though
 06-17-2012, 04:46 PMaway - #11
Sleazy 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,442 | 9733993

I'm sure you had the biggest balls at age 9.
 06-17-2012, 05:36 PMaway - #12
MarcusF87 

d 
space
$3,672 | 5183478
 06-17-2012, 05:39 PMaway - #13
Prince Ace 9 heat pts

d 
space
$8,326 | POWERFUL
some kid tried to bully my little cousin when he was in 3 grade and my little cousin choked his little a$s out
 06-17-2012, 05:47 PMaway - #14
mistatnn 

d 
space
$3,006 | 5876980
Originally Posted by DJScribbles
whup that trick! but seriously, teachers nowadays though
Back in our parents and grandparents days, they always told me about how the teacher would beat them with rulers and #### for acting up back in the day. Mutha####as dont know how to parent their kids these days though!!! Im sure the parent knew about her kid being a bully well before this took place. She probably shrugged it off or laughed about it.

I was at my nieces ballet practice one day. This other little girl who was clearly the aggressor was picking on this other slightly smaller girl. She was chubby and looked like one of those kids that arent confident in themselves enough so they try to pick on other people. They ended up f!ghting in the middle of practice. The director called the parents. WHen the mother of aggressor came and the director told her what happened, she INSTANTLY blew up on the directors saying they always single her child out, and the other little girl probably deserved it. She was saying every curse word in the book in from of these 5-16 year old young girls. The mom didnt lash out the child no once and pulled her rom the program. She didnt seem to think her child did anything

Like buddy said above me, might not have been the right approach but this kid needed to be taught a lesson! You got kids bringing guns, knives and other weapons to school on a regular these days. Because of this bullying, these kids heads are ####ed up these days. You need your a$s whipped for #### like this sometimes. Bet he wont get out of hand anymore
 06-17-2012, 06:30 PMaway - #15
Jinusean 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,103 | POWERFUL
I don't see an issue here. Last time I checked, you #### up, you pay the price. Punk a$s parents won't raise the kids right so when they grow up and become a menace and end up dead, suddenly, it's everyone else fault.

Normally, the approach does seem a little hectic, however, some people just won't learn lesson through words, sometimes, you gotta smack it into them.
 06-17-2012, 07:08 PMaway - #16
Black Blonde 92 heat pts92

d 
space
$36,325 | POWERFUL
I love it.
 06-17-2012, 07:22 PMaway - #17
Sowhat 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,563 | 3958042
Originally Posted by White Face
should of just let em all jump the kid

when this kid was bullying me in 4th grade my dad got my 2 older cousin out of school early and we caught him walking him and we beat dude up and down the street

kid never even looked me in the eye again after that day
How #### was back in my day.
 06-17-2012, 08:20 PMaway - #18
goldenera 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$277 | POWERFUL
I don't know why, but this immediately popped into my head while I was reading this.

06-17-2012, 10:59 PMonline - #19
J Real 

d 
space
$888 | 1217320
If the kid was being a bully it's not the way to go. 2 wrongs dont make a right and a 6 yr old should be tought that! All that teaches is retaliation. When that kid shoots everyone in the school teacher needs to be held responsible. I would tie that teacher up to a chair and have everyone I know go to town on her a$s.
 06-17-2012, 11:06 PMaway - #20
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$7,151 | POWERFUL
Let me give yall the science

Simple enough teacher was bullied as a kid, saw a chance to get back at the kids that bullied him/her and let him have it.

Same reason these teachers fukking students because they are reliving their childhoods they never had

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 30 - Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
58 comments
Image inside  Oct 28 - Life under Obama sucks. And these numbers pr..
51 comments
IGN Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
86 comments
  Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta (prod. Soundwave X Thunder...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 80 comments - by mdemaz
  Best Rap Album Of 2014?
New reply 40 minutes ago - 91 comments - by QB Eagles
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 183 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 44 minutes ago - 73 comments - by The Bully
  Greatest Mixtape Or Mixtape Series Ever
New reply 9 minutes ago - 83 comments - by killa the goat
  How You Can Get A New Ps4 For $275
New reply 57 minutes ago - 174 comments - by SpazzOut
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 67 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 NBA Miami Was Using That Fake Crowd Noise Last Night
New reply 1 hour ago - 88 comments - by st21

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,800 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.