Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jun 15 - Outlaws Motorcycle Club Leaders Arrested

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
104 viewing
 Image inside Kylie Jenner | Before & After | Bruh
18 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
82 viewing
 Image inside How the fu-k ?
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
72 viewing
 Video inside Broad Lowkey Putting Fab Out There
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
72 viewing
 Image inside Jay Rock Tonight Confirmed!
82 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jun 15 - Outlaws Motorcycle Club Leaders Arrested
Unread 5 years agoclass of '09 - away - #1
4289 pageviews
25 comments

Ricky Towel 121 heat pts121 space
16 Time World Champion
space
$14,970 | POWERFUL
(CNN) -- The top leaders of the American Outlaws a.ssociation motorcycle gang, 27 people in total, were arrested on charges including attempted murder, kidnapping and a.ssault following an indictment by a federal grand jury in Virginia, according to court documents unsealed Tuesday.

Outlaws National President Jack Rosga and 26 others are named in a 12-count indictment that also lists robbery, extortion, witness intimidation, drug dealing, illegal gambling and weapons violations.

The Outlaws are an organized criminal enterprise that involved itself in a number of illegal activities, the indictment states.

"Today's arrests of the national president and leadership of the American Outlaws a.ssociation mark another aggressive attempt by the Department of Justice to dismantle what the indictment alleges to be a gang whose entire environment revolves around violence," U.S. Attorney Neil MacBride said in a statement.

The acts of violence and conspiracy charges are related to the Outlaws' efforts to gain territory from rival motorcycle gangs, most notably the Hells Angels.

According to the Justice Department, the Outlaws have more than 1,700 members, who belong to 176 chapters in the United States and 12 foreign countries. The Outlaws are involved in the production, transportation and distribution of methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana, according to the department.
Outlaws Motorcycle Club leaders arrested - CNN.com

top in section
32 viewing
what are the most ridiculous claims made by or said of rappers?
190 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs
top in section
20 viewing
Article inside Disney Reportedly Considered AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON A "Failure"
55 comments
top in movies/24hrs

Unread 5 years agoclass of '08 - away - #2
Old Man Quillis 14 heat pts14 space
Infinite Soul
space
$23,720 | POWERFUL
Thought only blacks and Mexicans were in gangs????
Unread 5 years agoclass of '09 - away - #3
16 Time World Champion
space
$14,970 | POWERFUL
you really are a racist.

you see race first in every single thing.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '08 - away - #4
foestacks 11 heat pts11 space
space
$4,563 | 20607118
palogee said:
Thought only blacks and Mexicans were in gangs????
Really?
Unread 5 years agoclass of '08 - away - #5
Glock9 5 heat pts space
45th
space
$430 | 3242418
they got too much money, they'll cop a couple scape goats and the rest walkin, bet
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
Freemind 41 heat pts41 space
Freemind10
space
$8,871 | POWERFUL
one of these guya got in a shoot out with ATF agents n cops up here in Maine. dude ended up diein tho haha. somethin about one of the Outlaws murderin a Hells Angel member up here.

these guys run the pill, coke, n heroin trade up here n s**ts gettin bad. my countys some of the worst in the state. dunno how many kids ive seen throw they lifes away cause of pills
Posted via Mobile Device
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
illstate11  space
space
$2,113 | 7064383
f**k a bike gang. i used to work in construction and i met all these supposed bad a.ss bikers. lazy pieces of s**t couldnt even handle the heat. they aint s**t without their bikes and chains.

biker gangs and cops must feel like s**t everytime they wake up cus they know nobody likes them.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '08 - away - #8
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts space
#NoPity #DoIt4BenjiACL
space
$22,937 | POWERFUL
Yea heard about this yesterday...

they arrested 1 dude here in Charlotte and about 3 more in a neighboring city Rock Hill.

They interviewed the Charlotte dudes wife, she said "I don't know where we go from here, I don't even know if he's gonna have a job 2Morrow"

Uhh no booboo that n*gga in the pokey for awhile bout to get poked once he get snetenced.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #9
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43 space
4th ward engineer
space
$8,968 | POWERFUL
rosga will walk, yet again... feds gonna look real stupid when they get beat again.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
pennstatebolt  space
space
$624 | 734300
FAGS
Unread 5 years agoclass of '08 - away - #11
Old Man Quillis 14 heat pts14 space
Infinite Soul
space
$23,720 | POWERFUL
Ricky Towel said:
you really are a racist.

you see race first in every single thing.
Yes I do.Especially when I have to wear a 3 piece suit in order to not be percieved as a gang member. Or how white women will clutch theirpurses when they walk past me. Or the 7 times in my life I was run up on by the police becaus I supposedly fit the description of some crime(3 of them I found out later that the men were actually light skinned and I'm as black as midnight). Or when I know I only got a job to fill a quota, not because they actually felt I deserved the job. Or how this country teaches me nothing about Africa but EVERYTHING about Europe. Yeah. Everything is racist to me. And you know what? I didn't start it. And I will not be ignorant enough to think that it isn't because you or anyone else says so.

Question... Why is Barack Obama, Tiger Woods, and Arthur Ashe so famous? Because of their skin color. Not because of the men they are. But because of their skin. They all would have been just another person if they weren't "Black". So you should check your self and your beliefs before you try to check mine. I'm just sayin.

davilla24c said:
Really?
My apologies. I forgot to write *Sarcasm.. Everytime I hear something on here about gangs, drugs, and violence, mad people say that its the blacks and Mexican Cartels. But now that I point that fact out I am the racist...

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 06-16-2010 at 01:03 PM..
Unread 5 years agoclass of '09 - away - #12
16 Time World Champion
space
$14,970 | POWERFUL
noones ever denied that white people are in gangs too.

these "motorcycle clubs" have always been looked at as gangs.

youre just a racist. and a troll. i know youll deny it like you always do but that doesnt change it.

this articles about a biker gang leaders getting busted, not about a race. of course not until a racist makes it about race.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #13
pennstatebolt  space
space
$624 | 734300
white people aren't in gangs...pulease
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #14
"SS" 8 heat pts space
BIG SNOOP DOGG
space
$8,558 | POWERFUL
illstate11 said:
f**k a bike gang. i used to work in construction and i met all these supposed bad a.ss bikers. lazy pieces of s**t couldnt even handle the heat. they aint s**t without their bikes and chains.

biker gangs and cops must feel like s**t everytime they wake up cus they know nobody likes them.

man i know what u sayin, i used to work with a so called bad a.ss biker at a auto parts store, so we get robbed one night and the dude hit me in the head so just out of reflex i reach back and hit his a.ss back (stupid a.ss move now that i think back about it) so now me a dude wrestling over the gun and s**t and i end up gettin the best of him cause he was lil n*gga and scared s**tless anyway. but the biker dude is just sittin in the corner watchin the s**t, and then when its all over i hear how he is goin around tellin people how WE whooped dudes a.ss. i was like man aint that some s**t
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #15
Nocturnal-One  space
Takin' Over Boxden
space
$1,831 | 3138041
palogee said:
Yes I do.Especially when I have to wear a 3 piece suit in order to not be percieved as a gang member. Or how white women will clutch theirpurses when they walk past me. Or the 7 times in my life I was run up on by the police becaus I supposedly fit the description of some crime(3 of them I found out later that the men were actually light skinned and I'm as black as midnight). Or when I know I only got a job to fill a quota, not because they actually felt I deserved the job. Or how this country teaches me nothing about Africa but EVERYTHING about Europe. Yeah. Everything is racist to me. And you know what? I didn't start it. And I will not be ignorant enough to think that it isn't because you or anyone else says so.

Question... Why is Barack Obama, Tiger Woods, and Arthur Ashe so famous? Because of their skin color. Not because of the men they are. But because of their skin. They all would have been just another person if they weren't "Black". So you should check your self and your beliefs before you try to check mine. I'm just sayin.

My apologies. I forgot to write *Sarcasm.. Everytime I hear something on here about gangs, drugs, and violence, mad people say that its the blacks and Mexican Cartels. But now that I point that fact out I am the racist...
I think Tiger Woods is that famous because he was the greatest to do it in his sport, and he headed for the spotlight. Much like Wayne Rooney in England, oh no wait, he's white, what a stupid comparison.

My heart bleeds for you my man, you're living a closed life.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '10 - away - #16
Sk8bamboo 46 heat pts46 space
space
$1,166 | POWERFUL
palogee said:

I thought selling drugs was an equal opportunity for all. Low start up cost and overhead. quick come up and if you work hard you'll be on to bigger and better things in no time. Bills gotta get paid right?

Last edited by Sk8bamboo; 06-18-2010 at 01:36 AM.. Reason: placement
Unread 5 years agoclass of '10 - away - #17
Sk8bamboo 46 heat pts46 space
space
$1,166 | POWERFUL
Man Take it easy or you will have a brain aneurysm one day man. I am a Black dude living and working in China.Do you know how much ignorance I have to deal with everyday . You live in America ! don't forget to thank your lucky stars that we have the right to seek out truth and understanding. While you are at home preaching to the Boxden community remember many of us Americans rather open the eyes of those who don't have the opportunity to learn even about their own history.

I get about 3million stares and random photos taken of me every day and it dont matter what i am wearing. So does my girlfriend and she is white girl from Czech republic. Guess i am a trader.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #18
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts space
space
$16,897 | POWERFUL
illstate11 said:

you must not of met any real ones then...................cuz the ones I know dont play and EVERYBODY stays out their way............theyre the only group that gave the Mafia a headache in their hayday
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #19
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts space
space
$16,897 | POWERFUL
pennstatebolt said:
white people aren't in gangs...pulease
EVERY race has gangs, us Italians started the whole the thing almost 100 yrs before anybody else
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #20
pennstatebolt  space
space
$624 | 734300

SmokeyTheBlunt said:
EVERY race has gangs, us Italians started the whole the thing almost 100 yrs before anybody else

obviously...do Italians understand sarcasm?

Home > all sections > BX Daily Bugle

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
34 viewing
The Top 10 Costliest Prostitutes on the Planet
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Video inside :DEAD: (Trust me you will be too lol)
128 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside UFO Miami Airport Florida September 01, 2015
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Bought me a 2012 Matte Black Camaro (Pics)
114 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside T.I. possibly announces new project #911 dropping on 9/11
2 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside Murder Rap Documentary - The untold story of the Tupac and Biggie Murders
59 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside WTF Is Going On In That Nike Corporate Office ?
91 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Jim Jones Stories Thread
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time