This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jun 15 - Outlaws Motorcycle Club Leaders Arrested

Jun 15 - Outlaws Motorcycle Club Leaders Arrested
topic by Ricky Towel - 06-15-2010, 12:40 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

(CNN) -- The top leaders of the American Outlaws a$sociation motorcycle gang, 27 people in total, were arrested on charges including attempted murd3r, kidnapping and a$sault following an indictment by a federal grand jury in Virginia, according to court documents unsealed Tuesday.

Outlaws National President Jack Rosga and 26 others are named in a 12-count indictment that also lists robbery, extortion, witness intimidation, drug dealing, illegal gambling and weapons violations.

The Outlaws are an organized criminal enterprise that involved itself in a number of illegal activities, the indictment states.

"Today's arrests of the national president and leadership of the American Outlaws a$sociation mark another aggressive attempt by the Department of Justice to dismantle what the indictment alleges to be a gang whose entire environment revolves around violence," U.S. Attorney Neil MacBride said in a statement.

The acts of violence and conspiracy charges are related to the Outlaws' efforts to gain territory from rival motorcycle gangs, most notably the Hells Angels.

According to the Justice Department, the Outlaws have more than 1,700 members, who belong to 176 chapters in the United States and 12 foreign countries. The Outlaws are involved in the production, transportation and distribution of methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana, according to the department.
Outlaws Motorcycle Club leaders arrested - CNN.com

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

25 comments for "Jun 15 - Outlaws Motorcycle Club Leaders Arrested"

06-15-2010, 04:47 PMaway - #2
Old Man Quillis 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$21,486 | POWERFUL
Thought only blacks and Mexicans were in gangs????
 06-15-2010, 06:24 PMaway - #3
Ricky Towel 103 heat pts103

d 
space
$14,067 | POWERFUL
you really are a racist.

you see race first in every single thing.
 06-15-2010, 06:45 PMonline - #4
davilla24c 6 heat pts

d 
space
$4,308 | 17547179
Originally Posted by palogee
Thought only blacks and Mexicans were in gangs????
Really?
 06-15-2010, 06:49 PMaway - #5
TB 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$13,125 | POWERFUL
they've been trying to get them for years, it will be interesting to see the outcome of the trial
 06-15-2010, 08:06 PMaway - #6
Glock9 4 heat pts

d 
space
$411 | 2395232
they got too much money, they'll cop a couple scape goats and the rest walkin, bet
 06-16-2010, 08:37 AMaway - #7
Freemind 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$8,868 | POWERFUL
one of these guya got in a shoot out with ATF agents n cops up here in Maine. dude ended up diein tho haha. somethin about one of the Outlaws murd3rin a Hells Angel member up here.

these guys run the pill, coke, n heroin trade up here n ####s gettin bad. my countys some of the worst in the state. dunno how many kids ive seen throw they lifes away cause of pills
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-16-2010, 09:50 AMaway - #8
illstate11 

d 
space
$2,003 | 6539309
#### a bike gang. i used to work in construction and i met all these supposed bad a$s bikers. lazy pieces of #### couldnt even handle the heat. they aint #### without their bikes and chains.

biker gangs and cops must feel like #### everytime they wake up cus they know nobody likes them.
 06-16-2010, 10:59 AMaway - #9
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

d 
space
$18,349 | POWERFUL
Yea heard about this yesterday...

they arrested 1 dude here in Charlotte and about 3 more in a neighboring city Rock Hill.

They interviewed the Charlotte dudes wife, she said "I don't know where we go from here, I don't even know if he's gonna have a job 2Morrow"

Uhh no booboo that ni##a in the pokey for awhile bout to get poked once he get snetenced.
 06-16-2010, 11:08 AMaway - #10
Soprano ATL 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$7,779 | POWERFUL
rosga will walk, yet again... feds gonna look real stupid when they get beat again.
 06-16-2010, 11:56 AMaway - #11
pennstatebolt 

d 
space
$624 | 734300
FAGS
 06-16-2010, 01:01 PMaway - #12
Old Man Quillis 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$21,486 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Ricky Towel
you really are a racist.

you see race first in every single thing.
Yes I do.Especially when I have to wear a 3 piece suit in order to not be percieved as a gang member. Or how white women will clutch theirpurses when they walk past me. Or the 7 times in my life I was run up on by the police becaus I supposedly fit the description of some crime(3 of them I found out later that the men were actually light skinned and I'm as black as midnight). Or when I know I only got a job to fill a quota, not because they actually felt I deserved the job. Or how this country teaches me nothing about Africa but EVERYTHING about Europe. Yeah. Everything is racist to me. And you know what? I didn't start it. And I will not be ignorant enough to think that it isn't because you or anyone else says so.

Question... Why is Barack Obama, Tiger Woods, and Arthur Ashe so famous? Because of their skin color. Not because of the men they are. But because of their skin. They all would have been just another person if they weren't "Black". So you should check your self and your beliefs before you try to check mine. I'm just sayin.

Originally Posted by davilla24c
Really?
My apologies. I forgot to write *Sarcasm.. Everytime I hear something on here about gangs, drugs, and violence, mad people say that its the blacks and Mexican Cartels. But now that I point that fact out I am the racist...

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 06-16-2010 at 01:03 PM..
 06-16-2010, 01:42 PMaway - #13
Ricky Towel 103 heat pts103

d 
space
$14,067 | POWERFUL
noones ever denied that white people are in gangs too.

these "motorcycle clubs" have always been looked at as gangs.

youre just a racist. and a troll. i know youll deny it like you always do but that doesnt change it.

this articles about a biker gang leaders getting busted, not about a race. of course not until a racist makes it about race.
 06-17-2010, 07:38 AMaway - #14
pennstatebolt 

d 
space
$624 | 734300
white people aren't in gangs...pulease
 06-18-2010, 12:38 AMaway - #15
"SS" 6 heat pts

d 
space
$8,264 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by illstate11
#### a bike gang. i used to work in construction and i met all these supposed bad a$s bikers. lazy pieces of #### couldnt even handle the heat. they aint #### without their bikes and chains.

biker gangs and cops must feel like #### everytime they wake up cus they know nobody likes them.

man i know what u sayin, i used to work with a so called bad a$s biker at a auto parts store, so we get robbed one night and the dude hit me in the head so just out of reflex i reach back and hit his a$s back (stupid a$s move now that i think back about it) so now me a dude wrestling over the gun and #### and i end up gettin the best of him cause he was lil ni##a and scared ####less anyway. but the biker dude is just sittin in the corner watchin the ####, and then when its all over i hear how he is goin around tellin people how WE whooped dudes a$s. i was like man aint that some ####
 06-18-2010, 01:03 AMaway - #16
Nocturnal-One 

d 
space
$1,824 | 3138040
Yes I do.Especially when I have to wear a 3 piece suit in order to not be percieved as a gang member. Or how white women will clutch theirpurses when they walk past me. Or the 7 times in my life I was run up on by the police becaus I supposedly fit the description of some crime(3 of them I found out later that the men were actually light skinned and I'm as black as midnight). Or when I know I only got a job to fill a quota, not because they actually felt I deserved the job. Or how this country teaches me nothing about Africa but EVERYTHING about Europe. Yeah. Everything is racist to me. And you know what? I didn't start it. And I will not be ignorant enough to think that it isn't because you or anyone else says so.

Question... Why is Barack Obama, Tiger Woods, and Arthur Ashe so famous? Because of their skin color. Not because of the men they are. But because of their skin. They all would have been just another person if they weren't "Black". So you should check your self and your beliefs before you try to check mine. I'm just sayin.

My apologies. I forgot to write *Sarcasm.. Everytime I hear something on here about gangs, drugs, and violence, mad people say that its the blacks and Mexican Cartels. But now that I point that fact out I am the racist...
I think Tiger Woods is that famous because he was the greatest to do it in his sport, and he headed for the spotlight. Much like Wayne Rooney in England, oh no wait, he's white, what a stupid comparison.

My heart bleeds for you my man, you're living a closed life.
 06-18-2010, 01:33 AMaway - #17
Sk8bamboo 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$792 | 19490438

I thought selling drugs was an equal opportunity for all. Low start up cost and overhead. quick come up and if you work hard you'll be on to bigger and better things in no time. Bills gotta get paid right?

Last edited by Sk8bamboo; 06-18-2010 at 01:36 AM.. Reason: placement
 06-18-2010, 01:35 AMaway - #18
Sk8bamboo 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$792 | 19490438
Man Take it easy or you will have a brain aneurysm one day man. I am a Black dude living and working in China.Do you know how much ignorance I have to deal with everyday . You live in America ! don't forget to thank your lucky stars that we have the right to seek out truth and understanding. While you are at home preaching to the Boxden community remember many of us Americans rather open the eyes of those who don't have the opportunity to learn even about their own history.

I get about 3million stares and random photos taken of me every day and it dont matter what i am wearing. So does my girlfriend and she is white girl from Czech republic. Guess i am a trader.
 06-18-2010, 03:44 AMaway - #19
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

d 
space
$12,869 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by illstate11

you must not of met any real ones then...................cuz the ones I know dont play and EVERYBODY stays out their way............theyre the only group that gave the Mafia a headache in their hayday
 06-18-2010, 03:47 AMaway - #20
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

d 
space
$12,869 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pennstatebolt
white people aren't in gangs...pulease
EVERY race has gangs, us Italians started the whole the thing almost 100 yrs before anybody else

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Aug 22 - Pimpstagram: Sex Trafficker Left Photo Trail
63 comments
Image inside  Aug 22 - Sixth-Grade Teacher Charged With Rape Of 13-..
85 comments
NFL 2ND Annual BXSC NFL Pick Em Challenge Week 1 Picks!!!!!
165 comments
 Article inside I Attended A Private G-unit Listening Session & He...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 58 comments - by MicVicious
 Video inside F**k This Ice Bucket Challenge Trend. I Challenge You ...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 178 comments - by BasedWavyBaby
 NFL Nfl Rookie Mike Evans -- Insane Nightclub Brawl ... Th...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 174 comments - by Dray
 NBA *godly* Kobe Hits 6 Game Winners In 1 Season 2009-2010...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 77 comments - by lefthookright
  Aug 20 - Boy, 9 In Chicago Shot To Death
New reply 4 minutes ago - 142 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK
 BOX New Floyd Mayweather Gifs!
New reply 13 minutes ago - 109 comments - by PotheadFocker
 NBA Most Realisitc Kobe Stat Line...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 53 comments - by MannyAces
  Aug 21 - Star Witness In Michael Brown Shooting Charge...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 82 comments - by mr_underground

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.